Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better about beating the crap out of me!" He says, laughing, then stands, pulls out of Willow, flips her over, and rams back into her, his hips making a steady 'slap-slap-slap' noise as he roughly fucks her like a toy. His tentacles slide out from his back, splaying out evenly. "First one to get to one gets to use it!" He calls out, pulling out of Willow's pussy and slamming both lengths into her ass, continuing at a much faster pace, spanking her ass and twisting her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girls scramble for the chance at a good dicking.

Frasia claims two and promptly guides one into each hole.

Jessy grabs three which she puts one in her ass and the other two in her mouth.

Altra amazingly grabs three of them, two in her ass and one in her pussy.

Which leaves Kresh with one tentacle which she gently slides into her pussy...and slides up to Dryvus. "Can...I have your mouth too?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus slides his tongue out, caressing her cheek with it before sliding it into her mouth, his demonic eyes, half closed in pleasure, gleaming with amusement, slide over to look at her face. His hips continue bucking into Willow, determined to fuck her silly into the chair. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
kresh goes cross eyed as she leans forward and presses her lips against his while sucking on his tongue and bucking her hips against her single tentacle. 

The amount of feedback from five different sources of pleasure is mind numbing. so many different holes, each with its own appeal would be enough to drive a normal man mad with pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
But Dryvus isn't any normal man, is he? He sets all the tentacles to vibrating, all the ones in their pussies going straight to their wombs. His right hand stops spanking Willow's ass and instead goes to grope Kresh's breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. His left hand spreads Willow's ass even wider, letting him get even deeper. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The room is filled with moans, groans, lewd wet noises and gasps as all five girls derive pleasure from his many cocks. The sound of juices dripping onto the floor quickly becomes apparently and Altra has to keep switching out the vials under Willow mid fuck. Kresh is basically putty in his hands right now, her tongue weakly playing against his.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus curls and twists his tongue around Kresh's mouth, driving her crazy with pleasure. The tentacles, as if sensing his need to cum, start pumping into the girls even faster, driving them absolutely wild. His thrusting follows suit, rutting into Willow like a man possessed (which, technically, he was), and groaning into Kresh'na's kiss. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Like a domino affect the girls all hit orgasm one after the next. First Altra, then Frasia, then Jessy, then willow and finally Kresh as they all give out screams of bliss and begin leaking hot girl cum around his tentacle cocks. Even while being fucked silly Altra manages to switch out the vials mid act to collect everything.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As usual, it's the tightening of their holes that finally sets Dryvus off. He snarls and cums, his dicks still furiously thrusting even as he does so. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girls all groans as they feel copious amounts of cum pour into their holes. One after the next they all fill up with cum, gaining pudgy cum guts to the point they look like they are all pregnant and in the early months! With satisfied sighs they all starts sitting down and pulling his lovely tentacles out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pants, still hilted in Willow. When he recovers, he flips over, pulling both Willow and Kresh to the seat with him. He undoes Willow's bindings, setting her free. "So! Day one. How's it feel so far?" He asks the blissed out Jessy, grinning his characteristic fangy Cheshire cat smile; right before he goes back to kissing Kresh, his eyes still on Jessy, an eyebrow raised. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Just excellent so far. I got to use more powerful magic, meet your harem of girls and get properly fucked twice in the same day! A win all around I do say so myself."

Kresh blisses out again when he kisses her, immediatly going back to putty mode in seconds, with soft moans leaking from her lips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles softly into the kiss, his finger sliding down Kresh's back and slipping into her asshole, gently thrusting in and out. He pulls away. "If that's the case, you're never gonna wanna leave after you've had my cooking!" He says, grinning, his tongue sliding back into Kresh's mouth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, are you both a sex and cooking expert? If that is the case then I really do have no reason to leave your side. Good food, good sex and nice to look at. what a find you are!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs, kissing Kresh one last time before standing up and stretching, the bones in his back popping. "Alright girls. We're leaving in a couple of hours. I want everyone fresh by then!" He smiles at them. "I'll go inform Isabelle of our departure. Although I'm sure she just heard everything!" He says, the last part directed at the ceiling, laughing, his hands on his hips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The group can hear muffled laughter from upstairs...yea, she heard alright!

The girls go about cleaning themselves up while Altra starts brewing up potions right off the bat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gets dressed, looking out the window the whole while, smiling as he imagines what it would be like to live up here with the girls, having snowball fights every day... Although he would probably have to avoid Jessy. Her accuracy was unnerving... 

