Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'Not really, love.' the mare answers his first question, cuddling all the foals in her mane, 'I technically never even graduated from any school, be it a regular one or a magic one, so I'm not even sure I'd be allowed to attend if I wanted to.'

'As for the Lord of Light, I think it would be appropriate to make his ability to question himself strong enough to cause him to doubt himself at least when it's on a serious matter.' the mare explains, 'He surely can keep his ego, but the decisions this ego causes him to make should create a nagging feeling in him. I don't want him to turn around completely, just to think further about consequences... that alone should have a huge impact on him.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The him that appears before the angels is taller than any of him, more slender still but also wearing a regalia or grinning skulls torn from all planar beings, stretching across the entire spectrum of alignments as it covers every guardian or protector among ranks of such beings and ends in the roaring skull of a black dragon protecting his head as its massive horns literally glow powerful purplish blue but also spread it around his whole figure. 'Hello dear angel mine; how are you and my oh my you are beautiful this morning,' he hums to Tara as his shadow stretches to nuzzle Tara's shadow tenderly letting the sensation linger on the angel's host body before he looks at the rest of the group. 'At the present I would need your memories. On one hoof I can make do without, on the other hoof I could force a point by demanding said aid by rights ad law, on another hoof still I think I will ask for that help nicely... It is your choice. The memory will help with re-drawing the finer lines such as those between causality.'

"I mean I've been around since before the Garden so I guess I'd figure my memories would be pretty useful..." Tara chuckles in slight self-deprecation with her admission of age as well as usefulness. "If it can help rebuild reality I have no problem with it." The eldest Angel agrees.

Tabitha meanwhile watches with a warm smile along with her two closest sisters. "Looks like Tara's having fun."

"Perks of being the favored daughter." Ashleigh notes, idly strumming her bass guitar. 

"Maybe cut the salt before someone mistakes you for Lot's wife, sis." Andrea teases pointedly. 

"Perhaps instead of bickering like yearlings we could attend to important Angel business that our dear eldest sister is too involved with the Necromancer to follow through with?" Tabitha states in a kind, sweet tone. 

"Oh yeah... The true Vessel..." Andrea replies with feigned enthusiasm. 

With a *Flap* the snow white Unicorn Admiral, Princess, Crimson Witch of Victory, and Magical Gunner finds herself added to to the growing crowd within the darkness, 

Immediately aware of her lost time, and now seeing the gathered Archangels tells her exactly what a serious situation this must be as even the situation with Black! only warranted 3 of them to cause an overwhelming show of force. "Things... Are not well, are they?" Is about as much as Amity can muster as her mind struggles to make sense of this situation.  

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
'He surely can keep his ego, but the decisions this ego causes him to make should create a nagging feeling in him. I don't want him to turn around completely, just to think further about consequences... that alone should have a huge impact on him.'[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

He nods several times as he rolls his eyes in thought seeing through his Divination Art the several ideas he considers implementing, finding several of them likable. As consequence he kisses Chroma’s nose and then those of all the little foals hiding in the mare’s mane, which prompts squeaks from each one followed by their tiny forehoof booping him in return. Furthermore he writes some spiraling thoughts in the air as tiny butterflies of Aether Art which makes for a total of a pink swarm of tiny butterflies fluttering all around Chroma’s head, yet his focus darts suddenly to the family dog he spots has been resurrected.

[SIZE=10pt]‘Beloved I think you gave me several very good ideas to work with,; I do not think I would have come up with them all on my own so thank you very much for being the shining inspiration you are,’ [/SIZE]he whispers to Chroma quietly before kissing her and then pointing “subtly” in Amity’s direction.[SIZE=10pt] ‘I also think you should go say hello to the family pet. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]She looks a bit lonely and lost altogether.'[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Jacknife smiles, running a paw through Loaranna's mane. "How about you surprise me, go with what style you think works the best~" She leans in and kisses her wife on the nose for added measure.

