Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She then goes on to give the puppy and the necromancer a big kiss each.

The necromancer made a small face at the idea of being called cute but clearly enjoys the kiss and responds with a noseboop at the larger mare. 

Before Superbia hid his face again in the crook of Bones's neck, the Arch Angel agreed that making a body for the souls to possess would be best.  The Arch Angel was still unable to make a single sound, so he was resorted to nod-nuzzling his opinion to the Dreadwalker. He didn't want to talk anymore considering the state he was in now, especially considering how he was just calmed down just a minute ago.

The Dreadwalker has no words left for this perfect moment so he rests his head atop his beloved Archangel's while continuing to purr, nickering very softly as he lets his pink glowing love radiate out of his entire form from the tips of his wings to the edges of his hooves as well as the tips of his mane and tail.

Growing more and more amused by this, Tara decides to see if she can create some sort of melody with the nose boops. 

Honks, beeps, horns and outright Boop! are the four mainstays of the fanfare upon which Tara's senses tell her entire symphonies could easily be made from. 

A moment passes- Th-Thm. Then another- Th-Thm. The chaotic monstrosity shivers as the universes align once again.

"Bwuahahahahah!Arise! Arise! Arise, from the stains and ashes, anew and darker than the Abyss!"

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Honks, beeps, horns and outright Boop! are the four mainstays of the fanfare upon which Tara's senses tell her entire symphonies could easily be made from. 

Not being one for restraint, learning curves, or modesty, Tara decides to play "Ode to Joy" on the Necromancer's nose. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, dear, is there anything I could help you with right now using my elemental arts?" the elemental mare asks the necromancer, "If not, I'd go and check on our little nymphs. I really want to see them now."

The mare then picks up Amity and Bones with her mane, snuggling them into her soft cheeks, to get back onto her hooves. She also checks if all seven foals are still asleep in her mane.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Not being one for restraint, learning curves, or modesty, Tara decides to play "Ode to Joy" on the Necromancer's nose. 

The Necromancer stands still like a statue but his smile beams like a small sun while his tail swishes about behind him to the tunes of the music while his mane unravels literally like a tangible tsunami held in air where it too repples, adding strange ethereal nature to the notes yet it is still beautiful if a little exotic. 

. She also checks if all seven foals are still asleep in her mane.

He nods in the direction of the glowing sphere. 'We are almost done. If you could please focus your present Arts to a solid state and leave one of each by the solid Art display so I can channel things through them and multply the result by our love I can easily finish up with the tinkering touches so you can go meet the nymphs; I bet they miss you so very much,'' he whispers in reply just in time to duck under a pink tiny hoof that boops him almost - and then boops Chroma twice before an irritated foal's voice launches into adorable if still irritated squeaks some foals are wont to use when spending lots of time with nymphs. The squeaks cause several other voices to rise in discontent; it seems somepony is unhappy with Mommy and is risking escalation!

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The mare starts creating solid elemental balls, about as big as a pony's head which pulse with their respective elemental magic.

Fire is a raging flame that seems like it could burst out of its ball at any moment.

Water looks like Chroma trapped a massive whirlpool inside of the ball.

Earth is an amalgamation of rocks, crystals, gems, metals and other types of sediment, creating a very chaotic pattern.

Air looks like a hurricane, but with dozens of lightning bolts coursing through it at any given moment.

Darkness looks like a black cloud trapped in the ball, swirling ominously within.

Light, she had to surround be a spell to not blind anyone with it since it glows as brightly as the sun.

Aether seems to be a pink and chaotically swirling tornado which doesn't seem to follow any law or pattern at all.

While she creates these balls, she investigates which foal is unhappy to see if she can make it feel happy again.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Necromancer stands still like a statue but his smile beams like a small sun while his tail swishes about behind him to the tunes of the music while his mane unravels literally like a tangible tsunami held in air where it too repples, adding strange ethereal nature to the notes yet it is still beautiful if a little exotic. 

