The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Probably a lot, is my guess..." Felicia says, giggling.
She actually manages to find a lot of women, including one somewhat suspicious username that reads "Punk4Lyf"...

[Dude. I am NOT explaining the rules again. Just non lethal combat, and non lethal spells.]

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"What? I'd never." She swears to him. "I'd only lay a trace of real harm on you if you threw a punch. I'd get nothing out of killing you. Not a thing. You're a handsome beast Orton, and even if you weren't, I wouldn't waste your life when there's so much in it still for you to enjoy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... no way... Felicia. That punk girl from before in the bathroom... there is one called Punk4Lyf on here... you don't think... it's her?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lies. You demon. Demon always lie. Think me too stupid. I know demon kill demon always kill." He says, trying to shake his head, and failing.

"Ohhhh shit. You're kidding me! Aaaahahahahaha! Message her and ask why she's got a sudden interest!" Felicia yells, laughing hysterically.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(i wasn't expecting you to explain the rule i just need a refresher and you gave it so thank you.)

"Ok here are the rules there pretty straight forward. there can be only non-lethal combat and non-lethal spells used. If you lose you get fucked by the winner and if you win the opposite. you got all that Ilaria?" he asks not taking his eyes off the screen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... um... I'm going to be Paul." She clicks on the link to her profile and sends her a note "Hey there, saw you on the forum asking around for a stallion to spend some time with... I happen to have one that is getting awful lonely since he failed to find a mare. You free to meet him today?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Riddle me this. Would your idea of a demon let the orc she's possessed walk free on his own, as long as he agrees not to attack or run as soon as she un-possesses him?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes. I understand. I won't lose." She says, nodding.

She receives a reply almost instantly.
"Yes. I am. Where are you?"

"Me no want permission to walk. Me free. Me no agree to help. Demon put me in chains. Me no want boundaries. Me.no want rules! Demon want rules!" He grunts back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Me. I wanna watch." Ragnar says, raising his hand.
"We'll just watch it on TV." Irina says, waving a hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh shit... umm, I need a meet up point!" She opens the window and turns into a bird, flying up and looking around for anything farm like she can use. Even just a field or something in the distance.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Then you can walk free. Swear you won't hurt me when I come out, and I'll unpossess you. Then you can find your boar, and you'll get Erona all to yourself." Rissa innocently explains.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Alright lets go" he says as he opens the door then closes it and locks it as Ragnar and Ilaria come out. They then make there way to the arena to sign Ilaria in to the tournament.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees a field waaaay off, about ten miles from the mall. Seems to look like there used to be a farm there.

"Hrrmm. Demon make good deal... Orton like. Me accept." He agrees.

"Oookay, bud. She's signed up. Come back tomorrow. That's the first match." The fixer says.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
True to her word, Rissa pops out of his body and into the air as a hummingbird, hovering a fair deal over his head in case he wasn't as honest as he seemed. "Not so hard, see?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Good. Lets go see if there anything going on today." he says as he walks into the arena and looks to see if there are any match on for to day.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and lands on the roof, turning back to normal and typing again. "Yea, do you know that old farm about ten miles from this mall here? Ya know, that mall that was on the news recently? Yea, for privacy sake I would like to meet there. I love my horse but, I do have a public image to keep up ya know?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"On second thoughts we need to get back home real quick." he say as they head back to the apartment. Once he opens the door he goes to grab his war hammer from the bedroom. "Ragnar get you gear out were going into the wastes." he call out.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"You want to catch that boar? You probably want none of my help, but the offer's out there. Us Djinnic demons are quite proficient trackers, and it'd get you in bed with Erona all the faster."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes. I understand. I'll meet you there in twenty minutes. Out of curiosity... How.big is he? Have you ever measured him?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Agaaaaain!? What fooooor!?" He whines, already taking his gear.

"Erona already wife. No need help for fuck." He says, rolling his eyes. "But boar needed."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh. Well, the horse himself his huge, real winning stallion if you ask me. But as for down below... I actually have measured him, you have to tell potential breeders ahead of time. Packing some real heat at 2 feet long and 4 thick. That gonna be a problem? I promise he won't hurt you, gentle giant through and through."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That works fine. I'll be there shortly. Have him ready, as well as whatever equipment you need." The girl says, before logging off.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She flutters cheekily just above him, before diving down behind his neck and marking the back of his clothes with a magical purple x. "Just so I don't lose you. I'll scope out some tracks, and then find you for the kill. Sound fair?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Were going because were going to hunt some ravagers, and secondly don't be a little bitch or ill have Niska come instead of you." he says with groan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[God, it's annoying as hell when everyone is online at the same time. *Sigh*]

Waiting at the field, she eventually begins to hear a car coming up the driveway. It seems she has about ten minutes to do something!

"Hrmph. Fair." He grunts, glaring at her through narrowed eyes.

"Oh please. We both know who's the better hunter!" He grumbles, flipping him the finger.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Wouldn't doubt it, but I'm fast, is all." She passively states, giving him no time to respond as she rushes over the ground in a puff of smoke, searching for tracks, or any other sign of a boar nearby.