[TiTS] PC Character Bios!

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
So yeah. Pretty straightforward. Saw a thread like this over in the CoC section, and got curious. "Hey, I wonder what everyone else has done to their TiTS character"  xD

So yeah, the format is like this:

• [Name] (TiTS)
  • [Appearance]
  • [Stats]
  • [Equipment]
Not a must really, you guys just post anything you wanna share bout your character really. Stats can be a hassle to type up, but I'd love to know what your characters are called and look like!

1. Name: Yvenne (Yeah I know. Very self-insert-ish  xD )

2.  Appearance:

You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a human over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using thermal underwear for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines, just like a naleen. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with bee-stung lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The lengthy, glowing red hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full five inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. Two antlers, forking into two points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have flared thighs that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your squeezable behind fills out your clothing nicely. Two sinuous, almost snake-like tails wave behind you, covered in skin like the rest of you except at the tip. There, they terminate in elastic, xeno-cunts that always seem to crave fresh sperm. Your legs are covered in a reflective black, insectile carapace up to your mid-thigh, looking more like a pair of ‘fuck-me-boots’ than exoskeleton. Your slim belly is nice and smooth.

You have two fluid-filled melons, capped with one penetrable nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are onyx. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your big, lactating love-pillows are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with milky-violet milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a big EE-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your brace of girthy, stinger-laden anemone-dicks:
Your first member is 12 inches long and two inches wide. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your black, stinger-laden pecker, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Your cucumber-length, squirming phallus is 12 inches long and two inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your expansive, near-transparent prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.

You have a flexible, vanae pussy, with two 0.5-inch clits. Moisture gleams in your twat.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
3.  Stats:

• Shields: 195
  • HP: 160
  • Energy: 133
  • Physique: 33
  • Reflexes: 24
  • Aim: 32
  • Intelligence: 27
  • Willpower: 25
  • Libido: 15 
4.  Equipment:

• Melee Weapon: A Vamp Blade
  • Ranged Weapon: A Salamander Rifle
  • Armor: A SteeleTech Suit
  • Shield: A Reaper Armaments Mark II Shield Generator
  • Accessory: A Fenris-class Assault Drone
  • Underwear Bottom: A Set of Stockings And Panties
  • Underwear Top: An Underbust Corset
I usually use Honeypot Myr Bra and Thermal Underwear when facing a difficult opponent though. And then take it away afterwards because... no girl likes wearing a mismatching outfit that would look hideous xD
PS: And sorry if my habit of putting stuff in spoiler boxes is kinda annoying. It's just that large blocks of text makes it a hassle to scroll down, especially when/if quoted. Spoiler boxes will just show a single line when quoted too, thus minimizing space taken up. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
My mutant of a character

You are a half-leithan. You’re a good 9 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.74 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your smooth, black scales are decorated with a sly-looking kui-tan mask, and under them you have a human-shaped head with smooth, pale gold skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with pouting lips decorated with a pair of lip piercings, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes each feature a secondary pupil, forming an intensely striking symbol of infinity nestled as they are amongst a single brilliantly bright blue iris. A pair of floppy rabbit ears stick up out of your ankle-length, glowing violet plumage, bouncing around as you walk. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. In addition, pointed elfin ears jut out below them, giving you exceptional hearing. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of smooth, black scales, and a quartet of gossamer wings sprout from your back, glittering black with a pattern that makes them look as though they’re coated in wisps of shadow when they flap. Despite their delicate appearance they have no problem carrying you aloft, and can fold up safely against your back for protection. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails, and your arms are covered from fingertip to elbow with a thick layer of chitinous plates. You have waspish thighs that swell out under your trim waistline, and your powerful, squeezable rump fills out your clothing nicely. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in smooth scales like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a sweltering snatch that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two digitigrade legs grow down from your waspish thigh, ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front and a small hind-claw on the back. Your scaly footclaws appear to be slightly distended.

Your expectant belly is weighty enough to jiggle when you shift positions too suddenly, but still small enough for easy portability. You find your hands wandering to your belly more and more — as much to support the growing weight you’re bearing as to caress the home of your unborn children.

You’re so heavily showing now that you can’t go much of anywhere without people staring. It won’t be long now... maybe just a few weeks more!

