Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"They've only ever taken a few of us.... it seems they look for people who are far more sturdy. Who knows what their preparing for...", Maxy said using the conversation as another excuse to look back at them. It was honestly kind of cute how he looked at them with stars in his eyes. The same could be said for Kally but she was trying to hide it. "Um, I should mention we don't really have any money so... we cant't really buy you any clothes. But, I'm sure some one will offer you something if you do some work for them.", Kally said trying really hard to not look back at them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's not so much a problem for me... it's mostly Sammy that doesn't like being naked. I mean, sure I wouldn't mind clothing, but if I had to choose, I'd give what I was offered to Sammy, instead."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... well that's um.... very kind of you. But uh, I'd feel a little better if we both got something on. for the sake of... solidarity! Yeah that's right.... solidarity...", Sammy said trying to hide the fact that in truth jade's big peen being out in the open made her a little turned on as well. "Well if you go naked in the village people will stare... but again they won't judge they're simple folk you see.", Maxy explained. "We'll be there soon.", Kally said pointing ahead. They could she the small village in the distance. was definitely a small village there could be more then 30 to 40 people there judging by its size. Sammy was looking very worried, she was going to have to walking in a town of people stark naked! The very thought made the wet spot underneath her grow. Jade felt a bit of wetness on her butt as Sammy extremely juicy pussy leaked onto their seat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sammy? Something wrong back there?" Jade asks. "And... is it possible one of you could run ahead when we get there, and maybe just bring back a piece of cloth Sammy can wrap around her?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally faceplams, "Oh! I'm so stupid! I totally forgot that I a have blanket we could wrap one of you up in!", she said mentally kicking herself. As they neared the village Kally had Maxy go back and get it for her. "Right s-sure...", he said as he got in the back with them. He suddenly tripped and landed in Sammy's naked lap face first, his face right in front of Sammy's pussy giving him a good look at her snatch before Sammy shrieked and pushed him off. He fell over do to Sammy's strength making him end up on his back. His face was wide eyed and wide mouthed and his checks were beet red under his fur. this was all rather funny in retrospect. After apologizing allot and Sammy telling him it was alright while looking extremely embarrassed, they got her wrapped up in a blanket. Sammy felt quite a bit relived to be covered by something but, she still felt a little exposed do to having nothing underneath, but still she looked much better to Jade. As they neared the gate of the town and it was opened and Jade could see the guards give her some stares, both the guys and girls took interest in her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And here I thought dogs and cats usually hated each other..." She quipped to herself, enjoying the attention. She looks around the village as they enter, to see what was what.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
There were wood houses and a few small earthen huts, smoke coming out of the chimneys here and there. in the center of town there was what looked like a great stone building, a temple perhaps? The people looked at the odd pair with a lot more of them looking at Jade of course. People took notice of the tall rexen as well giving her much harder looks as if trying to get a read on her. All of the looks being the kinds of looks people give when they're hoping you're not about to do something you shouldn't. The people only gave there attention for a short time, after all... there were chores to do around here, and they weren't about to do themselves.

"Well here we are. this is the town of Gatos. It sprang up around our goddess's temple. Thats where you'll find us staying, feel free to stay at the temple if you need lodgings.....", Maxy said hoping they'd stay the night. "further in town you'll find the blacksmith he'll help you if you help him I'm sure. As for getting clothes... as the blacksmith and he'll point you to the right place.", Kally said. "Oh thank you very much.", Sammy said grateful to them.

Reactions: Archangel99

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Staying at the temple doesn't sound too bad, though if you want go straight to the blacksmith I don't blame you, Sammy." Jade smiles.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The cart kept going after they dismounted, heading towards the temple with the two cats waving to them.

The cat people were of many different fur and hair colors showing a diverese range of colors from brown and black, to white and orange. Sammy couldn't believe how clam Jade was right now! She was standing with her in the middle of the street stark naked! Sammy could help but blush for her. "L-Lets just go to the black smith about these chains....", Sammy said, eyes shifting about. As they started walking down the street towards were the black smith supposedly was, Some of the females would stare at Jades large exposed cock and balls licking their lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade didn't mind the attention, so long as it had a pay-off. She was definately not leaving town without sampling it's women, first. "Indeed, Sammy... the sooner these chains are off, the better. Then we don't have to be some intimately close at all times."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah, that would be for the best...", Sammy said, but somehow the thought of not being intimately close to Jade.... it saddened her... and she wasn't sure why. But either way after a cock swinging walk they found the black smiths place, well they didn't know for sure but... the place was built with black wood and iron fittings, an anvil stood outside on the porch. they could hear banging coming from inside. "Looks like the place...", Sammy said as the moved for the door. but just then it swung open and a great, older looking, disgruntled cat stepped out, "Alright gregor ya daft idiot where have you-", he noticed they weren't who he thought they were. The older cat looks to see a naked girl with dog like cock and a tall blanket wrapped rexen. "Oh.....uh.... mmm.... what uh can I.... do for you lassies?", he said trying to get his composer back.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You can... try to remove this chain? We're outsiders who got captured by the mantis-people, and just made it to your town? They put us in irons, but we managed to escape." She says, just wanting to get this damn thing off, and not worrying about her junk being on display.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The cat black smith looked like a tough old guy maybe being in his late forties. his fur was all grey and he had thick looking bushy with eyebrows and a scar over his right eye. His clothes were mostly black, weather or not they this way because of his work was unclear. His gaze then hovered over her exposed rack before he shook his head to get his mind back on track. "Oh aye, i can do that for ya. Them nasty skullers are right cruel they are... I have just the thing ta git ya out.", he said stepping back inside. He then stepped back out with a strange looking device that looked like a crank with two thick looking scissors on a bar spaced apart by about a foot. "Alright then... this here will cut the collars right off of ya. But uh well... you have to stand close together... very close. So i can hook both collars in and start crankin`".

