The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa resists a squeal through the relentless penetration, clamping tight enough to hurt around his rock hard pillar. "What? That's as fast as you can go? Dumb orc." She seethes through the rough pressure that threatens to split her in two.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He stares at her for a moment before standing; Rissa bouncing around on his cock like some sort of obscene cocksleeve, before he slams her against a nearby tree, her back to him. He slowly rears back and slams in hard, before pulling out again and slamming back in, setting up a pace of slow, deep fucking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hopefully! That makes it a two to one ratio. one day here, two days there. Either way, what is for breakfast?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... What do you guys want? It's Friday, so... I think that deserves pancakes, bacon, and omlettes." She says, tapping her chin. "Ooh. And toast to go with it. Butter too. Do we have butter?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa's stomach bulges to the shape of his cock with each hard thrust, her tight, tiny ass truly impaled on his massive tool. It hurts, but like any good imp would do, she moans in anguished pleasure and endures, clinging to the tree for dear life in the struggle to prove her point.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts and starts fucking her butt faster, before grunting with surprise and slowing down. It's then that Rissa feels a wetness in her ass... And if wasn't his precum. Her ass had begun to lubricate itself, since she was in imp form, but Orton didn't know that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Unless someone ate two whole boxes of butter since we went shopping last, we should have plenty of butter left in the fridge." She walks over to Gila and gives her a soft hug and a kiss on the cheek "Hey you, doing ok?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right-o!" Felicia says, walking over to fridge and taking out the butter so it has time to warm up as she begins to cook.
"Yes, mistress. I'm... Doing okay..." Gila murmurs, bowing her head.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Imps are... self lubing." She gasps, tightening around him to stop him from pulling out. "Told you they... won't break. Harder."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles warmly and pats her shoulder "you don't have to bow to me Gila, you sweet little cutie you." She lets go of her and rubs her chin "Ok... so why haven't I heard back from Riona yet? how long does a hunt take?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a grunt... Before starting to fuck her like his life depended on it, railing her ass raw as he thrusts in at a breakneck pace, truly testing her limits!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Long time. A hunt is... Well... It takes days to select a prey, track it down, and then finally kill it." Syresh says, examining her nails.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, well that would explain it then.... oh yea." She walks over to Syresh and pulls her into a bear hug, smushing her head between her breasts "Heard you were giving Goren a hard time again!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... It was certainly a "hard" time, that's true." She says, giggling and patting Phorsaal's cock to let her know what the pun is about. "But I didn't hear him complaining. Blobby can attest to the mess he made cumming again, and again, and again, and.... Well, you get the point." She says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and sets her down "yea, I imagine he would. Ah well, so long as you let him rest I assume everything is fine. Anything interesting happen around the city while I was gone?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa's eyes roll to the back of her head, mouth agape in a silent scream as her lubricated ass can do nothing to slow his powerful fucking, and from the cry she gives while clenching and creaming herself around his cock, she wouldn't have it any other way, gaped to ruin when he pulls out, and stuffed to her limits when he thrusts in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nope, that is every day stuff. Well then, after breakfast I should go and check on my little art store."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Orton is like a machine. Cold, relentless, and delightfully powerful as he thrusts into her ass, using her as nothing save for his personal onahole. "Good ass... More space." He says, letting out a deep, rumbling laugh as he practically splits her ass open with his cock.

"Oh yeah. Arryk has already put up flyers and stuff around town." Syresh adds. "I'm sure your idea is gonna do pretty well!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thanks! i really hope so! Got a lot banking on this right now." She says with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will start getting a part of the shops earnings.... and Arryk will still keep paying out for being a supporter. But mostly I am simply trying to raise my reputation."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. So this is mostly a reputation thing... Also, you should go see Jackal. You know. Your share of the profits and all." She says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I have a number of people to meet with. But food comes first of course. Hungry demon is hungry!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaah... We're all hungry... Felicia! Where's to fooooood!?" Syresh whines, for which she immediately gets a slipper to the face. "Shut up! I'm cooking!" Felicia yells, amid the roars of laughter following Syresh's shocked expression.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs along with them, slapping her on the back as she sits there stunned "Don't mess with team mom while she is in the kitchen!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Wholeheartedly agree..." Syresh mutters, still staring in shock at the slipper on the floor. "A deadly weapon in the hands of moms everywhere, that object is..."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The pleasure of Rissa's orgasm doesn't ease the stretch, only making her squeeze his member tighter and thus force him to fuck her harder. The merciless, plowing thrusts of the orc make her see stars as she builds on a second climax, her vision blurry when she feels his rumbling laugh deep in her guts, and her breasts roughly pressed up against the tree bark to scratch at her sensitive nipples.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep... Had to find that out the hard way..." Syresh mutters, kicking the slipper back over to Felicia and rubbing her face where the slipper had impacted.

Eventually, Felicia is done cooking, and brings over four plates of Spanish omelettes, four plates of sliced Ravener bacon, four plates of pancakes with five pancakes each, two bottles of maple syrup, and five plates of toast!

"Get... Close... Almost..." He grunts, before leaning forwards slightly and pounding her ass as hard as he can, his cock twitching and scraping against her walls as he fucks her tiny butt. He's close to the edge, if his pants were any indication.