Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I know... He's gone. Nothing I can do about it. I just hope he passed out from pain and shock before it got worse..." He says grimly. He reaches into his pockets and pulls out the horns. "At least we did him this one favour..." He says, setting the Yeti horns down on the table in front of him. "Probably what killed him." He says, nodding to the horns. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altar picks up the horns. "Yettit horns...yea, a yetti would do the trick. They eat everything that comes near them. Especially a man made of mushroom." she puts them down and goes back to hugging him.

"So...what now boss?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll go and break the news to the others." He says, picking her up and setting her down, pocketing Yeti horns. "And maybe get a necklace or something made out of this..." He mumbles, leaving the room in a slight daze, heading to Martha's house and knocking on the door. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Martha opens the door and smiles. "Oh, hello again Dryvus. What can I do for you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... May I come in for a second? I have something to say... And it isn't good news." He says, looking her in the eye. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh...oh dear." She steps aside to let him in. The home is similar to isabelle's with a fire place and lounge to the right, kitchen to the right. No up stairs though, so everything must be in back. Jack, the slim man from before is by the fire with Hugo who barely fits inside.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey guys. I uh... I went looking for the one who split off from the others. The one who ate all those mushrooms. And uh... He's... He's dead. He was killed by a Yeti." Dryvus says, his mouth set in a hard line. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Their faces are a mix of fear, sadness and pain.

"A yetti killed him? Oh gods above....oh gods.."

"This is not good. We can not stay in this world...we do not know the dangers here."

"Gone...dead....No no no."

Martha has her face pressed against Hugo's arm as Jack looks at the floor

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus is quiet for a moment. "I'll get you all out of here. I promise." He says, abruptly turning to leave, shutting the door after himself. 

"Rather uncharacteristic of you to make promises you're not sure you can keep..." Kestral murmurs into his head. 

"Shut up Kestral. Not in the mood right now. I told them I'll get them out, and get them out I will. Anyone who's alive and wants to go home can go." Dryvus replies angrily. Kestral simply chuckles in reply. 

Dryvus reaches Isabelle's house and lets himself in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
No body asks him how it went, they just nod and welcome him back inside.

"So, four are safe, one is dead, one is missing and two are captives. So we either go on a wild goose chase for a missing human....or work on the captives."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Let's start with the captives." Dryvus says, sitting in front of Kresh. "What can you tell me about the huntresses' fighting styles?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There are many of them. Most favore speed over all else though some have adapted for solid defense instead of speed. Most everyone uses a weapon that gives range so they don't risk their limbs during a hunt. Bolas and nets are also very common for tripping up prey. Both hands, legs and feet are used for unarmed combat...though grapples are the weak point with no real solid break unless they use the defense style."

"Well, what about your peoples homes? Where are they?"

"Undergrounds in massive dens that go on for a long time. Most of it is living space, further back is the dining hall, behind that is the fighting arena and slave holding pens finally in the far back in the chieftains room...avoid fighting her at all costs Dryvus. You can't win."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and leans back. "Any way I could trade with them instead? Slave for slave?" He asks, rubbing his hands in circles over his forehead. This crap was giving him a headache...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If...the trade was equal...then yes. You could trade with them so long as you held a banner of peace. I could make on for you but...do you have any slaves to trade? They would need strong cocks and quick recovery rates."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We don't.... But... I suppose it's time we went hunting..." Dryvus looks up at her, an evil gleam in his eye, a grin spreading across his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The same grin goes across her face. "I see. A hunt is called. The prey is chosen. How exciting!"

"Don't worry big guy, anyone will do. I have the potions to give girls cocks and turn guys into girls....so the board is wide open!"

"Subjugating those weaker than us? how fun! Let's make them all submissive little girls!"

"I have not seen spirits so high for a while, this should be fun master!"

"My goodness, you all share a sadistic side don't you? Oh well, this should be fun to watch all the same."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So! What should we hunt? Minotaurs, catgirls, catboys... Frogs...? Nah. What are our options?" He says, leaning back and crossing his hands behind his head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, the plans has many folks in it. There are cat tribals on the fringes who would make easy pickings. A few rat folks around. I have seen some minotaurs about as well if you wanted to make some cow girls out of them."

"The forest holds plenty of goblins, you know from me that we bounce back really quick. We could even try to catch some imps that flutter around there as well!"

"The lake is full of shark girls boss! We can wrestle a few down easy as cake!"

"Master, don't forget the large number of lamia and lizard folk in the desert."

"There is not much here in the snowy north...some wolf folk and owl folk....winter creatures."

"Hey boss, we could head back to the swamp...all sorts of people seem to live out there. frog girls, spider folks and who knows what else!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sorry Altra. Imps are out. You know what they do." He points to his body. "The rest are fair game. I say we hunt down a couple of Minos and capture them. Maybe turn them into cowgirls with dicks. And then we exchange. That work?" He asks, looking around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"I will need to make big double doses to convert minotaurs. That is a lot of male to change you know?" She takes out her vials and sets to work.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks at Willow. "I'm sure our live-in succubus would be more than happy to provide some..." He says, grinning and winking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow smiles and nods "you need my cum right Altra? Just say the word and I can get myself off easily enough...or maybe master will use his cocks on me!"

"Uhh, yea...thanks...I guess."

"Not every day you have someone happily offering their cum to you huh?"

"No, not really, but our group is a strange one." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. All thanks to me." He says, waving his hand in the air like a kid at school before bringing it down to Willow, crooking a finger at her. "Come on, then..." He murmurs, his tentacles already sliding out, his dicks straining at his pants. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow smiles happily and quickly moves over to Dryvus, pulling down his pants to free his twin members before hopping up onto his lap, her ass and pussy hovering just above them. "So master, is it the twins or the tentacles this time around for me?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, just the twins. We don't want you making too much noise now do we?" He murmurs, his hands gently pressing her hips down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly lowers her hips down, her slick, tight and hot holes quickly devouring his cocks in a world of pleasure for both of them. Lewd moans slide from her throat as she holds onto his shoulder to brace herself. "Oh master...you feel amazing as always!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is it just me or the fact that everyone is watching, hmm? Everyone is watching my dicks stretch your holes open... Wanting to be you..." He leans in and grabs a nipple in his teeth, rolling it back and forth, his arms wrapping around her and holding her tightly to him. He begins to slide in and out of her, an almost slow pace. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow moans in bliss, her face a mask of pure happiness and bliss as she grinds her hips forward and back while he thrusts up and down inside of her. Juices quickly begin to leak out from her pussy and Altra is quick on the take to hold a glass under them.

"Well yea big guy...I certainly wouldn't mind being in her place. I already offered myself any time, any place."

"Boss, it is safe to assume that all of us want your cocks day in and day out."

"I am less interested in your cocks and more your...affections. Chieftain, you kisses could immobilize me for days."

"Well of course we want your cocks Dryvus, you were the first good fuck I have had for years!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus suddenly jerks his head to the side, looking at Jessy. "Years!? Damn, woman! I would have gone insane!" He laughs, then grabs Willow under her ribs and starts to bounce her up and down, her light body and his strength combining to make her a life-size cocksleeve. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her latex bindings feel his desires and quickly restrain her limbs, making her an actual cocksleeve, leaving her completely at his mercy...not that she is complaining as her moans continue and her holes tighten up even more.

"It wasn't easy, the crystal dildo only scratched the itch for so long....but i have a stronger fortitude than that!"