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses three cushiony, fluid-filled tits, capped with one 2.4-inch massive, dribbling teat each. You could easily fill a big HH-cup bra. The second group holds two milky udders, capped with one 1.5-inch dripping nipple each. You could easily fill a big EE-cup bra. Your two rows of whorish, milk-filled mammaries are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with cream. You should release the pressure soon.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your wriggling bunch of mammoth, mismatched dicks:
Your first towering member is 39 inches long and 11.1 inches wide. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. The shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your monstrously thick dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 13.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your flared dong is 27 inches long and 5.4 inches thick. It’s mottled pink and black in a very animalistic pattern. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your monstrously thick, flared cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
This arm-length, bestial prong is 18 inches long and 3.6 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your bloated, bulgy pecker, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 4.7 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
Your next broad, feline prick is 9 inches long and 1.8 inches in diameter. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your spined cat-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.3 inches wide when at full size.

A scaley painfully empty scrotum hugs your three cantaloupe-sized balls tightly against your body. You estimate each of them to be about 19 inches around and 6.1 inches across.

You have three xeno-cunts,  all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a stroking snatch with two 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present honey, its lips loosened by frequent fucking. Your pussy appears slightly swollen from the mimbrane.
The second slit is a xeno-cunt with two 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a licker-lined pussy with two 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.

You have one supple sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication...
Smuggler Class, max stats

Perks not related to class:

• 'Nuki Drunk
  • Elasticity
  • Honeypot
  • Myr Venom
  • Nyrean Royalty
Equipment

• Melee Weapon: A Lava Saber
  • Ranged Weapon: A Salamander Rifle
  • Armor: A Suit of Armor Constructed From An Active Gray Goo [upgraded] (when not running around naked)
  • Shield: A Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator
  • Accessory: A Fenris-class Assault Drone
  • Underwear Bottom: Nothing
  • Underwear Top: Nothing 

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
My mutant of a character

Hidden Content

Smuggler Class, max stats

Perks not related to class:

Hidden Content

Equipment

Hidden Content

Wow ahahahaha. That's pretty awesome! I love how freaky that char is! Oh btw, how did you get that piercing and the second breast row in TiTS? I didn't think that was possible? (well without minerva xD ) I've been wanting to get a piercing in TiTS for so long!

"The knot is 13.8 inches wide when at full size." ...I REALLY don't want that in me, do I? xD

Oh btw is the first dick leithan? I haven't come across that one before I think.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Wow ahahahaha. That's pretty awesome! I love how freaky that char is! Oh btw, how did you get that piercing and the second breast row in TiTS? I didn't think that was possible? (well without minerva xD ) I've been wanting to get a piercing in TiTS for so long!

"The knot is 13.8 inches wide when at full size." ...I REALLY don't want that in me, do I? xD

Oh btw is the first dick leithan? I haven't come across that one before I think.

"Piercing" is from face mimbrane. Second breast row is from gold/orange pills (first one has 3 if you missed that). And first dick is technically snake, shared by leithans and naleen (naga).

I used to have steel scales as well via a neat trick involving hair color, scaled skin, and naleen tail. I only changed it back to black to try and fudge the race score to say full leithan.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
"Piercing" is from face mimbrane. Second breast row is from gold/orange pills (first one has 3 if you missed that). And first dick is technically snake, shared by leithans and naleen (naga).

Ah okay, thanks! I was only looking at Red pills mostly, to get that Myr Venom perk. Time to grow me some extra breast rows then xD

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
So yeah. Pretty straightforward. Saw a thread like this over in the CoC section, and got curious. "Hey, I wonder what everyone else has done to their TiTS character"  xD

• [Name] (TiTS)
  • [Appearance]
  • [Stats]
  • [Equipment]
Not a must really, you guys just post anything you wanna share bout your character really. Stats can be a hassle to type up, but I'd love to know what your characters are called and look like!

2.  Appearance:

Hidden Content

3.  Stats:

Hidden Content

4.  Equipment:

Hidden Content

PS: And sorry if my habit of putting stuff in spoiler boxes is kinda annoying. It's just that large blocks of text makes it a hassle to scroll down, especially when/if quoted. Spoiler boxes will just show a single line when quoted too, thus minimizing space taken up. 