Owing a bit to her rather significant sense of humor, especially for her "family" Tara selects her next song. 

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Withdrawn due to hostile abuse from Meds in my PM box, plz delete.

ZinkShecoat

Knife raises her arm and pulls the trigger... No tiny explosion of powder, just the sound of springs moving. Something pricks the boy's neck and begins pumping it's tiny payload into the blood stream. The whole world will soon begin to distort. "Not far. Just like keeping my hand covered until it's time to show." The hound holsters the tranq and grabs the collar of her fatigues, barking something into it as the rumbling starts to approach again.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015

ZinkShecoat

"Two for extraction." Knife spoke into her comm. She picked the boy up like a sack of potatoes and marched to the center of the glade. A helicopter touched down and the hound slide the passenger inside, then hopped in. "Let's make tracks." The pilot nodded and started back for base.

"Dante, this is Vergil. We have confirmation unidentified species in your possession. Advise you unarm before bringing in." A female voice spoke into her Knife's ear. She cuffs the boy's hands behind him and begins to look over the body, first thing is the sword, that gets set in a crate, then the cape. She gives the boy the usual pat down, ring, in the crate, weird flower, in the crate.

Jacknife gives one last look over and nods slowly. "Take us in, Charon." The pilot nods and the helicopter is soon landing in the hangar. As soon as the wheels touchdown, Knife picks up the boy by the pants, holding him a few feet off the ground, and grabs the sealed crate under her other arm.

"Oy! Wake up!" She shakes the boy a bit and makes sure he can't scrape himself on the non-skid deck. The hound gives a light nudge with the toe of her boot to the boy's stomach as well.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015

ZinkShecoat

"Shush, and keep it in." She jostled the boy and began stride across the deck, someone came by and poured kitty litter over the mess to soak it up and make it easier to clean. Knife continued out of the hangar and into a hallway, all Valentine could see were boots and the occasional hoof.

The hound stopped and unsealed a hatch, yanking the heavy door like it was just a cabinet and stepping over the knee knocker. She may have lightly tapped the wall with the boy's head before righting her hold to pull him into the dark room, but the journey ended when she sat him on the cold floor and smiled down. "The tranq will wear off soon. Seems what's enough to take down a rabbit is too much for you." Knife sat the boy up against a wall, light from the doorway outlining her frame in the darkness. "You'll stay here until someone comes to talk to you, give you the rundown and tell you what all is going on."

Jacknife slowly stood up. "This is for your own safety. I used to know someone like you, heard stories about the things that come after you guys.... But that's her job to explain." The green hound took the crate, locked it and put it up on the wall. "You'll get your things back as soon as we make sure you won't hurt anyone." She walked to the hatch, stopped in between it all and looked back. "Welcome to Heaven." Knife slammed the door, sealed the room and left the boy cuffed, disarmed and in the dark.

The hound leaned against the door and spoke into her comm, switching over to her private channel. "Your guest has arrived. He's in the isolation room... Naw, enough layers that he can't hear us, and nobody can come snooping to find him... Come at your leisure, Dear."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
While she creates these balls, she investigates which foal is unhappy to see if she can make it feel happy again.

The tiny pink hoof belongs to a certain very unhappy pink foal whose hoof literally crosses the space between its owner and Chroma's nose, initiating a fierce series of extremely fast boops from all angles that are accompanied by fierce as well as angry tiny burbles, garbles, squeaks, chirps and foal sounds in general that carry a very irate albeit non-intelligible message at said foal's mother . This is a very off success considering Dianthe is still wrapped in Chroma's mane as well but more importantly the irate squeaks are causing her siblings to also begin squeaking i annoyance. Chroma's Mother Sense tells her something must be done soon or she will have very unhappy foals throwing a mass tantrum all over her mane.

The Necromancer gives her a rapid kiss on the shadow before chiming mentally to offer his aid.

