Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy just waves meekly her legs shaking slightly. The crowd claps and cheers happy to see such sexy girls joining the ritual this year. Then by some unseen que some drums and chimes started playing in the background setting the beat. it was very rhythmic and the sound seemed to fill them up and slip right into their very being. it wasn't an unpleasant feeling it was actually kind of soothing and somehow... arousing. Then the cats took their partners hand and the dance begun. they shook their barely covered chest from side to side jiggling what they had for all to see and then shook their hips, swaying them from side to side in a rhythmic and rather sensual manner. Due to the thin and flowing nature of the loin cloths the were wearing the crowd would get quick glimpses of their crouches as the loin cloth flowed with the dance. Sammy didn't know how she was doing his! her pussy was getting flashed and she was dancing in such a lewd way! she was getting very turned on by doing this display in front of so many people! A few drips feel from her quickly moistening pussy.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade really was just waiting for when she about going to fuck this little sexy kitten, but still tried to have fun during the dance, entertaining the crowd and giving them alot of glances at her pecker.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was very unsure what was going on... she was so embarrassed she felt like she could faint and her arousal was filling her mind with lewd thoughts. But yet, she was still standing and going through the dance. A little shakily but she was following Maxy and Kally rather well. Maxy and Kally's face both looked focused and on point, but their cheek were absolutely burning with blush, just like Sammy. They turned around and shook their asses giving everyone a good look at their butts, they moved their bodies from side to side while crouching, they spun around letting their loin clothes flow up to show tier stuff more. Until eventually Kally nodded to Jade and the with the pull of a string her loin cloth fell away leaving her nice hips, ass, and most importantly pussy exposed. The crowd "oohed". And then she pulled off the thin cloth bra leaving her modest tits to bounce free.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade does the same, revealing her large canine hermhood to the crowd, along with everything else.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The crowd "aaahed", when they saw Jade's big doggy dick out in the open and not just from the brief glimpses. then with her tits exposed they looked all over her nude body burning her form into their memory. Maxy nervously pulled down his own loin cloth showing his own barbed kitty dick it being only of a modest length but for his build and size it seemed enough, he had a cute little sac underneath and cute little butt on his girly hips. He looked to Sammy and nodded. Sammy had her hands on her mouth and her face was getting redder and redder. "Come on Sammy its ok you can do it.... no one will judge you. its expected...", Maxy said his own kitty cock standing at attention. Sammy was shaking and sweat was going down her face. But somewhere deep inside she was... excited. She gave her word more or less she wouldn't back out now... being naked for while wasn't as bad as being naked for gods know how much longer. So she reluctantly pulled the string to make her loin cloth fall away and pulled off the thin bra. her heart raced and her breathing quickened as all eyes were on their naked bodies. They could all see Sammy's rather curvaceous and sexy body, she felt so embarrassed again... she had no idea how she was still conscious.

Kally then moved to show off her nude body to Jade taking provocative poses, showing all she had and blushing oh so cutely. "so.... J-Jade how do y-you wanna take me.....?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I want them to see me fuck you... so get on your knees, kitten~" She says with a playful grin, and a hand snaking down to stroke her between the thighs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally then got on her knees shakily and looked back to Jade, lust written all over her face. "O-Oh g-great goddess! W-We honor your name and welcome spring. We offer this wonderful sight o-of sexuality!", She said trying oh so hard to sound stoic but failing. No one seemed to mind... She hiked her ass up and put her hands on the floor ready to take Jade's peen in front of so many people.

Sammy was in a bad way she felt like she was going to cry and a tear did roll down her face as her hands wrapped around her lady bits. the people that saw her felt sorry for her so they actually cheered at her! Saying things like, "You can do it sexy girl!" "you have nothing to be ashamed of!" "wooo! you got this rexen!". Sammy was surprised by how supportive the crowd was! she was expecting them to be all crass and rude and call her names.... Maxy then reached out and took her hand and kissed her softly on the lips and rubbed her sides as he eased her to the floor. "Oh Sammy... you're so beautiful! you have the body of a goddess!", he said and then he kissed her more on the floor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gets behind her and spreads her legs, letting the public get a good view of her cock, balls and pussy as she penetrates Kally's tender nethers with her 10 incher. "Mmmmm... damn, that's tight..." She moans, tail wagging above her rump as she slides further inside.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The public was eating this up, loving how Jade was giving them a great view of all her assets. They gave her a cheer as the pushed her big doggy dick into The shaking little kitty. Kally cried out in bliss as her pussy is filled with such a large and warm cock. "Oh g-goddess!", she said as she spread her own legs wider and her cat tail began to fidget and squirm in the air as lust for Jade's big peen spread through her body.

