Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He groaned loudly into Sammy's Pussy making her moan and her pussy clench. her loins were being filled with all kinds of new feelings. The wolf-turned-puppy slut's tongue felt very nice in her wet snatch he could work that oral muscle with skill, working on all her pleasurable spots. Sammy's legs soon gave out and she ended up on her knees as she squirmed in pleasure.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can tell you like that, Sammy... he must be eating your rexen pussy real good!" Jade moans out, getting closer and closer with each thrust of her trim hips. "Mmmmm - fuck! This puppy is gonna get the knot, soon!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The puppy-slut-boy was whining and moaning into Sammy's pussy as his ass was worked over by Jade thick doggy cock. He hiked his ass up and spread his legs as wide as he could wanting nothing more then to be knotted by someone so dominant. Sammy was crying out sweet sounds of lust and pleasure as her juice was smeared all over his wolf muzzle. She was frist to cum, her sexual endurance not being the greatest, and the situation was far too lewd for her to hold on she she sprayed her girl cum all over his face and he drank as much of it as he could. She was a class A squriter by anyone's standards so some of it even flew onto Jade. The wolf man was so lusty now he would most likely cum with Jade at the same time.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade grunts and shoves her cock in deep before the knot inflates, more than doubling her girth at the base as she lets out a cry of orgasm, firing off thick gushes of cum into the submissive wolfboy's tight ass, and making his belly round out a tiny bit in front from her cockjuice being milked out into his stomach. "This bitch's ass is so fucking tight! Fuck, I'm cumming out time and again!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The wolf bitch howls in pleasure as he is filled with cum! he then cum himself his knot inflating and jizz squirting out all over the grassy ground. the feeling of being knotted is so much the he faints after his own balls run dry. he slumps knocked out by his orgasm, his eyes were rolled up and his waist spazzing a little here and there. Sammy was quivering still on her knees somehow, her face cute and blissed-out looking. "Can't... believe.... what... i just.... did....", she said panting.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well you seemed to enjoy it very much." Jade pants, before roughly removing her knotted cock from the canis boy, making his asshole gaping and drooling with cum in the process, as her inflated cock is freed. It looks so thick, now.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The bitch wolf curled up into the fetal position as his gaping ass flexed and more cum leaked out, making one hell of a mess on the grass under him. Sammy saw just how thick her knot was and gulped wondering if the wolf was going to recover from something like that. She was a little scared of that knot it looked painful to her, she looked away. "Um... what do we do with him now?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think we should just leave him... he'll wake up eventually." Jade says. "We should just finish whatever food we can eat, and then get on our way... we need to get to that cat town."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy sighed, it had been a very weird day... She cursed their lack of bags, they could save some pork for later if they did... they would just have to eat their fill. she got some more having worked up a bit more hunger after sexing the wolf bitchs face. she dug into another leg trying very hard not to think about what she just did. Jade could maybe tell she was a little troubled with what happened.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"He wanted it... and asked for it.... but forcing myself on people.... it's just... not me....", she said feeling confused.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You didn't force yourself on him, Sammy. He was asking - no, BEGGING for it." Jade says, taking her hand and stroking the back of it. "Had he not wanted it... you would never have done it... because that's not what you do." She continues, looking her straight in the eyes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy held Jades gazefor momnet unsure of what to say or do, but she felt much better and without really thinking about it she pulled jade into a boob squishing hug. "Thanks Jade.... this is all too new and confusing to me.... I'm... so glad you're here."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'll happily be there for you... You're my friend, after all." She says with a smile and hugging back. "And we're also stuck together."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looks at the chain. "Oh yeah...", she said feeling a little silly, but she knew what Jade meant. After that they ate what they could regrettably left what they couldn't. Sammy looked at the pitiful wolf still laying on the grass and ass leaking. "Um.... hope you learn how to be nice to people and you think about what you've done.", Sammy said trying to sound stern.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What she meant to say was, how about you cooperate with people for a change? Now you'll be left with the scraps, instead of sharing a great meal." Jade says, half mocking and half gloating.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He merely groaned in response, hopefully he would take their advice. And so they left with Sammy leading. eventually they found a road! This must have been the one that Jilma spoke of. it would lead them to that village of cats. "Oh yes! there it is!", Sammy exclaimed happily. As they looked down both ways the road went they saw a cart parked with too people sitting with it perhaps taking a rest. They wore long brown robes and sandals. Jade and Sammy couldn't see their faces but they looked like they had furry cat like ears on they head and tails peeking out behind their bottoms.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Let's see if they're willing to give us a ride to the village, huh Sammy?" Jade asks, beginning to walk towards the cart.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy doesn't move from the brush a timid look on her face. "But-But... J-Jade... we're...n-naked... th-they'll see us!", She said blushing hard.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So what, do you not want help!?" She asks. "You know... maybe they HAVE some clothes you can borrow." Jade then suggests.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-I'm sorry.... yes... lets go meet them....", She said timidly. Her heart was hammering and she began to sweat as she walked over to them with Jade. She tried to hide behind her... witch didn't really work considering that she was taller then her. The cat peoples ears twitched when the approached they turned around quickly fearing something might attack them but, they stopped when they saw jade and Sammy trying to hide behind her. Sammy squeaked and crouched down behind Jade her hand on her lady bits, her face an adorable shade of red, she was shaking slightly. The two cats relaxed after looking at them for a second, one was a male the other female judging by their faces. they looked Jade up and down with curious expressions with the male getting a bit of a smile and reddening in the cheeks. Their fur was black and their face cat like with cute pink noises. the male having a boyish face and the female looking very young herself. both of them maybe being only 19-20. "W-wow...", said the males his eyes stuck on them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey... uh, sorry about my friend. We had a little run-in with the mantis-people and... well, you see the chain... and the lack of clothes." Jade blushes. "We heard there was a village this way, and figured we should ask if you happened to be heading that way..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The female was blushing too she didn't expect two beautiful girls to come out of nowhere. She shook her head, "Yeah there is a village. We're like.... heading there on pilgrimage and stuff...", she said looking away. The boy cat was still stuck staring, and the girl slapped him in the face. "OW! Hey!", cried the boy. "Maxy! Its rude to stare!", the girl cat said, flustered. "Oh... right... sorry ladies....", he said bowing. "Oh Im Kally and that's Maxy by the way...", Kally the girl cat said. "S-S-So you'll give us a ride?", Sammy said over Jade's shoulder. "Yeah sure no trouble at all. Such actions please our goddess.", said Maxy still eyeing them in the corner of his eye,

