TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do we have a Rare Drops page? They are planet specific, not enemy specific, so they won't end up on the individual enemy pages. Should we list a planet's rare drops on it's page? For reference, this is how most Codex Fiction items and Piercings are obtained.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Kirila doesn't sell the Maid Outfit. She sells the Maid Uniform, which is missing in the wiki.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There seems to be some discrepancy on where 'Stun Chance' is listed on the weapon pages. Lightning Rod and Custom Shock Gear have it in Additional Flags, Shock Bow has it in Damage Flags. The game lists it in Damage Flags.

Also interesting, Energy Weapons have two flags: Energy Weaponry in Damage Flags and Energy Weapon under Special Flags. Lightning Rod and Custom Shock Gear has both, Shock Bow just has Energy Weapon (in the wrong? field).

Should I go through and make the flags more consistent?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The question was:
Should we list stun chance under Damage Flags like it is in-game?

Ratatoille

May 13, 2019
Can I get some help? I am having trouble finding Vark's cave. I went to where William showed in the picture, but for whatever reason, it isn't there. Is there some special trigger for finding the cave? I've found it before on this playthrough, but had to go back to a previous save before that, and now it won't show up. I've ran back and forth in front of that spot for days in game. Maybe I'm just being dumb and missing something obvious, but I am stumped right now.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Can I get some help? I am having trouble finding Vark's cave. I went to where William showed in the picture, but for whatever reason, it isn't there. Is there some special trigger for finding the cave? I've found it before on this playthrough, but had to go back to a previous save before that, and now it won't show up. I've ran back and forth in front of that spot for days in game. Maybe I'm just being dumb and missing something obvious, but I am stumped right now.
1. Have you checked other caves?
2. Can you send a copy of your save

Ratatoille

May 13, 2019
1. Have you checked other caves?
2. Can you send a copy of your save
I checked all of the caves on Uveto. All the ones I could see, at least. And save file included(I think).

Attachments

• Schera - 8407 days.tits
    260.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Schera - 8407 days.tits
    260.6 KB · Views: 0

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Due to the soon to be added addition of the faux cow treatment path i will delay updating the treatment until the faux cow path is available in the public release

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
I've been updating little things on the Wiki recently. Racial score is next up, but boy oh boi is there a LOT of 'races' missing.
https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/Engine/Utility/stripRace.as
https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/Creature.as

Does anyone have any suggestions on a new layout for that page that can cleanly accomodate every racial variant? (I'm not even 100% on how every race is decided)

Maybe lumping together all feline, canine, bovine alts down with their racial score at the bottom of the page?

Having a simple way to explain suffixes like boi/girl/man would save space as well. Same with "Cute" race name changes if they're even in the game right now.

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
With a "Contents" at the top, that will work nicely. I'll leave Racial score alone for now :).

It's weird how the races get 'locked in'. The note about Amazons in that link for example. You need a human score of three, along with a high amazon score for your Steele to merit the title right. But once you're called an amazon, human score doesn't matter! Can become a full on wolf, lose human arms, grow a tail etc and as long as the amazon score stays high, the game won't change your determined race.

Great work on the Wiki btw Blue.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
With a "Contents" at the top, that will work nicely. I'll leave Racial score alone for now :).

It's weird how the races get 'locked in'. The note about Amazons in that link for example. You need a human score of three, along with a high amazon score for your Steele to merit the title right. But once you're called an amazon, human score doesn't matter! Can become a full on wolf, lose human arms, grow a tail etc and as long as the amazon score stays high, the game won't change your determined race.

That doesn't sound right as when checking your race the first thing it does is change your race to human and amazoness is one of the last races it checks for.

P.S. working on this table on my own for a bit to get at least a few race groups set up

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

I think i get why you thought that think of it like this if you have a high enough amazon score you become an amazonian version of your race they just don't add it in

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
That doesn't sound right as when checking your race the first thing it does is change your race to human and amazoness is one of the last races it checks for.

P.S. working on this table on my own for a bit to get at least a few race groups set up
I'm currently playing an Amazoness with a human score of 1, her lupine score is 3. Should not work like that, but it does. (She used to have a human score of three)

I don't mind adding in any missing sub-races later.

"Race-Short" is a nice touch.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I'm currently playing an Amazoness with a human score of 1, her lupine score is 3. Should not work like that, but it does. (She used to have a human score of three)

If you don't have at least a canine score of 2 to go with that lupine score it is working as intended.

Because no other race can overide the human race by the the time it reaches the amazon check it just changes you to amazoness if you were to stop meeting the requirments for the amazon check your race would probably be Alien hybrid (have doctor lash remove your vagina to check)

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

I have moved Race Short to race core as they are the same and will be using the column for racecute outputs

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
If you don't have at least a canine score of 2 to go with that lupine score it is working as intended.

Because no other race can overide the human race by the the time it reaches the amazon check it just changes you to amazoness if you were to stop meeting the requirments for the amazon check your race would probably be Alien hybrid (have doctor lash remove your vagina to check)
Lash did indeed turn the race to alien hybrid.
Another test, getting canine score to 2 with lupine at 3 did overwrite the amazon score. It has priority.

So you can't go full wolf and remain an amazon. But you can drop your human score to zero while keeping your mighty name, so long as no other racial scores get too high.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Lash did indeed turn the race to alien hybrid.
Another test, getting canine score to 2 with lupine at 3 did overwrite the amazon score. It has priority.

So you can't go full wolf and remain an amazon. But you can drop your human score to zero while keeping your mighty name, so long as no other racial scores get too high.
Yup also the final version of the table is in racial scores talk page