Owing a bit to her rather significant sense of humor, especially for her "family" Tara selects her next song. 

The necromancer cannot help a nostalgic smile blossoming on his face at hearing these most wonderful as well as certainly joyous little notes. His tail rapidly begins swishing to each tune while his mane manages to ripple according to the smaller, lesser little notes.

<???>​
A shadow rises from Knife's own but where the hound has muscles along with a simplistic uniform that pains his silhouette fairly simple what rises from that cast shadow is more: it begins as ripples occurring in random spots within the darkened area, each one growing in size, frequency and deepening that patch until the lightlessness of the void out there among the stars stares at anyone who meets its gaze. From that un-color rises something, frothing as a fountain and violently hurtling into the air to cascade all over the floors, the walls, filling the air in a moment before it draws in a violent reversed explosion, yet without a sound or faintest sign of energies, gathering into a form Knife is intimately familiar with.

Lady Loaranna leans in and nuzzles Knife tenderly for a moment before kissing the hound's nose. 'Set course for the Moon, beloved. I have a plan for the moon orbiting Qquus that I think we can make profitable use of.'

So spoken the lady slinks in through the door literally phasing through it.

As for the interior of said room...

Within it stood a physical presence. It would at first glance appear to be one of the local ponies but there were a thousand things wrong with it: to begin with it was practically taller than the dark green hound had been yet that height was only upon the withers leaving its extensively extended neck to elongate across space, thereby gaining a considerable amount of additional heigh depending on where it held its head, such as right now in the very highest resting position. Its mane was not a color but the un-color of lightless void wherein nothing existed yet that swept back in two main masses sweeping back in whole lanes behind it, even joining a wreathing curtain several times larger than the figure in all dimensions...that mass being a tail of considerable volume. Onto its form clung a dress made of powerful orange-red and black which was clearly made with skills and love to make it the greatest possible and which flared its form in a final statement of femininity even it is wreathed the lady almost entirely leaving only her dress as well as head visible. Atop her slender head, which was more an idea of slenderness as it bypassed even clear limits of how slender and angular a head should be including that spiraling horn that looked more like a railroad spike, somewhere beneath the darkness sweeping back there were two enormous eyes that seemed at home in her skull and which stared a deep dark blue like a midnight sky in winter.

'Good afternoon,' whispers an incredibly audible yet just as soft voice of a lady directly into Valentine's mind. 'It appears Knife was slightly less diplomatic than necessary. Before we begin, are you either injured or in need of medical aid?''

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare isn't exactly an experienced mother yet so she tells her beloved necromancer: 'I would very much appreciate your help, but I will try my best as well.'

First and foremost, she sets the puppy and the necromancer down in front of her so she can go back to a smaller size.

She pets her eight other foals to calm them a little and mentally reassures them that mommy is here and will make things better.

At the same time, she takes the upset little Dianthe with her mane, careful to keep her comfortably wrapped up, and brings her in front of her face, where she holds her with her hooves.

"Did we disturb you, Dianthe?" she asks the little filly with a very gentle voice, always keeping at least a faint smile on her face since she read that foals are sensitive to such things, "I'm so sorry about that, my little filly!"

After that, she carefully nestles the little filly into her chest, petting the little filly's head with her mane while looking at her with a calm expression on her face.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
"Shush, and keep it in." She jostled the boy and began stride across the deck, someone came by and poured kitty litter over the mess to soak it up and make it easier to clean. Knife continued out of the hangar and into a hallway, all Valentine could see were boots and the occasional hoof.

The hound stopped and unsealed a hatch, yanking the heavy door like it was just a cabinet and stepping over the knee knocker. She may have lightly tapped the wall with the boy's head before righting her hold to pull him into the dark room, but the journey ended when she sat him on the cold floor and smiled down. "The tranq will wear off soon. Seems what's enough to take down a rabbit is too much for you." Knife sat the boy up against a wall, light from the doorway outlining her frame in the darkness. "You'll stay here until someone comes to talk to you, give you the rundown and tell you what all is going on."

