Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The mutt simply scowls, staying silent as they flew. By the time they arrived at the fort, the moon was starting to appear and the last lights of the sun were truly dead or dying. And he simply released her and struggled free, grumbling.

"Gio... sleep. Outside... safe."

He'd turn and start off, Konni plopping down beside Esril with a scowl.

"He was rough on my rump-a-bump... can we really trust him, Essy-mate?"

She looked to the herm, her good mood returning slightly as one wing moved to grasp the bulge where that fat herm cock was. Juni would blink and shy away as Gio walked past him, the male stopping under the well's small roof coverage before he lowered and sat down. It seemed the dog had a lot of those old feelings to just lay around wherever... but Esril had a busy schedule. Ostia was grumbling as she hefted plates onto a table, Baz bent over a section of it with his ass exposed. It seemed that even during dinner he'd be getting fisted and worked over. And coming from the inside, she could see her elf companion give a small stretch. His cocksleeve blonde wasn't nearby, but it was safe to assume she was resting... which meant if she wanted to talk, the dinner would be the best time. And, through this, she'd have to deal with her horny harpy lover... and hopefully get the time to chat with her lovermander, too!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and hugs Konni, planting a kiss on her lips before breaking off and walking with her to the table "We are going to have dinner... and I am going to ravish you well into the night." She scoops up Juni into her other night "and I want you to be there for my third wind"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni panted as he was pulled away from his crops. He wasn't jerking off, but he did blush as he noticed Konni rubbing the bulge faster.

"W-we get to have sex? I... a-are you going to risk cumming inside me?"
"Being bred is an honor, buttslut! Be glad she's knocked you up!"​
"You two stop, or I'll fuck you wider than your demon friend."​
A hard swat could be heard as Baz was spanked, the plates set for all. Konni sat close, still rubbing the bulge, while Juni sat and tried to focus on the tasty-smelling rabbit and potatoes. Ostia held her plate as she hopped up abs simply fucked Baz, the demon squealing into the plate of food for him. The elf was the last, the knife ear looking to Baz for a moment before he sat.

"You... have someone to break a demon? I'm impressed. Siding with you seems smart so far. But who's the dog-kin?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I found him just down below in the sands. i figured having a loyal hound around would work out but he is pretty rough around the edges. Needs to learn self control, loyalty and respect." She mutters while she starts eating "Mmm... good food Ostia."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"You could always make him suck your cock. And though he's too masculine for my tastes, you could probably dominate him. His kind tend to be... instinctual. Fuck him or make him service you and he's officially a beta."

Gabbing his plate and another, he reached over to grab a glob of spunk from Baz to wipe on his slut's plate. Then he turned and made his way off. Konni isn't interested as she gently pulls Esril's pants down and let's her cock flop out. She bent low and started to suck the herm off as Ostia grunted and rammed balls deep in Baz.

"Glad you like it. Ugh... this cocksleeve made me have to restart once."

Juni was red faced, looking between both uncertainly. It seemed this dinner was getting awkward for the asspussy-bearing male.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos and places a gentle hand on the back of Konni's head as she sucks her off. Her other hand moves over to slide down to Juni's ass and finger his boy pussy. "Oh that is a shame... I hope you gave him a good punishment for that."

It seems she would have to wrestle the dog into place and make sure he knew his place below her... but that can come later... tonight was for Konni.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni blushed, gasping and wiggling as she fingered him. Konni looked up lustfully with one eye, pushing deeper to deepthroat the cock. Seems she wanted bonus points.

"I fucked him so wide he begged to be retightened. He's become a boy who knows his slutty behavior isn't worth the punishment... isn't that right?"

"Y-Yes!"
"Good, you slut... another few days and you won't have this bitch trying to rape everyone with his slut-hole."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Perfect... but it seems my horny lovers here can't wait any longer." She pulls Konni off and stands up "I will be in my room fucking these two until I pass out." She grabs them both and heads for her bedroom, eager to make good on her word.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ostia grunts, but otherwise has no interest in following. Juni has no choice but to go, thanks to Esril fingering her buttcunt, but Konni is by far the most livid. She doesn't get to deliver more than a passing lick before she's forced away from her favorite cock. And the whole walk to the bedroom, she's looking at the shaft in desire. The instant that door closes, the moonlit room beautiful... and particularly so as Konni shed her clothes and moved toward the bed. Her feathered back and cute buttslut tail flitted side-to-side, the woman spreading her wing-like arms as she bent over and wagged her slick cunt.

