CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I really wish the prison scene is finished.... though I wanted to help... unfortunately I don't have the best writing ethics '''OTL btw, is Obedience capped at 50? I tried to raise it but its stuck there even with 0 self esteem and willpower

Have you been submissive to Elly each time she visits you? Doing this raises your "Mistress Elly's Training" rank every once in a while, so I recommend doing this if you want to get past 50. other than that, choose "Self Pity" and "Discipline" when you decide to study in your cell.

Artemis1990

May 21, 2016
Have you been submissive to Elly each time she visits you? Doing this raises your "Mistress Elly's Training" rank every once in a while, so I recommend doing this if you want to get past 50. other than that, choose "Self Pity" and "Discipline" when you decide to study in your cell.

Sure did. done both but my obedience remain at 50 top. using save editor, I saw that there's a key item named "Slave collar" or something along that line which the requirement to get is to complete Mistress Elly's training. Is it even possible considering that that event is incomplete to begin with. besides, how do I know the value of my character's training rank is or is it a guessing thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

sluttycricket

May 21, 2016
Just started playing this a few weeks ago... I have the most recent file, only there's no North button in the throne room.  Did something get reverted in an update to remove that option?  I've tried redownloading the .swf file multiple times and it's the same each time.  Was looking forward to getting to "ascend" and do a second playthrough with different options only I physically cannot get to Lethice to even try any of that :(

EDIT: I'm wondering, did I miss a key, or a lever or something somewhere to unlock the way north in the Stronghold?  It sounded like I should just have an option, and I don't.  I tried loading the same save in the non-mod version of CoC_1.0.2.swf and there's a north button.  I downloaded an older CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.3.22.swf just to check and there's no north button.  So I can't actually complete the game in the mod'd version to try the ascension content because I can't get to Lethice via the throne room.

EDIT: For the record I downloaded the CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.3.23b.swf file, am using a local save to file to avoid accidental deletions, and play it out of my browser in flashplayer_10_sa_debug.exe  (only since that doesn't alter the source code it shouldn't make a difference).  I did try dragging the .swf files into browsers on two different computers, and no difference there either.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Sure did. done both but my obedience remain at 50 top. using save editor, I saw that there's a key item named "Slave collar" or something along that line which the requirement to get is to complete Mistress Elly's training. Is it even possible considering that that event is incomplete to begin with. besides, how do I know the value of my character's training rank is or is it a guessing thing?

You get the collar as soon as you first talk to Elly.  Once you escape from the prison, you'll find it in your key items.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Just started playing this a few weeks ago... I have the most recent file, only there's no North button in the throne room.  Did something get reverted in an update to remove that option?  I've tried redownloading the .swf file multiple times and it's the same each time.  Was looking forward to getting to "ascend" and do a second playthrough with different options only I physically cannot get to Lethice to even try any of that :(

EDIT: I'm wondering, did I miss a key, or a lever or something somewhere to unlock the way north in the Stronghold?  It sounded like I should just have an option, and I don't.  I tried loading the same save in the non-mod version of CoC_1.0.2.swf and there's a north button.  I downloaded an older CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.3.22.swf just to check and there's no north button.  So I can't actually complete the game in the mod'd version to try the ascension content because I can't get to Lethice via the throne room.

EDIT: For the record I downloaded the CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.3.23b.swf file, am using a local save to file to avoid accidental deletions, and play it out of my browser in flashplayer_10_sa_debug.exe  (only since that doesn't alter the source code it shouldn't make a difference).  I did try dragging the .swf files into browsers on two different computers, and no difference there either.

I had this problem too! In vanilla CoC you have to kill either the centaur herm or the succubus gardener; in the mod you have to kill BOTH of them and the stone statue (located in the center room/courtyard), and then the entrance to the throne room will open. :)

Also for Kitteh- I would love to be able to sex up Zetaz and Sean. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hey Kitteh, this is unrelated, but perhaps you could add each TF in More TF in the Trello with a placeholder for item and description for transformations to be filled later.