Jacknife slowly stood up. "This is for your own safety. I used to know someone like you, heard stories about the things that come after you guys.... But that's her job to explain." The green hound took the crate, locked it and put it up on the wall. "You'll get your things back as soon as we make sure you won't hurt anyone." She walked to the hatch, stopped in between it all and looked back. "Welcome to Heaven." Knife slammed the door, sealed the room and left the boy cuffed, disarmed and in the dark.

The hound leaned against the door and spoke into her comm, switching over to her private channel. "Your guest has arrived. He's in the isolation room... Naw, enough layers that he can't hear us, and nobody can come snooping to find him... Come at your leisure, Dear."

"A rabbit huh?!? Search me again! I've got a snack I'd like you to try in my back pocket! It's organic...90% cocoa chocolate! I'm sure you'll do better than me with the tranq, right!?" Valentine tosses his words at Knife as the big hound is leaving his cell with a mixture of irritation and amusement, the young man didn't really have any chocolate but he was sure whatever she tranq'd him was meant for locals not humans; he swore had vivid hallucinations about flying while he was... "out."

The second the wolf is gone, the young man rolls over onto his back and gingerly climbs to his feet and approaches the door. "How the hell am I supposed to scratch myself? I could swear I feel like I've been breaking out in hives since first -!!!" Valentine slams the door a few times with his shoulder a few times and then skitters backward as a Pony phases straight through the god-damned wall and bids the young man a good afternoon. "...Not so far... but I appreciate the sentiment. Good day to you too." He climbs to his feet and rolls his shoulders a little uncomfortably. "Got a universal constructor that I can program to provide me a new nanite seed colony? Most of my body isn't really working properly because so much was lost in the... translation." 

Valentine isn't sure he convinced the newest member of the welcoming committee of the necessity just yet so he tries to explain a little more. "I could die of something terrible like foot and mouth disease carried by your friends or rabies from that werewolf you had bring me in here! Unless you happen have stacks of antibiotics and anti-virals meant for humans lying around. They stopped producing them 70 years ago where I come from..." His steely gray eyes lock onto the massive, ephemeral Pony's deep blue eyes, he seems sincere enough at least it would seem clear at someone good at reading people that he isn't lying at least. "I think I'm having an alergic reaction to those tranqs, I feel like I've got chicken pox driving me nuts under his shirt..."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
After that, she carefully nestles the little filly into her chest, petting the little filly's head with her mane while looking at her with a calm expression on her face.

Dianthe is clearly irritated and begins outright wailing while flailing not only her hooves but also a veritable nightmare of suddenky srouting libs that defy for, from trunks to legs to wings to membranes to sentient whips or serrated clouds the tiny pink aether foal lets her displeasure be felt everywhere, raising her voice considerably right at Chroma including forging tiny copies of herself who also raise a ruckus at the mother holding the foal.

The necromancer quickly but gently takes the irritated little ones from Chroma's mane, wreathing them in shadow while blocking the irritation as he nuzzles each wrapped form and kisses them while murmuring soft nonsense to the little sleepers.

"I think I'm having an alergic reaction to those tranqs, I feel like I've got chicken pox driving me nuts under his shirt..."

'If I offer this free of charge can I be certain you will act in manner befitting a civilized human?' is the answer the female voice offers while its owner offers a faint smile on thin lips. 'I would love to trust you, remove your restraints and provide the necessary aid...but I am aware of what humans are capable of if they do not perceive the other as too dangerous not to be well-mannered with. Whether we proceed through our small discussion amicably on good terms is your decision, but please be aware that I offer the aid as an apology for dear Knife's actions; he does not approach cross-verse diplomacy too tactfully but I would rather you not need to be resurrected before our discussion.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Dianthe is clearly irritated and begins outright wailing while flailing not only her hooves but also a veritable nightmare of suddenky srouting libs that defy for, from trunks to legs to wings to membranes to sentient whips or serrated clouds the tiny pink aether foal lets her displeasure be felt everywhere, raising her voice considerably right at Chroma including forging tiny copies of herself who also raise a ruckus at the mother holding the foal.

