The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good." She spreads her pussy open "These are in the inner lips, you want to tease these with your tongue more than anything else as they are fairly sensitive. Now listen to this part VERY CAREFULLY!" She makes sure to get his full attention "this hole up here is where she pees from... DO NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN THERE! you will hurt her very badly if you do! See this bigger hole down below? That is where your cock goes... do you understand me?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, could have fooled me other wise." she stops showing off her cunt and sits back up. "Another thing... if it does happen, shower first. you mortals can get all kinds of diseases and no one wants to go down on a stanky dick or pussy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay... I'll... Keep that in mind. Anything else?" He asks, starting to look rather uncomfortable as his dick starts to tent.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes. When you do finally get inside her pussy, don't just jab your cock about wildly. you have to roll your hips." She imitates the motions using her own hips and cock "See how my cock goes up and down as well as in and out? that is good, cause the more that hits her walls the better. Also pay attention to her face... if you hit her G spot, you will know it." She stops rolling her hips and lays on her back again. "When you are above her, don't leave out her breasts... some groping and nipple play goes a long way." Back to sitting up "And don't forget fore play. Touch her, kiss her, lick her... make sure she is horny and ready to go. Guys got it easy... one cock that feels all the pleasure... girls have lots of spots."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So that makes it hard on the guy. Perfect. Women are as complicated in bed as they are in life." He says, rolling hiseyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She flicks his nose lightly and sighs "Only if you let it be complicated. From the amount of complaining you are doing, I don't think you actually want her to love you."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa's tits bounce wildly from all of her squirming, and she squeals yet again as the imps drive into her faster. Their efforts to stretch her out cause her pussy to drool with mounting arousal, and she works her hands across the female imp's breasts, rolling each nipple between her fingers, before going even lower to quickly swipe her thumb across her clit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, because now I'm afraid she's just going to look at me as a... What do they call it... A rebound." He murmurs, hanging his head. "I never should have called a demon for help..."

The imp moans as her body is finally tended to. "Oh goodness. Been a long time since I got played with. So nice to have an attentive girl for a change!" She moans, grinding her body on Rissa's.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well that is just rude!" She says with a huff "You have already signed the contract Marty, are you really going to wimp out just because things will be difficult? Is this how you play your Dungeons and Dragons game? Do you quit when a tough monster shows up?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, I usually blast it with a couple of fireballs... But even that's difficult. What do you know about roleplay anyway?" He asks, giving her a look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm a shape changing demon. I can be anything and every from a tiny bird to a giant 4 story dragon. Role playing is how I get along in my eternity Marty. Filling in the role that I look like... just like how I was Joey for a day."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You mean that snake haired thing? Sure." She moves away from the bed and hunches over as she changes her flesh, soon standing as a massive gorgon that barely fits in the room "See?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whooooaaa! That's so cool! Can you do it, like... Forever, or is there a time limit?" He asks, his eyes wide with glee.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There is a time limit. I can hold forms like this for 40 minutes before I go back to default. After that I need time to rest before I can do it again. But 40 minutes of dragon is usually enough."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"My master. She'd treat you all nice... if you'd let her." Rissa works out between moans, still groping the imp's breast with one hand and toying down by her cunt with the other. She mashes her lips forwards for a rough kiss with the pretty girl, trying to get even more intimate before she reaches her peak.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"True. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd shit my pants if I saw a giant, fire breathing, scaled monster. But Gorgons are fine. They're kinda hot, too." He says, tilting his head.

"Mm~! And who is- Aah~! Your master?" She coos, moaning into the kiss as her tits and pussy are worked over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I guess... the snake hair is a bit of a turn off for me..." She turns back to normal "No point in wasting energy there, you already saw it."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She groans, biting her lip as she tries to gasp out an answer. "The Rook. That's what we call her... real name's Rissa. Five and a half feet... athletic build... nice- Oh~! I'm gonna cum!" She suddenly cries, shoving two fingers into the imp's tail-stuffed cunt and fingerfucking her hard. "Give it-Hard! R-Rough it up boys!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I'm starting to get rather exasperated at explaining this to people. Not all Gorgons have snake hair. That was just Medusa alone. Her sisters, Euryale and... Okay I forgot the second one.... Didn't have snake hair. They just had... Well... Picture Olivia's hair, but solid. Something like that.]

"True. That was still pretty cool. You would be awesome to roleplay with... If, of course, you weren't a demon..." He says, sighing regretfully.

The males grunt and start pounding her harder, making her whole body jiggle as they relentlessly fuck her holes. The imp above her is too busy moaning to have registered the thought, her tail plunging deep into Rissa's pussy, and spearing through to her womb as it thrashes around inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Again, I say, how rude! Just because I am a demon doesn't mean I am some horrible monster you realize this yes? I wouldn't be helping you at all... cause the moment you summoned me I could have just grabbed you and left."

[Sensitive topic I see...]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... You do realise the word demon literally means evil or something, right? In Latin?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

[A little, yeah. I just find it mildly annoying. Medusa doesn't represent all Gorgons!]

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Feeling the tail push into her womb, Rissa's at the end of her rope and overboard with searing pleasure. She wails in orgasm, clenching like a vice around the intruding members as she rapidly jams a third and fourth finger into the imp's juicy cunt. Her ass and pussy are stuffed to the brim with fleshy girth, and her tight walls wring them dry in preparation to milk the imps' cocks.

[Got some rather strong opinions on Gorgons I see. Not judging. Everyone needs a hobby. :p]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I'm a gorgon fan. :p Blame it on an old RP I once did with one of my friends. Wound up fucking that gorgon most of the time...]

This actually manages to set the other imps off as well, the female moaning loudly as she cums, her hips bucking hard into the tail and fingers in her cunt. The males on the other hand grunt and keep thrusting even as they blow their loads inside, stopping only when her belly is bloating with hot seed from both ends.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then why aren't you called demons?" She says bluntly "you destroy your planet, you kill each other for stupid reasons, and then you have the gall to call yourselves amazing. Sounds like you are demons too."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Um... Yes, but not all humans are the same, right? I mean, not all of us want to kill and destroy the planet. Many are working against those very people. Demons, though... They're all the same. You just want slaves to torture and fuck and break." He says with a shrug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, so you have been down to hell and observed every single demon to ever exsists and how they chose to act?" She asks with a sharp tone despite her smile "Cause it sounds like you are pulling shit out of your mouth more than you push out your ass."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa still writhes in climax as they blow their loads, letting their demonic seed pour into her ass and womb til she's fit to look pregnant. A squirt of femcum wets the base of their cocks, leaving her moaning with seemingly no end into her kiss and still fingering her for a hand count of thrusts. Finally, once she's wound down enough to speak, she untangles her tongue from the pretty imp's and slips her fingers out of her soaked pussy. "So, any thoughts you had on Rissa? She curiously inquires.

[Speaking of pregnancy. Any kind of "bun in the oven" roll here?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, I'm just assuming from what I'm seeing in front of me." He replies coolly, clearly not affected by her tone.

[Do you want one?]

"Mmm... I'd have to meet her to make a decision..." The imp murmurs, sitting up.