Loaranna’s mane reaches over, slowly reaching to crawl up Knife’s shins, entwining its hundreds of thousands of wispy tendrils around the hound’s thighs caressing, feeling, stroking, sliding, stroking, ever in soft motion to feel along the hound’s entire body at the fundamental level through fur yet also within in as well as over it all at once, all at the same time that several of the pups try scaling their father’s coat with eager yips or yaås exchanged between the climbers. The shadow continues without disturbing them, reaching carefully around the dark green hound’s hips like a lover’s limbs before they halt there and allow Knife a moment to gather her sense of balance.

Immediately aware of her lost time, and now seeing the gathered Archangels tells her exactly what a serious situation this must be as even the situation with Black! only warranted 3 of them to cause an overwhelming show of force. "Things... Are not well, are they?" Is about as much as Amity can muster as her mind struggles to make sense of this situation.  

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]‘Well it would be nice if I could peek a bit into your memories to see what may or may not be false from other sources or what you may know further.’ [/SIZE]the him by Tara suggests as he cranes his elongated neck to nuzzle both her mane as well as crops easily with soft affection.[SIZE=10pt] ‘It is also wonderful to see you made it, beloved. The little ones are tucked in and safely asleep so you need not worry about them.’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Another him pops up; longer, slender still, unnaturally long by three measures…and clearly towering over Amity behind whom that him stands for a moment, exhaling. Its sounds is a whisper in the wind it creates just to tingle all around the small unicorn’s head. ‘yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss[/SIZE]

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
[SIZE=10pt]‘Well it would be nice if I could peek a bit into your memories to see what may or may not be false from other sources or what you may know further.’ [/SIZE]the him by Tara suggests as he cranes his elongated neck to nuzzle both her mane as well as crops easily with soft affection.[SIZE=10pt] ‘It is also wonderful to see you made it, beloved. The little ones are tucked in and safely asleep so you need not worry about them.’[/SIZE]

"Its good to know they're safe." Tara sighs in relief. "Please, look all you need. We need to fix this as quickly as we can."

[SIZE=10pt]Another him pops up; longer, slender still, unnaturally long by three measures…and clearly towering over Amity behind whom that him stands for a moment, exhaling. Its sounds is a whisper in the wind it creates just to tingle all around the small unicorn’s head. ‘yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss[/SIZE]

Amity shudders both from the surprise, the rather ominous way the Necromancer is speaking, as well as the implications of the answer.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'Yeah, maybe I should take care of our puppy for a bit.' Chroma agrees, but first she checks if Hydron has finished his drink yet. She wouldn't like to interrupt him just like that.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna’s mane reaches over, slowly reaching to crawl up Knife’s shins, entwining its hundreds of thousands of wispy tendrils around the hound’s thighs caressing, feeling, stroking, sliding, stroking, ever in soft motion to feel along the hound’s entire body at the fundamental level through fur yet also within in as well as over it all at once, all at the same time that several of the pups try scaling their father’s coat with eager yips or yaås exchanged between the climbers. The shadow continues without disturbing them, reaching carefully around the dark green hound’s hips like a lover’s limbs before they halt there and allow Knife a moment to gather her sense of balance

Knife smiles, collecting herself a moment and reaches down to pet, tickle and fluff her pups. "Easy dear, we don't need anything rising up while you're working~" She grabs some of the little green fuzzballs and hugs them close, kissing five or so tiny noggins and floppy ears.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Its good to know they're safe." Tara sighs in relief. "Please, look all you need. We need to fix this as quickly as we can."

Amity shudders both from the surprise, the rather ominous way the Necromancer is speaking, as well as the implications of the answer.

The necromancer shudders with an emotion he does not register entirely before discarding it. 'Dear... This is not a fast job. I work with what I have but I will not rush it. A single mistake will be enough to turn things worse than the vilest non-existence would make you imagine. But I will do my absolute best for all our sakes. Oh and the little ones sent you this. ' He nuzzles her then followed by a little kiss on her nose. 'A small spark of joy to remind you that no matter how deeply things can go in a vortex down the drain we are here still with every intention of hauling our tired hides out of the mortuary, with most of our limbs too''  There is a wry smile as he tells Tara this, although he does not manage an entirely straight face as he casts his thoughts.

