The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
When she gets there, she is greeted by the Gatewatcher. "Hello there young one. What brings you here?" He asks, looking down at her as he speaks into her mind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well, I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid because of this. Though half of me wants him to void the contract so I get a free pay out. I might be able to find that girl again if that happens soon enough."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"I'm searching for an orc as part of a job, great gatewatcher. Any worldly wisdom you can impart on me when it comes to facing one?" She tries her luck.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"As a demon, isn't it... Like.. illegal or something if you intentionally break a contract?" Felicia asks.
[Yes it is.]

"Apart from the fact that they're dumb as a rock? No."
He says, chuckling as he waves his hand, and Rissa feels a slight, momentary burning at her throat.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"That they are. Thanks anyways." She says, shrugging passively while walking through the gate to Tronheim.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nothing immediately jumps out at her, which she should be a little glad for. However, it was up to her to wander around looking for prey to take down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, it is, but if HE is the one that breaks then that is no fault of mine. I will keep trying to the best of my ability... but something tells me he might not make it all the way."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She poofs back into smoke form, rushing forwards across the land in a quick, careening pace that's just slow enough to still be diligent.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... Girls tend to avoid guys like him. Hey, I did it when I was in school too. I'll admit. I mean, yeah, sure there was this one reaaally hot nerd guy, but... Well... Most nerds aren't him." Felicia says.

She eventually has to stop outside the edge of a clearing, where she can hear voices, and see a small fire.
Good thing there were plenty of trees around to get a good look...

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She takes the form of a dragonfly, flitting as close as she can get to the clearing without being seen, and then turning her ear to listen. For what it's worth, her lust aura cranks up the best it can.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh, well that is very true." She sits back down on his bed "So now what do I do? Just sit around for the star to arrive I guess... how horrid."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees a male orc talking to a female, who's cleaning her sword. The male is saying something about hunting, while the woman is listening attentively.

"Do me a favour... Jerk off onto his bed before you leave. If you can't, do it on his window while he sleeps!" She says, giggling.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa catches a chuckle before it can slip from her mouth, turning invisible as she tries to sneak in close enough to see the female.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gets close enough to see that the woman is exactly what Carl wanted. Probably. She had DD breasts, and a full, plush butt, as well as a six pack of abs. But he didn't exactly specify what he meant by beefy, did he? She should probably just settle for this one and hope for the best.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
As long as she's beefy enough by Rissa's own standards, she's willing to hope for the best. Afraid that the orcs might catch onto her scent, she sneaks back, quiet as a mouse, to hide in the treeline and wait for her to leave her sword.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm. Maybe I will give him a facial while he sleeps or something... after the contract is done of course. I will lurk about a bit longer just for that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orc woman gets up to leave, grunting something to the male about using the bathroom, and walks off to the edge ofthe clearing... With sword in scabbard.

"Mmm... But he'd wake up, if you jizzed onto his face. Better to let him wake up to the fresh smell of cum all over room in the morning. I can help you with that!" Felicia says, chuckling evilly.
Marty the nerd finally walks back in, tosses his cost onto the chair, and blatantly ignores her as he sits at his table.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Seeing her time to strike, Rissa rushes into the clearing and tries to get behind the male orc, striving to possess him with all her might.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, he is here now Felicia. I will talk to you later dear." She cuts the contact and looks at him "So, still being super grumpy or can we get back to work?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Catching him unawares, she manages to possess him easily.

He turns around in the revolving chair. "You raped a woman. Guess what. It's made the news." He hisses, turning on the TV.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Stifling a grin, she digs through the orc's memories, including his name, her name, their history, and the other orc they were talking about. "Hello in there. Sorry for the rough intrusion." She mentally speaks to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His name is Orton, her name is Erona, she had just met him, and they had no romantic involvement. And they were hunting for a what, not a who.
"Hey! Get the fuck out of me head, ya dahm bitch!" The male yells.

She sees the punk girl in tears as she weeps to the police about how someone raped her with a horse penis dildo.

[Alright. Going to sleep. Can't do this when I'm sleepy.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs loudly, slapping her knee at the dildo part "A dildo! She thought it was a dildo! Guess what honey, a dildo can't fill you up as good as I did!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Relax, please. I know it's unpleasant." Rissa says, speaking soothingly as she works out a lie she'd been toying with. "I come from a place called Syncharion. We're in desperate need of a new king and queen, and you and your friend, Erona, look like the perfect model candidates."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Pulling his face away for Niska's breast. "Your such a slut Niska. I should fuck you in public more often." He says with a chuckle as he pounds her and the succubus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The report keeps going on, before switching to another report detailing the rise of rape cases around the world, followed by the weather, at which point Marty turns the TV off and glares at her. "See what you did? Did you see those tears? I hope you're happy." He growls.

"Fuck off outta my 'ead, bitch! You ain't got no right ta be here! Demon!" He yells, trying to fight her off.

All three girls are moaning like sluts as he pounds them. Ilaria is the first one to cum, screaming in pleasure as she sprays femcum over the succubus' face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, I am very happy." She says without a care in the world, standing up to meet his gaze "You know why? Because I don't care about every petty human that has a bad day. Billions of you infest this planet and claim that every life matters. Guess what Marty... they don't. If a hundred people suddenly vanished off the face of this rock... no one would so much as cough about it. That is what happens when you population expands too far... lives stop mattering."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Every life DOES matter! Every life has a soul! Unlike you demons. What do you have? A craving for sex to fill a hole that had existed since the dawn of time!" Marty shoots back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh, actually we do have souls, they are very valuable. We crave sex because unlike mortals such as yourself we are not so reserved as to deny ourselves the pleasures and passions of life. We love with everything we have, hate with every fiber of our being, lust with heat hotter than any flames... all while you pathetic beings simply scratch the surface of what we demons can feel."