The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, how horribly foolish and naive you really are then. But hey, if that is what you want me to be, then I will be sure to live up to it when I claim you later."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yay... Ten something years on Earth... And then down to hell for eternity... Doesn't exactly seem like a fair trade, does it?" He asks, tilting his head.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
[Lmao sure. I'm a slave to the die, I tell ya!]

Rissa grins, eyes flickering green as she looks the imp square in the face. "Well, but let's suppose you've already met her." She says, hugging the pretty imp tight, and then turning on her side to avoid crushing the one underneath as she reverts back to her demon form.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"no, but you humans are stupid enough to take it. Good job!" She says, giving him a big thumbs up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? What the hell!" She squeaks, wiggling around in surprise before looking up at her. "Oh. You're kinda cute. Do you have a cock?" She asks.
[Technically, you can control your pregnancies here. Don't have to get preggo if ya don't wanna.]

"That was an insult against my intelligence, and I feel humiliated and hurt. You must now apologize to me!" Marty says in a hurt tone, putting his hand over his chest. He's clearly screwing around...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nay, foolish mortal, I shan't apologize to someone as lowly as thee" She says, speaking in the old tongue and holding her nose to the air, also playing along.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lowly? How dare you! I am a holy creation of God, while you are a cursed demon!" He growls, narrowing his eyes at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you are a god then I am the all being, responsible for planting the first seeds of life in all dimensions. Compared to me, you are not but a worm in the dirt."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe so, but I have the protection of god's angels on my side! What do you have, demon?" He asks, grinning smugly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Literally the ability to stop and start life in every and any form that I choose, including your pathetic angels."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"I'd say the same thing thing about you, sweet thing. Feel for yourself." Rissa trills, thrusting her nubbed and knotty cock between the imp's buttcheeks and hotdogging her slowly. "Don't go thinking you're off the hook either, boys." She snaps her fingers, a magical flamefan rising from the ground to form a protective circle around the four of them.

[Now that I like. We'll say skip the imp pregnancy for now.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. I created you. I can just as easily wipe your kind out!" He proclaims proudly, then sighs. "But, I just sit my ass on my throne and watch as the world tears itself apart." He says with a sigh.
[Half expecting a fireball to blow my house up any second now. XD]

"Hmm... Not bad... I've had bigger, but I suppose your cock will fit the bill as long as you know how to use it." The female says with a chuckle.
"Um... Are you going to kill us?" One of the males asks, trying to edge away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward and taps his nose with her finger "But that kind of gusto into getting with Beth, and this will go much better.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Yeah. I should do that... So... What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He asks, looking up at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know... my only objective is to get you and Beth together. I could head back out for some more... fun... I suppose" She says with a troubling smile on her face.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa raises a brow, challenging the feisty girl's implication by prodding her pucker with the tip. "Oh please. Would you like a test ride? And no, boys. C'mere. Tell me your names. I won't be killing any of you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure I'd like a test ride. I don't think your eight incher compares to these ten inchers here." The female says, chuckling and tossing her head back to the males.
"I'm... Zarek. This is Kyo. My brother." One male says, tossing his head to the other.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oh, you're asking for it now!" Rissa laughs, holding her firmly around the waist as she sinks the first four inches straightaway into her ass. The imp's playful insult already lost her all rights to mercy, so she cuts right to the chase and starts roughly bouncing her from tip to base on her bumpy cock, not unlike the little fucktoy she surely wants to be. "Zarek, Kyo, nice to meet you." She casually says, gritting her teeth in pleasure. "How'd you like to join me in the city, fuck this little cutie each day, as well as whoever else I happen to bring in?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Um... We wouldn't mind, I think." Zarek, the larger of the two, says loudly, trying to be heard over the moans of the female whose ass is currently milking her cock like a vice.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a growl he starts to jackhammer his hips. While he latches onto one of Niska's nipples and starts to suck as his tongue draws circles around it. His fingers travel to Niska's asshole, and he pushes two fingers inside and starts thrusting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeals loudly when his fingers enter her asshole, and almost creams herself, her eyes rolled back into her head. It seems she got off even more with other people around!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"You're sure? You don't sound like it." Rissa says, smiling amiably as she gestures for them to come over. "Tell me boys, with confidence, that you want to join us." She instructs, each thrust into the female imp's ass making her wince in eager pleasure. Just when it feels like she's getting used to the fuck, Rissa gratifies her jiggly butt with a hard spank, hoping to make her tighten up as she keeps cramming her rectum full of cock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They walk over to her and bow their heads. "Yes, mistress. We would like to enter your service." Zarek says.
The female imp is moaning like a bitch in heat at this point, the slaps only making her tighten up more around her cock.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa smirks at their show of compliance, slowing her thrusting to a stop at what's hopefully the female imp's dismay, "Excellent, you two. Now tell me, what are your favorite colors?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heeeeeyyyyy! Why do you care about their favourite colours! Fuck my aaaasss!" She whines, which makes the males start laughing their heads off.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Nuh-uh." She sweetly chides, wagging a finger at the peevish female as she leaves her sitting there on her prick. "Tell me your name, how much you'd like to join me, and your favorite color as well." She says, taunting her further with a boop on the nose, and then transforming the nubs on her cock to move and spread out, before jumping back into place and repeating the cycle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm- Aah~! S- Sheena... And m- Mm~! My favourite colour is red! And y- Yeeees~! I want to serve!" She squeals.
"Uh... My favourite is green." Zarek says.
"Black." Says Kyo.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa smiles, eyes glowing green as the bond is made. On the left of Sheena's collarbone, her brand begins to form in deep crimson. It's the simple shape of a chess piece, which is, unsurprisingly, a rook. The same shape appears on the back of Zarek's left hand in emerald green and Kyo's right in raven black. With her dominant streak aside, she could almost hug each of the cuddly imps she's so happy. "It's done, you three are mine. Although, you two left quite the mess inside of me. Clean it out with your tongues and I'll bring you all home. In the meantime..." She says, slapping Sheena's ass hard enough to leave a handprint as she flashes her a cruel grin. "I have an ass to fuck, don't I?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"YES!" Sheena screams happily when her ass is slapped, and gives her cock a squeeze.
The males nod and get to their knees, Zarek at her ass, and Kyo at her pussy. Their long tongues slowly slither in and start worming around her insides, slowly sucking out the cum.