'Yeah, maybe I should take care of our puppy for a bit.' Chroma agrees, but first she checks if Hydron has finished his drink yet. She wouldn't like to interrupt him just like that.

Hydron is almost finished with his meal, needing only a minute nudge from a familiar pallid white muzzle to literally collapse into a puddle of calm water that is the clearest of crystal blues yet Chroma can feel sleepy contentment almost radiating from that tiny puddle; it seems Hydron fell asleep during his meal but did not want to part until his appetite made him feed several times over his ratios. The necromancers on both sides of Chroma head-nod for her to proceed while mentally chiming they can take the foals if Chroma prefers or if she would rather keep her little ones sleeping in her mane since they did just that and are using her mane as sleeping cocoons...

Knife smiles, collecting herself a moment and reaches down to pet, tickle and fluff her pups. "Easy dear, we don't need anything rising up while you're working~" She grabs some of the little green fuzzballs and hugs them close, kissing five or so tiny noggins and floppy ears.

Loaranna gives Knife the cheekiest of minxkiest little smiles that tells Knife the 'mare' is doing exactly what Knife might suspect, not fully aware of it but even looking forward to it as well as doing this as a distraction of amusing kind to help her mind focus on something fun like teasing her beloved hound. Several of the pups clearly enjoy their attentions from either parent while others squirm out from under imother's dress, idly wandering a little distance before returning to hug the expansive tent of hem, clearly enjoying the material.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma tells them that she doesn't mind the foals in her mane and then gives them a little kiss.

She makes sure to keep the little ones protected from any disturbances, but makes sure that they still sense her presence.

She then heads over to Amity and sneaks up on her from behind to surprise-hug her.

"Hey puppy! Glad to see you're okay! Couldn't be complete without the family dog, right?" she jokes as she snuggles her.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
OOC: Accidentally posted without finding/seeing sign up thread. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The necromancer shudders with an emotion he does not register entirely before discarding it. 'Dear... This is not a fast job. I work with what I have but I will not rush it. A single mistake will be enough to turn things worse than the vilest non-existence would make you imagine. But I will do my absolute best for all our sakes. Oh and the little ones sent you this. ' He nuzzles her then followed by a little kiss on her nose. 'A small spark of joy to remind you that no matter how deeply things can go in a vortex down the drain we are here still with every intention of hauling our tired hides out of the mortuary, with most of our limbs too''  There is a wry smile as he tells Tara this, although he does not manage an entirely straight face as he casts his thoughts.
"Sweetie, I'm literally as old as time." Tara chuckles, her reaction only strengthened by the nose kiss. "So please take as much time as you need to get it right."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chroma tells them that she doesn't mind the foals in her mane and then gives them a little kiss.

She makes sure to keep the little ones protected from any disturbances, but makes sure that they still sense her presence.

She then heads over to Amity and sneaks up on her from behind to surprise-hug her.

"Hey puppy! Glad to see you're okay! Couldn't be complete without the family dog, right?" she jokes as she snuggles her.

Amity is initially rather shocked, though recognizing the mare hugging her she relaxes slightly the Walking Fortress can't fight the cold sweat accumulating on herself. "Glad you're alright as well." She states sweetly. "Glad to have kept my status even though the universe seemingly just almost died."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"You seem to be nervous, puppy." Chroma notes as she hugs Amity, "I guess that's not unexpected after the world just vanished all of the sudden. I do think that everything will be just fine after we bring it back, though, so it doesn't bother me much. I doubt that they'd recreate the world without you being the royal pet any more... though I don't care much about being remembered by the princesses myself."

She then gently noms Amity's ear.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"You seem to be nervous, puppy." Chroma notes as she hugs Amity, "I guess that's not unexpected after the world just vanished all of the sudden. I do think that everything will be just fine after we bring it back, though, so it doesn't bother me much. I doubt that they'd recreate the world without you being the royal pet any more... though I don't care much about being remembered by the princesses myself."

