The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"certainly not, I would be laughing in my mind while railing her ass with my cock. Ah.. that would be nice... but it is very unlikely to happen, so I won't hold my breath."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
[I know there's a notice board, heavy metal music, a bunch of tables, and Hark behind the counter.]

Rissa stands on her toes, transforming herself to have another foot of height in the hopes of glimpsing the notice board.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh damn it.... I should have left her a way to contact me! Now I just have to hope she digs around for horse cock things and finds me! Shit." She curses, looking at the clock "No, there is no way she is sitll naked on that toilet."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees that most of the jobs involve low level stuff, luckily, like capturing humans, mostly.

1. Capture human female. Reward: 1000 Cs. Look for Suc. In grey.
  2. Capture five humans. Reward: 2500 Cs. Look for Djinn in yellow.
  3. Capture elf. Reward: 2000 Cs. Look for Eidolon in blue.
  4. Capture orc. Reward: 1500 C's. Look for Djinn in violet.

"Right... Leave her your number, and her first instinct would be to go to the police and have you arrested. I'm sure she'll find you, eventually." She says, giggling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hahahaha! A fine point you make dear Felicia! Ah, must lust clouds my judgement now. Good thing you are here for bouncing ideas."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lust clouds your judgement indeed. Randomly assraping a girl. Naughty demon. I'll have to punish you when you get home!" She says sternly. "Or rather, ask our resident dark elf domme to punish you. I don't have the first clue about doing whatever that thing is called." She says with a chuckle.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
It's a bit ballsy for a first job, but Rissa shrinks back down to her normal height in a quick decision. Her eyes scan across the bar, looking for the Djinn in violet. With luck, she'll have the human quest as a backburner for later, but now her heart's set on finding an orc.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She spots him wearing a violet T-shirt, which reads "I'm Here!" In bright red letters. He's making his way through a rather large burger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh no, another round with Syresh, how unfortunate for me to indulge in the other side of sex for a while" She says with a laugh. "Either way, it was great to force her up against the bathroom stall and just go for it. No romance needed, just carnal desire."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa scoots her way through the bar, waving at the Djinn as she makes her way to his table. "Hello." She chimes, smiling quite angelically for a demon. "I'm here for the orc job. Who do I owe the pleasure to?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm... Tell me about it. I want to try and figure out what goes out in that little head of yours. Don't spare any details." She says, chuckling

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Carl. The name's Carl. Nice to meet you. Anyway... I need a female. Beefy. I trust you know what that means? And I don't mean fat." He says, putting down the burger and shaking her hand when she sits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I was bored and horny as always. So I went to a near by mall and looked around. Found this cute punk girl eating alone and just knew it had to be her. so I used my aura to get her wet and ready. She did the obvious thing and went to the bathroom for a quickie. I slipped under the stall door as a spider, shifted back to my usual self and there she was, rubbing her slit with two fingers with a needy look on her face. I have to say... it is like a predatory feeling... so helpless and easy to get. So I just grabbed her, muffled her with one hand while holding her with the other... then I just dove in. Don't get me wrong, her pussy was nothing special, just a sorce of lube... but her ass, oh Felicia, that ass was like an automatic cock sucker!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? Is that so? You liked fucking that hot, tight, resisting hole?" Felicia asks, in a husky voice.
She was probably masturbating...

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She shakes his hand back. "Of course. Everyone loves a beefy girl. I'm Rissa, Rook as a nickname and motif. Anything else you want in her?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I did... once I felt it tug my dick it was just... like a switch went off. I went hard and fast on her... despite her being so tight and adjusted. An ass like that would make the best onahole in the world. She may not like it, but she was born to take it up the ass."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Nope. Can't think of anything else." He murmurs, shaking his head, before letting out a noise as if he'd almost forgotten something. "Oh right. She shouldn't be ugly as all hell. Obviously." He says, chuckling.

"That so? A natural born anal slut? Perhaps you could kidnap her and drag her down here. Break her into another buttslut. Fuck her ass as much as you want..." She coos.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly, one hand going down to her cock to stroke it "Oooh, I wanted too, but I can't leave until Marty is done and he would throw a hissy if I kept her doped and dazed in his room... damn it... stupid nerd..."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oh ye have so little faith." She laughs, shaking her head. "Is there an address I can deliver her to once the job's done?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Damn that stupid nerd indeed... On the upside, you get his soul when he gets down here. Let's hope he gets run over by a bus or something, eh?" She says, chuckling.

"Nah. I'll be waiting here. Go get the orc." Carl says, nodding his head to her and biting into his burger again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... and when he comes down I will sculpt him into a little trap and put him under Syresh's watch... she will break him within a day or two."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Easily. Bitch has got a maaajor domme streak. It's kinda fun, though." Felicia says, giggling.
"In fact, she's currently got Goren tied up in the dungeon, and fucking his butt. Again. Said to thank you for the potion." She says.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa flashes him a quick farewell peace sign, slipping past the crowd and back out the door with one hand protectively around Sheena. As she steps back outside, she tries again to poke her on the cheek. "Hey, you waking up yet?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Been awake for the past ten minutes, pretending to be asleep." She says with her eyes closed, while a grin spreads across her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs at that, still stroking her cock "She is very welcome... but do make sure to stop her after a few hours, goren needs to eat and rest after all. Hey... want to feel what jerking off feels like?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Devious little minx." Rissa grins, ruffling her hair. "Hope you're not mad at me for fucking the consciousness out of you. I can turn into quite the nympho if you let me, I'm told."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Home, for you. Unless you're particularly skilled when it comes to orc hunting, I'd like my favorite little gal to stay safe in my apartment with the boys. It's on the way, anyways, assuming they haven't set the whole place on fire by now."