"K-Konni... wants lots of eggs... okay? No... no games. M-Make up for... y-your mistake earlier... or I'll fuck... you hard."

The moment of clarity was provided by a lip-biting attempt to bring out her intelligence, but seemed to vanish as she tried to look away. Deep down, she was nowhere near horny enough to to gain her wits. Juni was also undressing, revealing the soft hole that was getting slicked up thanks to her fingering.

"W-Who are you going to... u-um.. h-have sex with first, Esril? I... wouldn't blame you if you went with Konni first..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I promised Konni I would give her what she wants... Why don't you go give her something to suck on while I treat her from behind?" She ditches her armor and her clothes, tossing them aside and walking up behind her Harpy. "such a patient girl... I am going to stuff both these holes until all you can think of is my cock!"

She lines her cock up with her cunt and slowly sinks it inside, stuffing inch after inch inside her pussy as she moans happily at the tight embrace. She is going slow... for now... to let Konni adjust to her size before she gives the bird what she wants.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Konni winces, her tight cunt hard-pressed to remember what it was like to have a breeding session with her so eager. Her large mons squeezed even tighter, the harpy not noticing as Juni climbed onto bed and sat before her. That is, until he gently grabbed her head, the harpy moaning but groaning as she finally took his cock into her mouth and went right to the base. She didn't have any issues sucking the salamander off, Juni gasping as both hands guided her head up and down. The cocksucking was clearly not her focus, however... as she was looking out the corner of her eye, seeming more than ready with the way she wiggled her hips to get a proper fucking. Her anus even gave cute winks, no doubt equally eager to get its promised share.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good girls who listen to their mates get rewarded" She coos to Konni "and you have been a VERY good girl!" Her grip on her hips tightens like a vice and she starts pounding into the harpies cunt, railing her with her cock and moaning happily as the tight slick passage takes her from tip to hilt on every thrust!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Konni coos, enduring the pounding without batting a lash. It also sends Juni into a fit, forcing himself fully inside the lovely harpy mouth to make use of the cooing. Konni angles her tail up, giving room to smack that heart-shaped posterior. She wanted a rough breeding, even throwing her hips back to make resounding thwaps of flesh and shaking the herm's sack. She wanted every drop of her cum right up into her body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and gives her what she wants, a firm slap to the left and then the right ass cheek! "Such a slutty girl I have right here... but my slutty girl to breed!" She says happily, going as hard as she possibly can, one hand snaking down to tease Konni's clit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Konni's ass grew rosy from the hard smacks, hefting her lower end up to wrap her legs around her hips. Juni let out a moan as Konni popped up off his cock, catching a facial that painted half her face white as she licked and cleaned it. Only as Juni began to jerk himself back to being ready would she look back and moan between her panting.

"M-my mate... s-so strong~... cum lots inside... lots lots lots~!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a final spank she shoves in to the hilt and gives her horny harpy exactly what she wants! Every single drop of cum that she can possibly spare comes spraying out of her cock, flooding her womb like never before and surely impregnating the feathery girl under her!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Konni flops facedown to thrust back, her feathers brushing gently on Esril's stomach as she flooded the womb to the brim. By some odd sight, there was no bulge or leak. But as the massive load ended, the herm would feel her linked lover lift up and wrap a wing back to cradle her close.

"Good... fill... so warm~."

She was flush faced, dazed from hormones as a lust-inducing aphrodisiac gland made Esril's cock immediately harden in the wet mess. The breeding session was ready to gear up, even effecting Juni as his cock hardened and grew, stiffening out to a staggering eight inches. He reached to grab the cocky harpy-kin's head bringing her down and right onto it and ending the intimate moment. Esril still had the hot box to fuck... but the gagging and moans from Konni made it clear she was ready to be used by the pair. She had eggs to get fertilized.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With her cock suddenly rock hard again, she pulls out of her stuffed cunt and quickly sinks into her tight ass, reaming it just as hard as she was before. She had to work extra hard here to undo whatever Gio had done and make this ass all hers again!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The buttfuck was smooth, the cunt beneath it remarkably locking shut to keep that spunk inside. Konni seemed like a different beast as her ass tried to wring her into another explosive orgasm. The gagging and smacks of Juni's groin helped make the moonlit fuck-session louder and more intense, one of his hands moving to gently play with his right nipple.

"Haaa~... s-so gooooooood~!"

