The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She moans aloud, clenching down on their tongues as they soothe her fucked holes. Another spank strikes Sheena's ass, and then another, and another, and a few hand counts more as she still taunts the little imp where she can. "Tight... but could be better. Might just have to find a different imp who knows how to adore the woman throwing her a bone. Teasing me like that, you wanted it rough, didn't you?" She doesn't give her a chance to answer, shoving three fingers down her throat til she's fit to gag. From there, there's nothing to do but give her what she wants. She slowly raises her up til only the tip is inside, and then shoves her all the way back down, rubbing her insides raw with the bumps as she fucks her at a breakneck pace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Sheena screams in bliss, her ass wringing and squeezing Rissa's cock as she orgasms, her femcum spraying out over the ground, but mostly onto Kyo's head. "Yes! Yes I wanted you to fuck me raw like the slut I am! Yeeeeesss!" She moans.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa obliges, grunting and groaning as she stuffs Sheena's rectum, a slap of flesh complimenting each spank of her ass as she bounces her savagely on her dick. The little cockslut loosing herself in orgasm only encourages her to go faster, tormenting her sensitive clit with two fingers as she nears her own eventual edge. "Gonna... cum. Tell me how much you want it." She whispers, groping one of her breasts as the boys below eat her out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Baaad!" She screams. "I want it baaad! Please, give it to me! Stuff my ass full of your baby batter!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa bites her bottom lip, eyes squeezed shut as her holes spasm around the two tongues. She sinks her fingers into the red and raw flesh of Sheena's butt, spreading her ass wide, and fucking her even faster as her fat knot batters furiously against the abused hole. With a final grunt, she rams her puckered asshole for a dozen strokes, before stretching her wide as the knot forces its way inside. At her peak, she loses herself, spraying her insides with warm cum and dousing Kyo below.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Sheena screams loudly in mixed pain and pleasure as the knot forces her to orgasm once more, her eyes rolling back into her head. She goes limp in her arms, probably having passed out from the strain.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa shoves the smooth knot deeper into her ass, tugging and thrusting as she rides her orgasm all the way out. She's almost screaming in a long string of moans, shooting sperm deep into the little imp until she's finally spent. A few panting breaths escape her as she comes back down, finally noticing that Sheena's gone limp in her arms. "Oh... dear... didn't mean to do that!" She worriedly says, poking her on the cheek with the same femcum slick hand she'd used to tease her clit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She groans a little, but stays passed out, and still breathing a little heavily.
The males below her finally pull away, and look at Sheena.
"Wow. You managed to fuck her till she passed out. That's a first." Zarek says with a chuckle.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She cradles an arm around Sheena's midsection to keep her from falling over, the little imp's body now swollen with semen and plugged up by the thick knot. "Well, at least she'll remember not to judge by size. Maybe I should cool it next time around though... I've never really fucked anybody until they passed out." Rissa says, scratching the back of her head as she comes down from the assertive high. "Anyway, wanna cum on her face?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Glad we're all spent then. Anything you two want to do while we're out here? If not, stick close, cause' we're headed home." Rissa says, cock flexing in Sheena's ass as she turns to face them.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa sets a pace towards the city. "You know, outside of the bedroom, you don't actually have to call me that. We're all friends here!" She smiles, right before the reminder of Sheena's limp form lolls against her arm. "Even if that means we... uh... fuck our friends until they're unconscious sometimes. Let me know if I'm moving too fast."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, best friends always fuck each other senseless! It's the fun part of being best friends!" Kyo says, laughing and poking Sheena's butt.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Sure is. That means I'll be very, very good friends with you boys pretty soon." She says, a wicked smirk on her face. "Speaking of, did you two know Sheena before this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhh..." They both look at each other, than at Rissa. "We're gonna pretend we did not hear that. Anyway, we have known her for a while. Like... A few weeks. It's longer than some imps stay together." Zarek says, shrugging.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Probably good to have a friend out here, huh? All the ravener demons around. Hey, is it weird to be this far out without seeing one?" She says, turning to scope out their surroundings.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Lucky us, then. Yeah, come to think of it, I'd rather not fight while I still have my dick stuck in someone." She chuckles, setting the pace again to get out of the wastelands and back home.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The males laugh and follow behind her, keeping an eye out for Raveners as they walk.
They eventually reach the city gates after a few hours, and her home another hour after that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh you know, the usual things you do at a mall. I walked around, looked at the shops, made a cute girl horny then raped her in the bathroom, stole her clothes and wiped my cock all over her, then I got bored and came back here." She casually lifts up the stolen panties "Wanna sniff? Still damp with her arousal!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Marty's mouth is hanging open in shock, his eyes wide.
"You... You did WHAT!?" He yells, outraged. "How... She... What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at him, clearly not getting his surprise. "Uh, demon? horny? I was invisible the whole time so who is she going to report? I really see no issue here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is a serious issue of a violation of rights! What the hell!?" He yells, staring at her like as if she had just murdered someone. Although in his book, rape was probably just as bad.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... hell indeed. If it makes you feel any better, I came inside her ass so she isn't pregnant... just very very full for a while. Look, you can whine at me about unrelated things to you if you want, or you can focus on your own problems. Up to you."

[would be hilarious if that chick from the mall summoned her for round 2 XD ]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. OH. Unrelated. Yes. Raping an innocent girl IN THE ASS is TOTALLY fucking normal, is that it!?" He yells, on his feet now. "Fuck... This was my fault. If I hadn't brought you here, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" He yells at her.

[Depends on if she even remembers what happened. XD]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't see why you are getting so bent out of shape about this. There are billions of humans on this planet... so 1 of them got a surprise fuck, who really cares in the grand scheme of things? But if you want to think about it that way... yea, it is indirectly your fault. Though try not to beat yourself up over it... I would have done it no matter which way I showed up on this rock."

[I just find it funny. Summoning her up and begging for more cause nothing else feels good now]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Remember what I said about how all demons are sex-mad creatures and how they live for nothing except hurting people? And you got kinda pissed off? Congratulations. You just proved me right." He says, voice dripping with sarcasm.

[I think you let that one thing get to your head. You know what thing I'm talking about. ;)]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cool" She says flatly, obviously not caring "So, you done being a pansy about this or... do you want to shout some more? I can go either way, this is your wasted time after all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You- Wha-? Okay. I can't even-" He just grabs his coat and walks out of the room, leaving her to her own devices.