TiTs confessions...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Confession:
It's day 1934, and Mitzi is still stranded on Tavros Station

A decent small project somebody could do is if you leave her there for long enough she relocates to Beth's and that's the end of it.

Reactions: valkyr42

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I think I can potentially top the sins and honestly I am a little scared to post what I do since I want to continue doing what I do and don't want it to be fixed.

I modify the game so I can keep using equipment that I like such as the shock bow. At this point though due to how OP my Steele is naturally, I make most of my equipment even more powerful because I am a bit OCD and wanted my stats to be multiples of 5 and decided to always round up for some reason. I think I have like 55% evasion and like 600 shields or something.

I also replace certain busts that I can't stand but would see fairly often, one example being the bust you get if you give Reaha Anusoft. This takes like half an hour+ with every new public release, because the number of any given bust changes somewhat with each new version. e.g. If a bust I wanted to replace was number 568 in the last release it could be anywhere from 548 to 588 in the next and the image pack version is also completely different to the normal version.

Ow I also use TiTSed to skip save scumming and create horrid monstrosities that break basically every law of physics and logic, my character should be a black hole at this point.

Reactions: Kesil

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I don't get the appeal of bimbos and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
I think the easiest way to explain the appeal of bimbos is simply that they're fun. Bimbos, at the core of their existence, are girls who like to have fun. Sure, they're generally not too bright, but in real life they're fun to be around even if they'll leave you shaking your head in exasperation at their antics. And in games, they're fun to play as.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I think the easiest way to explain the appeal of bimbos is simply that they're fun. Bimbos, at the core of their existence, are girls who like to have fun. Sure, they're generally not too bright, but in real life they're fun to be around even if they'll leave you shaking your head in exasperation at their antics. And in games, they're fun to play as.
THANK YOU so much!!!! You're the first person to ever take the time to explain it to me!!!!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Doing bimbo dialogue is easy and fun. It's funny imagining a bubble-headed ditz bounce their way to success across literal war zones through sheer luck, willingness to suck dick and simply not knowing any reason to be afraid. You don't have to come up with reasons for why the PC is fucking a character they met two minutes ago. You're a bimbo, of course you are.

I can easily understand why they're unappealing to many players, but they're a joy to write. The fact they necessitate Brute dialogue and action, on the other hand...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I can easily understand why they're unappealing to many players, but they're a joy to write. The fact they necessitate Brute dialogue and action, on the other hand...
Yeah, since Brute speech is all about non verbal communication, I can see how that'd be complicated to write :/

Reactions: Eastin and Athena

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Confession: I was never really the biggest fan of bimbos (I've always found them to be both incredibly unnerving and perplexing) but, in a shocking turn of events, Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe ended up ironically becoming my favorite version of Siegwulfe—for, um, non-pet play-related reasons I can assure you.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Another (possibly blasphemous) Confession: I decrease the size of my female pc’s boobs by using ReductPro every single time her cup size goes beyond a C (she was nearing G cup territory thanks to quite a number of zil pregnancies—but I took care of that real quick).

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
i confess that I can't look at Fissiana content without cringing or thinking that some parts could have been way better/shorter
i blame William & his quality writing

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Confession: I was never really the biggest fan of bimbos (I've always found them to be both incredibly unnerving and perplexing) but, in a shocking turn of events, Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe ended up ironically becoming my favorite version of Siegwulfe—for, um, non-pet play-related reasons I can assure you.
its a miracle

Reactions: Natetheman223

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Confession: I also have never really understood nor liked the bimbo kink, but this game made me understand what draws some people to it. The way Fen et. al. write/represent bimbos is just...it's genuinely fun, wholesome (unironically, somehow?), and really respectful??

Take Mitzi, for example. She was assaulted and drugged, which caused her bimbofication. We get glimpses of what her life had been, and it's pretty heartbreaking. But, the scenes we have with her show...a really happy person. She's bubbly, energetic, and affectionate. She enjoys her body, she enjoys other people's bodies, and she enjoys enjoying them. She still, somehow, comes off as extremely capable, just with her priorities' having changed. There's this interplay of innocence and carnality that's really fascinating, and it brings this sense of playfulness to her: no shame, no stress, just outright fun.

And, you know, I can grok that! - which isn't to say that I don't also now understand, say, the mind control or "human sex doll" aspect, but rather that I didn't expect there to be a sense of agency or autonomy at all. It's part of the reason I can see Mitzi as fully capable and autonomous, having chosen to be A Bimbo, rather than as a broken shell of what she used to be. She's fun. She likes having fun. I like that she likes having fun. It's still not my thing, but I don't have a negative knee-jerk reaction to it anymore, and I find that I do enjoy exploring it as a theme!

Smrtone

Oct 16, 2015
Virginia
I've been save editing since CoC. >_>

Mostly to just get my character the way I wanted at the beginning. Sometimes later to trigger flags for content that got added (like I had to save edit to access companion Mitzi since she'd already vanished on me and I want all the companions).

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I thought the Mitzi cheat was still in the game...