The necromancer quickly but gently takes the irritated little ones from Chroma's mane, wreathing them in shadow while blocking the irritation as he nuzzles each wrapped form and kisses them while murmuring soft nonsense to the little sleepers.

Chroma is glad that Bones took the other foals into his care for now, but she still has no idea how to calm down the little filly in her hooves.

She then thinks for a moment and tries setting the filly down next to one of her nipples to see if she's hungry while shaping a few cute little animals from aether magic to give her a little company or just something to cuddle.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
"What civilized constitution or bill of rights allows someone to be drugged against their will with something that I KNOW is an illegal substance where I come from, imprison them without charge and then threaten to withhold medical care if they don't cooperate with their illegal extraordinary rendition to-" Valentine shifts against his restraints bringing them up over his shoulders with a sickening clicking sounds that sends waves of pain through his body and gets off of his ass and back onto his feet. He sways a little on the spot, still apparently light-headed from the tranquilizers. "Where are we going? I can't feel the roses blossoming anymore..." Valentine looked genuinely depressed by the absence of the natural energy that was flooding over him in waves with every step through Equestria, he hadn't been on a garden world for a very long time.

"If you're going to kill me, I will die on my feet rather than grovelling at your... hoofs for my life." Valentine looks away for a moment, his wrists are already beginning to rub raw on the all too tight handcuffs but it isn't long before his eyes are back on his prison warden. "Are you going to charge me with a crime or is it that I'm trial simply for being human?" Valentine pauses for a moment and then continues trying to politely explain his view; given the psychotropic(in humans) animal tranquilizers still in his system, the confusion and short-term memory loss from the transition to this reality and the fact that he's just woken up aboard what he figures is a space ship headed somewhere very dark... You could the young wanderer was doing pretty damned well considering the circumstances. "I asked your friend Knife for help because I needed to find accommodation to work how WHY I'm even here in the first place, still dazed from the translation and ending up getting dragged here after being lured into a clearing and having a gun put to my head. If you can promise me that your friends aren't going to keep putting guns to my head without cause while I'm busy throwing up lunch from the last dimension, I can promise you that I won't be drawing my sword in anything other than clear-cut self-defense." 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The necromancer cannot help a nostalgic smile blossoming on his face at hearing these most wonderful as well as certainly joyous little notes. His tail rapidly begins swishing to each tune while his mane manages to ripple according to the smaller, lesser little notes.

​

Tara can't help but let out a sigh of relief that her joke went over well. Compared to the first movement it wasn't the most complex of songs. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015

The slender unicorn considers the human for a moment in silence, that same faint smile upon her lips while her eyes measure him and with a faint dark purple in the irises which for the shortest of moments illuminate their slitted Draconian form before fading away. Then, in a decision that has been given all the focus it merits, the lady draws up her Art without a single indicator: her shadow lunges faster than the time it takes for two nanoseconds to splinter and latches onto the human's overtaking it. For someone else this would perhaps merit a healing or first aid but she offers neither and instead by her Art forces the injury to be detached from its target. Every injury, every ailment, everything that could possibly be considered actively malignant, harmful or unneeded in either definition even loosely or not needed she removes, forcing each one at a time to fade away for now, This will not entirely remove the injuries nor ailments as it simply forces them into something akin to a stasis nor allow for natural healing but that is exactly as she plans.

She watches the fading of the ailments until the human is as operational as he will ever be and then casts her voice again.

'Would you like to try again with a clearer mind? Or is your poorly chosen rhetoric your final one?

' 

Tara can't help but let out a sigh of relief that her joke went over well. Compared to the first movement it wasn't the most complex of songs. 