Oh boy, you certainly don't disappoint do you? This alone is enough to get me back into TiTS, and while my character is a bit boring right now, I'll spare the details with a few simple attributes

-6'1'' half Kui-tan

-Hazel eyes and chocolate brown hair 

-Fin ears and swirling violet markings

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Oh boy, you certainly don't disappoint do you? This alone is enough to get me back into TiTS, and while my character is a bit boring right now, I'll spare the details with a few simple attributes

-6'1'' half Kui-tan

-Hazel eyes and chocolate brown hair 

-Fin ears and swirling violet markings

Yeah ahahaha, thanks :D . I tried to go with a bit of variation from my CoC char. This one is less crazier I think... not really, tbh TwT

There's much cooler stuff around in TiTS, like tailcunts, and more customizations, while still being backwards compatible with CoC appearance stuff like anemone cocks and dragon wings. You should definitely come back to TiTS, and upload your full character here later after you finish your tweaks :p

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
 Fisto

Appearance

Your started your journey as a human, but you've become a raskvel over the course of your adventures. You're a good 5 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.52 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you're wearing a shiny, silver and black bodysuit using a thong for underwear and girding your upper body with a sports bra

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in amber scales over tan skin. Overall your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention and juicy lips. Hazel colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The very long, cobalt feather-hair atop your head is parted by a long pair of raskvel ears that dangle past your waist. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. It's tip is blunted slightly.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of amber scales. You have flaired thighs that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your chiseled keister fills out your clothing nicely. A scaled amber tail sprouts just above your shapely, toned butt, dangling behind you. Softer, lighter scales cover it's bottom. Two plantigrae legs grow from your curvy thighs, ending in clawed feet. There are four long toes tipping the humanoid soles. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by either a good diet or steady conditioning, or both.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. You have two breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your thick, human shaft is 10 inches long and 1.7 inches across.

You have a tight honeypot, with one 0.3-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your terran vagina.

You have one narrow ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
Stats

Mercenary, high reflexes and aim.

Equipment

Melee Weapon: A Lava Saber
Ranged Weapon: A Salamander Pistol
Armor: A Shiny, Silver And Black Bodysuit
Shield: A Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator
Accessory: A Lightning Duster
Underwear Bottom: A Thong
Underwear Top: A Sports Bra

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
 Fisto

Appearance

Hidden Content

Stats

Mercenary, high reflexes and aim.

Equipment

Hidden Content

A bit less... freaky than what I normally go for, but pretty cool all the same :D . Oh, and did you get the feather hair by importing/editing, or is there an ingame TF item for that? Ooh, and I don't remember that bodysuit? Is it from Aliss or some shop in Myrellion? 

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
A bit less... freaky than what I normally go for, but pretty cool all the same :D . Oh, and did you get the feather hair by importing/editing, or is there an ingame TF item for that? Ooh, and I don't remember that bodysuit? Is it from Aliss or some shop in Myrellion? 

Xanthes shop on myrellion, and raskvel TF from the stuff they drop. 

As for the 'less freaky' I feel more adept to be more basic in Tits cause it's alien in its own right, also never went that deep into it anyways :#

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Xanthes shop on myrellion, and raskvel TF from the stuff they drop. 

As for the 'less freaky' I feel more adept to be more basic in Tits cause it's alien in its own right, also never went that deep into it anyways :#

Ah, thanks :D

So you are more into CoC? Yeeeah, my character there puts this one to shame in terms of sheer unnaturalness xD  This one will probably go down the same path of depravity too, as more TF options become available...

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, thanks :D

So you are more into CoC? Yeeeah, my character there puts this one to shame in terms of sheer unnaturalness xD  This one will probably go down the same path of depravity too, as more TF options become available...

I could go either way, Tits has more possibilities, all CoC had for me was the 'ye old adventurer' vibe also all the waifus :3 

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I could go either way, Tits has more possibilities, all CoC had for me was the 'ye old adventurer' vibe also all the waifus :3 

Ahahaha yeah. The combat mechanics in TiTS is a lot better, and those planned ship upgrades and all that. I mean, sure, it's a sex game and all, but the more depth in TiTS really makes it so much more immersive than CoC. And yeah, last time I checked, I had a veritable harem in CoC too ahahaha. I didn't even intend to, but soon enough my camp was home to two succubi, two bovine morphs, one shark morph, and two corrupted rat morphs and more (like Ember, Phillia, that plant woman and the ghost girl). It got so ridiculous they almost felt like collectibles at that point. Like, CoC, it's almost too easy, especially character interactions. In TiTS, like an eroge dating sim, you have to work for stuff in relation to some characters. Like how you have to buy a drink and other certain criteria before Burt warms up to you and all. CoC it's mostly you just fuck em, and trust/corruption meter automatically rises.

