TiTs confessions...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
There are NPCs in this game that I totally forget about despite some of them having a good amount of content written for them. It took me a few hours to remember who Verusha was.

Reactions: sumgai and Irrlicht

TheShepard256

I love playing the 'total angel in public, unrepentant succubus in the bedroom'.
Isabel doesn't - or rather, she does, but she doesn't act any differently between the two. In her mind (and mine), being slutty is not an inherently bad/evil thing; so long as she's not around kids, she's usually ready to slut it up no matter where you catch her.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I still tend to just skim through sex scenes for dialogue

Most of my Steeles are OCs I already had for personal projects and I use this game to explore some things about them when sims doesn't have the exact thing I need (and no I do not and will not get the sex mod for the sims I use that for their everyday, figuring out hobbies, and making happier aus for them that aren't just horny)

One of my current OCs actually came from this game because I just loved the idea of her, but I also made her out of spite for a lot of (non-TiTS related) art of cowgirls having twig thin middles but HUGE ass and boobs.

I buy new ships based on storage space and for a couple solely for aesthetic. One of my Steeles has a ship just because it's purple and that's their favorite color

I sometimes play this game purely for the monotony of clicking buttons doing missions I've done before when I can't get myself to play anything else and I just happen to have my computer out. It's better to have my hands doing something while zoned out than be bored doing nothing until I hit a sudden depression spiral :(

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I sometimes play this game purely for the monotony of clicking buttons doing missions I've done before when I can't get myself to play anything else and I just happen to have my computer out. It's better to have my hands doing something while zoned out than be bored doing nothing until I hit a sudden depression spiral :(
I do the same thing. Not always with TiTS, but Legos, models, whatever.

Reactions: Keet

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I used to just doodle but now it's way easier to just switch between a bunch of games to keep my mind occupied and stave off the dreaded Boredom. I usually also end up playing the game seriously for hours. Not even just trying to bang anything just 'oh yeah I needed to that one thing on this character' or uhm. Trying to fill my nursery. Especially for some wholesome content.

Reactions: LostLunch

Souldrainr

Feb 9, 2020
I hate the fact that my Male 100% straight Steele is somehow aroused by dicks and in dialogue casually comments on other character's 'hot' dicks and goes on about how much he wants to get butt fucked. No Amber, I do not like your dick, no matter how much the PC may claim for some reason.

Loss scenes are completely different since you don't get to choose what happens, and I don't even bother reading them if the enemy has a dick anyways, but when I choose to fuck a female character, I AM NOT EXPECTING TO JERK A DICK THEN END THE SCENE WITH A STOMACH/ASS FULL OF CUM FFS.

If I was into gay content, I would choose the explicity gay options. That is what they are presumably there for.

Other than that huge pet peeve (which I feel is justified), Love the game!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I hate the fact that my Male 100% straight Steele is somehow aroused by dicks and in dialogue casually comments on other character's 'hot' dicks and goes on about how much he wants to get butt fucked. No Amber, I do not like your dick, no matter how much the PC may claim for some reason.

Loss scenes are completely different since you don't get to choose what happens, and I don't even bother reading them if the enemy has a dick anyways, but when I choose to fuck a female character, I AM NOT EXPECTING TO JERK A DICK THEN END THE SCENE WITH A STOMACH/ASS FULL OF CUM FFS.

If I was into gay content, I would choose the explicity gay options. That is what they are presumably there for.

Same here, this goes back to many concerns about some writers taking it upon themselves to write a Steele for particular NPCs to react a way that isn't very neutral and just curious. My only defense for the NPCs and that type of writing is if you know they have a type of gear: there going to be some expectations of Steele if they choose a route with said NPCs.

But forcing particular scenes to play that go against the grain of a fetish that the player doesn't want to happen to them and the tooltips don't outright explain clearly what's going to happen: I have a problem with. Select "Ticket to Poundtown" tooltip: "Let's buy a one-way ticket to ass mountain" -> what? What does that mean? Is it my ass or the NPC's?

It never gives you that assurance until you read the following scenes thoroughly and find out the answer is either you getting anal or both of you.

