The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"I think you'll find that the ones. I have back home are very self sufficient. They're not animals, after all, but they're loving." Her lust aura continues to pour out. "Come on, aren't you at least a little bit turned on by the idea of raising some little cutie who should be way too small for you up and down on your dick?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, good morning to you too. No, they are not demons. One is a human just like you and the other is an orc. They laughed because I have already told them about your... desires... even after you appeared so teary eyed on the news."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Would hurt her. Slave break. No like broken mind." He says, shrugging.
Her lust aura is beginning to take effect, she can see. His cock is already half stiff.

"You... I... You RAPED me! That wasn't consensual!" She says angrily, her fists balling up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, it wasn't, but what do you expect from a demon? Secondly, you then went hunting for a real feral horse dick to use... and last night you were real fucking eager too!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That was because it was consensual! I gave my permission- sort of- for the horse to fuck my butt! And when you asked NICELY, I said yes! You just took my anal virginity without even a how-do-you-do!" She yells.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, yup. But you realize there is no such thing as an anal virginity right? No hymen to tear or anything. Either way... it was a great time, all three of them! Now are you going to whine about everything or learn to enjoy this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, it's technically a virginity since I've never taken anything back there before!" She grumbles, before glancing down at her cock. "Felt good though..." She mumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Exactly! Cause you love a good horse cock and I can respect that! I can make it as big as you want as well! Hell, if you really want to, I can turn into that stallion again."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oh no no no, that's where you've got it all wrong! The mind is a beautiful thing, and the breaking off it should be a crime. That's coming from a demon! In my world, there are these flexible little buggers-imps we call them. Horniest, but friendliest things you've ever met. Won't suffer a scratch if you fuck them. Like this." She says, diving to the ground as she transforms into the curvy purple haired imp, standing totally naked in his vision.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... Give my ass a rest, will you?" She says dryly before shaking her head. "Not saying no, but three times in one day was enough." She says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His cock throbs and stiffens a little more.
"Hmm... Still too tiny. Pussy break." He says, shaking his head and walking past her.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"They won't. I'm telling you. You can even test this one out if you don't believe me!" Rissa says, rushing on her tiny legs to keep pace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs, before sitting down heavily, the ground shaking as he sits. He beckons her over.
"Come. Me break you. Prove you wrong." He says, rolling his eyes as his monster, 15 inch cock finally hardens fully, throbbing in the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And that is perfectly fine. Welcome to your new home Mina. There are plenty of free rooms for you to pick from... your you can just share my bed like the others do. Tons of other slaves to meet. We have a pool if you like swimming. Umm, we have a dog too, her name is Helia. Short of that, meet the others as you want."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... Okay..." She murmurs, walking downstairs to mingle with the others, and leaving her alone in the room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up and stretches before going to take a much needed shower, then heading on down stairs "Hello everyone! Glad to see you all again!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
With a challenging smirk, Rissa bounds right over. For good measure, she adds a few inches of depth to her impish cunt and womb, already wet at the sight of his monsterous dick as she crosses her arms in wait before him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's immediately bowled over by an excited dog before she can get much out, which leads to rounds of laughter all around. Even Mina and Gila let out a little giggle.
Helia has definitely gotten bigger, now about the size of a regular dog from earth!

Orton reaches over and grabs her around the waist before lifting her up. He positions her right above his cock before sliding her down slowly. His massive cock stretches her wide open, and even with her expanded pussy, his cock still manages to penetrate her womb once he hilts!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Woa! Flames... gah.... dog tongue in mouth... oh geeze..." She says, still smiling as she gets her arms around Helia and sits back up, petting and rubbing the excited hound "Geeze, I was only gone for a day in your time you silly fur ball!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She doesn't care! She was going bat shit crazy without you around!" Ash says, laughing as she flutters over to Phorsaal, watching down from above as Helia excitedly yips and licks at her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh you silly puppy!" She says, hugging Helia tightly for a second "You know I will always come back for you!" She suddenly reaches up and grabs Ash by the leg, pulling her down and kissing her "And for you, and for everyone else here!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa throws back her head in a high moan when he punches into her womb, still crossing her fidgety arms to keep composure. "See... fits... fine!" She says through gritted teeth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ash squeals as she's yanked down into a hug, and laughs, burying her face into her breasts alongside Helia's.
There's another round of laughs at what she says, though these are more sincere.

He gives her a deadpan look. "Barely. Me no even fuck you yet. No fuck you fast. Hurt you." He says, crossing his arms as well as his cock throbs furiously in her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sets Ash down and gets up with one more pet to Healia's happy little head "Sorry about my sudden vanish girls... I just spent a few days on earth with a sweaty nerd who wants a girl friend."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right... Speaking of which, did you even manage to get him a girlfriend?" Felicia asks, chuckling.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Clenching around his fat shaft, she mimics the same deadpan look, unwilling to back down. "Oh yeah? Well why don't you try the ass. It's plenty deep in there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, the contract is still open. The girl he likes wants someone more athletic and cleaned up. so I told him what to do and now I gotta wait a few weeks. Here is to hoping he doesn't fuck everything up."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs and lifts her back up, before plopping her on top of his cock again, with his cock pointed right at her asshole this time. He slowly, but relentlessly pulls her down, his massive cock spreading her wide open. When it's finally buried, it feels more like it's in her stomach, as evidenced by the bulge marring her skin.

"Umm... Weeks? Oh, no, Phorsaal. You gotta wait months!" Felicia says, laughing her head off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"...well that is fucking fantastic then. Stupid nerd... Either way, I am basically on call for him and his nonsense. Bimstone knows I am going to twist his little soul into a femboy slut and put him out to the public."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia is still laughing, though the others seem to be rather confused as to why she's laughing so much. Then, she has to explain that it takes months for humans to go from butterballs to perfect physical specimens, which makes them laugh at Phorsaal's predicament.
"On the upside, time up there passes faster than it does down here, so... Maybe shell just have to wait like... A few weeks before it's done. I know two weeks here is a month up there." She says.