And tbh, I like the sci-fi vibe more than the medieval magical fantasy kinda story anyhow. What can I say, I have a xeno fetish I guess? xD

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Sadly, I accidentally overwrote the save where I had my most interesting character. *sadface*

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
CoC, it's almost too easy, especially character interactions. In TiTS, like an eroge dating sim, you have to work for stuff in relation to some characters. Like how you have to buy a drink and other certain criteria before Burt warms up to you and all. CoC it's mostly you just fuck em, and trust/corruption meter automatically rises.

And tbh, I like the sci-fi vibe more than the medieval magical fantasy kinda story anyhow. What can I say, I have a xeno fetish I guess? xD

The exact opposite has been said 

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
The exact opposite has been said 

You mean like, I misunderstood what you meant, as in you find TiTS too easy, or that some people say the exact thing in reverse for CoC and TiTS?

If the first one, sorry yeah. Bad people skillz xD  Well, just sayin why I like TiTS over CoC.

If the second, idk. I don't see how people can say CoC is much harder in terms of combat/interaction(sex) compared to TiTS, because I just can't see that  :p  It was mostly pretty straightforward to me. But, I can definitely understand some people might like the whole medieval magical fantasy thing compared to Sci-Fi, which is totally fine.

In TiTS, when I first interacted with Burt, that cold rejection when I asked about him kinda threw me off for a second, and I was like, "Am I dreaming?" because no character in CoC ever usually blow you off like that, unless you are not their type (in terms of body and sexual orientation, like for Raphael and that other gay lizard dude). That left an impression on me. I kinda realized, hey, I'll actually have to work for it this time!

Or maybe it's just been such a long time. I mean, how hard was it to corrupt and bag Whitney, right? Maybe I'm giving it too less credit. I'm not sure. The only thing I do know for sure thought, is that the TiTS location minimap is the best thing ever. But I guess it wasn't that necessary in CoC, where the only extended locations are mostly just dungeons. In TiTS, everything is larger and more interconnected, only increasing the realism and immersiveness of the experience, I believe.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
You mean like, I misunderstood what you meant, as in you find TiTS too easy, or that some people say the exact thing in reverse for CoC and TiTS?

If the first one, sorry yeah. Bad people skillz xD  Well, just sayin why I like TiTS over CoC.

If the second, idk. I don't see how people can say CoC is much harder in terms of combat/interaction(sex) compared to TiTS, because I just can't see that  :p  It was mostly pretty straightforward to me. But, I can definitely understand some people might like the whole medieval magical fantasy thing compared to Sci-Fi, which is totally fine.

In TiTS, when I first interacted with Burt, that cold rejection when I asked about him kinda threw me off for a second, and I was like, "Am I dreaming?" because no character in CoC ever usually blow you off like that, unless you are not their type (in terms of body and sexual orientation, like for Raphael and that other gay lizard dude). That left an impression on me. I kinda realized, hey, I'll actually have to work for it this time!

Or maybe it's just been such a long time. I mean, how hard was it to corrupt and bag Whitney, right? Maybe I'm giving it too less credit. I'm not sure. The only thing I do know for sure thought, is that the TiTS location minimap is the best thing ever. But I guess it wasn't that necessary in CoC, where the only extended locations are mostly just dungeons. In TiTS, everything is larger and more interconnected, only increasing the realism and immersiveness of the experience, I believe.

No, not my personal opinion. Someone said that everyone in Tits was a slut ready to do it whilst CoC had actual depth >_>

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015

• [Name] (TiTS)
  • [Appearance]
  • [Stats]
  • [Equipment]

2.  Appearance:

Hidden Content

3.  Stats:

Hidden Content

4.  Equipment:

Hidden Content

Wait, was your Shield Generator a typo?  I thought the Reaper Mk II wasn't available in-game.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
No, not my personal opinion. Someone said that everyone in Tits was a slut ready to do it whilst CoC had actual depth >_>

I disagree completely. It's totally the other way around in my opinion :D  Whoever said it should prolly give both games a try again from the beginning and see how many waifus they can collect in two hours xD  I mean, yeah, CoC has more overall, but that's what the short time limit is for xD  I'm honestly curious, since I admit I may be wrong as I'm biased towards TiTS, and haven't played CoC in a while, but hard logic and evidence should be agreeable with everyone, right? There are some hard characters in both games, but simply put from what I've seen from TiTS so far, the already introduced characters have much more depth than CoC's, and it has the potential for a much longer gameplay and immersive experience than TiTS. Of course, it won't be accurate to judge them at this stage because TiTS is relatively new, and CoC is now in endgame stage, so obviously the latter will have more content.

