Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maxy pulled himself back behind the statue but he couldn't hide. Now that jade got a better look at him she could see his frame was rather feminine. He looked like girl with a flat chest but a nice set of hips and ass. he was only wearing a long withe loin cloth and nothing else he didn't look to pleased about this. Kally was back there too, she was wearing the same kind of loin cloth but also a band of cloth wrapped around her modest c-cups. "Oh... you guys got here quick....", Kally said surprised. Sammy was a little confused by their clothes, of what little there was anyway. "Um... aren't you a l-little under dressed?", she asked. "No... this is proper attire for the rituals...", Kally said trying to sound like it was no big deal, while infact she was blushing hard. Maxy was far more open about how exposed he felt judging by how he kept holing his loin cloth just in case a breeze blew by.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You two are quite easily flustered... like Sammy. Are you sure you're going to be able to do anything to us without fainting?" She jests, with a playful laugh.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two cats tried to laugh their embarrassment away by having a bit of a laugh with Jade. "...this is our first pilgrimage... we new our outfits would be a little... open, but this was a bit more then we thought it would be.", Kally said as she rubbed the back of her head. "that's an understatement...", Maxy said flatly. I didn't help that Jade was still stark naked in front of them. "So um... can we get some clothes?", Sammy asked tired of having to hold the blanket around her nude body. "Well we do have stuff to wear here at this temple but....", Kally said hesitating just a bit. "Its more "outfits" like this...", Maxy finished. "Better then nothing right?", Kally added.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, they are better than nothing.." Jade nods. "And then you don't have to stare at my junk any longer, hmm?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally blushed hotly. "I-I wasn't doing that!", she said flustered by her tease. "Didn't the goddess say it was good to look?", Maxy added just to be a butt. "Oh sure, but you were doing it too looking all over Sammy...", Kally shot back. Sammy tried to pretend she wasn't listening. "A-Anyway can we have them now p-please.", Sammy asked and she shifted uncomfortably in her blanket. "Yeah sure but, you'll need to help out with the ritual to keep them....", Maxy said looking like he didn't want to explain.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy suddenly had a bad feeling about this. "W-Well ahem, its the beginning of spring so uh, we need to perform the dance of fertility.... and it's a little...", Kally looked like she was searching for the right word. "Lewd.", Maxy said finishing her sentence. "But if you can handle it those are yours to keep.", Kally said trying to give a reassuring smile. Sammy gulped... ok now she really didn't like the sound of this. But, she needed to wear something, anything! "um don't worry if you not that good of a dancer Maxy and I will be doing most of it you guys just go with the flow and you should be fine....", Kally said.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade grins. "Oh this should be fun. Please do tell if you wish to work off the stress afterwards." She chuckles, before walking up to Kally. "Since you're the one who's being eyeing me up... how about you get to dance with me?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy looked quite nervous and her knees buckled a little. Kally was blushing now with Jade so close to her naked. "Oh-Oh gosh I-I-I um... l-lets get you into the outfits!", she said trying to defect the question and save face and failing at it spectacularly. "but um We can dance together....", she said holding her loin cloth still. There was a bit of tent on Maxy's as he said to Sammy. "So you and me then....?". "I uh... g-guess?", she said looking away blushing. then they were handed their outfits: a long band of silky white cloth to cover the nipples but still show plenty of underboob, and a long loin cloth that reaches past the knees on both sides, but is thin enough to show a bit of ass on the back side. It would remind them of an erotic dancers clothes.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hahaha... this is quite cool, huh Sammy? The possibilities are endless with this... especially back home." Jade smiles, loving the very thin, white cloth. "It's very light and doesn't leave much to the imagination." She says, as she takes Kally's hand. "Well... are you going to show me how it's done, Kally?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"C-Cool?!", Sammy said not agreeing at all. She held the skimpy outfit for a second blushing hotly she didn't want to drop her blanket to expose herself but there was nowhere to change... with a heavy sigh Sammy dripped her banket letting Kally, Maxy, and jade look at that glorious body of hers breafly and she slipped on the "outfit". Maxy patted her shoulder. "Takes some getting used to... but it's pretty comfortable right?", he said trying to comfort her. Jades big cock was only barely covered by the loin cloth and the sides of her balls would stick out a little it she moved around. "Um uh ok!", Kally said taking a few steps back with her. "Ok first, we give a nice bow with our hands together", she said doing it as she said it. "then we hold hands and um... w-wiggle our chest a bit then clap our hand above our heads, move your head from side to side and then make some c-circles with your hips." Kally said as she went through the motions.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade tries to follow her moves, but it's quite clear she isn't an experienced dancer, but mostly just tries to have fun with the whole thing.