The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans happily, her cunt tightening up as he fucks her nice and hard. The succubus' butt is jiggling with every thrust of his hips, adding a nice view down below.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stuffs the girl till she looks several months pregnant and then pulls out of her ass. She sits her back onto the toilet so any dripping will just fall iin before grinning like the demon she is. Without hesitation she strips the girl completley, robbing her of her clothes. She then spends the next few minutes rubbing her cock all over her breasts and face, even manages to get a few squirts of cum onto them. Happy with her work, she turns invisible again and strides out of the bathroom, clothes in hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Ooohhhh. Now that's what I call evil! Ha!]

Nobody notices her as she walks out. Apparently, the girl's clothes turned invisible too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing no real reason to stick around, she makes her way out and heads back to Marty's house to await the nerds return.... hopefully with good news. while she waits, she idly sniffs at her victims panties, still damp with arousal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's a few hours before he returns, and immediately flops onto the bed with a groan. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, but... How the fuck do normal people do this all the damn time!? I could barely manage!" He groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Easily in fact... it helps if you truly desire this person to be at your side. Then all this effort just becomes normal and you forget that you even have to try."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why does that matter?" She asks flatly "You seem to be putting a whole shit ton of weight on yourself for what you enjoy when you should be seeing it as just another flavor to your life. I will never understand you humans."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"... Go to... Oh wait. You just came from there. Nevermind..." He mutters, before sitting up. "What do I even do if she wants to have s-sex? I mean... I'd be too nervous to... You know... Get it up..." He mumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh for the love of... if she wants to have sex, then you two would have been together for a while. Did you know she had only ever kissed Joey? She is the type to wait. Besides... this is the woman of your dreams! you should be rock hard the moment she tells you!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why would you be nervous? You are about to indulge in one of the most amazing and natural pleasures of the flesh."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"If you wouldn't.... mind." Rissa groans, looking a bit shy as she stumbles over to join the three imps.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With each thrust his balls slap against the plump ass of the succubus as he quickens his pace for both Niska and the succubus. He also gives Niska several smacks on her ass. While he uses his tongue to tease and play with her nipples.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Wtf. I hate you people. Three posts in a row! *Cries*]

"Aaaaand it's also a sin to have sex outside marriage. But that's not what I'm getting at, you understand? I mean, like... What if we do get married, by some miracle, and it turns out I can't... Okay I'm not gonna spell this out..."

"Oh don't worry... We'll take care of everything..." The female murmurs, pushing her down to the ground. One.of the males slides in below her, his dick at her ass, and the other male lines up with her pussy. The female's tail curls down to poke at her pussy. As one, they all slowly thrust in, the males' tails keeping the imp above her satisfied.

Both girls are moaning like sluts as they're fucked, but the succubus' moans are muffled by the pussy she has her mouth buried in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What? Who cares about sin any more dude? You are literally going to spend eternity with me down in hell! Go fucking wild!" She says with a laugh "Anyway, what, you got erectile dysfunction or something? Or just think you will under peform?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm.... The latter... I mean... I've never had sex before. I... I wouldn't even know where to start..." He mutters, plopping his head into his hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Dude... you are freaking out for nothing. Sex is really, really easy. I could give you some pointers if you want! Maybe a little... hands on training."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa wails in bliss, writhing and clenching just like an imp would as the two cocks and tail take her holes without foreplay. "Good..." She whines, tongue hanging from her mouth as she urges them to start fucking her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ummm... What exactly d-do you mean by... H-hands on training...?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

They immediately start going faster, the female imp bending her head down to her nipples so she can suck and tease the little protruding nubs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I can show you how I work my cock, and then you can practice with me if you want."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What the fuck! You... Oh. Oh god. That explains the... Horse..." He groans loudly and bangs his head into the mattress.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Tada! I take it you like it. But Marty, I have a fair number of slaves who all need a good dicking... I used to have to summon this thing, now it is just part of my appearance. So you wan't tips or not?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright!" She snaps her fingers and sends her clothes away, now naked on his bed. With one hand she reaches down and strokes her cock to full size.... putting him to shame "Now then, first things first... you are not fucking a thin glass doll, you don't have to be super fragile with her unless she asks you to be." She swings her legs up and spreads them, lifting her balls to show off her pussy. "Outer lips, if these are soaking wet, you are good to enter. If they are not... you better make them that way! up here is the clit, VERY sensitive, good for light teasing to get her going. Don't over do it though or she will cum on the spot."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... O-okay..." He mutters, his eyes fixed on her pussy. He does seem to be paying attention, even if the blood from his brain is rushing... Elsewhere.