Bat TF -Bat Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Wings, Face

Wolf TF - Wolf Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Face

Phoenix - Phoenix Legs, Arms, Feathers, Cock

Scorpion - Scorpion Legs, Arms, Claws, Tail, Drider Legs, Eyes

Hyena - Hyena Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Face

Avian - Avian Cock, Arms, Wings, Hair, Legs, Tail, Face

Phoenix TF is kinda already done and it's named Nocello Liqueur. And there isn't need for phoenix arms or legs to be included there. taking hrpy arms with setting color to crimson and salamander legs is alright. Also phoenix have human face since both harpy and salamanders use human faces not some special harpy/salamander faces, also they got lizard cocks. So given time I think in next of soon after version Kitteh would get the code for this TF...as long he come ask for it ;)

In avain again if it meant to be male harpy then avain face would not fit...unless you mean face with beak but this will make supporting it quite nightmare...even TiTS not support beaks not FoE.

And for scorpion TF...drider lower body I think combine PC legs and tail slot so it may be impossible to add to it scorpion tail. But that I would check later to be sure if it impossible to have tail while having drider base. Aslo it would be fitting to add chitin skin to this one as current ones other than normal skin options: scales and fur not quite fit for scorpions. With that some other races would need to get they skin changed to chitin too like bee or spiders.

And wolf, bat, phoenix, scorpion TF been added to trello confusing me as why as it already there...unless you meant add those body parts that should go with each TF item to the list.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Yea, I know I got the 15 Succubus part right, but I'm on the second encounter and it tells me to either Kill, Rape, or Take the bow. Maybe my corruption isn't high enough or something?

Along with the milk thing, to get the right menu, you need to have a cock, have never chosen the 'Never Resist' option while training with him and have a submissiveness of less than 40. You'll get a prompt about resisting him as soon as you visit him at the farm and you have to choose the 'Resist' option rather than 'Fight'.

sluttycricket

May 21, 2016
I had this problem too! In vanilla CoC you have to kill either the centaur herm or the succubus gardener; in the mod you have to kill BOTH of them and the stone statue (located in the center room/courtyard), and then the entrance to the throne room will open. :)

Also for Kitteh- I would love to be able to sex up Zetaz and Sean. 

UGH, figures!  THANK YOU!  I thought it might be something like that but I was going crazy :/   That statue will be tough.. the others I was able to lust/tease/succubus whip, but that statue... I have no idea how I'll take it down.

Thank you for helping me know that I'm not insane :)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Phoenix TF is kinda already done and it's named Nocello Liqueur. And there isn't need for phoenix arms or legs to be included there. taking hrpy arms with setting color to crimson and salamander legs is alright. Also phoenix have human face since both harpy and salamanders use human faces not some special harpy/salamander faces, also they got lizard cocks. So given time I think in next of soon after version Kitteh would get the code for this TF...as long he come ask for it ;)

In avain again if it meant to be male harpy then avain face would not fit...unless you mean face with beak but this will make supporting it quite nightmare...even TiTS not support beaks not FoE.

And for scorpion TF...drider lower body I think combine PC legs and tail slot so it may be impossible to add to it scorpion tail. But that I would check later to be sure if it impossible to have tail while having drider base. Aslo it would be fitting to add chitin skin to this one as current ones other than normal skin options: scales and fur not quite fit for scorpions. With that some other races would need to get they skin changed to chitin too like bee or spiders.

And wolf, bat, phoenix, scorpion TF been added to trello confusing me as why as it already there...unless you meant add those body parts that should go with each TF item to the list.

Well bout beaks they are supported in no scenes atm in FoE, but possible to get. Personally if we do get beaks in CoC I'd like them even if scenes aren't changed to fit them since to me I play CoC, FoE, and TiTS as more of a character builder game than a gotta fuck em all.

Whimsical Magnus

May 22, 2016
Been Playing CoC for a long time but only the Vanilla until a few days ago and let me say I am blown away, having a blast last few days, now I may be the odd ball but I LOVE to play as the Holy Crusader who goes around killing demons and restoring the land, so keep putting stuff in like that you'll always have my vote, but just wanted to say good job Kitteh and all the writers, and in general everyone working on this, doing a wonderful job, and can't wait to see what more you'll make, the vanilla version if fun, but man this, is just amazing, and as always hope to see more options to outright kill demons and purge the land of their taint.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
UGH, figures!  THANK YOU!  I thought it might be something like that but I was going crazy :/   That statue will be tough.. the others I was able to lust/tease/succubus whip, but that statue... I have no idea how I'll take it down.

