Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello! I would like to place a custom order." Dryvus takes out the horns and catseye and sets it down on the table. "I would like it if you could make a necklace out of this." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs the horns first. "Are these yetti horns!? My goodness mister, you fight some scary things don't you! Or did you buy them? Either way, nice find!" She grabs the cat eye gem "Well shave me bald and call me a rat! This is a seer gem! Very rare and expensive! Some say these gems bring good luck, but I can't prove that. Sure, i can make a necklace out of this. Not gonna be cheap though...two hundred dons!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I fight a lot of scary things." He chuckles. "But I wasn't alone." He glances at Kresh and smiles. "Anyway. Two hundred dons? Done." He says, handing over the cash. 

[752 dons remaining]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gathers up the dons in her tiny hands and grabs the pieces. "Give me an hour, I need to be really careful or this gem is going to shatter all over the place." She sits on her chair and takes out the world thinnest needle before setting to work.

"So...we have an hour to kill boss. What should we do?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm heading to the brothel. I need to check up on Emma and see if she's decided on whether or not she wants to go back." He says, starting to walk to the brothel. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh grabs Frasia by the arm "You are with me. We will use this time to start your training...lazy shark."

"awwww, fine. we will be here boss!"

The two move off to an open spot are start talking before Frasia takes her first fighting stance.

the brothel is in full swing. Lewd sounds ring out from the communal room and the bird girl from before is still at the desk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles and walks to the brothel, a part of him wanting to stay and watch the fight. When he reaches the brothel, he asks the sparrow girl if Emma is free. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, it is you again, mister savior. Yea, she just finished with a guest. hang on." She leaves and comes back with Emma in a few minutes.

"Oh...Dryvus right? What are you doing here? Have you already found the others?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Most of them are accounted for. We have two missing, and... One dead." He says, looking her in the eyes. "He went too far north. Got eaten by a Yeti."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Emma looks to the floor, saddened by the news. "Oh...thank you for telling me though. I appreciate it. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

[you are only missing one. 5 are up north, 1 in the brothel, 1 dead, 1 missing.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, actually... Have you decided? Do you want to stay or go?" He asks. 

[Totally forgot to count Emma. *Facepalm*]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and smiles "I have...and I want to stay here. I spoke to Rose and...she also fancies me! We have already asked the madame for a slave marriage and will be wed next week. That hasn't stopped us from moving into the same room together...or me bouncing on that lovely horse cock." She zones out for a bit and shakes her head to get back to reality. "So, I will be staying here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Smart choice, if you ask me. It's somehow...  Better, here. Nobody really gives a damn about your past, plans for the future, etcetera... It's a lot easier." He turns to leave. "Take care of yourself, Emma." He walks out, heading back to where Frasia and Kresh should be. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two of them are still by the jewelry stall. Kresh looks amused while Frasia is out of breath and sweaty. 

"Hey mister! I finished your necklace!" She holds it up for him to see.

PicsArt_09-03-02.16.48.thumb.jpg.a1b2bc954d27f882904c77271ad5c959.jpg

"I think it came out very well!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whoooooaaaa damn that's impressive!" He says, taking the necklace and examining it before putting it on. "How do I look?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Amazing sir! you have excellent taste!"

Kresh nods along. "it suits you chieftain."

Frasia just gives a thumbs up while panting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks down at it. "Hmm. Sets off my skin well." He says. "Wonder what the others are gonna say... Speaking of which, it would be a good time to head back." He says, walking back to the main gate. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia and Kresh follow him out and soon enough the three of them are at the forest lake. Off to the west in a newly flattened out area is Jessy, Altra and Willow. They have already smoothed out the ground and seem to be discussing the layout of the house. Gawd is near by, basking in the sun while her shark girl harem services her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus sneaks up behind Jessy and Willow and wraps his arms around them. "So How's the work going, girls?" He calls out, his tentacles slipping out and curling around Jessy and Willow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both squeak and then laugh at his antics. 

"Geeze Dryvus, you scared the scales off me! The ground has been leveled flat in this large area so we are free to build here."

Willow wraps her arms around his neck. "now we are trying to figure out where to start."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeellll... Start from the corners, of course. Lay down the basic foundation of what you want the house to look like, and work from there!" He says, his hands slipping down to grab their rumps. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, it sounds easy big guy, but we need to make this place big enough for all of us, some kids in the future, and anyone else that flocks to your cocks." She laughs at the rhyme. "Multiple floors, wide and long.....man this is going to take a lot of wood." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs at the rhyme, then looks around, a layout starting to form itself in his head. Maybe a U- shaped building... It would be easier to expand as per future requirements... The entrance there... Bedrooms on the left... Other stuff on the right... Yeah that would work. He explains the layout of the house to the others, taking their opinions as well. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea...yea I can see that big guy. though I was hoping one giant master bedroom so we can all crowd around you like usual."

"Bedrooms and maybe a library on the left. The center could just be an entry way and stairs to the other floors."

"Kitchen on the right, Alchemy room, i want a crystal room to grow my crystals....then whatever other rooms we need...like a bathroom."

"I want a training yard out front and a training room should it be raining."

"We could fence in a play area for the kids...it would be easy to teach them to swim here as well." 

It seems everyone is in agreement.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah we'll have a master bedroom all to ourselves. The other bedrooms are for the kids, silly!" He says, pulling Altra up onto his shoulders and staring at the bare patch of land, already envisioning the house he would build for his slightly-larger-than-normal family.

But first the damn wood problem. They could ask Gawd to help... And he supposed she would, especially if her favourite fuckbuddy would be moving in right next door... He walks over to Gawd, Altra still on his shoulders. "Gawd! Mind if we talk for a moment?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly rolls her head to the left and smiles at him. "Oh, hello there Dryvus. Sorry I didn't see you, I was dozing off in the sun. What do you need to talk about?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I was gonna build a house here, but we need a lot of wood. I was thinking we could try the swamp, but we need someone to help move the logs, aaaand you're the only person nearby who's strong enough to do so." He says, smiling.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a lazy grin she nods her head. Sure, I can do that for you. Course you owe me another fuck at that point...and maybe another favor if this gets tedious. Deal?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Deal. As long as that second favour isn't too difficult!" He says laughing and patting her thigh. "You wanna go now or later?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We can go now. It doesn't really matter to me. Girls, take a break, I have things to do." The five shark girls on her body whine but get off none the less, kissing her cheek before jumping into the water. "I will keep the two inside of my womb...they are asleep anyway, doubt they would come out even if I asked." She slowly gets to her feet and Dryvus can finally see her full height. She towers over him, over the trees even! The ground sinks under her feet now that she is standing up straight. She slowly pulls on a toga made from brown cloth. "Alright, lead the way Dryvus."