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After that Kally shows her a few more parts, it looked to be a very provocative dance. There was lots hip swinging and boob jiggling along with all the steps Kally showed her. The thin loin cloth making sure to give quick glimpses of their neathers whenever they moved around a lot. Sammy was sweating, "I-I'm going to have to do a dance like that?! oh gods what did i do to deserve this..." she thought with a gulp. Then Kally leaned in close and whispered, "and then after all of that... we um.... um... g-get naked for the rest... just keep that in mind when the ritual starts", she looked quite blushed herself.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't mind getting naked with you, Kally." She whispers back, feeling blood being pumped to her doggy cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally was doing her best to keep her expression blank but her blush was showing up through her fur. The outlines of her nipples could be seen on her cloth "bra". "B-But um its pretty simple as far as dances go you'll do fine...", Maxy said reassuring Sammy. "you um... might need to help Sammy though the.... naked part....", Kally whispered to Jade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You sure Maxy won't be able to sweet-talk her out of it?" She grins. "Anyway... where does this ritual take place, the bedroom?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
And that's when Kally looked very nervous. "The r-r-ritiual takes place here in the middle of the temple... right in front of the statue. its to welcome spring and all of that..... and lots of the towns folk will be here to watch."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And we'll be doing what I think we will, right?" She whispers, poking her with her red boner.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Feeling the peen poke her in the leg Kally shivered slightly. She bit her lip softly and nodded, confirming what was unsaid... they would fuck on stage in front of a crowd. Maxy was unsure how to break this news to Sammy, who looked like she was having a hard time with this as it was.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I look forward to it, Kally... just in case... do you want me to pull out to not risk... you know."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh um... yeah.... even though you're only half human there is a slight chance....", she said looking sheepish rubbing her hands together. Maxy then was seen whispering into Sammy's ear (or rather her ear hole but you get the point). Sammy then looked at him mouth agape. "Wha-what?! i-i couldn't...", she said her face getting extremely red. "But to keep those you have to.... it's either that or... staying naked....", Maxy said equally embarrassed. "Listen... I'm not super big... and I'll go slow I promise....", He said putting his hand over his heart.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Tell me Kally... do you like "big" girls? And do you like a little thing called a... knot?" She asks her in hushed tones.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-You mean that.... thingy on the base o-of your penis?.... and I've never seen such a big cock.... even on guys", Kally said softly. "i-I-I wouldn't mind trying something new...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well then I hope you like alot of eyes being on you... do you want people to hear you mewl in pleasure when I fuck you? You can touch it if you want, too... go on... feel this big dogdick." She whispers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Poor Kally. This was a bit much for her.... her heart was racing and her nipples were poking through her thin cloth bra. She bit her lip softly and before she knew what she was doing her hand was sliding up Jade's leg and then rounded one of her big balls and then rose up to touch the red pecker under the loin cloth and feel the un inflated knot. Kally's face was super red now.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So when is everyone else going to show up so we can go at it?" She asks, sighing as Kally gently feels up her canine cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kally took a second to react to the question, her mind was.... elsewhere as she felt that nice thick cock. She looked up. "Wh-What? O-Oh right uh... i-in just a bit.... the people are coming in now.", she said slipping her hand out of Jade's loin cloth and putting it behind her back. Sammy was shaking a little and Maxy was giving her words of encouragement. "It's ok you'll do great! You'll forget anyone's watching at all trust me!", he said rubbing her hand. Kally felt sorry for Sammy for in truth she felt the same way. She the moved over to her and actually gave her a kiss on the lips and then motioned for jade to follow up.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's gonna be over before you know it, Sammy." Jade says, squeezing her hand and giving her a kiss on the side of her muzzle. "You'll be fine... I promise." She continues, before turning back to Kally, lust evident in Jade's eyes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was blushing rather hotly but she seemed to brighten up after getting some soft kisses for the two of them, especially when Jade kissed her. She... really liked those lips of her's.... Maxy and Kally then took their hands and lead them in front of the statue. The two black cats positioned themselves in front of the statue putting Sammy on the far right, and Jade on the far left. They could see that the whole town was there, lots of cats with eager expectant looks on their faces. Sammy was scared very scared and the cats looked nervous too but Kally was able to hide it quite well. There were many smiles in the crowd from both women and men. Sammy couldn't believe she was standing in front of an audience nearly naked like this! But she tries to steel herself for the task ahead. "Ahem, Welcome fair citizens! Today we give thanks to our great goddess for the coming for spring with the ritual of fertility. Today we have two special guests to help me and my brother perform this ceremony. Let give them a round of applause!", Kally said holding out her hands to motion at Sammy and Jade.

Last edited: