TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Somehow Sylvie was never updated for her SynthSheath stuff

Edit: Sex scenes done now just redoing her interactions and she is done

Last edited:

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Sylvie also has a special sex scene for the first time after you give her a SynthSheath where Steele gets so cumflated that the cum spurts from their mouth.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
My next two transformatives for processing will be mousarella cheese and sweet treat so which transformatives should be reviewed after those two

Reactions: Raindrops

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Added a flag section to Penis, vagina and skin only for items that can give a flag independent of Penis, vagina or skin type

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Gone through a dozen or so minor transformatives if anyone wants a specific transformative reviewed just leave a comment

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Additional resistances column for Star Viper Slutwear on the Armor page lists the wrong properties, copying the Slutty Jumper Jumpsuit. The Star Viper Slutwear page itself is correct.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's great to go on the wiki and find decent write-ups of one of your characters a week or so after they've been added. You do good work guys, it's really appreciated.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
On the Perks page in the Icy Veins entry:
[/QUOTE]Sking becomes neither furred or feathered[/QUOTE]
Not sure what a 'sking' is.

I'm also not sure why Foxfire and Frostfire are listed as giving 'Androgyny', since it doesn't add a perk to the player's list, and it's entirely possible to increase facial femininity/masculinity via Estrobloom/ManUp without it resetting, unlike Catnip's.

Buttslut forces Butt rating grow to 18.

Alpha Scent from Lupinol seems to be missing from the list.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
On the Perks page in the Icy Veins entry:
Sking becomes neither furred or feathered
Not sure what a 'sking' is.

I'm also not sure why Foxfire and Frostfire are listed as giving 'Androgyny', since it doesn't add a perk to the player's list, and it's entirely possible to increase facial femininity/masculinity via Estrobloom/ManUp without it resetting, unlike Catnip's.

Buttslut forces Butt rating grow to 18.

Alpha Scent from Lupinol seems to be missing from the list.
All done

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a missing bad end involving Doctor Badger's silicone tanks. Just looked through the Bad Ends by Source section and couldn't find it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It was added without any announcement whatsoever. I think this is what you're referring to?

b01d5d3660.png

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I primarily use the blog posts to update the to do list so if anything is omitted from there it is likely i won't notice it unless someone points it out