If I'm flirting with a herm that is packing a monster, I know for a fact that at some point I'm going to be fucked by said monster cock. That's the expectation you have to understand if you aim to go for that NPC. The problem that goes with that certain niche is having only very limited options of you doing the actual fucking and not be the permanant Sub to the NPC. Plus, every time you want to fuck it's always the shy and timid version of your Steele that stands out more versus a Hard or Mischievous Steele.

[My Steele vs Writer's Steele vs Default Steele]

My confession: I'm a Sadist and very mischievous and I like dominating NPCs but there are so many requirements to unlock certain scenes and quests, it bothers me that I have to shorten my cocks or remove certain traits just to fit inside certain NPCs. I save edit to hand tailor my Steele and play a narrative driven story. To go back and return my previous stats to get my perfect Steele back after playing with an NPC pisses me off. If I could edit the capacity of NPCs to accept certain lengths and sizes I would.

On top of that, I have to change my mods and genetically alter my character when you can't get the NPCs to do the same because there's a cap and limitation. You can chalk this up to a dick measuring contest, pissing match over who is better and superior in bed. I just believe it's bullshit and think the hyper endowed NPCs go incredibly large to overcompensate for a shallow personality or mask a certain insecurity. This is largely my opinion on the matter and a critique, I mean no offense what so ever by it. It's a pet peeves of mine on particular styles.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Steele is canonically Bi, you only get to choose what they do, not what they think.

I'd even go as far to say that Steele is probably pansexual, possibly even omnisexual, as they have not only human lovers, but alien and synthetic lovers of a bewildering array of genital configurations, identities and sexual preferences.

What you have to realise though is that the game is a couple of thousand years in the future. Things like sexual identity can't exist in a galaxy where you can change genders with a pill or by eating something you found in an alien jungle. Steele might have a preference, but they were never straight to begin with.

But lets look an example here - Let's say Steele has gotten to the point where Kiro is giving up her V-card to Steele. They've got her laid out on the bed in her room and Steele is getting harder than their namesake. Is it because of Kiro's particular set of genitals? Or is it more likely that they're more aroused by the contradictory nature of the Confident!Kiro bragging about her panty collection and the Vulnerable!Kiro who is giving Steele her virginity?

Point is, Steele doesn't have to aroused by the dicks or snatches of those around them, its up to you to decide what is getting them hot under the collar.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Is it because of Kiro's particular set of genitals? Or is it more likely that they're more aroused by the contradictory nature of the Confident!Kiro bragging about her panty collection and the Vulnerable!Kiro who is giving Steele her virginity?

Point is, Steele doesn't have to aroused by the dicks or snatches of those around them, its up to you to decide what is getting them hot under the collar.

Huh, you make a good point. It is hard to consider 100% Straight Hetero Steele playthrough with there being so may ways to play and variants of sex. Makes sense to think about it in that they are pansexual and/or androgenous (for a figurative stand point). Nothing's perfect, at least the devs try to.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Ultimately though, people should play the game they want to play. All gay, all lesbian, all straight or everything in between, none of that really matters. You are playing your version of Captain Steele and how they end up getting their rocks off is your choice, as is how you present them to the galaxy.

My main Captain Steele is a human male, the majority of sexual encounters I go for him are female and I would consider him straight. If he rams his dick into some guy's ass, its probably because that guy was trying to shoot Steele in the face. And not the fun kind of shooting. At the end of the day, he's the one curling up with Anno or Paige or Ramis in a warm bed.
My alternative Captain Steele is a cowgirl amazon, the majority of sexual encounters I go for her are female. And she never takes a dick. Does that make her a lesbian? Well, what if we consider her encounters with Yoma? He's male, she's female, that's the definition of straight, even as they're massing their pussies together.

At the end of the day, people will play the game the way they want and they'll find enjoyment in that.

And let's be honest here, I think most, if not all, people are going to pay attention to the dick flopping about in front of them and likewise, they'll try to avoid looking at the soaking wet pussy of the enemy. Its kinda hard to ignore that when its being shoved in your face by the enemy.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
And let's be honest here, I think most, if not all, people are going to pay attention to the dick flopping about in front of them and likewise, they'll try to avoid looking at the soaking wet pussy of the enemy. Its kinda hard to ignore that when its being shoved in your face by the enemy.

