The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a growl his hips start moving in a blur his balls slapping against the succubus' ass. He plunges another set of fingers into Niska's ass as she is bounced on his cock. After another few minutes of this he hilts inside Niska and the succubus and blows his nut, and letting loose a torrent of cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Humans are weird! I have been arguing with Marty this whole time and when I got a leg up on him he used religion as a fake counter and then stormed off making false claims. The fuck do I do about that?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They moan loudly as he finally cums, which sets off their orgasms too, Niska's being messier than the succubus'.
"Ooh... That... Was fun..." The succubus says, chuckling.

"Ignore it, hon. Nothing you can do. Humans are born weird." She says kindly. "Just hurry up and come home. My butt misses your cock already." She says with a giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would, but I can't leave until Marty either mans up or breaks contract! I can't break it or I will be severely punished for it back in hell."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, I know you can't break the contract. But just hang on, alright? You can do this. I believe in you!" She says, giggling.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
he pulls out of the succubus but hold Niska to him while she is still on his cock. "Oh... I agree with that. Whats your name by the way?" he asks.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Talk of jerking off make me horny. Dick out, but see a bug." She grunts through Orton, setting his suppressed consciousness aside for a bit to try and get a feel for Erona.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh huh... Okay, then. You feeling hungry? Because I'm feeling hungry. Where is that damn boar...?" She huffs, before sitting down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Alright then. Your tattoo is done. Gonna be 100 creds." She says, standing up and helping the slightly dazed Ilaria to sit.up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thanks girl, that means a lot from you. He will likely be gone for a while... I would take a nap, but I don't trust him not to do something stupid now."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa casually strokes the orc's exposed prick with one hand, tapping his big, dumb chin in thought as she scours through his memories for any recent boar.

[Can Rissa still use lust aura while possessing the orc? If so, she's doing that.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh please. What could he possibly do to a demon, my dear?" Felicia asks, chuckling and waving a hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yes, but the effect is going to be reduced a little.]

"Would you... Would you put your damn dick away? It's disgusting. Stop jerking off in front of me, you ingrate." Erona says, groaning and shaking her head.
According to Orton's memories, the boar in question is what they're hunting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Try to stab me... remember, I am actually here, this isn't some projection of me or something. Though I can heal... Bah, I just hate it when people purposefully avoid the truth."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Phorsaal, I highly doubt he'll stab you. Otherwise he'd just prove everything he said wrong. He doesn't seem that stupid." She murmurs.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She huffs, tucking his dick back into his pants in a peevish show of exasperation. "Can't think to hunt while horny. Fine. We catch boar, you do you part to help me after."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Hefting his club into his hands, Rissa rises on Orton's feet, blowing a great puff of air as she stumbles off into the plains to go search. As she does so, she scours his mind once again, trying to identify what he wants most out of life.

[How big is this orc's dick?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know, he is going full retard on me right now. Anyway... time to use this earth internet." She pulls out her phone and connects to the wifi "Hmm, where can I find some sluts looking for horse dick?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She doesn't get a response from him this time. Realising that he can't keep her out, he decides to keep his mind empty. Not that it would be very hard.
[12 long, 3 thick.]

"Just Google it. Google knows everything." Felicia says with a giggle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok. Here." he says as he push the chips on the table as well as his phone number. "Call me if you want to go another round." he says with a wink as he picks up lIaria and tucks her under his arm he then walks out and heads back home.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll keep that in mind, Gaknar." She says, smiling and waving as they walk out.

A few forums pop up, all filled with random people looking for people who owned horses, who would be willing to let the man or woman spend some quality time with said horse!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Orton, we both know you're still in there." She coos, scouring the ground for tracks. "You know I'm a demon, but you don't know the state of the demon world. It's just begging for someone new to take the throne. Personally, I fancy myself as more of a high ranking squire than a queen, but that could be you, with effort, and it's not too good to be true."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Me no care. Me no help demon. Demon evil." He stares bluntly. "Demon only want wife. Kill Orton after finish."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Holy sweet flames, you were right Felicia! Alright, lets browse through here. What ladies are looking for a stallion and a surprise" She says with a smirk.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As they enter the apartment he sets Niska, and Ilaria down on the couch and he walks into the kitchen and grabs a coke out of the fridge. "Alright lets look up the rules of the arena." he says as he sits on the couch and pulls his phone out and look up the rules.