Nearby Sammy was in Maxys care, being eased in to lustiness by him. he rubbed her nipples softly with his fuzzy hands using his little paw pads to circle her big breasts. He kept showering her with kisses as her face burned with blush. "they they can see it! they can see everything!", Sammy cries in her head as lust and arousal filled her up. she couldn't help but grab Maxys girly butt as he played with her tits. He would give her his boi kitty cock when she was too lusty to refuse.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(How big is Maxy even? 5, 6 inches?)

Jade leans forward as she begins to thrust in and out, her hands gripping Kally's sides for stability. When she's forward enough, she begins to nibble on Kally's triangle-ear, all the while the sound of thighs and balls smacking each flesh ring out. "Mmmmm... that's a good pussy-cat... you love this big dog cock, don't you? Let everybody know~" She moans.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(oh I was going to leave that up to interpretation but yeah hes about 6 six inches.)

Kally cries out in pleasure with each thrust. Jade's big balls would smack her clitty softly adding more pleasure to the already arousing scene. She pants in lust as her mind is filled with the felling of Jade's dick rubbing her sinfully tight passage and she even starts making a purring like sound as she lays her chin onto her arms to raise her ass. She even mewls in pleasure just like Jade asked for earlier.

Sammy was getting so lusty she could barely think! But even so she was aware of the eyes all over her and it only served to make her even more lusty! Her pussy was leaking all over the floor. Maxy was panting himself and his little boi cock throbbed wanting to put itself into the buxom dino girls sopping wet pussy. "Please... Sammy... can I put it in? I need it so bad! I'll be gentle I promise...", He said showing her his pink barbed kitty cock. Sammy was feeling so lusty and pent up now she could barely stand it! "oooooh no! I'm going to be fuck in front of a crowd! I don't want to do this! but My body needs it so bad!", she thought as her eyes shut tight in pure embarrassment and shame on herself. She gave in though she couldn't stand being this lusty and... Maxy seemed like a nice guy... she'd let him have this. she nodded to him. He gave her smile full of relief. He then pointed his cock on her entrance and slowly pushed his way in. Sammy cried out in pleasure herself even though the cock wasn't that big, the little barbs made it rub her walls in a very pleasurable way.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You're so pretty when you're face down, ass up Kally... and your little kitty-pussy feels so good... you make the cutest little noises when I fuck you." She tells her, planting a kiss on the back of her head before slamming hard into her pussy, and withdrawing before upping the tempo, sinking the entirity of her 10 inches in with every thrust, the deflated knot popping in and out every time.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally had never felt so full of cock in her life! She had done it with Maxy a number of times in perpetration for the ritual... but she was very unprepared for something like this! pleasure ebbed and flowed through her body like a raging sea and she was drowning in it. she moans, squeaks, mewls and all other manner of cute little lusty sounds..... All music to Jade's canine ears. Her pussy almost felt like it was pulsing and sucking on Jade's cock, trying to draw it in as far as it could to drive them both up the walls in pleasure. "Oh... Jade.... Its... s-so much!", she cried as her pleasure was reaching its peek.

Meanwhile the sex between Sammy and Maxy was far more gentle but, just as lusty filled. They had taken the missionary position with Maxy laying on top of Sammy and hugging her tightly and he both kissed her and thruted slowly into her wet sloppy pussy. the barbs felt so... good to Sammy! It was almost as good as getting Jade's uninfated knot! (keyword almost). They moaned into each others mouths as the gave each other the pleasure they needed. it was honestly kind of cute in a lewd sort of way.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes! Oh, Kally... tell them all... tell everyone how badly you want my knot... how badly you want my thick load of semen in your little pussy!" Jade grunts and moans, drooling pre into her partner as she pounded her fluffy posterior, and nearing her orgasm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally just couldn't hold out any longer the cock was just big and too good at rubbing her insides the right way. Her moans and mewls of pleasure got higher and higher as the crowd watched closely. She gave one final cry before her orgasm came. She wasn't as much of a squirter like Sammy was but she still gave a respectable amount of gush, wetting up their waists in her fem juice. Inside her little kitten pussy grabbed that peen and was trying to milk it for all it was worth and she shuddered pure pleasure.

