The Last Sovereign

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Personally, I don't think this game has a lot of re-playability. Don't get me wrong, tt's one of the best games I've ever played by far, but the game's deep story making the playtime rather long, combined with the fact that most of the choices you make don't drastically change the overall storyline (so far) just doesn't make replaying it worth it. There is the argument that a new game plus would add more content but if that's what you want I honestly think you're better off asking for a sequel (Which is what I want, I'm biased, I know.) or a spin-off depending on whether or not everyone dies in the end. However, that's just my input on a new game plus.
Sorry, no sequels, the ending will be definitive. I might potentially make something in the same world, since I do love it, but it would probably be a different type of game.

I remember you said earlier Sierra, might have been last year, that you were going to make a prequel to TLS. Is that still happening?
Not entirely sure what you're referring to? I did write a short story that's set before the game, you can find that various places. While I might do something set in that time period again, a major prequel project is unlikely.

TheSwope42

Apr 23, 2017
can somebody gift me a save file that is past those freaking things in the hidden port i cant get past them for the life of me and im just stuck with 2 left and it sucks plz help

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
can somebody gift me a save file that is past those freaking things in the hidden port i cant get past them for the life of me and im just stuck with 2 left and it sucks plz help

If you only have two left why don't you finish them off? Or better yet just buy more potions to help you through it, it's really tough if you either use the wrong team set-up or decide to run it with no potions to keep your team alive, so I would suggest going to the wiki for some help on fighting those 3 monster types.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

I haven't played that section since before Sierra nerfed it. If she actually nerfed it, she may have left things as it was on initial release. It is an optional area though, so you could just skip it. If you really only have 2 left though I'm surprised you haven't already beat them with some health and mana potions.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Version 0.26.2 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2017/04/tls-version-0262-public-release.html

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Two new plot sex scenes.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.
Version 0.26.2
- Bugfixes and polishing.

Everyone ready to explore Eustrin and Aram? As usual for the first update in a new area, this update lays a lot of groundwork and not everything is resolved. Patrons found this one pretty satisfying, though, so I hope everyone enjoys! ^-^

Reactions: Takeda

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Edit: Nevermind, found and fixed the problem.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well must say that playing around in Eustrin was jolly good fun, though I do wonder how things change depending on how much/little you've interacted with the dwarves prior to that point in the game. Can't wait for the Aram part though, I have a feeling that monastary is going to be more important than just a potential false-flag start-up point.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
Simon's sense of responsibility wouldn't get in the way of him impregnating dwarves, would it? Sex for procreation is hot. I also have a little fantasy about Balia wanting to try out a new kind of breeding at max RP...

I kinda want to see the Impaler having a hatemance relationship with a nun, preferably the one in Feroholm that likes thinking critically about theology. He seems to be asexual anyway, so it'd be a good fit, they could just argue all the time.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.27.0
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.

As you can see, this update is getting a lot of things properly in order so that I can focus fully on the war event. Aside from the retroactive changes, though, it includes one last visit to Yhilin that should be fun. A lot of quests/variables/investments that have been ongoing for a while finally wrap up this time.

Because I'm busy working on a bunch of different things at once, though, I didn't feel like taking the time to make a lot of screenshots. So you'll have to make do with this one:
KGnl86G.png

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Version 0.27.1 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2017/05/tls-version-0271-public-release.html

Version 0.27.0
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.

Version 0.27.1
- Made a major change to the magical shop in the Rose District. If you fulfill the requirements, you'll now have a chance to buy Orgasmic Empire tier equipment here before the war! This one is a balance chance, but can be utilized by any save prior to the ending screen.
- Various flavor additions around Yhilin.
- The usual polishing and bugfixes.

Prepare for war, everybody! I am very busy with the launch of Kingdom of Deception, so I'll keep my notes brief. Hope you enjoy! ^-^

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yay a new patch! I've already gone through and played it, enjoyed the fact that I managed my priorities so well that I had an excess research option available. Can't wait for the actual war itself! :D

Anyway I have a question about one thing: "There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition" Since I researched Dari's condition last, I have no idea what changed retroactively for her compared to what was the previous result of researching Dari. Anyone would happen to know?

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Anyway I have a question about one thing: "There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition" Since I researched Dari's condition last, I have no idea what changed retroactively for her compared to what was the previous result of researching Dari. Anyone would happen to know?
Basically, the earlier you choose Dari's research, the happier she is with you. But regardless of when you do, she has a new conversation about it.

Fogel

May 2, 2016
At the end of the chapter, you get reminded that there is still an open slot for research, but I have already done all topics. Is that normal, or did I miss something?

Takeda

May 21, 2016
same all the possible research is done. Very nice is going the story awaiting what the future will show us...

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
Will there ever be a day counter.or something for simon path while in orgasmic empire

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
That made me chuckle. To clarify Ted's point, @cazadore , all the clocks in the orgasmic empire will give you a day count when you examine them. They can be found all over, but it certainly took me a while (and a helpful forum post) to realize they functioned that way.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
That made me chuckle. To clarify Ted's point, @cazadore , all the clocks in the orgasmic empire will give you a day count when you examine them. They can be found all over, but it certainly took me a while (and a helpful forum post) to realize they functioned that way.
how did someone find that out did they go crazy and start trying to talk to clocks

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
how did someone find that out did they go crazy and start trying to talk to clocks

I imagine they just checked the clocks like they do any other piece of furniture. I mean I try to check most objects in the game, it's proven useful since the start. Though the clocks were unique in that it's never been an object hanging off the wall that was important, and clocks of the same model found earlier in the game don't tell you anything about what day it is. It might also have been the game's creator mentioning it to people who where wondering how to tell time.

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
There's a fairly strong hint about it from checking the first clock in the section, in the Empress's room. If you don't walk around your tiny confines checking everything... well, you're a strange sort of prisoner.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
Just finished new version after starting new game sierra is evil for stopping there but adorable succubus child
Wonder whats coming out first new tls or kingdom of deception

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
Is there going to be art for h scenes eventually if yes you could add a new patreon goal dedicated to art commissions

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Is there going to be art for h scenes eventually if yes you could add a new patreon goal dedicated to art commissions
I do want to have art, yes. But at this stage, the biggest obstacle is finding a good artist willing to commit to a project this size, which has proved difficult. However, I can say that the increasing Patreon amount has made it easier for me to look at much better artists when I'm considering my options.

Is it possible to use other research option for orc floof multiple times
It's only meant to be researched once.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
[/QUOTE]It's only meant to be researched once.[/QUOTE]

Ok but still hoping for more unique orcs and upgrading them also hope for the return of investing

Another question does the game have 4 or 5 chapters i think i heard it might be 5

i'm not sure if i said yes to qum's research i think i did i chose to give her resources that's yes right also where are succubus immigrants at not sure where checked switches and yes and no were unchecked for research

Last edited:

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
It's only meant to be researched once.

Ok but still hoping for more unique orcs and upgrading them also hope for the return of investing

Another question does the game have 4 or 5 chapters i think i heard it might be 5

i'm not sure if i said yes to qum's research i think i did i chose to give her resources that's yes right also where are succubus immigrants at not sure where checked switches and yes and no were unchecked for research
In order:
1) You can definitely expect more investments, unique orcs, and orc upgrades!
2) I have never said the exact number of chapters. I will after chapter three is over, though.
3) Yes, if you gave resources to Qum you did her research.
4) For the last part, are you referring to the succubus immigration policy/investment? Southeast part of the House of Petitions, I believe.