TiTs confessions...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Yup, just type Mitzi in on V-ko's commands or the Codex console and it should set the flag for Mitzi to appear. :p

Reactions: Smrtone

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I sometimes tend to be jealous of other characters and their intactions with others. I feel as if my Steele is inferior at times, especially during threesomes. I feel worse off and like I should not be apart of this community because of it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I sometimes tend to be jealous of other characters and their intactions with others. I feel as if my Steele is inferior at times, especially during threesomes. I feel worse off and like I should not be apart of this community because of it.
o_O

Jesus dude...

Last edited:
Reactions: superrainbow

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Yea. Working on that though.

Yeah, it can be easy to get super emotionally invested. I've got issues with my brain's latching onto something and not letting go, even when I switch to something else, so while I don't get your specific deal, I understand that sort of feel. I find it helps to take purposeful brain breaks and - honestly - get some fresh air and reorient to broader surroundings (like focusing on the sky). It resets my brain pretty regularly.

Otherwise, fanfic - or just imagining different scenarios with your Steele - can also really help. I find that there are scenes that make me uncomfortable or just don't work with the Steele I play, so I take some time to reimagine the way things went in a way that works better for me: use the in-game scenes you dislike as a jumping-off point for something that you prefer. They rarely have impact on the gameplay itself, so there's little chance that other scenes will contradict what you may come up with.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
i intentionally trigger bad ends
I've done that and honestly, they're some of the hottest scenes.

Of course, I also make damn sure I save often. ;)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Reactions: BigBoss6121

stup1d.r0b0t

Feb 19, 2020
Another (possibly blasphemous) Confession: I decrease the size of my female pc’s boobs by using ReductPro every single time her cup size goes beyond a C (she was nearing G cup territory thanks to quite a number of zil pregnancies—but I took care of that real quick).
there's just something about the term, 'soccer-ball sized boobs', that makes them seem a little less sexy.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
there's just something about the term, 'soccer-ball sized boobs', that makes them seem a little less sexy.
Yeah, you've really got to be careful what you use as a size comparison.

"Your tumor is the size of a grape..."
"Oh?"
"...fruit."
"Oh."

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I named my Ice Cappers. Not only that, I agonized over what to call them. I thought of "Smith and Wesson", "Hope and Despair", "T and A", "Pew I and Pew II", "Ebony and Ivory", "Rosemary and Thyme", "Barbra and Liza", "Sturm and Drang", "Spite and Malice", and "Hardcastle and McCormick".

But, I finally settled on "Fred and Ginger" cuz they'll make you dance!

I saw Sturm and Drang and thought for sure that was going to link to a destiny wiki. I really like destiny 2 but I'm so terrible at first person shooters I've been watching my little sister play instead..

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Confession: I always have save scummed appearences, as well as always reverting back to before I lost a battle. Fortunately, I haven't actually lost a battle since... Idek, hundreds of battles ago. My current Steele has legitimately won every single battle, over a thousand by now.

When i first started CoC i would do this quite often. The loss scenes always make me immensely uncomfortable.
That being said, I can enjoy some of the scenes so long as I go in intentionally looking to lose(as well as Venus Traps and the big Cock Vines on Myrellion). I only wish that when you intentionally surrender, the beginning text could be changed a little to reflect how you are doing it willingly - the "you don't have the strength to fight back" stuff kimd of ruins it for me.

I feel im missing fairly decent portions of the games by avoiding all the loss scenes the way i am, and thats unfortunate (for me).

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I over-edited my game and probably can't play it now because of it.

This is why one has multiple saves, with at least one pre-edit save...

Omnimorph

Jan 28, 2019
I had a Steele that had 10 dicks varying in type, fun-flags and length from 10" to 36", 3 demon cocktails, 6 dove wings, Demonic tongue and 10 horns, its a 7ft+ monstrosity of a man on two legs.
I always wish it had 2 more arms along with most of the Pheromone perks to top it off.

I max my taint out real quick not because 200 libido max, but just for "Corrupted" I don't know why.

I only pitch, and when I pitch if anal is a choice its gonna be anal 9/10 times.

I save-scum a lot, A LOT

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
I had a Steele that had 10 dicks varying in type, fun-flags and length from 10" to 36", 3 demon cocktails, 6 dove wings, Demonic tongue and 10 horns, its a 7ft+ monstrosity of a man on two legs.
I always wish it had 2 more arms along with most of the Pheromone perks to top it off.

I max my taint out real quick not because 200 libido max, but just for "Corrupted" I don't know why.

I only pitch, and when I pitch if anal is a choice its gonna be anal 9/10 times.

I save-scum a lot, A LOT
why save scum when you can save edit?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Phone can't really do editing, and Chromebook.. is borderline PC, but not quite there. Pretty sure it runs Android like phones do, so it can only do apks
Depends on the model, only certain models of Chromebooks support Android apps and it's entirely up to the manufacturer, not Google. There's a list on the Chromium wiki.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I play the game for the Adventure and kicking people ass and saving and help other people, not for the Smut, i ghess i ghess in a game where around 72% is about Smut or how you fuck other people, its a litle sinful i ghess.

But still making some love to Nice characters like Anno,syri,Penny and much others its really great ^^ !!!

The Last Playthrough playing a simple female Steele without having to worry about body modifictions,Penile Lengths, cum producation or anything like that was refreshing, also noticed the game really lacks simple male companions.

Another sin is i Written a full Npc that was suppose to be a hunter from a famous family, and depending on alligment or choices he could fight Steele or be his best friend. He would use a motorcycle Style Equipment and a Upgraded ZK rifle. But never finished him, sadly.

Also always planned to help the wiki and writting the dive mission and the items of it, but never did.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I play the game for the Adventure and kicking people ass and saving and help other people, not for the Smut, i ghess i ghess in a game where around 72% is about Smut or how you fuck other people, its a litle sinful i ghess.

But still making some love to Nice characters like Anno,syri,Penny and much others its really great ^^ !!!

The Last Playthrough playing a simple female Steele without having to worry about body modifictions,Penile Lengths, cum producation or anything like that was refreshing, also noticed the game really lacks simple male companions.

Another sin is i Written a full Npc that was suppose to be a hunter from a famous family, and depending on alligment or choices he could fight Steele or be his best friend. He would use a motorcycle Style Equipment and a Upgraded ZK rifle. But never finished him, sadly.

Also always planned to help the wiki and writting the dive mission and the items of it, but never did.
You should join the wiki we would love to have you.

Reactions: Soldier660

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
90% of my characters are herms that stay vaginal virgins.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017