Thank you for helping me know that I'm not insane :)

The statue is easy to beat down.  Just make sure you have the perk that turns normal attacks while wielding a staff into magic ranged attacks (Staff Channeling, I think it is), make sure you have a high int, and just bring along the Eldritch Staff (from the Phoenix Tower harpy queen fight) or Wizard Staff....and then blast the crap out of the statue.  Cast a heal or bring some healing items just in case.  The statue is the easiest fight in the entire Stronghold area IMO.  Even if you normally only use melee weapons, you only need to equip the staff for this one fight.

It can be beaten via pure melee too, just a little harder since the statue will frequently knock you flying, and make you waste a round running back to it.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
How exactly is the ability to make a perk permanent handled in regards to the Nine Tails perks?  I made the corrupted nine-tails perk perm, but still lost it when an accidental use of a salamander firewater gave me a lizard tail as the only change it invoked.

ZephyrosLunsky

May 20, 2016
Along with the milk thing, to get the right menu, you need to have a cock, have never chosen the 'Never Resist' option while training with him and have a submissiveness of less than 40. You'll get a prompt about resisting him as soon as you visit him at the farm and you have to choose the 'Resist' option rather than 'Fight'.

Alright, did everything. Photo proof I got a dick, no Submissiveness at all, and proof that I've made him drink the 15 succubus milk (THE FIRST ENCOUNTER). This is my second encounter with him. I have 10 Succubus milk currently when I fight him, but the same problem persists. Rape, Kill, Or take bow. Please analyze the photo's as best you can, because I still ain't got a single damn clue as to what I'm doing wrong here.

Edit: Just tried with five Succubus milk and a pink egg. Still the same result. What the hell am I doin' wrong here!?

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (18).png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well bout beaks they are supported in no scenes atm in FoE, but possible to get. Personally if we do get beaks in CoC I'd like them even if scenes aren't changed to fit them since to me I play CoC, FoE, and TiTS as more of a character builder game than a gotta fuck em all.

If there would be more like you I think we could have beaks ingame soon(ish). I jsut kinda worried that when we get beak as tf effect then some poeple will be unhappy of lack of support. But your opinion is like some other I seen before about eye color. Which didn't almsot at all appear in any scenes (only npc's not pc eye color are sparely meantione) but that poster said it not mind if only we know that our PC have X or Y colored eyes. As it would for now only been seen in appearance screen.

sluttycricket

May 21, 2016
Alright, did everything. Photo proof I got a dick, no Submissiveness at all, and proof that I've made him drink the 15 succubus milk (THE FIRST ENCOUNTER). This is my second encounter with him. I have 10 Succubus milk currently when I fight him, but the same problem persists. Rape, Kill, Or take bow. Please analyze the photo's as best you can, because I still ain't got a single damn clue as to what I'm doing wrong here.

Edit: Just tried with five Succubus milk and a pink egg. Still the same result. What the hell am I doin' wrong here!?

Might be tied to your corruption level.  The shots are making it seem like you currently have a corruption of 0, whereas when I did it with a corruption of 100 (on the first playthrough I just kinda let the impulses take over, heh :) ).  Try upping the corruption before you try and see.

The statue is easy to beat down.  Just make sure you have the perk that turns normal attacks while wielding a staff into magic ranged attacks (Staff Channeling, I think it is), make sure you have a high int, and just bring along the Eldritch Staff (from the Phoenix Tower harpy queen fight) or Wizard Staff....and then blast the crap out of the statue.  Cast a heal or bring some healing items just in case.  The statue is the easiest fight in the entire Stronghold area IMO.  Even if you normally only use melee weapons, you only need to equip the staff for this one fight.

It can be beaten via pure melee too, just a little harder since the statue will frequently knock you flying, and make you waste a round running back to it.

I'll try that, thanks :)   Most of my fights have been won via tease/lust damage on this playthrough so the statue is throwing me a loop.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016

Use the debug command (just type 'debug' with debug mode on) or the save editor and spawn twenty succubus milk and five large pink eggs... or if you have the backpack, fill it with succubus milk and try it.