He blinks his eyes at her...and then suddenly kisses her nose.

Chroma is glad that Bones took the other foals into his care for now, but she still has no idea how to calm down the little filly in her hooves.

This, unfortunately, does not calm down the tiny little pink foal. Instead she keeps wailing, flailing and increases her volume a little.

The Necromancer chimes into Chroma's mind that he might have a suggestion if Chroma would like a little help in calming the pink foal.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
' 

He blinks his eyes at her...and then suddenly kisses her nose.

Tara gleefully returns the favor three-fold.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma doesn't seem happy that she doesn't manage to calm the filly down herself, but knows that it's for the best if she takes Bones' help: 'What kind of idea is it? I'm really at a loss now. The only thing I still wanted to try is singing a song...'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Tara gleefully returns the favor three-fold.

He purrs softly at the angel affectionately followed by a soft nicker.

Chroma doesn't seem happy that she doesn't manage to calm the filly down herself, but knows that it's for the best if she takes Bones' help: 'What kind of idea is it? I'm really at a loss now. The only thing I still wanted to try is singing a song...'

The necromancer reminds Chroma that she very well would have thought of this but her concern is just a little bit clouding her judgement: he recommends/reminds the mare that the tiny foal was awoken from her nap by loud noises so most likely she just wants to be held, cuddled and soothingly spoken to, or hummed with; the core objective is to gently offer the pink little one soothing sounds to calm her upset state, just like Chroa aleady likely surmised.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
He purrs softly at the angel affectionately followed by a soft nicker.

Tara hugs her Necromancer, very thankful for this time with him.

Amity meanwhile, without even realizing or meaning it, finds herself in the throne room of Canterlot castle once more dressed in her Admiral's Regalia. By all accounts things seem as they were in the previous "world". This is very comforting to the Marshmallow Princess who rises from her pillowy posterior in preparation to look around.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The necromancer reminds Chroma that she very well would have thought of this but her concern is just a little bit clouding her judgement: he recommends/reminds the mare that the tiny foal was awoken from her nap by loud noises so most likely she just wants to be held, cuddled and soothingly spoken to, or hummed with; the core objective is to gently offer the pink little one soothing sounds to calm her upset state, just like Chroa aleady likely surmised.

'Maybe I just didn't try that for long enough for her to actually realize that I'm there for her.' the elemental mare wonders, 'I'll try it again.'

She then picks the little filly back up and gently holds her in her hooves, rocking her gently.

"It's okay, little Dianthe, mommy is here for you." she hums in a gentle voice, "I hope we didn't disturb a fun dream for you."

Then, she nuzzles the filly and hums a soft tune while continuing to rock Dianthe back and forth.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity meanwhile, without even realizing or meaning it, finds herself in the throne room of Canterlot castle once more dressed in her Admiral's Regalia. By all accounts things seem as they were in the previous "world". This is very comforting to the Marshmallow Princess who rises from her pillowy posterior in preparation to look around.

Canterlot is strangely as beautifu as before if not even moreso: the imperial capital has not a single of the prinnies there might have been but staff numbers are up leading to increased numbers in patrols ranging from troopers to maids to scribes to general messengers, each of those groups going along their merry way but offering salutations or nods to the returned admiral, although none halt to do more. It seems Amity is in one of the Meeting Rooms set aside for any number of diplomatic meetings. There is a large table, cushions all around it, verdant greens all around the room, spacious windows, clear floors with lots of light, shiny surfaces all around and what looks like a very beautifully set collection of tea cups with a large tea brewery...thing. Amity needed not a single peek out any of the windows to hear the staff going about as some come or go in the room without making a fuss at the presence of the Admiral Princess being in the room suddenly.

"It's up to you to decide whether or not you're going to accept a human on this world..." 

The unicorn offers no reply but her voice rings in the faintest of volumes as it stifles dignified giggling. There is a splintered moment as she makes her choice...