Wait, was your Shield Generator a typo?  I thought the Reaper Mk II wasn't available in-game.

It isn't. But minerva is convenient that way xD  Yeah, Imma cheater. I use minerva to obtain equipment and change appearance using codes and stuff on github, but leave the stats as it is, so it's still relatively difficult (well, not anymore. The only challenge at this point is Queen Taivra + Bodyguards, and Queen of the Deep. I just like owning cool gadgets ahahaha.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, TiTS has very few recruitable waifus, whilst CoC had a terrible overdose of them. Now, it's not that they were so easy to get: Amily has to be knocked up five times and stay pure all the time, Kiha is recruitable if the player has low corruption and has to be beaten several times before starting the affection meter, a similar thing can be said about Helia, Vapula and Shouldra-fight wise-, one has not to lose against Izma/Ceraph too many times... and then we have the somewhat convoluted cases of Marble and-though not a follower-Urta. The rest of the cases are more a matter of dedicated talk (Isabella, Sophie, Jojo) and/or spending money (Arian, Bath Girl, Rathazul), with the odd cases of Ember-as it requires finding the egg and dealing with it-, Valeria, Nieve, Phylla and missables like Holli and Kid A. Now, it could be argued that most of those weren't too deep. Myself, as someone who isn't into waifu-ism, I took most of those quests to catch'em all. But that is not to say that CoC doesn't have deep characters.

Considering my first run, in which I didn't know much about what was going on, the easiest characters to get were Jojo, Rathazul, Sophie and Izma... and, back then, Sophie was the one actively going for it because she had to be a bimbo in order to join the Champion Club.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Well, TiTS has very few recruitable waifus, whilst CoC had a terrible overdose of them. Now, it's not that they were so easy to get: Amily has to be knocked up five times and stay pure all the time, Kiha is recruitable if the player has low corruption and has to be beaten several times before starting the affection meter, a similar thing can be said about Helia, Vapula and Shouldra-fight wise-, one has not to lose against Izma/Ceraph too many times... and then we have the somewhat convoluted cases of Marble and-though not a follower-Urta. The rest of the cases are more a matter of dedicated talk (Isabella, Sophie, Jojo) and/or spending money (Arian, Bath Girl, Rathazul), with the odd cases of Ember-as it requires finding the egg and dealing with it-, Valeria, Nieve, Phylla and missables like Holli and Kid A. Now, it could be argued that most of those weren't too deep. Myself, as someone who isn't into waifu-ism, I took most of those quests to catch'em all. But that is not to say that CoC doesn't have deep characters.

Considering my first run, in which I didn't know much about what was going on, the easiest characters to get were Jojo, Rathazul, Sophie and Izma... and, back then, Sophie was the one actively going for it because she had to be a bimbo in order to join the Champion Club.

Yeah, like I said, it's been a while since I've played CoC. And I do know it's not really an accurate comparison to see how many waifu's you can get in a time limit, cuz, as I said earlier, "Of course, it won't be accurate to judge them at this stage because TiTS is relatively new, and CoC is now in endgame stage, so obviously the latter will have more content." Hopefully TiTS won't have a waifu overdose unlike its pseudo-predecessor, but it simply could be too early to tell at this point.