She then gently noms Amity's ear.

"I'm not unfamiliar with danger or strife." Amity answers kindly. "But I suppose I'm not the kind that deals with stress easily by nature. Whether things turn out perfectly well or not the world did just almost end. That's a lot to just take in stride, at least for me." The white mare states, snuggling into the Elemental Mare's embrace both out of affection as well as her body instinctively craving the closeness and comfort being held provides. "I'll do my best to not be too much of a downer though, realistically my fretting over it all doesn't accomplish much." 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, that's why I'm here... to a part at least." Chroma explains to the puppy, "I couldn't just let a little puppy sit here alone with a sad face, could I?"

She then adjusts her own size so that she can set Amity onto her lap and cuddle her like the silly little puppy she is.

"We're definitely here for you and if you have any concerns about the rebuilding, you can say tell them to us."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, that's why I'm here... to a part at least." Chroma explains to the puppy, "I couldn't just let a little puppy sit here alone with a sad face, could I?"

She then adjusts her own size so that she can set Amity onto her lap and cuddle her like the silly little puppy she is.

"We're definitely here for you and if you have any concerns about the rebuilding, you can say tell them to us."

"Thanks." Amity warmly replies, wiggling a bit in place to rub her points of contact with the larger mare a bit to add to the tactile feel. "And I'd be honored to aid in the rebuilding process. I spent far too long in my own little world, its time I added to the real one normal folks are a part of. Though I guess we're all far from normal!" Ami can't help but laugh at her own pity talk so obviously backfiring so quickly and to the point it even amuses her herself. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare smiles and pulls Amity into a close hug

"You know that you're already part of my little world as well, right?" she snickers, "Though I suppose you have been a little isolated at times."

The mare then boops the puppy's nose and cuddles her into her soft body.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare smiles and pulls Amity into a close hug

"You know that you're already part of my little world as well, right?" she snickers, "Though I suppose you have been a little isolated at times."

The mare then boops the puppy's nose and cuddles her into her soft body.

"Yeah. I didn't mean to be disrespectful." Amity bows her head momentarily in a polite gesture. "I'm glad to be a part of your world, its a very nice one." The Princess concedes easily. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare wraps both of her forehooves around the smaller Mare and nuzzles her, feeling that the puppy needs those cuddles right now.

"Silly puppy! It wasn't meant to say that you were disrespectful... just a little reminder that you're not alone in this." Chroma tells her pet, in a gentle voice, "We're all in this together and if something's on your mind that bothers you, it's best to bring it up."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare wraps both of her forehooves around the smaller Mare and nuzzles her, feeling that the puppy needs those cuddles right now.

"Silly puppy! It wasn't meant to say that you were disrespectful... just a little reminder that you're not alone in this." Chroma tells her pet, in a gentle voice, "We're all in this together and if something's on your mind that bothers you, it's best to bring it up."

"I'm glad to be included." Amity warmly states, settling further into the cuddles. "I'm still processing all that went on but if anything comes to mind that is specifically troubling I won't keep it to myself. So far I'm glad to see your babies here since it means mine will be safe somewhere too I hope."

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna gives Knife the cheekiest of minxkiest little smiles that tells Knife the 'mare' is doing exactly what Knife might suspect, not fully aware of it but even looking forward to it as well as doing this as a distraction of amusing kind to help her mind focus on something fun like teasing her beloved hound. Several of the pups clearly enjoy their attentions from either parent while others squirm out from under imother's dress, idly wandering a little distance before returning to hug the expansive tent of hem, clearly enjoying the material.

The green hound smiles, setting the pups down and cupping her wife's chin. Her claw gently scritches the mare's chin as she leans in to kiss Loaranna on the nose. "Patience, Dear. Just have a little." She reaches into her pocket, releasing her wife, and sets a tiny length of chain on the floor. Knife begins to jingle the chains around to get the puppy pack's attention.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I'm sure that your little ones are alright, little puppy." Chroma assures Amity, "Maybe we could go and ask Bones if you could see them."

