The Last Sovereign

HandsomeStalin

Dec 23, 2015
Well shit, I'm too much of a completionist and now I can't decide whether to keep playing or start the whole game over...

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Well shit, I'm too much of a completionist and now I can't decide whether to keep playing or start the whole game over...

Had that same problem. I missed getting Altina so I restarted the game. Glad I did, I really liked how her character developed and the abilities she has. 

I'm really enjoying this game so far Sierra Lee. Can't wait to see where you'll take it next :)

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, it's a monthly updated game. Hang back for a month or two, play it through again in February or something.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
I would definitely recommend waiting. The next update will be less focused on story/content and more on system changes, so it might include some key things like better dashing or text skipping (assuming I get both figured out). It will also have a bit of extra content in earlier parts of the game, like sex sprites. So you'd have a much better experience if you replayed in January.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Is it just me, or does the Support Slaves special not actual revive fallen slaves?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The version history link on the front page goes to a page that doesn't exist anymore.

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
I also wanted to compliment the game. It is really well made and fun. Yesterday I started a second save to play it a bit more efficiently than the first save.

I wanted to mention that yesterday there occured a bug when Robin brings you to her room for the first time (when you get stopped at the stairs and she comes to get you). She came for me and we went for her room.. but our position was out of order, so Simon ended up standing inside the wall of the room and I couldn't move or get into the game menu. I basically had to kill the game, losing quite some progress. Other than that it's great... Pokemon for Adults... and we all love(d) Pokemon ^^

Prime

Sep 14, 2015
I have no finished this story as of yet but so far I must say that this is a really really good game. The music for it is perfect as well.

My only wish were there to be sex pics to accompany... anything. Not even a topless pic... kinda disappointing.

But still a good game. I'd say 8/10. 9/10 if it had the sex pics. Couldn't be a 10 since it's not very free with your choices.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Don't think there's been a situation where a bad end would actually crop up in any meaningful well that wasn't "AND THEN YOU GOT FUKKEN MURDERED."

Kind of an issue when you aren't fighting the main antagonists as they're demi-gods and all.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Usually this is due to browser trouble, but in this case it seems the link was actually malformed! I believe it should be fixed now.

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
Various items related to the wiki:
We've done a lot of updating on the wiki to better reflect some of the outcomes and stats we now know. Be sure to check out the Army, Investments, and the new Chapter 2 timing page for some info you might want if you do a new playthrough. There are also changes in the other pages of the Guides' section. As this update is light on content, if you're doing a new playthrough there is very little in the way of spoilers, except in the case of the investments page. As we learn about the outcome of our investments.
-There is a poll this month in the wiki about the your favorite order of doing the three paths. Please vote (you don't need to register). You have until the 30 to do so.
-Also in the wiki forum, there is a debate about spoilers. Feel free to comment there if you have opinions on the matter (the wiki is a place for everyone, not just the collaborators) if you want (but I'd prefer if register in Wikia first as I'm a bit lazy and I don't relish the idea of checking IPs).

SlenderSloot

Jan 26, 2016
Okay I feel stupid but on Robins quest (When Simon is gone) I do not know what to do after I had gotten all the available clones in the Jade house and I still need to neutralize them. I had already completed everything else but I have no clue what to do even though I have consulted the wiki. 

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Okay I feel stupid but on Robins quest (When Simon is gone) I do not know what to do after I had gotten all the available clones in the Jade house and I still need to neutralize them. I had already completed everything else but I have no clue what to do even though I have consulted the wiki. 

It helps to look at the quest guide in your menu.  But here's an overview.  Talk to House Rose to gain their support, complete the trials given by the mages group in Ari-Yihilin, talk to a guy in the requisitions office (The Court area) to learn about trouble with the mine which will prompt agents of various houses to appear around the city.  You should also visit Robin's quarters in the old secret passage and talk to Aka about her corruption to prompt a side-quest where you gather information from various libraries then cast a spell to help her deal with it.

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
It helps to look at the quest guide in your menu.  But here's an overview.  Talk to House Rose to gain their support, complete the trials given by the mages group in Ari-Yihilin, talk to a guy in the requisitions office (The Court area) to learn about trouble with the mine which will prompt agents of various houses to appear around the city.  You should also visit Robin's quarters in the old secret passage and talk to Aka about her corruption to prompt a side-quest where you gather information from various libraries then cast a spell to help her deal with it.

Bear in mind that if you hadn't done some of the footwork that Tinman mentions, you will miss some events. Nothing ground-breaking but...

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I started a new game and have played my way through. First I'll mention some bugs.

When you return to Ferohelm in chapter two the figures of Aka, Yarra and Qum are there for when they were waiting to leave on the carriage, along with the same dialogue and relationship level.

Could not obtain the office orgy, even though I completed all tasks required and the smuggling Quest.

Now I have some questions on the development of the game.

Will there be any more gods or Goddesses that will come to be known or will appear? So far Ivala, the Lustlord and two subordinate goddesses, the Magic goddess, the Dwarven Earth goddess and the Elven Goddess are known, but will there be other deities?

Will demons get a much larger part in the story? So far they have only made small appearances in the academy and the Yhirillin mines. Will there eventually be some demon summoners who will have a much larger impact or any strong demons that controlling weaker demons who'll have an impact?

Will there be any Kingdoms located under the oceans, with mermen and mermaids, or any continents that are floating up in the sky for some unknown reason? Or maybe a subterranean kingdom?

Were there any males involved with Simon's and Wendis's 'adventures'?

Will some characters have their character avatar change from either changes happening to them or aging, like how Simon's changes from the new clothes?

Will Orcent return as a party member?

Why is Qum so Unique?

How is Riala so old for her race?