And I never said CoC doesn't have deep characters. Like I said, "There are some hard characters in both games". Hard meaning hard to have sex with, which usually goes hand in hand with more effort involved and a larger plot as well as emotional depth in said character. It's simply the ratio of developed to not developed is so grossly disproportionate in CoC (or so I believe). But yeah, I do admit I've forgotten what a hassle raising that Ember egg, as well as raising that plant girl was. I readily admit I could easily be wrong and biased due to having played TiTS more recently, as well as my predisposition towards Sci-Fi genre xD  And with Rathazul and Arian there wasn't much money spent really. It was more like buying a beer from Burt. In case of Bath Girl, it was a lot more like Reaha, as in a high payment required, I think.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, waifu influx wasn't always steady in CoC. And I know you didn't say that-I just wanted to stress it. Rathazul and Arian's case wasn't expensive, yep, but, more often than not, Rathazul is the first recruitable character one stumbles across, and it can be safely assumed that a new character won't have enough gems to keep on purifying items, for example. And that leads me to another point: where 10000 gems is where CoC goes +++++, 10000 TitS credits is a relatively low amount. Heck, I currently have 30000 credits and I feel it's very little!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Name: Ashley Steele.

Appearance:

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a half-ovir over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a mark one suit of Xenogen’s Atma Armor, using plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a blue iris. The long, auburn ponytail on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have flared thighs that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your squeezable rear end fills out your clothing nicely. A thick, reptilian tail dangles behind you, swaying as a living counterbalance. Two plantigrade legs grow down from your flared thigh, ending in clawed feet. There are four long toes tipping the humanoid soles. Your belly is nice and smooth.

You have two melons, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a EE-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your twin, distended, equine phalluses:
Your colt-like, blunted tool is 10 inches long and two inches thick. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your horse-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size.
This distended cock is 10 inches long and two inches thick. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your bestial dong, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size.

A sack with two baseball-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your brace of fat, bestial stallion-cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.5 inches across.

You have a cunt, with two 0.5-inch clits. Occasional beads of transluscent girl-cum drip from your human cunt, their lips slightly parted.

You have one tight pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs
Stats:

Shields: 40

HP: 140

Energy: 100

Physique: 4

Reflexes: 21

Aim: 35

Intelligence: 35

Willpower: 35

Libido: 29
 Equipment:

Atma Armour

Holdout Hammer Pistol

Plain Panties

Plain Bra

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Well, waifu influx wasn't always steady in CoC. And I know you didn't say that-I just wanted to stress it. Rathazul and Arian's case wasn't expensive, yep, but, more often than not, Rathazul is the first recruitable character one stumbles across, and it can be safely assumed that a new character won't have enough gems to keep on purifying items, for example. And that leads me to another point: where 10000 gems is where CoC goes +++++, 10000 TitS credits is a relatively low amount. Heck, I currently have 30000 credits and I feel it's very little!

Ah yeah, sorry bout that. Got a little too defensive over nothing. I tend to do that... pay it no mind plis. And yeah. I guess I've forgotten how little a starting character initially gets. The thing is, I just roll a single character in both CoC and TiTS, so it's been a looong time since I've played at level 1 zone. I forgot how little we used to get in the beginning  xD

Ahaha yeah. In terms of credit inflation, TiTS is doing not very good. Like Sav said in another thread:

GalCredits are about as valuable and economically stable as Zimbabwe Bucks. Their worth happens to be whatever the fuck one of us pulls out our ass at any given time.

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I've heard there is a very... devoted and motivated guy on the case lol! For more details on that, check out the other thread xD  

Name: Ashley Steele.

Appearance:

Hidden Content

Stats:

Hidden Content

Equipment:

Hidden Content

Wow. Is this a merc or a smuggler? (I'm assuming not a tech specialist cuz low shield rating) That's the lowest physique stat I've seen for a high level. So, I'm guessing the character is full on ranged assault kinda gal? Wow, that's pretty risky. But really interesting and unique. Btw which tongue type is that? Mine is draconic at the moment, but that one sounds pretty cool, and I've been wanting a change anyways.

But why is she still wearing plain bra and panties? For practicality, I suggest honeypot myr bra and thermal underwear. Both from Myrellion, can't remember which store. Thermal underwear gives burning resistance around 25% and myr bra has 5+ sexiness I think. Or the Tavros Aliss' Mi Amour lingerie is pretty hot too, but don't have any stat boosts I think  :D

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Wow. Is this a merc or a smuggler? (I'm assuming not a tech specialist cuz low shield rating) That's the lowest physique stat I've seen for a high level. So, I'm guessing the character is full on ranged assault kinda gal? Wow, that's pretty risky. But really interesting and unique. Btw which tongue type is that? Mine is draconic at the moment, but that one sounds pretty cool, and I've been wanting a change anyways.