"I have my little foals right here in my mane. They're all asleep right now, but it certainly helped me to see them." the mare elaborates, "I'll also go and see for myself that the nymphs all are alright as well, but since Bones told me that they're okay and I can see them any time I want, I'm far less worried... if there's anything else on your mind, do tell!"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"I'm sure that your little ones are alright, little puppy." Chroma assures Amity, "Maybe we could go and ask Bones if you could see them."

"I have my little foals right here in my mane. They're all asleep right now, but it certainly helped me to see them." the mare elaborates, "I'll also go and see for myself that the nymphs all are alright as well, but since Bones told me that they're okay and I can see them any time I want, I'm far less worried... if there's anything else on your mind, do tell!"

"Well in a way everything is." Amity laughs meekly. "I mean I'm sort of just going on that the world is going to get put back together and we'll carry on more or less the same, but of course all my loved ones flash by here and there which takes a little work not to succumb to."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, maybe there will be some changes for the better that come from this as well." Chroma suggests, hoping to give a little more confidence to the puppy, "Maybe this will help you meet someone who you otherwise wouldn't have met."

"If you're so eager to meet your beloved ones, it would probably be best to ask Bones about it."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, maybe there will be some changes for the better that come from this as well." Chroma suggests, hoping to give a little more confidence to the puppy, "Maybe this will help you meet someone who you otherwise wouldn't have met."

"If you're so eager to meet your beloved ones, it would probably be best to ask Bones about it."

"It is better to think on the bright side." Amity agrees. "Bones... In his various configurations seems kinda busy now so I might as well just enjoy the snuggle-time." The marshmallow giggles. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, we don't have to go right now if you'd like to snuggle some more, but since he can create clones of himself, I'm sure that he could just make a clone for some talking for us." the larger mare explains to Amity, "But I'm perfectly fine with cuddling my little puppy."

To prove her point, she cuddles her little puppy like a plushie, surrounding her with her soft, warm body.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancer blinks once at the small orb of light, then for a second time at his beloved elementalist's arrival and then at the mental barrage. Upon a moments review he splinters himself leaving one of himself who dons a shroud of ink upon his pallid white form to reach out mentally to the elementalist inviting the alicorn to come over so he can please nuzzle her and answer her questions in flesh. The other him grows a large set of wings made of burning white light which lift him up to gently float over to the other sphere, nuzzling it in greeting.

'Yes, beloved. I have all the answers to all your questions,'' the shroud-wearing Dreadwalker begins on the mental connection. 'I need to hear the questions one at a time to better answer them but I am promising or little ones are all safe and so are our dear ones as well. '

<cut to Superbia>
The first blinding ball of light finally materialized into a form the Dreadwalker is much more familiar with. The very first detail that showed on the manifesting form was a smaller than average waist. The waist was greatly reduced in the middle, making the form mimic that of an hourglass. While the middle was greatly reduced, the sudden change in measurements never seemed erupt. If the Dreadwalker wanted to, his eyes could follow the contours of the Arch Angel's body without any indication of a stop.

Before anymore of the form's body could observed by the Dreadwalker, three pairs of wings quickly cocooned around the fertile form. The wings released their grip as quickly as they cocooned themselves around the Arch Angel, revealing a new article of clothing that now hugged Superbia's body.

A jet black underbust corset further emphasized the Arch Angel's tapered waist. Already the Dreadwalker could see what theme the corset held in its design, that being one of a clear night. The accents of the corset was a deep shade of blue. A similar shade of blue seen when darkness and light meld into one form. A quartet of thin chains hang from the blue sections of the corset, the thin chains ending with a silver star. Four more thin chains loosely rested on top of the corset's “wings”.

