The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Basically... We have more class and standing than you do. We're god's creations, whereas you... Are god's rejects." Marty says, shaking his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snorts before laughing like a mad woman, clutching her gut and falling back onto his bed as she gasps for breath "You? You actually buy all that shit!? Hahahahahahaah! Oh that is hilarious! Rejects! Hahahahaha! What a sad understanding of reality!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He simply rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, calmly waiting for her explanation with a raised eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles a bit more before finally stopping "Ok... lets set this apart. I am, in no way, related to those goody two shoes flappy feather pansies up above. There are some connections that go way back, but demons and pansies are completely different things these days. We are everything they would like to be. In fact... they can't even be like a demon other wise they get booted out and are left to die! Meanwhile, we demons can act as we see fit."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, of course. They are supposed to uphold all that is good, and they enjoy doing it. You, on the other hand, are supposed to enjoy all that is evil, and that is what you do. Your arguments against the angels are baseless. The fact remains, is that you're pure evil." He states blandly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just smiles and shakes her head "Oh please. Don't try to speak for those pansies up top. The fact is, they do nothing but sit around and judge, then swoop down to take people away to a super boring after life of chastity and dullness. Ah well, you won't listen to me, got your head too far up your ass for that. So just stop trying to sound smart alright?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. Chastity and dullness? Proves just how little you know about heaven. Foolish demon. Heaven is a place where you can do literally anything you want. Wanna fuck a demon? Go ahead. Wanna get smashed three sheets to the wind? Go ahead. Always wondered what it felt like to kill someone? Go ahead! All the angels do is just guard the gates of Heaven, as well as protect the people on earth from creatures like you!" He says, stabbing a finger at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is obviously holding back more raging laughter, tears falling from her eyes "Oh sweet flames... is that really.... what you mortals believe you can do? Like honestly?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's what our religious book says. And we believe the word of God. Not some evil demon." Marty says, rolling his eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, excuse me, your religious books, of course those are clearly accurate one hundred percent, rather than the words of a living demon who knows the reality. Please continue to blindly follow the words of other men."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Better than following you into the pits of hell." He says, rolling his eyes. "It's simple. Do good, you wind up in a good place. Do evil, you wind up in an evil place." He says, shrugging.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What is good? What is evil? That changes every time you ask a different being. One persons evil could be another persons justice. Face it Marty, there is no real good and evil, only opinions."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa keeps up her guard, trying to suppress the orc whenever she feels he might be getting ahead. "You want power, Orton? Partners? Girls slavering to join you in bed whenever you feel like you want to get off? I'm offering that to you know, but you have to listen. If words won't work to quiet you down, maybe threats will." She scolds, searching around for any weapon on the orc.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course there's good and evil! Would you call a murder a good thing? Would you call a robbery a good thing? Would you call feeding the homeless an evil thing? Would you call teaching something to someone an evil thing? No! There are things that are inherently good and bad in this world! But of course, there's no point trying to explain this to a soulless demon." He says, shaking his head with disgust.

[Just FYI, if you hurt him, you're going to feel it too. :)]
She manages to find a club laying on the ground next to him.
"No! Me no want to be slave! Me want to be free! Me no under demon command!" He grunts, still trying to push her out, to no avail.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
[Let's hope he doesn't know that.]

"You'll be no slave. You'll be as free as you've ever wanted to be, just in a new land, and with new means to please yourself. It's a good place to live, too. Plenty of places to hunt. Speaking of, what exactly is it that you and your Erona are hunting?" She says, toying with the club between her fingers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lies! Demon lies! Me no tell demon what me want! Demon no let me go anywhere!" He growls, starting to get closer and closer as his fury builds.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually I would. What if you are murdering a mass murderer? I believe you call that the death penalty in your justice system? What if you are stealing something that is too valuable to be left in open hands... or was already stolen from the original and you are stealing it back? Feeding the homeless can also be bad, your food could be poisoned or it could make them complacent on your charity. Teaching is a double sided blade. Some of it grants useful knowledge, other sides can simply restrict the way someone can think about a problem, reducing variety in the world. Two sides to every action Marty... no blatant good, not obvious evil. Only a story to be told with so many views."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Of course, only a demon like you, could twist something good into something bad! Who the hell except someone sick and twisted would poison food for the homeless!? Ohhhh wait. A demon would. Doing something good isn't about the action alone. It's about the feelings behind it too!" He argues.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Stop!" She demands, pulling his cock out of his pants and shifting the club between her fist, before holding the blunt weapon a ways above it on a hair trigger away from a brutal downswing. "Calm down and speak, or your manhood is gone. Tell me, what is it you want?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Feelings can be malicious just as they can be well meant. But I have seen the best and the worst in humans. Some are saints, others put demons to shame in their cruelty. Murderers, rapists, thieves, betrayers, greedy, liars... all of these lables can go on humans just as quickly as they go on demons. Face it Marty, a human and a demon share so much in common."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nothing! Me want nothing! Me no serve demon!" He growls.
The other orc finally walks back in, looking at him strangely. "Uhhh... You okay, Orton?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course. Demons are the ones constantly whispering in humans' ears to lead them astray!" He shoots back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"At least we make deals to make your time here on earth all the better. The angels are content to let you rot and die in the gutter before swooping in for your souls. While we come forward and offer to help you out of the gutter so the rest of your life can be enjoyable. Who is the one in the wrong? He who watches and only helps at the end, or he who acts so both gain in the long run?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God, of course. God knows best. What, you think some idiot demon knows more than God? Are you presuming to call yourself God!?" He yells.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Flames no, we have not had a deity level demon in hundreds of years because they price to get one is far too steep. Also, you didn't answer my question Marty, you just hid behind the big mans name."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I did answer your question. Proves you just want to hear what you want to hear, and hide behind the guise of a bitchy know it all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I asked who is in the wrong? He who waits or he who acts. Big man, is not an answer, you can't just add a third answers and use it whenever you want."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I did say it! God, basically. He waits, but he always creates opportunities! This world is supposed to be temporary! A gateway to the next world, which is permanent! This place is our trial!" He yells.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, it isn't. This place is your exsistance and beyond it is either my world or his world. This is no trial, this is all you get Marty. After this life you are subject to their will, or the will of demons. The opportunities are the work of others humans and your own persistence. Face it Marty, face the truth, the boys up top do nothing to help until you are already dead... and by then, you have no more say in the matter, just a slave to them or us."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. At least they won't be constantly ordering me around and forcing me to bend over for a horse!" He yells, before storming out and slamming the door shut.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes a confused face "But... I was gving advice not orders... nor did I tell you to bend over for a horse.... The fuck is he going on about?" She says to herself before contacting Felicia again "Felicia, you there?"