The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Start working out... mostly weight lifting." She moves over and lifts his shirt up to look at his stomach "It looks like you got a good core here, so cardio is likely not an issue, just try to fill out your frame and broaden your shoulders. See all those light colored shirts? Only good on dads. Stick to darker colors like rusty red, black, gray, blue... things like that. Never wear black jeans... they are tacky, trust me." She pulls out a gray shirt and blue jeans "Put these on the next time you go to school and make sure to shave every morning. Do that along with some weight lifting and you should get her attention as a man."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Umm... This is going to take weeks, though... Perhaps... You can go back... And I'll call you back when I'm done?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You have to dismiss me then. Simply say "By our contract I free you from your bond to this world until I should call you again"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... By our contract... I free you from your bond to this world, until I should call you again. Also, that sounds really stupid." He says, chuckling dryly. He stands there awkwardly for a moment before stepping forward and hugging her.
"Hey... Thanks, okay? Even if you did things I find disgusting... You still helped me. So thanks." He says into her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She freezes in place, looking at him stiffly before patting his back "umm, you are welcome. Even if we don't see eye to eye we are still stuck working together." she gently removes him from her breasts and opens the window. "If you will excuse me, I am off to find the nearest gate and go home. Just clutch your right hand and say my name if you need me again or when it is time to close our contract." With that, she turns into a bird and flies out the window... but she is not looking for a hellgate, she is tracking her new slut.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She has to go all the way to downtown, and finds her new slut in a studio apartment, fast asleep in the bed, her stomach still bloated with horse cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at the image... it's perfect.... but she wants to play this differently. She lands on the window and turns into an ant, slipping inside and turning back to her usual self. Strutting up to the bed, she folds her wings onto her back, letting her luscious body be free as she gently climbs in with her. She licks at her ear and rubs her round full stomach "Wake up.... my sweet little girl... wake up and let me hold you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and wraps her arms around her, one hand moving down to grope her ass and tease the butt plug in and out ever so slightly. She plants gentle kisses on her lips, trying to wake her. "Come now my sweet mortal.... time to open your eyes..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She opens her eyes blearily... And then suddenly wide as she realises just who it is. "H-hey! Who are you!? How did you get in here!?" She yells, stumbling backwards.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and squeezes her tighter, not letting her go "About time you woke up... I have been watching you with great interest you know." She says while giving her butt plug a little tug "You were amazing in that barn ya know."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I was the man who met you are the barn.... I was the horn who you so lovingly fucked..." She holds her tighter, grinning like the demon she is "I was the invisible person in the stall."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh..." She chokes to get the words out. "Oh my god..." She groans. "Wha- what are you!?" She wails, trying to escape her grasp, in vain.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm a demon... a being of lust and desire, straight from hell itself. I saw you that day... you stood out from the crowd. It was just going to be a quickie... but your body is something special. your ass tugged on my cock so perfectly... your lust burns so brightly... now I don't want to let you go."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"N-no, please! I- I have a life here! I didn't do anything to deserve this! Please, let me go!" She sobs, trying to push her away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She simply pulls her in closer, their breasts mashed together "Now hold on... why don't you think about this?" She cos while wiping her tears "If you come with me willingly... I promise you a life of pleasure in my servitude. No more struggling to get by, no more worrying about keeping your life together... just me, my harem... and all the depraved sex you could want."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She looks up at her through tearful eyes. "B-but- why me? I'm- I'm just a normal girl!" She cries, seemingly unsure whether to keep trying to push her away or bury her face in her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she wipes those tears away and presses her lips against the distraught woman, trying to work her over. "But you aren't just a normal woman... you are special. In a mall full of hundreds of people... you stood out from them all. you aren't afraid to do what you love, no matter how depraved it might seem. You, my sweet, are far from just some normal girl."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Can't..." She mumbles, before looking away. "Why do you want me in particular? I'm sure there are others out there like me!" She groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I'm sure there are... but I don't want some other girls.. I want you. Something about you just draws my attention and I simply must have you now. Perhaps... a reminder of what I can offer?" She rolls them over so she is on top and slids up so she is kneeling over her chest... her fat musky horse cock hanging in the womans face "Like... this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her eyes widen, and her mouth falls open. "You... You... You have a..." She looks up at her. "Mine?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... this could be all yours... if you just come with me, pledge your very soul to me and this cock could be all yours whenever you want it, however you want it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She slowly reaches up and grasps her cock, giving it a few strokes. "What... What do I need to do?" She asks, and Phorsaal can smell her arousal in the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and rests her right hand on her stomach "Let me in... offer your very soul to me, Phorsaal Ul'garn, and let me in...I will do the rest, and pleasure unending will be yours."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman slowly relaxes, closing her eyes and placing her trust in Phorsaal. She was probably expecting her to actually get inside her body...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling the woman relax and feeling no resistance at all, she casts the brand on her flesh. The skull with a skeletal hand clasped over the front appearing on her skin like an expertly drawn Tattoo. Smilling atthe woman, her cock springs to life, growing to the usual foot long size. "It is done... you and I are bound for eternity... now how big do you want it my sweet, sweet woman?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Without a word, she rolls over and hikes her ass up before reaching behind to spread her cheeks. "Please... Use my ass..." She murmurs huskily, the buttplug quivering as she shakes with excitement.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and grabs the plug, slowly pulling it out and watching as her own cum oozes out. Grabbing her hips she pushes the tip against her ass and plunges it inside, moaning at the wonderful sucking of her ass around her cock "Oh yes! This perfect ass!"