Maxy was short compared to Sammy so it was easy for him to reach down with his head and to suck on one of her tan nipples, all the while still thrusting with his modestly sized cat cock. He was doing all he could to make her feel more relaxed and help her try to enjoy what was to her.... a trying experience. Tell her to attack a monster or charge into a rank of bandits and she could do so mostly without fear. But having her naked body on display for everyone while she was fucked in public? that scared her more then anything else. It seemed to bring something out of her that she wanted to stay hidden and locked away. Her mind and body didn't seem to agree this. Her body seemed to love this, while her mind was frightened and ashamed by it. Either way right now her body was winning and she was getting so turned on by both Maxy's sexings and the crowds eager gaze. Maxy was very slowly amping up his speed until his little boi sac was making wet slapping sounds on Sammy's pussy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade moans and thrusts harder and faster into the slick, gripping vagina. "Oh Kally... your little kitty-pussy is gonna drain my balls... drain all of my thick cum right into your pussy!" She cries out, before sinking her cock in one last time with her knot fully inflated, and begins to gush out her warm doggy-semen in thick, long streams. Her arms wrap around Kally as she pumps her jizz into her, moaning with every squirt as more than half a litre of herm canine cum fills her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally all but screams out as the knot infates and they are bound together. she has what can only be described as a second orgasm as her pussy is stretched and locked into. Her little kitty booty shivers and twitches slightly here and there as Kally is lost in the high of her orgasm. Never has she felt so full in her life.

Maxy meanwhile was fast approaching his own orgasm as his kitty cock rubbed around in Sammy's wet insides. With him leaking pre and Sammy doing her usual leaking the floor near them was slick with love juice, all the while the wet slapping sounds were getting louder and louder. Sammy was moaning out load now her voice carrying rather far due to her size. The crowd was cheering them on and this seemed to make them get lustier by the second. Maxy was even using his scratchy feeling tongue on Sammy's nipples to great effect. "N-No! I-I'M Gonna cum! I-In front of all these people!", Sammy thought as her arousal grew higher and higher. Maxy was purring loudly and his eyes were heavy lidded and he didn't look like he was all there. It only took a litle more of this before the both cried out in unison, their orgasms matching exactly. There was a splash of fuild all over the the spot were they lay as Sammy gushed like a faucet, drenching Maxy's waist in her girl cum.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmm... little kitty's got a nice pussyfull of doggy-cum~" Jade says, nibbling at her ear as she enjoys the feeling of her knot pulsing inside Kally's cunt. One hand gently gropes at her furry breasts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nearby white cum was leaking out of Sammy's pussy as well mixing in with the lewd mess on the floor. Maxy was more or less passed out on top of her with his face right in between her breasts. Kally was panting and tried to turn herself around but she was stopped by the knot wedged snugly in her pussy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Shhh... let it do it's magic, little Kally~" Jade whispers to her, before kissing her on the ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally's scattered mind was coming back together as all the people clapped and cheered apparently liking the ritual quite a bit. "Wow we haven't had ritual like that in sometime..." "Yeah we should totally hire then to do this annually...", said some of the cats in the crowd. The people the began filing out with many of them going out with a partner most likely to do a "ritual" their own. Kally turned to look over her shoulder to see the locked together. "H-How long... is that going to stay there?", she said finding herself in an odd position.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe another 15-20 minutes." Jade smiles, before gently tugging at it to Kally's amusement or consternation.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tugging at it made Kally go "Ah~?!" and shake a little her cunt very sensitive right now. Kally was on the tired side and asked her face blushing hotly, "Um.... Jade... can you get me into a m-more comfortable position? My hands and knees are getting tired..."

Nearby Sammy and Maxy were hugging each other as they laid there still recovering form their orgasm.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Okay, sure." She says, gripping around stomach and rolling over, so she's on her back with Kally on top of her, stuck to her throbbing dog-knot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All things considered this was a rather comfy position and her pussy though kind of stretched now, was filled with the nice warmth of a doggy-knot. "So um..... nice work o-on the ritual. The uh people really seemed to like it...", Kally said as she took on of Jades hands and squeezed it. "So uh... those little outfits are yours... that should make Sammy feel better right?" she looked back at the other two. "Is she going to be ok? Maxy wasn't going to hard on her...."

Sammy and Maxy stirred a title. Maxy snuggled up to Sammy like how a cat rubs into its owner. Sammy absent mindedly petted his back like the little kitty he was.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think she'll be fine, Kally... she'll be just fine..." She smiles, running her hands through her fur.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[this is way to fucking cute omg. I love how jade gets all dominant but then turns all sweet~ ]

Kally can't help but push against Jade and rub her body on her like what Maxy was doing to Sammy. She even started purring softly again, even though this was embarrassing to her. so unable to really talk about anything else the four of them laid there enjoying each others bodies, resting, and cuddling as they waited for the knot to deflate.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade leaves a few kisses on her neck as a hand slithers down to rub at her slightly-rounded tummy, a womb full of doggy semen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally purred some more but then she gasped. "Oh oh no! Y-You came inside! I-I don't want to get pregnant!", Kally said worrying. Maxy raised a hand to get Kally's attention. "We... took some contraceptives... remember?", he said weakly. "Oh right....", Kally said laying er head back on Jade. Sammy finally came to. "Was that.... real?", she asked hazily.