TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Droxzyn

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Cyberpunk_Security_Operatives
Hyper Titfuck increases ball size and Cum Quantity modifier.

Edit1: Y'know what, never mind. I finally broke down and created an account. Now to figure out how to make the edits I want...

Edit2: Not sure where to find what exactly boostCum() does.

Edit3: Going through and replacing 'Sheated' with 'Sheathed'.

Edit4: Done.

Edit5: Filled out https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sex_scenes_by_uncommon_requirement
There is a dedicated section for boost cum.

Where boost cum happens say "boost cum by X times"

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
On https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Shield_generator an Improvised Shield Generator is listed in both Acquirable and Unacquirable Shield Generators. They lead to the same page. Are there two versions? I ask because they differ in Burning Resist. The one listed in Acquirable is correct as far as I can tell (I got one off of a Female Korgonne).

Working on re-arranging the entries in the unusual sex scenes page.

Edit: I think that's right, anyway. I don't think there are any scenes that require non-parasitic Genitails, so I don't know if you want to delete those categories or put something like 'none' in there.

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
As of 3/30, Nym-Foe's further interactions part contains a significant amount of incorrect information. I should know because Kiro and I wrote the new content.

Nym-Foe does have any intelligence or class requirements to fix aside from Badger not being a bimbo (which will soon be changed to either the player or Badger not being a bimbo). Getting an upgrade from Nym-Foe will not make her hostile, though fighting her and then choosing to run (or losing) will make her hostile and she will guard the back lab. There is no "trade off" for only having either Nym-Foe or the silicone tank, as both can be usable. Beating Nym-Foe in a fight will only require the player to basic repair her afterward, unless they took her chip (a bug currently exists where simply viewing her loot scene afterward will break her, even if you didn't take her chip).

On Badger's page, there's some incorrect information about the silicone limits the player can have. It says the player can only have 33 units of silicone in them (which is wrong, each asset has a set limit, not a total limit). These limits will soon be changed anyway.

The Doc with Badger's Lab's information can be found here.

Edit 3/31: It has been fixed. Thank you.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Having (Flight-Capable) Wings or a Jetpack now allows Steele to hit Flying enemies. Do we note that anywhere?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I have decided to take a short break from the mass item update and make a genital per race page for when a new race matching vagina/penis is created

Edit: It is done

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is it even possible to legitimately obtain Strawberry/Chocolate Milk Cum Types?

Because I'm starting to wonder about half of these cum types tbh. Some of them are superfluous but others (especially in Girlcum Flavor) don't seem to be real.

@SeriousBlueJewel
Feel like you would know.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

Because I'm starting to wonder about half of these cum types tbh. Some of them are superfluous but others (especially in Girlcum Flavor) don't seem to be real.

@SeriousBlueJewel
If it isn't in the cum types list under cum they probably have no transformatives that give them. Although i should say the mass item update is still in progress (even though i am taking a break at the moment).

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015

@SeriousBlueJewel
Yes! At least for chocolate milk, because I did it for Reaha a long time ago on mobile, the only thing I've edited was my eyes.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Check it's respective fluid page if ir isn't in the type section it is fairly safe to assume it isn't in there

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Given the questions popping up lately, I fleshed out Zheng Shi a bit. How much of a walkthrough do we want on that page? Added SnakeByte's location, given that's the only place to find it.

Also, the condition for hitting flying enemies with melee attacks is canFly. Not a descriptor, but it might best fit there? Mostly I'm thinking of futureproofing if at some point there's an armor or something that allows flying.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Given the questions popping up lately, I fleshed out Zheng Shi a bit. How much of a walkthrough do we want on that page? Added SnakeByte's location, given that's the only place to find it.

Also, the condition for hitting flying enemies with melee attacks is canFly. Not a descriptor, but it might best fit there? Mostly I'm thinking of futureproofing if at some point there's an armor or something that allows flying.
Descriptor variables was the first thing that popped into my head at the time i made the page if you know a better name feel free to change it

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Wrote fake codex entry for cooties on the wiki, any complaints?
Cooties is an infectious virulent disease carried by people with a female sex. The disease is most commonly appears within prepubescents who show the following symptoms: greatly increased bitchiness, itchy skin and queefing (when carrier has a vagina). Curiously enough arousal and spontaneous vaginal growth do not occur unless the carrier is legally of adult. The disease is air-born but has a greatly increased infection chance when coming in contact with members of a different sex and is known to mutate itself if the newly infected is vaccinated against the disease. Due to this it is known that children will attempt to avoid contact at all cost with members of a different sex.

In adult for currently unknown reasons the disease will become active during early April and then suddenly go dormant again. It is known however that until vagina growth has happened in a male or neuter carrier the virus cannot infect others. Symptoms in adults include: arousal, itchy genital region, bitchiness, spontaneous vaginal growth, and queefing. Cooties usually runs its course in approximately three days.
[/quot]

jackoffonher

Dec 19, 2018
Hey, I've been fixing typos and stuff on the Wiki and noticed most of your large articles are formatted without table of contents. For articles like https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Bess, it really helps to have a table of contents. Lemme know if you want me to stop adding tables of contents to long pages.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Hey, I've been fixing typos and stuff on the Wiki and noticed most of your large articles are formatted without table of contents. For articles like https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Bess, it really helps to have a table of contents. Lemme know if you want me to stop adding tables of contents to long pages.
The templates all automatically have "__NOTOC__" in them which prevent tables of content from appearing and yes you are allowed to remove the notoc's

Reactions: jackoffonher

jackoffonher

Dec 19, 2018
The templates all automatically have "__NOTOC__" in them which prevent tables of content from appearing and yes you are allowed to remove the notoc's
Thanks, that's what I was doing all morning since I got sick of scrolling. I might go over all the pages on the Wiki and make changes to some formatting, typos and most importantly, my sweet, sweet tables of contents.

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
The info for the metal reptile suit on the Holiday page is out of date, it was updated to give you actual saurmaurion parts. (RIP only legit way to become a gryvian-taur)

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The info for the metal reptile suit on the Holiday page is out of date, it was updated to give you actual saurmaurion parts. (RIP only legit way to become a gryvian-taur)
Holiday, Dr. Badger, cuntsnake and cockvine seedling are also part of the mass item update. So give it some time.