RP CALLED "DAY 1:..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
People or Administrators of the forum, i created a RP game with Dracomic and Phil Ein Blank with the title of "Day 1: The Hive Nest", could you recover this topic, please?, i should want to continue with these two players the game

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks Kitsune for the help, but i have an IMAC, and i don´t know if the option that you put will work.

Dracomic, rewelcome here. Do you remember something of our lasts actions?, i think that we just recovered all the dolls of Faith and go to your house, i think. I don´t remember which house was safed.

Thanks Kesil for the help.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. Trust me if I say I'd love to be able to recover all that lost stuff :/

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks Kesil, the topic was not very important, but the important thing is that the characters or the players could remember their transformations or changes.

Dracomic, do you remember your transformation? and Phil?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
well i (Veronika or Vero-taur lol) was transforming into a herm minotaur (got hoofs ,horns , my body was getting more covered in fur,got a very big horse cock but no muzzle or tail yet ) Phill (Faith ) was tranforming into a doll and got a pussy for mouth somehow also a  turning key on her back that allow her to talk .

as far as story goes i tihnk you are right and we were in Vero's house that is safe as far as we know.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think you are right with all that you said, also B.W.S. had transformed into a Black Widow Spider female with the human face of Jess, and more or less the mind of a Black Widow Spider fused with a human mind, similar to the image or photo of my avatar here. And Alexi (the character of meds) all or completed transformed into a spy mantis of the enemy of our characters and all the people of the town converted into slaves of the Queen. Is that correct, Dracomic or Phil?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think that in deference to Phil Ein Blank, we can´t start again this game until Phil should come here and write with her character, don´t you agreed with me, Dracomic?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Aaaaaah, ok, i didn´t put any limit of the restart of the game before of the summer, if you say that or you are referring that-

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
i was referring from the costume party the one we were preparing for before everyone started changing (i may be wrong when it was suppose to happen) ,i also remember  we were told to come to it by mantex .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks, i forget that name "Mantex" and that limit, i think that we were in the night before of the morning of the day that the party could happen (in the night) of the sorority of the University.  I don´t remember it perfectly. Do you remember that piece of information, dracomic?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
no sorry , maybe phill do also (Porcelaith was faith new name i think)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
I'm here and ready to continue when you are.

Though I had an idea for a short rp and may be spending some finishing its development.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks Phil for coming, what idea do you have for the short rp?

Resuming the actions before of the summer...

Our characters (Veronika, Jess and Faith and Alexi) had rented some costumes to a sorority´s party the halloween´s day, but they didn´t know that an Alien Queen or Empress had arrived to their planet in the 2045 year.

This Alien had changed all costumes and changed also their people including all the completed town, doing that all the town are against them (our characters, Vero-taur, Porcelaith and JisSspider) to their costumes, doing that their mind humans are still intact, but we didn´t know how much time do they have to revert all the changes... .

In the game, they had lost all oportunity to recover Alexi mind and human, because instead of Alexi, it had born "Mantex" (an alien Mantis-human hybrid)

And the last action was that our characters recovered all the porcelain´s dolls of Porcelaith in the apartment of them, and they walk to Vero-taur´s house to think what to do in the party and how can they do for save their world without lose all their mind with their changed bodies.

Now we follow the last steps of our characters...

(Phil and Dracomic, you two can continue with yours characters after this post)

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vero-taur

After gathering all of the dolls and giving then back to Porcelaith that was waiting with JessSipider in her house , she make some tea for then to 'relax' while they think of what to do now.

She come from the kitchen bringing a tray with 3 cups of tea for each and place in the table ,taking one and sitting on the sofa she look at the others.

"so ... what should we do now? ..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
JisSspider

We don´t know what to do now, we think that we could stay in the house all safe until the hour of the party arrive, don´t you think, Porcelaith and Vero-taur?, we think that in the party all our questions could be answered by the person who did this

We said to Vero-taur and Porcelaith in her silence, while Arachne goes out of my pussy and her home moving around our black widow spider body

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Porcelaith

"I am afraid to go to the party, but I don't know any other way we might get answers to what is happening."

Looking at my hands, "I think we should try understand the changes to our bodies.  So we don't accidentally hurt ourselves or each other."

After hugging each of the others I find a tall mirror and disrobe entirely.  Staring at the odd life-sized doll, I am struck by her beauty and the knowledge that it is me reflected there.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
JisSpider

Me too, sis

We must know all about our new bodies and its capacities and we have to start now because we must prepare our bodies for the enemies that should be inside the party of tonight

I say to you while i still sit down in the sofa waiting to my turn while i offer my right hand to Arachne and see how it moves to it (my right hand)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vero-taur

"well i dont know if there is much to know about my body except that a stronger can smash walls with my horns and ... have a giant cock that no matter what dont go flaccid "

she sigh while looking at it then look at the window  

"Jess ... if i ever go out of control please ... promise me you will do what you can to stop me from hurting you two"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
JisSpider

We think we can understand now our new own body, we think that this body can shot a rope of silk spider and can bound an gagged to someone, also we can walk by any wall, like this now

When we say this, we open our eight eyes and see that we are climbed in the walls of the room while Porcelaith sees her naked porcelain body in the mirror and Vero-taur explain to me a promise that we answer hir

We promise that, don´t worry Vero-taur

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vero-taur

"thanks Jess ..." she continue to look outside as the time pass hoping to still see someone uncorrupted walking by like nothing happened ..

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
While the time pass and pass, through the window you see some people passing in front of the house looking at us, but they are changed (you note that all the "people" are changed), some are stranges creatures with four legs or six, others with only one but all are changed beyond humanity to monsters.

But they don´t have problems in their minds, because you sense they think that they born with those aspect, others have more than two breasts, more than 2 eyes and etc...

The night approachs slowly to the city and the lights don´t turn on like normally the city does, in a moment you get off your head out and see some big stranges bats, but really the bats are people changed into batcubus and others creatures stranges and all them are cumming along the street, others are fucking themselves (that includes men, women and people around 25 years)...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vero-taur

Her cock throbs after seeing the orgy going on outside she sighs and close the curtains shaking her head she turn back to JissSpider.

"i-its almost time for the party ... should we go or not ? if yes and it is trap grab Faith and get away ... i will try to hold then off "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
JisSpider

We think it´s the moment, if Porcelaith is just prepared for the party, we think that we are not in dangerous out there, they (the people of out) could see as one of them, i think...

Are you ready, Porcelaith?

If we want to take weapons, we could take some knifes and other things to use like weapons and protect us

We say to Porcelaith while we two go down of the wall after did a silk web in the up corner of the room after we listened the words of Vero-taur