Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The minotaur throws back the vial and lets out a loud belch. "What? Is that it? Ha! I could hardly even taste the alcohol! I guess you owe me a thousand dons! Hahahaha....haha....ha?" The minotaur looks confused down at his body, obviously felling something welling up inside him.

Instantly he falls to his knees, mooing in pain as his body begins to shift rapidly. First he looses a foot of height, coming down to eight feet just like Isabelle. Next his muscles fade away and his mass begins to shrink and vanish leaving him with a far more slender build. His normally masculine and rugged exterior rapidly becomes softer, plush and feminine. Those large horns on his head quickly shrink into small four inch horns more fitting for a lady. On and on it changes until he is one of the most beautiful holstaurus' that Dryvus has ever seen. His chest ripples and begins to swell, A, B, C, D, E, F cup breasts now sit naturally on his form and seconds later large streams of milk pour for his newly inflated nippled. His once mighty cock and balls shrink rapidly until they vanish completely and with a girly moan a new puffy pussy quickly forms to take their place, already drooling with lubricant. His legs muscles fade and leave him with plush slender legs and dainty hooves at the end.

Finally it comes to an end and a hyper feminine holstaurus now lays on the ground before him. Her hips are wide and ready for birthing many children, her breasts are huge and leak milk constantly. Plush lips adorn her soft face, great for sucking cock and giving soft kisses. Her plush belly is flat but with a hint of chub. She would be a great breeder!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The others come down, examining the work.

"Geeze Altra! This is one hell of a change!"

"I went for a triple batch, maybe that was too much."

"It doesn't matter, the prey as fallen for the trap. Now we finish the job."

"Right. Hey big guy, do you want me to futa up this cow now, or do you want to have your way and brain wash her first?"

"When you do mold her mind, make her fertiile, with great recovery speed and production. My sisters will likely want this one as a breeder and wet nurse."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"One heck of a change indeed. Altra, I think we'll go futa now, so that when I perform the spell, it will affect her dick too." He says, standing back to let her work. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You got it big guy!" She pulls out a dull purple potion and steps up to the cow girl. Rather than go to her mouth, she spreads that new pussy open. "Uhhh, lift her hips up for me, I don't want this leaking out. Thanks." With her hips up she pours the vial into the girls vagina and steps back. "Just hold here there....give it a second."

The cow girl suddenly lets out a loud moo moan as her crotch begins to change. Her clit grows longer and longer, shifting and changing in shape before a foot long horse cock stands erect in front of them. Next comes a newly formed ball sack that grows larger and larger until two four inch balls fall out into it, hanging heavily on her sopping wet pussy.

"Yes! It worked! Added a cock and balls without reducing femininity! Score one for Altra!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus watches the change with his eyebrows raised. Damn. Altra did good work. Now for the main course... His dicks, aroused and erect from watching her pussy being spread open like that, and the transformation that followed, throbbed needily. He quickly pulls his pants down and kicks them to the side. His dicks strain even harder now that they're out in the open. He grins and gets to his knees, leaning over her and grabbing her breasts, using them as leverage as he lines up one of his dicks with her pussy and slowly pushes inside, his tongue curling out to wrap around her dick, stroking it in time with his penetration. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The new cow girl moans in bliss, her hands digging into the dirt as her new and sensitive pussy is slowly penetrated straight up to the hilt. Add in the feeling of her ass being stuff and her cock being serviced by a long and skilled tongue, this girl is in a whole new world of pleasure. Her tits leak milk around Dryvus' hand, thick and warm, and her pussy is drooling lubricant all over Dryvus and the floor.

"Don't worry about that addictive cum big guy...she doesn't have it any more. I made sure of that. Talked to Isabelle while you were out, got some samples. Turns out if you remove the cock and balls. then put it back on they lose their natural born addictive qualities...same with the milk! So this girl here is just a normal factory! ...well, she will be when you finish with her."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is that so? Interestiiiiinnnnghh!" He groans as his dicks are squeezed by the virginally tight cowgirl's holes. He struggles not to fuck her raw, drawing his dicks out and thrusting back in slowly. He was going to make this last, dammit! But she felt so goooood! He grits his teeth, leaning closer to her ears. "Listen to me you cow slut. You're going to be a breeding and nursing bitch! You're going to be able to cum over and over and over, as long your mistresses need you to! And you know what else? You're going to nurse their babies for the rest of your life! All you want to do is obey their orders, because you have no will of your own, you slut!" He growls into her ear, repeating it over and over to get it stuck in her brain. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
At first she resists, shaking her head and muttering faint protests. Each repetition of the commands gets farther and farther, her eyes slowly fading to pink. "Breeding bitch? Nursing bitch? I am those? Cum lots and lots? Cum until told to stop? Nurse babies for life? Obey?" her mind is at breaking point, one more strong push will cement those orders as her new life.