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright, then." Jade says, as she steps close to Sammy, and takes her hand, squeezing it to let her feel her right there.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy looked to her and then nodded, standing close to jade.

"Little closer then that lassies, you're going ta have ta be just about squished together....", He said as he pushed them closer together gently and placing his hand very carefully on jades back. this made Sammy's blanket open at the front and have their nude front halves pressed together. Sammy made her little squeak she did when she was embarrassed as their boobs squished together and their genitals rubbed together. The blacksmith then started the crank going and they could hear the metal beginning to crack as the scissors like pieces began to cut into the metal. "This might take a bit... just stay together like that...", he said. Sammy was looking jade in the face as they were forced to be pressed together and she could feel her wetness leaking onto her doggy peen.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade is also blushing now, and her cock soon hardens and rubs against Sammy's nethers. Her face is practically one big apology, even if Sammy's pussylips are warm and soft on her dick.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was very uncomfortable but not in the normal way. Jade was actually quite nice to be pressed against, Sammy could attest to this... but she was getting turned on and neither of them could do much about it. it took a little bit longer to cut competely through the collars but after what felt like an agonizing arousing eternity, the device made a "cling!" noise and then the collars fell off! Chain and all!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Aahh... finally!" Jade exclaims, taking a few steps back before rubbing at her neck. "Oh what a burden to be lifted off my shoulders!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy just about fell over but caught herself. she was breathing heavily with her face beat red. She quickly covered up with the blanket again. One hand went to her neck and rubbed it too. "Oh.... much better thank you...", Sammy said nodding at the blacksmith. "Ah t'was no trouble at all! Happy to help a few lassies in need.", he said with a warm smile and just a hint of red in his cheeks. With Jades peen all hard the blacksmith couldn't help but give it a few glances. "Listen I can't help be feel worried about a cuople of lassies runnin' about with her bits sawyin' in the wind. Go too the temple and ask for work they'll sort you out."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We will do that. Thank you for your help." Jade says, before turning to leave. "Come on, Sammy... you can get some privacy there I bet."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The blacksmith waves as they both leave for the temple. For some reason however Sammy stays very close to Jade, holding her hand even. she tries to stand in the way of people view of Jade's big peen as they near the temple.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Glad to have the chain off, Sammy?" She asks, as they walk to the temple holding hands. "Or did you prefer being stuck so close to me?" She teases.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You... make me feel more at ease.....", Sammy said blushing. There was no doubt about it, she really liked Jade. She was just to shy to say it out loud. Soon they got to the temple, up close they could see it was the oldest and largest building in the little town. It was mostly build out of quarried granite and marble looking a bit imposing. But the two female Cats at the door looked like very welcoming folk. They wore simple brown skirts and brown bras. They smiled as the twosome approached and they didn't seem to mind Jade's nudity at all. "Welcome to the temple of the great mother cat goddess.", said one. "What is it you seek travelers?", said the other.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Clothes... and perhaps shelter." Jade says, getting straight to the point. "We're escaped prisoners of the Mantala..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah.... yes. They strip you of everything down there even you sense of self eventually.", said the girl on the right. "Please come inside.", said the girl on the left. They were then led inside, the inside of the temple was lit witch lots of torches lining the walls giving it a warm glow. it also felt a bit on the warm side inside making Sammy sweat a little under the blanket. there were many pools of what looked like hot water at the back of the room. A great statue stood in the center of the temple, it looked like a great cat woman with a motherly figure absolutely naked. Hher hips were extremely wide and she had huge breasts. She was holding a branch in one hand and a basket of fruit in the other. Sammy blushed hard and looked away from the statue.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The cat girl nodded. "Why yes, thats our mother goddess, Bastila, the mother of all cats and goddess of fertility~.". "oh, do not be ashamed rexen. The goddess welcomes the roaming eye.", said the other cat girl. farther away they could hear: "d-do we have to wear this? I-Its embarrassing!", said Maxy. "Yeah... remember what the goddess teaches wear only what you need, your body is beautiful.", they heard Kally say.

Reactions: Archangel99

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Goddess of fertility, eh? Well she certainly looks the part, doesn't she Sammy? Quite an attractive woman she would be."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-I-I... guess so?", she said still blushing and looking at the ground. "Just help someone around the temple and they will give you what you need.", said a the girls as the left. then they could see Maxy peeking out from behind the statue. "Jade? Sammy?", he said not expecting them to show up so early in the day. It looked like he wasn't wearing a shirt. if he was wearing anything else he was hiding it behind the statue.