TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Racial score for Laquines lists not Laqine Arms. Is that a typo or a bug?

Also, in case you aren't aware, Musky Pheromones needs an entry on the Perks by Source page.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I take it that you can’t have the musky pheromones perk without the laquine racial score?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You can't get it without the racial score, but I'm pretty sure you can keep it even if you no longer count as Laqine later.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
With Laquine ears Core i meant for the item page i am currently in the middle of list and effect proccesing

Edit: Also updated that laquine race score
Edit2: Musky pheromones no in perks by source

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I hope the perk stays if you reverse your racial score
The general rule is you get to keep perks unless you take something that actively removes them.

A word of warning: For best results, you probably want to save-scum to 4 Laquine Score quickly and use some other method of increasing your penis size (since Laquine Ears only increases it slowly.) As it stands, the more Laquine Ears you use, your chances of getting major transformations drops. I've been doing some testing, and currently after taking 30 or so, I'm pretty much only getting Rut and Daydreams (Started Human Male, haven't got Musky Pheromones yet).

Edit: Having continued testing, I can now confirm it's possible to get, though. And that it persists through race changes.

Actually, does the number of uses affect your chances? The Wiki page says it does at the top, but the calculations table doesn't include it, only Laquine Score.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks, is it similar to the flexibility perk were you have to have specific limbs, or the changes don’t matter, as long you have a score of 4 in laquine?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Thanks, is it similar to the flexibility perk were you have to have specific limbs, or the changes don’t matter, as long you have a score of 4 in laquine?
Pretty sure as long as you have a total of 4 or higher, you're good.

If you have more questions, maybe we should take this to another thread, so as not to clutter up this one.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The general rule is you get to keep perks unless you take something that actively removes them.

A word of warning: For best results, you probably want to save-scum to 4 Laquine Score quickly and use some other method of increasing your penis size (since Laquine Ears only increases it slowly.) As it stands, the more Laquine Ears you use, your chances of getting major transformations drops. I've been doing some testing, and currently after taking 30 or so, I'm pretty much only getting Rut and Daydreams (Started Human Male, haven't got Musky Pheromones yet).

Edit: Having continued testing, I can now confirm it's possible to get, though. And that it persists through race changes.

Actually, does the number of uses affect your chances? The Wiki page says it does at the top, but the calculations table doesn't include it, only Laquine Score.
Maybe in the past but now it is only in the quad lapin ears check

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

Use the itstheseason cheat enable fourth of july and use red rockets for length gain low taint with high gain

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Also remember for musky pheromones that there is at worst a 1/7 chance every time a major transformation is triggered which at that time only have an 8% chance of being triggered

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I have Flexibility and do not have any kitty parts, so I don't know what you're talking about. It was like that in CoC, though.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I have Flexibility and do not have any kitty parts, so I don't know what you're talking about. It was like that in CoC, though.
You may be thinking of Limber from doing Yoga with Paige.

Flexibility is from Catnip, and while you need Feline Ears + Arms + Legs + Tail, then use the Minor function, you keep Flexibility pretty much whatever you do afterwards.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You may be thinking of Limber from doing Yoga with Paige.

Flexibility is from Catnip, and while you need Feline Ears + Arms + Legs + Tail, then use the Minor function, you keep Flexibility pretty much whatever you do afterwards.
No, it is specifically Flexibility, I got it well before Paige was introduced and just used Ausar Treats to get back to normal.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
Yea you keep Flexibility after you get it. Once you use the catnip to get Flexibility you can change yourself to anything you want and keep it, similar to Myr Venom.