The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly lands and runs into the old barn. Once inside she turns into a middle aged man with tan weather skin, graying hair and a decent body but with a bit of a gut going on. Her clothes are simple khakis, t shirt, sweater and muddy boots. She rearanges a few things to make room for the "horse" Before stepping out and standing in front of the barn, looking around like she is expecting someone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She manages to find a few large droppings, as well as large, cloven footprints leading off somewhere to the right of where she had begun to look.

"Well... No, I haven't. But I just feel kinda lazy today... Ah whatever. Let's go." He says, rolling his eyes and walking out first.

The car pulls up at, and into, the gate of the farm before the same woman she had raped steps out. She's walking a little funny, but still manages to walk over to the man.
"Where is he?" She asks, glancing around warily. Her hand is in her purse. There may be a weapon in there. Of course, it would only be safe to assume, since she was meeting a total stranger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uh, are you Punk4lyfe? I set him up in the old barn house there. Look... i would rather just get this over with and then head home... I don't usually do this kind of thing." She says in a nervous sounding voice "I am gonna step in there and make sure he is set to go... then I will head out the back. After that I think I will just... take a walk for an hour or two. Just give me two minutes before you step in, I don't exactly wanna see this."

With that she slips into the old barn, smiling happily once inside. She then turns into a large, powerfully built stallion as advertised. A shiny black coat with white fetlocks around her hooves... and a huge horse nuts hanging behind a thick sheath. Frankly, she looks like a prized breeding stud now!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After two minutes, the woman steps in, and looks over the "stallion".
"Magnificent..." She murmurs, reaching out to stroke Phorsaal's horse balls slowly. "What a beautiful beast..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a soft huff, watching in with dull looking eyes as a huge 2 foot horse cock slowly telescopes out from the sheath, soon hanging limply in the air under its own weight.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Beautiful..." The woman murmurs, reaching forward to stroke Phorsaal's horse cock. This puts her nose right into the donut of the horse's asshole... But that doesn't stop her. She actually sticks her tongue into the horse's ass, inhaling her musky scent deeply as her hands and tongue keep working.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A louder huff is the response along with a toss of the mane as the huge cock gives a light throb at the attention to her ass hole. "Holy shit... this girl is beyond depraved! Doesn't shoe know how dirty that usually is? Sweet flames she is a winner!" She thinks in her mind, enjoying how lewd this girl really is.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There was a possibility that this girl had probably already been interested in bestiality even before Phorsaal had worked her magic...
Her thoughts are startled by the feeling of a warm, soft, wet mouth around the tip of her cock. The woman is giving her a blowjob, her eyes closed as she slowly jerks off the horse.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
If she wasn't a horse, her brows would have shot up out of surprise, but instead she settles for simply looking down at her. This woman, who appeared so broken on the news, was now on her knees... sucking off what she thought was a feral horse. Oh sweet flames... that seals it... she is going to take this one back to hell with her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman pops off her shaft, and starts licking up and down the sides, getting it wet and ready before taking it in whichever hole she chose. Her hand keeps groping her balls, while the other has four fingers buried in the horse's butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out an excited whiny, the cock throbbing in her hands, ass hole clenching down and soon a thick drop of musky pre cum oozes from the tip and drips onto her chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman lets out a lewd little moan, before trying to take as much of the horse cock into her mouth as she can. Unfortunately, she can only get about seven inches in, before she gags and pulls back.
"Okay..m I think that's enough..." She murmurs, before turning around, bending over, and hiking up her skirt to reveal a large buttplug. "Come on, you fucking beast... Rut me... Rut me like an animal!" She hisses, pulling the plug out to reveal a gaped asshole dripping with lube!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Every fibre of her being wanted to simply charge and rut her like crazy... but it wasn't time to break form yet. Instead, she lowers her head and sniffs at her gaping ass before dragging her wide tongue up her cunt and ass hole. After getting a taste, she plods forward until the flared head pushes against her ass. A few false starts followed by a frustrated whinny lead to her thrusting forward firmly, sinking the first four inches straight up her ass in one go!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[If someone walked in and saw the tent... I'd be in serious trouble right now. XD]

The woman shivers with anticipation when she feels the horse's tongue, and then lets out a little grunt of frustration with each failed thrust. She finally lets out a relieved moan when the cock finally slips in, and wiggles her ass. "Come on, you dumb animal... Fuck me!" She growls, trying to push back further on the horsecock.

