Elasticity as its own variable

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Ok so as i writer who does a lot of anal scenes i usually account for tightness using 3 words: Tight, medium and gaped. I want to introduce a new word into this, Elaticity.

Because an elastic hole would be stretched and feel tight but it wouldn't have the need of a start up period like a tight hole would. So if a player's hole is designed to stretch shouldn't a seperate variable in a scene being written for that?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
What are you asking? Elasticity is a variable, yeah, and if you want to account for it in your scenes, sure go ahead.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Elasticity is a value that adds to capacity and thus determines whether or not a hole is permanently stretched by an insertion of a given size.  It has not always been used correctly: some earlier scenes in particular used capacity to determine how tight an NPC said you were.  I recall Penny in particular suffered from this.  The "correct" method is to call the looseness stat of the hole, where 0-1 is virgin tight, 2-3 is well-used, and 4-5 is gaping.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Elasticity is a value that adds to capacity and thus determines whether or not a hole is permanently stretched by an insertion of a given size.  It has not always been used correctly: some earlier scenes in particular used capacity to determine how tight an NPC said you were.  I recall Penny in particular suffered from this.  The "correct" method is to call the looseness stat of the hole, where 0-1 is virgin tight, 2-3 is well-used, and 4-5 is gaping.

this is what i thought but it feels weird because with elasticity your hole should be virginally tight but that doesn't mean you'd have the same problem taking a larger cock that a virign would because your hole is designed to stretch more than a normal one. So a scene for something with an elastic hole should be different from someone with a tight hole (the gaping hole shouldn't be used because if its elastic it should snap back right?)

Its just something i'm toying with at the moment anyway since a commissioner brought up the issue

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
this is what i thought but it feels weird because with elasticity your hole should be virginally tight but that doesn't mean you'd have the same problem taking a larger cock that a virign would because your hole is designed to stretch more than a normal one. So a scene for something with an elastic hole should be different from someone with a tight hole (the gaping hole shouldn't be used because if its elastic it should snap back right?)

Its just something i'm toying with at the moment anyway since a commissioner brought up the issue

I chose elasticity. Because it's the first one and so rarely does any NPC not use that one, it reads "loosened by frequent fucking." Idk if this is gaped or not, but I know I've seen that statuse pop up a few times. Also, this stat: Capacity, Effective: 207802.4 cubic inches

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015

The rule of thumb is to use the looseness rating, not capacity when talking about and determining tightness. If you're looking for a parser to determine whether the hole gets stretched (if, for example,  you want to talk about how stretched someone's hole is left afterwards, for a significant amount of time) then you use capacity. Also, there's definitely a command that forces stretching regardless of capacity if you find it absolutely integral to the scene, as Cerise has a scene that stretches all of your holes regardless of capacity.

I'm not sure what the issue is here. A super, super elastic hole would always be virginal tight, regardless of the size of cock (or other object) put in it, whether it's a 3 incher or two feet long, and would be described as such. That's what elasticity is all about.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Also, there's definitely a command that forces stretching regardless of capacity if you find it absolutely integral to the scene, as Cerise has a scene that stretches all of your holes regardless of capacity.

Actually, I got various results with those Celise scenes (there are two of them AFAIK), and it seemed like Elasticity had something to do with it.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Then you're thinking of the wrong scenes, as there's only one of them. It's the female feed scene where she pours herself into your butt and vagina(s).

Oh, and I've never not had it stretch my character's holes, and I use minerva to give pretty much all of my characters crazy high elasticity scores.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
There's more than one way to make an auto-stretch check. The Celise feeding one directly increments looseness, while Bess/Ben lover sex sets B's cock volume to equal PC's capacity, thus resulting in automatic stretching through the standard holechange check.

In neither case does Elasticity do anything.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Changing it to to tightness not changing when elasticity is sufficient, and only elasticity changing otherwise sounds good. New blurbs would have to be written, though.