For Incubus Kings:

Will there be any who'll appear that no-one knows has existed (like how no-one knew about Simon until he used his power on the crystal in chapter 2)?

Will there be any character who'll become an incubus king in the future?

Any former kings who were thought dead are still alive but are in hiding or something similar?

Will any be brought back under someone else's control, like Skullcrusher oo another previously dead king?

What happens to a soul shard after an Incubus king dies, like with Skullcrusher?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Wow! Nice to see you so passionate about the game's story, but I hope you'll be understanding when I say the answers to a lot of those are more than I'd like to reveal. Some assorted responses:

1) Bugs noted, thanks.

2) You've seen most but not all of the cosmic entities key to the story.

3) Demons will play a role again, though do note the Academy dialogue about what demons are in this world.

4) You can expect at least a few more characters to change their faceset based on your decisions or the plot.

5) Orcent will be in the party again at some points, but no orcs will be core party members.

6) Soul shards can be taken from the corpse, but if they are destroyed, the energy slowly reforms somewhere else in the world.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for your reply, although I'm not sure how the Simon/Wendis question really reveals much of the story.

Nice to know about Orcent, he is a good character.

And that answers what happened to Skullcrusher's shard, as his body was destroyed.

Some more Questions. Only answer those which you want. I understand about spoilers.

A question about Soul Shards, can they be found anywhere (like the middle of some random plain or river) or just in caches?

How did any of the Incubus kings gain their Soul Shards?

Will Chuck Norris make any appearances?

How large is Ardoheim's realm? So far we know of the capital, Ferohelm region and Stineford Region.

Will we get to explore the land of Yhilin?

How many countries are located on Thenours apart from the main three powers under the Lustlord, Fucklord and Queen Fheliel? The dwarf colony of Suorin and the Halfling home kingdom are two I can think of.

Are there more countries on Renthor apart from Philon, the Orgasmic empire and Renthor Wilds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
1) Regarding Wendis/Simon, I've hinted at this a little. But if you really want to know, they did experiment with having men join them. Though Simon decided it wasn't for him, they still had some threesomes with another man for Wendis's sake.

2) Regarding the soul shards - they usually appear naturally. Your reference to the caches suggests I gave the wrong impression: none of the caches seen so far had a soul shard, just gathered power of corruption for later use. The only small shard the party has found is the one forged into the Doomed King armor.

3) Can't give spoilers about Chuck Norris, but I will tell you that Chapter 8 of the game is titled "Beardfist."

4) Ardoheim is an unusually large kingdom. The three regions seen are just a fraction of it, but they'll be representing the country in this game, as some focus is necessary for an RPG aiming for this scope.

5) You'll get to see at least a little more of Yhilin eventually.

6) Thenours contains three large countries and a larger number of small ones, not all of which will be relevant to the plot.

7) Renthnor has only two nations and the Wilds, which are only partially explored and sporadically populated.

Regarding your map questions, I'm actually working with someone on some world maps that would answer these in considerably more detail. That project is on temporary hiatus, though, so I can't give any kind of ETA.

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
1) Regarding Wendis/Simon, I've hinted at this a little. But if you really want to know, they did experiment with having men join them. Though Simon decided it wasn't for him, they still had some threesomes with another man for Wendis's sake.

2) Regarding the soul shards - they usually appear naturally. Your reference to the caches suggests I gave the wrong impression: none of the caches seen so far had a soul shard, just gathered power of corruption for later use. The only small shard the party has found is the one forged into the Doomed King armor.

3) Can't give spoilers about Chuck Norris, but I will tell you that Chapter 8 of the game is titled "Beardfist."

4) Ardoheim is an unusually large kingdom. The three regions seen are just a fraction of it, but they'll be representing the country in this game, as some focus is necessary for an RPG aiming for this scope.

5) You'll get to see at least a little more of Yhilin eventually.

6) Thenours contains three large countries and a larger number of small ones, not all of which will be relevant to the plot.

7) Renthnor has only two nations and the Wilds, which are only partially explored and sporadically populated.

Regarding your map questions, I'm actually working with someone on some world maps that would answer these in considerably more detail. That project is on temporary hiatus, though, so I can't give any kind of ETA.

Hiyo from the Hongfire side of things, Still working out the best possible answer for Chapter 2's timer (And juggling RL, you know how that goes.). You're serious about the Chapter 8 thing though? Not the name, Beardfist sounds totes' reasonable since Simon has a beard and it makes him look better than say his youthful non-bearded days, I mean the story's been planned that far ahead into at least eight chapters? That means we're only just scratching the surface of things seeing as we're still halfway or 3/4s of the way through chapter 2.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I can think I can guess a few facesets changes by sleuthing at the ~files~ like a master criminal, though one of them doesn't make sense~~~~

the tilde is me being coy to everyone else

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
@Aosta: Sorry, that was entirely a joke - the game will not be eight chapters long. I want this to be a massive, full-length RPG, but at some point you cross a line and become a grueling marathon. You can expect quite a bit more content, but it will be bringing all the elements in play to satisfying conclusions, not introducing a bunch of new ones. Most of the story's pieces have been introduced and all have been at least hinted at.

Having said that, yes, the story is planned ahead to the end. It was 80% planned before I posted the first version, and has been 90% planned for quite a while (the remaining 10% is things that I expect to evolve as I work, since even the best laid plans need to adapt as a project matures). But yeah, I promise you I'm trying to bring a cohesive story to life, not just throwing plot out there month to month.

@Magic Ted: Haha, obviously I know what files you're referencing, but now I'm curious which one you think doesn't make sense. >.>

Adanu

Jan 13, 2016
So. I just discovered this game on Kimochi and thus far I'm loving it. I do have an issue however.

I'm at the end of Aka's  path, I haven't managed to trigger the uncles appearance. How do I do this for sure?