[And the speaker's bass vibrations aren't helping. XD]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hearing her have such base desires... she decides to see exactly how much this bitch can take. With a loud neigh she drives forward, shoving more and more cock up her ass, testing her limits while still acting like a horny animal focused on it's own pleasures rather than hers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman moans whorishly and loudly, her legs trembling beneath her as inch after inch of massive horsecock is drived into her spasming, tight rectum.
Surprisingly, the bitch manages to take more than half her length before grunting in pain and whining for the horse to stop. "Slow down, you beast... Mm.... Such a good cock... So thick..." She moans, her ass squeezing down on the cock as her body shudders and shakes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unable to get any farther in, she instead starts to pull back, scraping her flared head against her walls once again on the way out until only the tip remains. She then plows it right back in, shoving 14 inches of feral horse dick up her ass, now officially rutting her like an animal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman moans and grunts like an animal herself as the horse fucks her ass hard and deep, her ass tight as a vice around the huge cock the whole time.
"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuuuck! Oh yeah! Drive that giant cock deep into my ass you dumb animal! Faster!" She moans, legs quivering madly with every thrust and withdrawal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gritting her teeth slightly, she starts railing her ass hard and faster, her huge balls able to smack against her even though she can only get about half way into her. "Flames below.... such a perfect fuck..." With the woman distracted like this, she plants a mark on her ass so she will be able to track her no matter where she is in the world.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmh! Yes! Fuck my slutty ass, you dumb animal! Yes! Fuuuuck! I'm gonna cum soon! Yes! Yes! Harder! Fill me with your horse cum!" She yells.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Knowing horses are usually quick shots, she pumps into her ass faster for only a minute more before neighing loudly and sinking into her ass, blowing out her massive load into her ass and soon flooding her stomach with thick smelly horse jizz!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeeeesss!" The woman screams, in a long, drawn out wail of pleasure as she orgasms alongside Phorsaal. Her ass wrings her cock dry of cum as she keeps bucking into her for a few seconds more. She finally pulls off after a while, and leans against the wall, panting as cum dribbles out of her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As she pulls off, a final burst of cum covers her ass and back before her cock goes limp, hanging in the open air. She just looks at the woman before her, happy to have found such a catch and already marked it. Is now the right time to just grab her though? Not likely, Marty is still being a bitch... but with a mark like that she will never get away unless she looses her ass some how.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Well what if she accidentally sits on a salami slicer? XD]

"Good... You did well, beast..." The woman murmurs, stuffing the buttplug back into her ass to keep the cum there, before standing and patting Phorsaal's flank. "Good boy... You made me a very happy woman today..." She murmurs, before stumbling off back to her car.

[Dinner time!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She waits until she hears the engine kick on and for her to drive away before turning back to normal "Felicia! Felicia! Holy shit girl! It was her, my little victim is some beast cock loving slut!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"WHAT!? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS HILARIOUS!" She yells, laughing her guts out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I just posed as a stallion and she fucked herself silly on my cock... then plugged her ass to keep well over half the load inside her! Oh flames, I am so stealing her later, marked her ass already so I can find her again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia is still laughing her head off when she finishes, before forcing herself to calm down a few minutes later.
"Ohhh my goodness! Ahahaha! And she was acting like such a broken child on the TV!" She says, laughing

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know right!? All sobbing and shit... then she goes hunting for some feral horse dick on a forum! What a slut! I am really going to enjoy having her down in hell... ah well, lets go check on the whiny boy." She turns into a bird and flies back to Marty's