TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
The Gryvain Agent isn't in either list of characters on the main page.
LDC, Rat Thieves & Tentacle Gardener, are in both persistent and generic character lists.

EDIT: Nice one Droxzyn

Would "Sex scenes by uncommon requirement" benefit from added section on: Long clit length, being a Amazon and/or being a Bimbo?
Listing all the 'optional' scenes for bimbos would be ludicrous, but a list of scenes exclusively available to them? Bit more useful.
the final version of the table is in racial scores talk page
I saw the final version, much easier to read through, nice work :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I have finally started work on the treatment and have updated the chances for each variant and i am now going through the amazon treatment

Edit: completed the amazon, bimbo and cum-cow variants

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Small thing for the cheat list: typing in "beshineforever" will cause Nym-Foe's injection attack to always target the PC's breasts.

A

Athena

I see the Chaingun is listed as having a flurry bonus, but nowhere under item flags does it mention what Flurry Bonus does.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Bad news everybody due to a rather problematic bug i found in the fauxcow path i will be delaying the update until the next public update

A

Athena

The Amazon's repeating transformations are under the faux-cow path- oh....

Bad news everybody due to a rather problematic bug i found in the fauxcow path i will be delaying the update until the next public update

What bug?

EDIT: Oof! Nevermind, I found it...that's a lotta bugs...I was just going to do another treatment playthrough, I'm glad I saw that. Yet another reason to look forward to the next public update.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The Amazon's repeating transformations are under the faux-cow path- oh....

What bug?

EDIT: Oof! Nevermind, I found it...that's a lotta bugs...I was just going to do another treatment playthrough, I'm glad I saw that. Yet another reason to look forward to the next public update.

The last bug i indicated on the treatment bugs thread

I am aware of the fact that the amazon repeating tf is unders the faux cow path i put them there as to edit them at a later into the faux cow repeating tfs

A

Athena

I just wanted to point out that the combat section of the Bothrioc Pidemme lacks any noteable descriptions outside of resistances. I've looked over quite a few of the hostile encounters and most list out their attacks, or at least a short explanation as to what they generally do in combat.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The majority of non creation/class perks have been done

I have finished a couple of tfs and am halfway done with the Amber seed tf which is now split in five section (Basic tfs, Avain tfs, Griffin tfs, Hippogriff tfs,Quetzalcoatl tfs)

Also added my personal road map of things to do

Reactions: Athena

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The new Ships table is pretty crowded already, but I think Storage capacity would be of interest to people, so we should fit it in somewhere.
Moondast Gruss: 5
CassTech Z14: 10
Spearhead SS: 20
Ova'LEK: 20
Sledgehammer: 25
Colt XLR: 30
Aegis MS-XI: 30
Clydesdale K7: 50

Edit: Hang on, looking at it again, some of these categories have a different capacity in the same ship.
Edit2: Only the Sledgehammer has inconsistent Storage. 25 Wardrobe and Equipment, 10 Consumables, Valuables and Toys.

Last edited:
A

Athena

Awe man, I forgot all about ship storage. I guess that's supposed to be the appeal of the Colt XLR. Guess you could say it's more of a hauler than the other two.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Awe man, I forgot all about ship storage. I guess that's supposed to be the appeal of the Colt XLR. Guess you could say it's more of a hauler than the other two.
It is described as "The pickup truck of starships".

A

Athena

Fair enough...I couldn't actually read the description since it cut off at the top. =P

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Armor, Shields, Accuracy and Evasion all receive a bonus from Steele's stats.
For example, if you look at the MS-XI with 0 Willpower, it is listed as having 5000 Shields instead of the 6250 it has on the table.

Should I go through and update based on a Steele with 0 in all stats? Or do we wait on the Source to be sure? (I've already collected the values.)
There should definitely be a note somewhere on the page indicating the table may not reflect in-game values.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Working on it...

Edit: And done. I'm pretty sure Accuracy and Evasion bonuses are 1/4 Aim and Reflexes, respectively. Fixed a couple of incorrect values while I was at it. Added a note about scaling below the table.

Edit 2: Found in a Bug thread:
max_shields=(shields+(shields*(willpower/(level*5*4))))
max_hp=(hp+(hp*((physique/level)*50))

Having collected a second set of data at 50, the math checks out*:
If we assume the HP calculation uses /50 instead of *50. *50 produces insane values.

Casstech Shields:
00: 3000
50: 3750

3000+(3000*(50/(10*5*4))
3000+(3000*(50/200)
3000+(3000*0.25)
3000+750
Casstech Armor:
00: 2015
50: 2217

2015+(2015*((50/10)/50)
2015+(2015*(5/50))
2015+(2015*0.1)
2015+201.5
Because the calculations use Steele's level the way they do, leveling up can actually decrease the bonus.

Maximum Shield Bonus = (Base + Upgrades) * 0.25
Maximum Armor Bonus = (Base + Upgrades) * 0.1

Edit 3: Do we want links to Ship Weapons, Upgrades and Gadgets on the Ship page?

Last edited:
A

Athena

I know you guys are busy documenting ship stuff and other things available in the latest round of patches, but I just wanted to quickly point out that on the wings page, the section for wing types has Shark and Sharkbites listed a second time when it should be listing Mothrine and Illumorpheme.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I know you guys are busy documenting ship stuff and other things available in the latest round of patches, but I just wanted to quickly point out that on the wings page, the section for wing types has Shark and Sharkbites listed a second time when it should be listing Mothrine and Illumorpheme.
fixed these things slip by me from time to time

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Probably the last Badger thing for a long while tbh:

- The time needed carry silicone ("other pay" for Badger) has been adjusted to a week properly because I forgot how to count.
- Several more colors are available for the dosing of latex from the doll maker than originally intended, as shown here.
- Doll maker light doses give a slow stat gain of 1 when they end, instead of the intended "always 1 point".
- You can now adjust the level of silicone adjectives that appear: full gives all of them, moderate doesn't say fake or plastic, and light only uses the most basic. You can also disable them completely.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Why do we have Tuned Emitter and Tuned Emitters pages?

Also, Hardened System is Hardened Systems in-game (it's awkward to use in sentences, I know).

A

Athena

The wiki lists RK Lah scenes as being available in Gastigoth that are not actually accessible in Gastigoth, apparently.

Screenshot_2019-08-09 [Backers TiTS] Back at It – Fenoxo's Blog.png

I've seen people reporting that they can't access his scenes as a bug or a problem, and honestly...I don't remember ever being able to sex RK Lah in Gastigoth? It's definitely on the Wiki, though, and has been for a long time.