As for corruption, the earliest I remember trying it on the vanilla version was around 30 corruption, so I don't really think it's a necessary thing. Since they added the breaking of Kelt I have never failed to do it, vanilla game or modded, because I always take lots of milks and eggs. I seem to recall that you need twenty milks and two eggs only. First breaking uses ten milks and one egg, second five milks and another egg and the next and last either five more or just the one.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
so is there plans to turn Kelt into a buttslut instead of turning him female? I'd love a way to turn him subservient but still keep his 'manhood' Just to nail the humiliation home well that and not loose access to the farm.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

I think i've got it. if you've fought him before, that is treated seperately to changing him to kelly and takes priority. It can't be reversed in game, so you'll need to go into the save editor.

If the flag KELT_KILL_PLAN = 1, then thats the problem. Change the value to 0, and you'll get the Kelly related options after you beat him.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
so is there plans to turn Kelt into a buttslut instead of turning him female? I'd love a way to turn him subservient but still keep his 'manhood' Just to nail the humiliation home well that and not loose access to the farm.

This. So much. I'm really tired of feminization of being the only true sexual punishment.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd love to expand upon Kelt to add alternate methods. Something like archery competition where you can fuck Kelt if you win.

Though I've decided to take a break from the development. I'm hooked to Neverwinter. :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Any tips on defeating the Stone Statue? Seems odd I can manage everything but that one boss.

Use armor piercing weapons - jeweled rapier, deadly spear or staff with staff channeling perk. Though with brutal blows you can use any.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Any tips on defeating the Stone Statue? Seems odd I can manage everything but that one boss.

Violence...if it not solves your problems it means...you not used enough violence.

Ok hilarious exlanation is done now to mroe serious...violence aka damage. So you could try farm to ahve max stats, get better weapon (if possible), get berserker and lustzerker specials nto to meantion chare weapon. Then find some morphs that boosts str and tou when your racial score for them is high enough. If you not have brutal blows or others def lowering attacks try get one of tails that giving tail whip to lower it def by 75% and then smash aa button till it die.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Doesn't it true so many times? No fine and/or subtele way but puer violence to solve the issue at hand? xD

And stone statue if like huge lumber block that need to be hit hard enough to shatter. It have perks + lust resistance that only way to make it feel something is hit...and hit hard. Some similar to pod in D2 that also mostly mean heiiting hard enough to beat it fast.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Doesn't it true so many times? No fine and/or subtele way but puer violence to solve the issue at hand? xD

And stone statue if like huge lumber block that need to be hit hard enough to shatter. It have perks + lust resistance that only way to make it feel something is hit...and hit hard. Some similar to pod in D2 that also mostly mean heiiting hard enough to beat it fast.

Well, the pod in D2 just needs to be set on fire, since it's super weak to it. Since the S. Statue is made of stone, getting hit by something that has impact damage will lock it in that state for some reason, but whatevs... Maybe the vibrations from the stun-slam are vibrating off of the crystal inside the statue, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, the pod in D2 just needs to be set on fire, since it's super weak to it. Since the S. Statue is made of stone, getting hit by something that has impact damage will lock it in that state for some reason, but whatevs... Maybe the vibrations from the stun-slam are vibrating off of the crystal inside the statue, lol.

I think it only CoCverse keeping things fair...as if S. Statue react to impact damage it does now. But still it not so hard as Lethice fight which is just quite more tiring as it not all simple smash attack button till she die. And when I think about my mod and that 10k+ hp on her...I wonder why she still not hit like a truck too. Heck even Marae smite attack is merely tickling.

Let buff bosses dmg to make it more fun :allears:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I think it only CoCverse keeping things fair...as if S. Statue react to impact damage it does now. But still it not so hard as Lethice fight which is just quite more tiring as it not all simple smash attack button till she die. And when I think about my mod and that 10k+ hp on her...I wonder why she still not hit like a truck too. Heck even Marae smite attack is merely tickling.

Let buff bosses dmg to make it more fun :allears:

Found an easy win method against 3rd stage Lethice; Black and White Fire attacks. Attack her at least twice with white fire and hit her with a Hellfire attack, and the get's over-lusted