A sudden unbidden image of the chewed up mushroom man flashes through his head, and his mood immediately sours. The poor bastard died, yeah, but he didn't deserve to go out like that... Not in a land that wasn't his own... Dryvus grits his teeth. He wasn't going to let the others die. No way. Not in this place... He turns to the girls, a ghost of a smile gracing his face. They were both his greatest strength and weakness. He knew that, and he suspected they did too. The smile grew a little wider. He wasn't going back. Human girls would be tearing each other's hair out. These girls seemed to be perfectly fine living with each other... Maybe he would have to build a mansion to house all his girls by the time he was ready to settle down. And oh god the number of kids running around... He shudders, then laughs. If the kids were all his and theirs... It made no difference. He would love all of them equally. 

He walks to the girls, still smiling. "You guys ready?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure are boss! Packed and ready to hunt some cow men!"

"I should have the potions ready by the time we hit the plains again!"

"Let us go Chieftain, the sooner we are gone the sooner our hunt begins!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Issy! We're leaving!" Dryvus yells, before turning and heading for the door, his odd harem following. He turns to the grasslands, kinda disappointed to get out of the cold. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A few hours of trudging through the snow and jumping through the giant gate quickly finds them back in the plains!

zelda_wii_u_offical_grassland.thumb.png.67ba16036c187e9f068e94f789cf9a6a.png

Taking a big sniff of the crisp cool air brings smiles to the faces of the girls as they all quickly ditch their thick winter clothes and proudly walk about naked, much to Dryvus' delight!

"Alright Chieftain, minotaurs live in the far west fringe by the gate to the swamp lands. Altra, how goes the potion."

"Not too much longer and it should settle down!"

"Awesome! Lets go going boss!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lead the way, Kresh!" Dryvus says, eyeing her ass and smirking as she walked past. He was pretty sure she already knew why he had asked her to lead the way, if that slightly exaggerated sway of her hips was any indication... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh leads the group of six through the plains on a two hour trip to the west wall. up toward the corner of the plains she takes them where large hills roll up and down making long vision a chore. Suddenly, she jumps to the floor, laying on her stomach. "One ahead, get down!"

Everyone quickly hits the floor and scoots up to see.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
he is a big one! Standing ten feel tall and muscles bigger than his head the minotaur is sitting down to relax and masturbate.

Minotaur.thumb.jpg.d0d65e04bc8e739b6dcc3ba2e093516b.jpg

Standing nine feet tall and covered head to toe in thin fur, his muscles bulge out larger than his head. Two huge horns adorn his forehead and all he wears is a simple loin clothe. A large dual sided axe sits on his back, the edges blunted to not kill his prey but would still hurt like hell.

Altra slide sup next to Dryvus and hands him a hot pink bubbling potion. "Ok...I might have over done this, but it will work. Fem Max I call it. this will turn anything into a super feminine woman near instantly. Yes his cock will vanish, but I can just give him a new one."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right... Now all we need to do is get him to drink it. Well... Minos are pretty damn stupid, so maybe we can trick him into thinking it's a really powerful drink... Altra, can you make me something that looks similar, but does nothing, really?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Who do you think you are talking to big guy? I can brew freaking anything!" In a matter of moments she comes back with another bubbling pink vial. "Boom, fizzy strawberry juice!"

"That was...really fast Altra."

"I may tease you around and act aloof Frasia, but alchemy and brewing is no joke."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Perfect! Now all I have to do is give him the fem potion while I drink the strawberry juice..." He says, taking it from her. "Alright guys. Wish me luck!" He stands and walks to the Mino. "Hello there! Care for a little challenge, my friend?" He calls out from a fair distance away. 

[Sun's up. Time to sleep!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the minotaur turns and rises from his seat.

"What challenge would that be stranger? If it is a test of might, just give me the reward now!" the minotaur laughs heartily, clearly proud of his strength.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not a test of might, but something similar." He holds up the vials. "What I have here is renowned for being the strongest drink in the land. Also happens to be really damn expensive. So! I was looking for someone to test it with. A thousand dons if you're still standing after drinking this! Oh, and don't worry, I'm drinking the same thing." He says, holding up both vials. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A thousand dons just for drinking a vial that small?! Ha! You must be as stupid as you are rich! Give me that vial, I will show you how a real man drinks!" He all but snatches the vial from Dryvus' hand and pulls the cork out, wincing at the smell. "Good lords...this smells like the bog during summer..."