Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah, I can. They teach basic survival stuff like that back at the knights guild. Just need some sturdy sticks and and some vines or something to make a simple trap.", she explained. "We should scout the area. should be some game here right? lots of nice green grass. somethings gotta eat it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Speaking of eating grass, that dryad chick had a nice pussy." Jade says, unable to hold back the chance for some wordplay.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy looked back her eyebrows raised, very unused to people being so lewd with their humor. She did know what she meant though having first had experience, that sap was actually very tasty stuff. I did however, do little to quell their hunger. Somewhere in the foliage they could hear the squeal of a pig of some kind! it must be nearby.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oooh... pork. Yummy~" Jade's mouth waters just at the thought of a whole, roasted pork... even if it would take half a dozen hours to cook.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy's mouth water's a bit too and she licks her lips. "Ah... luck has smiled on us... let head that way. You have good hearing with those ears right? We'll have to sneak up on it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh, alright... I mean, I could probably just stab it and kill it real quick..." She offers, sneaking along.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes you could but, they're fast buggers. We'll need to get rather close. Its close by but i can't tell where...", she said as she drew her short sword. No doubt with her canine hearing Jade could help triangulate their preys position. She could hear it to their left, perhaps in the nearby hedges.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmm... left..." She says, before creeping in that direction, and drawing her knife.

(I know this is pedantic, but triangulation isn't to do with sound.)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(couldn't think of a better word at the time..... no worries though. as long as you got that meaning that's all that matters.)

Sammy would have liked to circle around to the other side but, they were chained by the neck so she moved to the side a little. She holds there for a second. "I'm gonna spook it out... then you stab it." she said crouching low, (It would have made a sexy sight for Jade but she was busy just then.) Then she makes a stab into the brush with her blade and a shrill squeal could be heard. in the next moment a brown blur that was the boar came charging out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It squeals in pain as Jade jams her knife into its neck blood leaking from the wound. It charges for ward still for a moment before the pain and loss of blood cause it to fall on its side. "Woah! You got it.... nice.", Sammy said nodding. Sammy grimissed this was not the most good feeling thing to do, but you always had to finish you prey humanely, al least that's what they taught her. She stepped up to the dying hog her sword ready. "I hate this part...."

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"No I got it....", Sammy said as she walked sheepishly over to the bleeding, heaving, animal. "So sorry piggy... but we're so hungry. I'll make sure none of you goes to waste....", she said sadly. Sher really didn't like killing things, but this was for survival. Just as she raised her sword there was a swish and then a sticking noise. and suddenly there was a arrow stuck in the boars head! the shot killed it dead, hitting it right in between the eyes. "Ack! What the hell?!", she cried as she nearly fell over. another arrow hit the grown near the two of them, looking like a deliberate miss. Someone was trying to intimidate them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade shoots up and tries to find some cover, behind a tree or something. "Who the hell is shooting?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy scrambles on her hands and knees after Jade having no choice with the chain on their necks, not that she wanted to stay out in the open anyway. Then both end up behind a tree as another arrow lands on the tree with a thunk! A snarl could be heard And someone jumped down from a nearby tree. "Think you can steel my prey do you?", said a gravely masculine voice. Sammy took a peek around the trunk to see just what this person was. What she saw was a fit looking male canis, full blooded, With his snout and all. he was covered in grayish brown fur and had a long fluffy tail with two canine ears. His figure was slightly muscled and he wore only a brown loin cloth to cover his privates. his eyes were blue and searched around like a predator. "But.... we found it first!", Sammy protested. "Yes but this is my territory! I have claim to all the creatures within!", he replied angrily.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Not to be all rude or anything... but your name isn't exactly written on it. And besides... we just need food to, you know, live. It's not as if we planned to stay here for long." Jade says, a bit snarkily.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ba! I shouldn't have excepted a half-breed to understand the ways of the wild. there is no such thing as fairness in the badlands. Here, you take what is yours!", he says as if he were lecturing a child. "If you want this kill.... well then you'll have to take it from me!"

"That son of bitch! He swoops in and just steals our food! I'm not standing for this!", Sammy said her teeth bared.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was mad at the guy too but she was thinking of a more... strategic approach. But Jades rage threw that out the window. Sammy was yanked out of hiding with her, she nearly fell over but she stumbled far enough so she wouldn't be choked. Jade's punch caught the wolf man by surprise and she hit him right in the side of the face. He grunted with his eyes wide in surprise and anger. He took the hit but rolled with it a little to lessen the impact and took a step back with his right leg. Its clear that he was no novice when it came to fighting. He shot back with a fist to her right side, growling as his fist connected.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She wipes her cheek with the back of her hand and spits on the ground, after taking the strike. "Is that the best you can do? My mother hit me harder than that, growing up." She says, trying to taunt him into being aggressive, something she couldn't afford to be when chained together with Sammy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Why you little shit....", He said angrily his eyes locking on to Jade. Sammy moved to go right next to Jade. She thought about drawing her sword but decided against it... this guy needed a beating the old fashion way. "I'm gonna beat you senseless and then use that body of yours.", he said, cracking his knuckles. "Its two against one! bring it!", Sammy said defiantly. The angry wolf man charged there way a fist raised, he seemed to pay little attention to Sammy, his anger more focused on Jade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade tries to duck under and to the side of his swing, and then attempt to strike him in the stomach to knock the air out of him, whereupon Sammy could seize him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
His fist passed over her head and he was up close so he had no room to move she he gets hit in the stomach buy Jade. It was a nice solid hit that made him weez and stumble back. Sammy was trained in combat so she knew an opportunity when she saw it. She was taller then both of them so she was easily able to reach out grab him by the neck and give him a mean right hook to the face. Rexen had what people would call "saurian strength" she held him there by the neck. He was dazed and out of breath now. "Asshole! your lucky I don't pound your face in!", She said her teeth bared. She could look rather scary when she was mad like that.. The wolf however, chuckled. "You think... i came here alone?"

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes." She says flatly before kicking him in the ribs. "What idiot would try to go for two alone, if he had friends nearby?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"The hot headed kind over confident type...", Sammy said looking around, still holding the heaving wolf by the neck. "Maybe he broke form a larger group? some where nearby?" He didn't answer.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Or maybe he's just bluffing, trying to get us scared." Jade replies. "He probably just wanted to have his way with us... because no other chick would wanna touch him on her own terms."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"So now what.... we got him... what do we do with him?", Sammy asked as the wolf hung there angry and defeated.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade ponders the question as she yanks the knife from the pig's carcass, swirling it between her fingers. "Depends on how much you want him to bother us."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"what?! N-no! We can't just kill him!", Sammy whispered to jade. "Maybe we can just scare him or something?", she asked hopefully.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She smirks. "Listen up here, furball..." She says, before ripping away his loincloth and seeing what she has to threaten with her knife.