And Valentine is aware that he stands once more in the midst of the pony village he once more. Of the previous encounter there is no sign nor is there any indicator anything was done to him in-between the two instants between standing before her...and then suddenly standing somewhere in the park, apparently in one of the many green areas where several of the bright colored ponies are enjoying a picnic in any number of groups. No one seems to be paying much attention to him..

A small black bag lies by his feet. It is impossible for him to move from this spot without disturbing it because the bag  - which is typical looking black plastic bag with something in it - is resting right on top of his feet. One of those items in the bad feels like a big stick of some sort.

Meantime in the location now without that mass Lady Loaranna returns to 'her' husband nuzzling Knife gently. 'Yet another Free Man 'set upon his rights and nothing more. Be a lovely hellhound would you dear, and  send a word via the com. array for the Bounty Hunter Branch in Ponyville to expect chaos or worse from the human,' 'she' whispers to Knife betweeen tender nuzzling. 'But let us forget that one. Hug me, please?'

Then, she nuzzles the filly and hums a soft tune while continuing to rock Dianthe back and forth.
The Pink Sleeper flails and wails a little further but calms down slowly at the continued soothing from her mother, quieting down eventually after a few wriggled objections and a boop to Chroma's nose. A moment later Dianthe curls up into a tiny pink ball that snoozes soundly, much to the visible pride of the necromancer standing by, who is applauding silently with all of his forelimbs.

ZinkShecoat

Meantime in the location now without that mass Lady Loaranna returns to 'her' husband nuzzling Knife gently. 'Yet another Free Man 'set upon his rights and nothing more. Be a lovely hellhound would you dear, and  send a word via the com. array for the Bounty Hunter Branch in Ponyville to expect chaos or worse from the human,' 'she' whispers to Knife betweeen tender nuzzling. 'But let us forget that one. Hug me, please?'
Knife gently picks up Loranna, slowly making way towards the bed chamber. As she ascends the stairwell, crew making way for the Lord and Lady of the ship, she kisses her wife's neck at points. The hound stops her kissing only a moment to bark into her come. "Dante to Virgil, send word down to the Bounty offices, be on the lookout for any chaos or worse, source will be human. Leave it anonymous." The green hound smiles and returns to her kissing and carrying, making sure not to bump into anything. "You know, I only used the weakest thing we have here... I didn't try to deliberately hurt that boy."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma sighs in relief and gently cuddles the filly some more with magically softened touches from her hooves before finally tucking her into her warm and fluffy mane.

She then goes over to the necromancer and boops his nose with her own before asking: 'Could we go and see the nymphs now? I'd really like to see them and I have a feeling that our foals will also be happy to see them again.'

She then brushes her cheek across his until she's nuzzling his neck.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
You know, I only used the weakest thing we have here... I didn't try to deliberately hurt that boy."

The slender lady leans into the hold clearly enjoying draping 'her' entire body upon Knife's dark fur. 'Mmhmm, certainly dear, we would not want the target to sleep over the tea and biscuits...' she hums, stretching her voice as she clearly likes being carried in this manner, practically leaning into every touch. 'How are you feeling, beloved? About all this? Be honest, please. Does yet another human kicking up dust worry you?'

She then brushes her cheek across his until she's nuzzling his neck.

He offers a beaming smile, a tender kiss in return and then nods.

Although the gesture is minute it unravels an undefined distance forth where a galaxy of nymphs awaits. Most are curled up around a group of changeling queens whom Chroma can recognize easily, yet who are all peacefully sharing tea while quietly chattering around a green campfire.

'Over there dearest. Theta and her sisters came over for tea. I hope you do not mind? They hoped for a social spot of tea. Oh and please mind the magics, the nymphs finished playing and might be sensitive to overpowered Arts.' There is a smug smile n his lips despite all his effort. 'They take after you in that regard I think.'