A smack-smack sounded, his face wreathed in pleasure as he held her down and came again. His inexperience was obvious, but his jerking off had forced his production up. The result was a cute bulge finally forming on Konni, breaking free to gasp and take a thick facial that forced her to close her left eye.

"Fuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee~!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over Konni's back, grabbing her breasts and straight up mauling them as she rails her ass, pounding the milking hole as hard and fast as she possibly could. "Konni! you take cock so... mmm... so good! you were made for this!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The tits in her hands seemed to push out at the touch, Konni looking back with the eyes of a whore than the eyes of even a somewhat controlled girl.

"Made to mate... made to breed. Cum deep... lots. Konni will nurse our children, raise them... Konni just want coooock~!"

She'd feel the harpy-kin twist and pull away, dragging her hole in a tight circle as she shifted to lay on her side. One leg wrapped around Esril, expertly forcing the herm to hit hard into the backdoor. The ass was taking a brutal fucking that had turned the harpy red and likely was bruising the pair. This was what it meant to truly breed... and the sight had Juni panting and trying to jerk off again. He'd likely bukakke the pair if he kept it up... a nice touch to filthy the threesome up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grit her teeth and found the power to go harder and faster, her hips nearly a blur for a minute before she wails to the heavens and cums inside of Konni's ass, stuffing her even more full of cum as she finds sweet release inside this slutty bird.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Konni doesn't bat an eyelash, staring deep into Esril's eyes as cum ballooned her stomach further. Just like her cunt, her ass squeezed vice tight and wronged the cock with its soft touch. But the powerful orgasm is matched as Juni cums hard as well. Esril was splattered, her harpy not flinching as she was absolutely covered. But there wasn't rest yer. Esril felt one of those feet close on her sack, trying to squeeze and milk the large orbs as she licked seed from her lips.

"More... much... more... for me... Essy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Slowly regaining her breath, she smiles at her needy harpy and gives her a nod "More... more for Konni... One more I can do."

She draws her cock from her ass and slides it into her cunt. she pushes Konni's legs up by her head and holds onto them tightly before she starts thrusting again, staring slow but building pace rapidly!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Forced into a missionary position, Konni doesn't flinch as her wings wrap behind Esril to help pull her into her open-again cunt. The spunk from before seemed gone... but it was likely deep in her womb now!

"Ass... felt... good. Cum loooooots! Konni looooooves~!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over her, pressing their breasts together as she starts to rail her ass again. While she does enjoy the lust crazed babble of her harpy... it was getting a bit annoying, so she presses their lips together to keep her silent.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And muffle her bitch she does, the hard fucking going into the night...

By morning, as her eyes opened, she'd find Juni ass up and buttplugged... with Konni and a now huge belly bouncing on her cock.

"Good~... good~... eggs... eggs~..."

And then the harpy-kin fell back and off the cock, cum gushing from her hole. She'd been bred and for better or worse, Konni had likely packed a bunch of harpydragonmanders into that cooch. All the women had kids on the way, baring Ostia who was a father of one, and she had a new day... and a messy bedroom, as per usual.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She winces, the memories of the night still fresh in her mind... she had no idea Juni was so flexible! Regardless she rolls off the bed with a thud, crawling her way to the bathroom as she is most certainly in desperate need of a bath!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she enters the bathroom, her well-fucked salamander and cum-inflated pregnant harpy-kin not getting up, she'd easily run the water of a warm bath. It was a fine thing, thanks to the fortress and its human piping. It ensured the well was able to provide water... though the result was that the water was a tad bit chilly with the lack of magic to heat it. She'd be able to wipe away the seed, the sweat, the smells... and simply relax. She owned her own place, had a bunch of kids on the way, and even had a mutt of a male to be her first proper field-companion. Unlike Ostia who had to stay back to manage the fortress and prepare food, his cock was free and his body strong. Unruly as he was, Gio was the first of a new beginning. She could practically feel the water cleaning and suckling her form of her old life in rags!

Wait a moment... she'd feel a soft vacuum around her cock and a rubbing of her entrance... and then see a black-eyed cutie looking at her with big, black orbs for eyes.

"Wanna cum?"

Her bath just asked if she wanted to cum. This was officially either the weirdest day ever... or there was a water-based slime tickling her prick!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She titled her head to the side, more confused than surprised as she looked at the slime sucking on her cock "Ya know... at this rate... I am not even startled. My days have been so fucking weird lately that this is just another day on the job."

With a sigh she nods her head "Sure, just be gentle about it... I just finished an all nighter. Though maybe you could tell me your name and where you came from?"