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Thanks alot! We've been walking through the wilds for a while now... Hey, do you know if there's a blacksmith or something in the village? Getting this chain removed would be very nice..." She says, happy to finally see friendly faces. She climbs onto the cart with Sammy, trying to make sure the chain doesn't yank.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy meekly gets into the cart with with Jade sitting next to her with her arms crossed over her breasts and her legs crossed to cover her moistening lower lips. She was kinda of getting used to jade seeing her naked, but these were new people she didn't know and they could see everything! She wasn't able to handle this very well. Some small part of her was getting turned on by this and she tried her best to work through it. Jade could tell Sammy was having trouble by the look on her face.

The cats whistled and a horse appeared from the nearby brush and walked up to the cart. Maxy hooked him up and then with a "Hup Hup!", they set off down the path at a nice steady pace.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gently lays her hand down on Sammy's shoulder and smiles. "Hey, maybe once we get there, someone can lend you something to cover yourself with."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was hoping that no one would notice the wet spot she made under herself she didn't want anyone to know her secret. "Yeah... that would be great...", she said hopfully.

Maxy would look back at them a little every once and awhile a dreamy look on his face. He might have been stricken by their beauty, Sammy especially held his interest, he didn't seem like the type to do anything like go after her, but he seemed to like her. The girl, Kally, tried to portend that she wasn't looking at them but she would look back at Jade her eyes hovering on her big balls and red doggy prick. She tried to peek at her when ever she thought they weren't looking. "I'm sorry we cant give you anything to wear.... When you go on pilgrimage we don't bring much... only the bare minimum. And uh, don't worry I'm sure no one will judge you at the village once they see the chain. unlike other people we know the real threat that the mantala are.", Kally said, trying to ease everyone's nerves.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Luckily, we got the one guard that was all too stricken by our... attributes, and when he got too close, he got a pickaxe flying at him. We took his key and got our weapons, then stormed out and jumped into a lake, before wandering around the forests for a few days."

"I wouldn't know how much of a threat they really are, but they must have carried us far... not sure why they didn't grab one of your people instead, no offense."