The Last Sovereign

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Download Newest Version

Version History: http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2015/05/version-history.html

If you're interested in guides, lore, or discussion, you can find other fans at the wiki and forum:
https://thelastsovereign.miraheze.org/wiki/The_Last_Sovereign_Wiki
https://thelastsovereign.flarum.cloud/

The Last Sovereign is an adult fantasy RPG that plunges you into the saga of a world torn between forces of lust and purity, taking sexual tropes and fleshing them out into a fully-realized world. Whether it's the details of succubus society or the economics of a world with multiple intelligent species, TLS recreates sexy fun with additional depth.

gcKP71B.png

Harem System
TLS gives you the chance to build a diverse harem of beautiful women, each with their own motivations and reason for being with you... in and out of the bedroom. The affection system lets you pick favorites or find a middle path that unites everyone in a loyal harem. Either way, you'll be rewarded with changes to the plot, gameplay benefits, and new sex scenes. By telling a story that has sex as an integral component, The Last Sovereign offers a deep storyline that naturally includes sex scenes. No need to grind for hours or lose to every enemy.

I9mMJ8x.png

Long-Ranging Consequences
With an expansive world and large cast, TLS lets you shape the story in subtle ways. Factions will remember who you supported, sidequest characters will show up in larger roles, and your decisions will have an impact hours after you made them.

aPMuYMd.png

Economic Domination
Throughout the game, you're given numerous opportunities to invest in businesses and resources that will have an effect on both your bottom line and the story. On your way to mastery, you'll have to make strategic decisions to help harem members' agendas, improve your military, or gain social control.

2QzkFjF.png

The game is updated with a new chapter every month, each update adding more sex scenes and advancing the intricate plot. You'll not only battle monsters and explore dungeons, you'll negotiate with kings, survive steamy encounters with succubi, investigate mysteries, dominate the world economically, and claim a glorious destiny!

Current Content
Hours of Gameplay: 25+
Sex Scenes: 100+
Pairings: M/F, M/F/F, F/F, M/F/M, M/F/F/F
Fetishes: harem, blowjob, titfuck, anal, gangbang, bukkake, domination, monster girls, furries, nonconsensual, pseudo-incest, futa, mind control

Supporters on Patreon get each version of the game early and influence the development of the game, but it will always be free. Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited:

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
I love this game. Never has "I watchplay it for the plot" been less tongue-in-cheek. Yet it also doesn't compromise on the smut; instead story and sexuality work together as a complementary whole.
Gameplay's pretty decent too; instead of endless grind the game is beatable with skill and a touch of luck even at minimum character levels, use of skills and tactics is rewarded, and there are other things to do besides fight monsters.

Anyway, here's the latest version of the affection guide and tip guide.

Also, an unofficial chat room can be found here (or here if you've got an IRC client already). It's not super active, but there are at least regular idlers you might be able to ping with questions.

Last edited:

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
I love this game. Never has "I watchplay it for the plot" been less tongue-in-cheek. Yet it also doesn't compromise on the smut; instead story and sexuality work together as a complementary whole.
Gameplay's pretty good too; instead of endless grind the game is beatable with skill and a touch of luck even at minimum character levels, use of skills and tactics is rewarded, and there are other things to do besides fight monsters.

Anyway, here's the latest version of the affection guide, since it turns out the most recent version added new opportunities to raise affection after all.

I feel pretty stupid right now *LOL*

Aug 28, 2015
I'm so glad you made a thread for this.  I love you.  I love this game.  I love Simon SO HARD for being a guy who legitimately respects everyone in his harem and I love the majority of the characters.  I even love Cumdump, and I usually HATE "brainless slut" characters.  (Maybe the fact that she looks like Rose Quartz has something to do with it.  I don't really know.)  I love that you have consistent character portraits and a main character who doesn't charge through everything like a brainless anime hero.  Also the way gameplay progresses is great.

did get a bit frustrated by the house full of spiders.  Can you pick up the sword that's on the floor if you manage to beat those things?

Last edited by a moderator:

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I'm so glad you made a thread for this.  I love you.  I love this game.  I love Simon SO HARD for being a guy who legitimately respects everyone in his harem and I love the majority of the characters.  I even love Cumdump, and I usually HATE "brainless slut" characters.  (Maybe the fact that she looks like Rose Quartz has something to do with it.  I don't really know.)  I love that you have consistent character portraits and a main character who doesn't charge through everything like a brainless anime hero.  Also the way gameplay progresses is great.

did get a bit frustrated by the house full of spiders.  Can you pick up the sword that's on the floor if you manage to beat those things?

I beat the spiders two at a time then walked back to the bed, took a while to walk back but possible and yes you can pick up the..... wait now that I am writing this I can't say for sure if you can pick up the sword!?! I am pretty sure it was a holy sword.....

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Well, this new post editor is... less that straightforward sometimes.

AbnormalHairGrowth: Thank you! I tried to make a game that does a lot of things I enjoy, so it's always nice to hear from people who want the same things! 

DaviceMatthew: That's right, it's another Shining Sword.

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015

There are other things in that house... You sound like finally beat them, but in any case, here you can learn more about them.

Aug 28, 2015
No, I haven't beat them yet.  But I did decide to start a new playthrough, because there was a bunch of stuff I missed the first time, and my characters are significantly stronger this time so I'm going to give it another go once I finish all the other local missions.

Unrelated, but: I read all Simon's lines in Liam Neeson's voice.  It makes everything better.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Liam Neeson? I was reading Simon's lines with Christopher Lee's voice. Or was it Samuel L Jackson. Need to remember.

Aug 28, 2015
Liam Neeson? I was reading Simon's lines with Christopher Lee's voice. Or was it Samuel L Jackson. Need to remember.

Yes, the point is, Simon is an excellent Jedi Knight. :p   (well technically I suppose he's more of a Sith Lord)

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015

Christopher Lee's voice is amazing, but Samuel L Jackon is just making me think "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING CHOSEN ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING QUEST!"

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
Yes, the point is, Simon is an excellent Jedi Knight. :p   (well technically I suppose he's more of a Sith Lord)

I see him as Neutral. Too ruthless to be a Good Guy, too caring to be a Bad Guy.

Aug 28, 2015
I see him as Neutral. Too ruthless to be a Good Guy, too caring to be a Bad Guy.

Yeah, but I'm thinking of the standards of the Jedi Council circa Liam Neeson and Samuel L. Jackson.  They probably would have seen him as a Dark Side type, what with his ruthlessness and dark powers and so forth.

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
Did you ever play Knights of the old Republic games? I think of Simon as Jolee Bindo the grey Jedi. Practical and willing to do what is needed but not needlessly hurting others.

BenLawrence

Sep 2, 2015
Tragically, I haven't.  I'll have to look into those when I get the chance.

Playing kotor will be the best thing you've ever done.  And I say that categorically, without knowing anything about your life compared to my own or anyone else's :p

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Were you having a break this month Sierra?

I'm going to focus on finishing the Noxus Nights update and getting properly moved in, then I'll get started on the next route. Posted by Sierra Lee on her blog.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Yup, yup, moving between countries slowed me down quite a bit. But Aka's route is coming out this weekend for backers, so you can expect to see it on October 9th.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Version 0.12.0 is out for backers! Everyone else, enjoy the preview of what you'll get next week.

So far you've only seen the fancy side of Yhilin, but this update you'll get a look at the city's underbelly as well. You'll be dealing with politics and negotiation, but that's not so exciting to screenshot, so instead:

A city so focused on magic has unique problems, some of which you'll get to investigate this time around. And lastly...

I leave to your imagination what's going on in this scene.