The Arch Angel hugs the large winged Dreadwalker in greeting. Superbia tried his best to not hug the pallid Dreadwalker too tightly, but he couldn't ignore the huge amount of relied he felt, knowing his winged lover didn't meet their end.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Sweetie, I'm literally as old as time." Tara chuckles, her reaction only strengthened by the nose kiss. "So please take as much time as you need to get it right."
He kisses her nose in reply. And then a second time as well as a third, fourth and finally fifth time. 

The green hound smiles, setting the pups down and cupping her wife's chin. Her claw gently scritches the mare's chin as she leans in to kiss Loaranna on the nose. "Patience, Dear. Just have a little." She reaches into her pocket, releasing her wife, and sets a tiny length of chain on the floor. Knife begins to jingle the chains around to get the puppy pack's attention.

Loaranna makes a peeved sound. 'You just wait, hound mine' 'she' growls softly at Knife while watching the hound from underneath 'her' faintly decorated eyelids that add faint smoke to those two burning eyes. The green pups instantly leap at the chain as a few try to noseboop it, each one with a nose busily snuffing at the chain's area oyt of clear curiosity...although a majority hide beind one of the closer parents with a tiny yipe.

The Arch Angel hugs the large winged Dreadwalker in greeting. Superbia tried his best to not hug the pallid Dreadwalker too tightly, but he couldn't ignore the huge amount of relied he felt, knowing his winged lover didn't meet their end.

The winged Dreadwalker hums slowly, nuzzling his dear angel, every though reaching to comfort the distraught lover while his hooves unravel in a growing number yet each one is slender like a primary feather as they reach out to tenderly enclose the Archangel much like his wings try to do underneath the gentle squeeze of Superbia's own wings. In all this he reaches his Art directly to the angel willing the pnk glow from his heart be something to relief his beloved angel's aching heart. 

'Hello beloved,' the Dreadwalker whispers quietly, so quietly that only the Archangel can hear it. 'You look just as beautiful as the day I met you. You look like a vision of beauty incarnate. I have good news, more good news and even more good news.'

A mad cackle rings in the air, rising from the frothing, hpwling, gibbering pile of rot bound in hateful purple. 'It lives! It lives! Mwua ha ha ha!They called me mad! Insane! PSYCHOTIC! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!? WHO JUST RESURRECTED PONYVILLE ALONG ITH ITS COUNTRYSIDE! THE MALICIOUS MOI!''

????????????????????????????????????

"Well, we don't have to go right now if you'd like to snuggle some more, but since he can create clones of himself, I'm sure that he could just make a clone for some talking for us." the larger mare explains to Amity, "But I'm perfectly fine with cuddling my little puppy."

Yet another of the Dreadwalker winks into existence without a nanosecond's warning. 'Somepony called for a disaster in pony form?' he inquires playfully with a small smile.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The winged Dreadwalker hums slowly, nuzzling his dear angel, every though reaching to comfort the distraught lover while his hooves unravel in a growing number yet each one is slender like a primary feather as they reach out to tenderly enclose the Archangel much like his wings try to do underneath the gentle squeeze of Superbia's own wings. In all this he reaches his Art directly to the angel willing the pnk glow from his heart be something to relief his beloved angel's aching heart. 

'Hello beloved,' the Dreadwalker whispers quietly, so quietly that only the Archangel can hear it. 'You look just as beautiful as the day I met you. You look like a vision of beauty incarnate. I have good news, more good news and even more good news.'

<cut to Superbia>
"I know I may have said these words a million times, but that is because they are still true,"  "Those words means alot to me coming from you."
The Arch Angel admitted to the Dreadwalker.  The Arch Angel blinked a few more time as he continued looking at the Dreadwalker, his eyes growing glassy the more Superbia blinked.

Eventhough Bones has survived what has ate away at most of the world, the thought of losing the Dreadwalker was still fresh on the Arch Angel's mind.  He continued to blink away what tears were trying their best to form as he asked Bones the good news he has for the Arch Angel to hear.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Called for a disaster in pony form?" Chroma asks jokingly, "I don't think I asked for Trixie, no."

"I do believe our little puppy has a few concerns, though." she tells the necromancer.