Haha, I think it's fun to read. Herms are very fun to mess with, if they can play along with their dicks flopping in the wind while you're pounding away at their prostate I think that's part of the humor and fun for me. Not so fun for when you try to play so seriously, this is a very mischievous sex game.

"Pound me harder daddy!!"

Reactions: Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Exactly, and you're getting your enjoyment from that, as you should. For myself, I like it when you turn the tables on the aggressive herms who think they're going to slip their dick in you. And then they end up face down in the dirt with your dick hammering them like a nail.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Exactly, and you're getting your enjoyment from that, as you should. For myself, I like it when you turn the tables on the aggressive herms who think they're going to slip their dick in you. And then they end up face down in the dirt with your dick hammering them like a nail.
Mmmmmmm ... You're just like me then :)
I got ideas for that but I need to shush.

It's a beautiful day when you can Dom a FemDom and they love it as much as you do. I'm a butt man so I don't mind the butt stuff or getting stuffed; in fact, I encourage it. Not going to let a bit of cock stop me from enjoying myself, just wish there was more options to do that. You know?

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Another confession:

I use cheats to make the game a little easier on me and I play easy mode because the only game I'm any good at is Pokemon.

Reactions: Nexakrull

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Another confession:

I use cheats to make the game a little easier on me and I play easy mode because the only game I'm any good at is Pokemon.

My Pokemons... let me show you them. Which cheat makes the game easier? The only one that really changes things for me is clowncar...

Reactions: Keet and Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
My Pokemons... let me show you them. Which cheat makes the game easier? The only one that really changes things for me is clowncar...
"urta" and "anotherbrickinthewall" are both super duper handy.

Love the Pink Floyd reference, btw.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma

I definitely use "anotherbrickinthewall" and "clowncar". And "marcopolo" on some saves. :negativeman: sometimes I just wanna DO stuff in the game and not grind so much! Plus money for all TFs I need for new characters.

Reactions: Kesil

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Love the Pink Floyd reference, btw.

Hey- you! Leave me references alone!
I definitely use "anotherbrickinthewall" and "clowncar". And "marcopolo" on some saves. :negativeman: sometimes I just wanna DO stuff in the game and not grind so much! Plus money for all TFs I need for new characters.

I feel you. It's not too bad doing it once or twice, but if you start five or more new characters, you start to feel it.

Reactions: Paradox01 and Keet

Keraxos

Dec 29, 2018
That would make the Huskanno pancake scene rather fatal... no better way to die though. :p

It basically makes any receiving scene fatal, considering most relevant characters have dicks bigger than ny Steele.

Also, another confession since I just remembered: I once made a 6" Female Steele with true doll perk to roleplay as a living onahole.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Mostly I recruit crew members just for the special scenes in their quests, some XP, and then immediately kick them out of the ship since I don't really care for most of them (or at least the beginner members anyway, but that might be more from burn out more than anything.)

Also I just try to skip out of ship combat as I don't care too much for it in it's current state.

Aug 4, 2021
Regardless of my Steele's gender, I always go naked wherever possible. Of course, except in places where it's illegal and it would be harmful to my health. I'd like to add that playing as a man with high lust and a high level of exhibitionism. Being in a location with flags outdoor and public, I'd rather fuck the closest female npc than masturbate in public.

And if there was a cheat for 100% exhibitionism with perk Ultra-Exhibitionist, it would be the only one I would still use.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Regardless of my Steele's gender, I always go naked wherever possible. Of course, except in places where it's illegal and it would be harmful to my health. I'd like to add that playing as a man with high lust and a high level of exhibitionism. Being in a location with flags outdoor and public, I'd rather fuck the closest female npc than masturbate in public.

And if there was a cheat for 100% exhibitionism with perk Ultra-Exhibitionist, it would be the only one I would still use.
Would you were armor with the transparent/exposed flags?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
  • I learned about the six Synthsheath limit without consulting the wiki...
May I ask how?
  • If TiTS ever gets endings, I hope one allows you to take over Steele Tech jointly with your cousin. I direct all blame to the Belle exhibitionism and the Dhaal party scenes, praise be to their creators.
I took a second to remember that you meant the scenes involving your rival. And yes they are adorable (the rival not the scenes)
  • Directly related to the above, gryvain venom scares me. So much so that I don't find the scenes attractive. Same with the red myr. Heck.
Suula venom?