But why is she still wearing plain bra and panties? For practicality, I suggest honeypot myr bra and thermal underwear. Both from Myrellion, can't remember which store. Thermal underwear gives burning resistance around 25% and myr bra has 5+ sexiness I think. Or the Tavros Aliss' Mi Amour lingerie is pretty hot too, but don't have any stat boosts I think  :D

It's a Merc, and still a work in progress as I accidentally overwrote the playthrough I was going on. And yes, it's a full-on ranged, atleast until I pour in the time to grind to max Physique in the Gym on NT. The tongue is Ovir, and I'm using the default underwear because I haven't visited NT or Myrellion yet. The transformative work is almost done, except for the expensive stuff like Knots on the double dongers and Sylvanol. Will probably update the bio later.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Eh, don't think hemipenis works in this case. Even though multiple they all are complete in themselves unlike hemipenes which are conjoined.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Eh, don't think hemipenis works in this case. Even though multiple they all are complete in themselves unlike hemipenes which are conjoined.

The idea was that the two shared the same sheath, but I catch your drift. Editing as we speak...

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I've a bunch of characters to test out the classes, perks, alignments, TFs, etc., but my current favourite is pretty vanilla. Done without save editing:

1. Name: Shae Steele (level 8 mischievous smuggler).

2. Appearance:

You are a human. You’re a good 4 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.5 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor incorporating ablative chitin plates, using thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a corset.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent, rose lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, luminous silver eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The ankle-length, luminous silver hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full six inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have waspish thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your fair bottom contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two palmable breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

You have a narrow, pliable twat, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your terran slit.

You have one narrow backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lubricant dripping from the orifice every so often
3. Stats: 20 Physique, maxed rest (including Libido, which is apparently why she's leaving a slime trail everywhere despite not having particularly high wetness; the above description is at 0 lust).

4. Equipment:

Melee weapon: Lava Sabre (it's cool, and the Evasion bonus doesn't require you to hit stuff with it to be useful).

Ranged weapon: Secure MP (the best weapon in the game once you have Second Shot).

Armour: Suit of Chitin Armour (cool, and most enemies deal Penetrating damage, so Ablative is the way to go).

Shield: Reaper Armaments Mk. I.

Accessory: Aim-assisting Eyepiece (the only accessory that's both useful in most combats and doesn't spam annoying attack messages).

Underwear top: Corset (I don't really need +Sexy, so just going for the looks).

Underwear bottom: Thong (hardlight, naturally).

Other: Pink hoverboard (aww yiss), Goozooka & stack of Grey Goo.

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015

• [Name] (TiTS)
  • [Appearance]
  • [Stats]
  • [Equipment]

2.  Appearance:

Hidden Content

3.  Stats:

Hidden Content

4.  Equipment:

Hidden Content

I don't know why, but I picture your character to look quite draenei-ish. I mean, tall, long ears, fangs, "antlers"... Idk, maybe it's just your avatar that planted the picture in my head ^^

Anyway, Boring Mc. Boringson coming through

Name: Dr. Steele (I couldn't come up with a name, so I gave me a title.)

Appearance:

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.8 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using boxers for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, fair skin. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and slender lips. Fairly unremarkable blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, blonde hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have boyish hips, and your firm butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have a flat chest with unremarkable pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your human cock is 7.8 inches long and 1.3 inches across. An empty scrotum with two testes swings heavily beneath your human prick. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

oub0aog.jpg
Stats: 

• 3 Physique
  • 23 Reflexes
  • 34 Aim
  • 25 Intelligence
  • 24 Willpower
  • 15 Libido
Equipment:

Melee Weapon: A Two-handed Combat Spear That Once Belonged To A Nyrean Queen
Ranged Weapon: A Salamander Pistol
Armor: A SteeleTech Suit
Shield: A Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator
Accessory: A Salamander Longcoat
Underwear Bottom: A Pair of Boxers
Underwear Top: An Undershirt

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know why, but I picture your character to look quite draenei-ish. I mean, tall, long ears, fangs, "antlers"... Idk, maybe it's just your avatar that planted the picture in my head ^

It wasn't until you said this that I realized I never actually read OP's description.

Did you port over a CoC character or just do a bunch of heavy file editing to get the character you wanted, Yvenne? If so, would you share tongue and arm/leg types? I assume the latter is spider.