Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nah, let's just go big guy...these girls here are having a hard time containing themselves." The two cow sluts where giving each other hand jobs already.

Kresh nods and takes the lead, taking the party down to the south west corner of the plains. Through the long grass and occasional trees they eventually come to a large hole that leads down into the ground at a soft angle. Taking her staff, Kresh ties a brown flag with a circle of leaves in the center to it and holds it high in the air. Two huntresses step out from the grass, each of them wearing a necklace with three fangs on it.

"Why does a sister hod the flag of parley?"

"Look...that man has her necklace...she is not our sister for the time being, she is his."

"I see...what is it that you want demon man?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Greetings." He takes off his shirt. "I have come to trade." He looks them directly in the eyes, standing with his back straight and arms by his side 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two eye the twisting thorns going across his body.

"What would you have to trade with us? We have all we want and need."

"You don't look like a merchant either...judging by your group of women, you look more like a slave baron."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smirks slightly. "They're all here under their own free will. Save for two." He drags the cowgirls forward. "I have heard you have two humans in your possession. I intend to trade them," He motions to the cowgirls. "For the humans." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two huntresses look between the cow girls and step forward. They each check one, feeling their full testicles, examining the large cocks and squeezing their breasts to see fresh milk.

"Sister...these two would make great breeders...they could both mother and nurture the children...freeing up hunters from doing it."

"Or do both. impregnate a hunter, then get pregnant themselves and raise both children....."

"Demon...we can not make the final call, but your offer is noted....you stay here, I will go get the chieftain." With that, one of the huntresses runs inside the den.

Kresh moves up to Dryvus and whispers in his ear. "The chieftain is different. Do not look in her eyes, look at her paws. Do not challenge her. Kneel when she arrives and refer to her as Chieftain. Understand?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Several minutes later a massive hyena huntress steps from the den, four huntresses, all wearing five fang collars, following behind her. She stands just as tall as the cow sluts Dryvus has tamed but with a slime figure, pert C cup breasts and toned muscles hiding under her soft spotted fur. A necklace of ten fangs hung around her neck and just her presence was enough to make the girls all kneel down while Dryvus felt a crushing sense of domination from this woman. She was not all woman though, as a large sheath hid what must be a fourteen inch cock and two heavy balls swung beneath it.

"So...you are the demon man offering a slave trade huh? your tattoos are impressive, I will give you that." She looks straight at Dryvus, challenging him to look back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus sinks to one knee, his right arm crossed over the upraised knee, his left curled into a fist and pressed into the ground. "I am, Chieftain." He says, looking at her paws. It chafed so much to be doing this... He really didn't like bowing and scraping to people. But... It wasn't for him. He had to focus on the bigger picture. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at him. "You know your manners....that is good. Rise demon man we shall speak casually."  She walks over to the cow sluts and starts sizing them up just like the huntresses before her. "These are good quality. Heavy balls, thick cocks, already making milk." She points to one of them "You, on your hands and knees." The cow girl, made to obey, quickly gets on her hands and knees. The Chieftain spreads her pussy open. "Naturally wet to the point of dripping and fast to obey....these are good slaves. You say you want the human men it return?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well...bring out the humans, I wish to trade."

One of the huntresses leaves and comes back with Marcus, a shorter guy, and Richard, an average man with an awesome mustache. Both of them are wearing nothing but loin clothes and look very tired. Other than that, they are completely unharmed.

"These are the two humans we caught several weeks ago. Do you agree to give me those cow sluts in return for them?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then the deal is made. Release them."

Richard and Marcus are freed from their binds and slowly walk over to stand next to Dryvus without a word.

The two cow sluts are removed from Dryvus' tails and lead down into the den, ready to start their new lives as breeding slaves.

"now then...I see you bested one of my three fang hunters. That takes considerable skill." She looks at Kresh'nah "You are Kresh'na is it. you lost to this man?"

"Yes Chieftain, he beat me fair and square, no cheap tricks or foul plays. I was careless and did not properly scout him out before attacking."

The chieftain nods slowly "The hunt goes both ways girl. I hope he returns your necklace soon. As for you demon trader...take this." She hands Dryvus a jewel like a cats eye marble. "Your products are good and we always need more breeders down here due to our lack of men. That gem makes you a friend of the huntresses. Stop by to sell breeding slaves whenever you have stock."

With that she heads back inside, leaving only the two guards behind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks at Kresh'na. "Both ways, she said...?" He has a bit of disappointment in his eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh'na nods. "The hunt is a double sided event. I tried to hunt you as a slave for the den. It ended with you hunting me, joining your side on your travels.

[be back in a bit]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What exactly did she mean when she said she hoped I would return your necklace soon...?" He asks, rolling the cats eye marble between his fingers, not meeting her eyes. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As a three fang hunter, I have proven my worth to the den. But as you have bested me and claimed my necklace...I am not a hunter, I am prey...your prey. She was being very polite to even speak to me after confirming you beat me. As I stand now, returning to the den would be impossible...which is why we needed the flag."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So that means you're not to to try and get it back from me by fighting for it?" He says, looking at her now. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is one way I could reclaim my title. Another would be to prove myself to you in your service so you grant it back to me. I suppose you could just hand it back...but that would be hollow and meaningless."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd prefer we do the second option... But does that mean you'll have to leave? That you won't be coming back?" He asks, the necklace starting to feel very uncomfortable and heavy around his neck now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It would mean I am free to leave. Free to act as I see fit. no longer bound by to your service." She steps up to Dryvus so they are inches apart. "Only a direct order from the Chieftain would make me leave your side though."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hesitantly reaches out and wraps an arm around her waist, almost as if he's unsure whether she's still going to stay, then yanks her into a kiss, his tongue wrapping around hers and pretty much trapping it in place. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
True to her adorable form, she goes weak in the legs and wraps her arms around Dryvus so she doesn't fall over. Her tongue weakly wiggles against Dryvus' but he has her pretty much locked in place.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pulls back just a bit. "I don't ever want you to leave." He murmurs. "That goes for everyone here!" He says, looking at each of them in turn. He gently pushes Kresh away and turns to the humans. "My name is Dryvus. Carl sent me to take you guys back home. I'm still working on the taking you back home part, but I do know a safe place where you can stay." He says, looking them in the eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Marcus, the short one, speaks up first. "Really? I have no love for Carl but god damn I want out of this place. Sure they didn't hurt us, but they rode us raw every day!"

"Yea...it was nice at first, but they didn't let us rest, just gave us herbs to boost stamina and kept going. where is this safe place we can stay?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Up north. Martha, Hugo and Jack are there." He says. 

[Gimme a few minutes before the next post...]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Martha, Hugo and Jack?! Oh thank goodness, I feared the worse. You say they are up north? Where exactly?"

Frasia speaks up. "Frostnip village. Just got through the giant gate and follow the signs. I am sure you can spot Hugo when you get there."

"Right...thank you Dryvus. We will head there as soon as we have had some rest."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Take as long as you need. We'll just head back to the city." Dryvus says, nodding to them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two tired men nod and move off to the side to rest for a while.

The rest of the girls move with Dryvus as he heads for Toy'la.

"So boss...I was wondering...did you want to start making that house by the lake? That room in the inn is nice and all but...our group keeps getting bigger."