Down below, her pussy squeezes tightly around Dryvus' cock, the virgin tightness would be painful but the copious amounts of juices make it a pleasant squeeze rather than painful. Her ass is just as tight, ringing his cock for all that it is worth and being hotter than normal. Her cock throbs in the air, wrapped in his tongue, leaking pre quickly and coating her stomach in the stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes... Do that, and you shall have pleasure unending. All you have to do is listen to every word I say. Listen, and obey. Listen, and submit. Your will is no longer yours." He repeats it over and over, thrusting into her harder with each word until he's going as fast as possible, desperate to cum and seal the deal, his dicks already streaming pre and making the fuck even easier.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dryvus feels a familiar arc of power radiate from the mark on his shoulder. It rushes down his arm and jumps into the cow girl. With a flash of light her eyes glow a soft pink as her mind is completely overridden by her new life long orders. "yes master! Please order your breeding slut! Take me! Use me! I am just a vessel of your will!" Her holes suddenly loosen up a bit as she submits to Dryvus and she pushes back against his brutal fucking. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth and her eyes roll up a bit as she happily looses herself in pleasure!

"It feels so good to submit! So good to be given orders!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good slut!" He says before ramming into her at a breakneck pace, his orgasm starting to build. He suddenly pulls out and slams his dicks into her asshole, rutting her until he cums. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The cow slut quickly reaches orgasm at such a fast and hard pace. Her cock throbs and begins spraying a large constant stream of cum that would rival even Dryvus in sheer volume! Her tits spurt milk as her body writhes on the floor, twitching and moaning. her belly quickly swells up as her ass is stuffed full of Dryvus' seed, making her look pregnant already, a warm reminder of what she will look like more often than not.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus slams into her a few times more, then pulls out and wipes his dicks on her furry thighs. "Good job, slut!" He says, getting dressed again and pulling the cowgirl to her feet. "Should we get another now or trade first?" He asks Kresh. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We should get another one first. We do not want to try their patience. A quick final trade would work best."

"Works for me, I got more potions ready big guy. You want another cow?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Let's go for it!" He says, his tailcock curling around the cowgirl's neck and leading her off like a slave on a leash. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the new cow slut follows them happily, her long tongue occasionally licking at the tentacle around her neck. This time they have to hunt for several hours before finding another minotaur. This one looks much like the other, but his fur is black instead of a warm brown. He also doesn't look that friendly. 

"Chieftain...I don't think this one will fall for the drinking trick."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we can't brute force it. That is a minotaurs bread and butter. I think the only way to deal with it would be magic."

"Which is where I shine the brightest."

"...how humble of you Jessy. But yes. We need to distract it long enough for Jessy to hypnotize it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or she could seduce him. She's got the looks." He says, winking at her. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy cringes and makes a sour face. "eww, I guess I could be such a brute is not my type.....ah, but if you really need me to, then yes I can go ahead."

"Please do, once you have him under control we will move forward."

"Fine fine, I expect a reward for this later." She stands up and moves out toward the minotaur.

She moves her hips and keeps her chest out as she approaches the beast. Things start off slow, but as she works her magic the minotaur slowly relaxes. It takes almost an hour before he is sitting down with Jessy on his lap. his hands are practically glued to her breasts as she chats him up. Much to her dismay the bull man leans forward for a kiss to most likley kick off the fun and she is forced to capture his lips. With him focused so intently she quickly starts her magic and in a few minutes the minotuar just sits there in a daze, caught by her spell.

Jessy quickly gets off him and starts dry heaving over the grass "Oh gross...oh lord...I could taste his last meal! gack!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus wiggles one of his tentacles in her face. "Remind me to wash it out later." He says, winking at her again and slapping her butt before walking over to the minotaur ans forcing the potion down his throat. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The cow man drinks it obediently and, just like before, undergoes the same transformations until the one masculine bull is replaced by a hyper feminine cow woman. Altra pours the next potion into her new pussy and she also has a foot long horse cock and four inch balls.

"Alright big guy. Same thing as before. Fertile, milky, fast recovery and breed hungry!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Another mindfucked cow..." He pulls his shirt off. "Think I'll stick to the tentacles this time." He says, two tentacles sliding out and immediately plugging her ass and pussy. He walks over and sits down on the cowgirl's midriff, sliding his dick between her tits. Damn, so soft! He pinches and twists her nipples, bending down to whisper the chant in her ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her holes are just as tight and moist as the previous cow girl adn those mountainous tits are like marshmallow heaven for his cocks. As he pinches and twists her nipples, fresh streams of milk spray out and onto the floor. Within the hour her eyes glow pink and her mind has been completely rewritten to serve as the perfect breeding slut. Not a single thing remains of the previous minotaur.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus grabs her tits and roughly fucks them, the tentacle in her pussy pulling out and slamming into her asshole. Within a few minutes of furious fucking, he cums, splattering her face with his jizz and stuffing her full from her backdoor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good work Chieftain, that is two for two. Now we just need to make contact with my sisters and make the trade."

"So how do we do that without getting the crap kicked out of us?"

"I will make a diplomats flag. I have the materials on me. If we approach the den with the flag raised they will not attack on sight...just don't expect them to be friendly."

"Better than being taken as slaves."

"Chieftain, make sure you wear my necklace, it will give you at least some standing while trying to talk trade."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right... Anything else I should be aware of? Something offensive to your customs, code of conduct, stuff like that?" He asks, wrapping another tentacle cock around the neck of the second cowgirl slave. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Look them straight in the eyes while talking, to look away would show cowardice. Do not, under any circumstance, huff while they are talking to you. It is an insult, basically it means you will not listen and their words are empty to you. Lastly, take off your shirt. your demonic markings will pass as tattoos, a thing that only the highest hunters are allowed to posses. Short of that, speak clearly and firmly, do not back down."