Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Gentle? Mmm... that's my name? I came from... here? Mmm~... I'm Gentle. Who are you?"

She spoke in an equally confused manner, but the seal around the sensitive prick completely wrapped Esril and squeezed. The slime face turned to look back, then once more at the herm.

"Anyway, I like you. You smell like food... but you're not food. Do you have food inside you? I smell food from over there, too... so you have food, right? You have cum?"

The water shifted and moved, the slime's face extending and changing to blue as she came out of her natural camouflage. As rare as slimes were, it was even more rare to find one that was water-based, her face coming close to kiss the herm as the clamp on her cock suddenly began to jerk her off. Her lips were soft and wet, sticking to her lewdly even as the kiss was interrupted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and pushes into the kiss, letting the slime work her sensitive prick for a minute before she broke off. "Ok... so you have always been here at this keep? Your name is now... Gentle I guess. My name is Essril. I do have cum, and you get it by making my cock feel good. There is more cum out there but that can be later ok?"

She coulnd't believe her luck, not only did she find a slime, but she found a water based slime that was smart enough to talk and seemed to be completely tame! If she played her cards right she could have a keep janitor in no time!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Mmm~... here? Dunno. I just like cum. There was a lady who fed me with an elf. They've been gone. You'll feed me now."

The vacuum grew intense as the slime pushed into the kiss hard, her slippery form invading the herm's mouth as her cock was practically milked. The sensitivity was gone... and it made a lot of sense, as water-based slimes didn't have a sense of touch. And the slippery squishing from the water as she worked the cock and even the large balls in her squeezing-grip was a sign that the lack of friction wasn't even much of an issue. Gentle was anything but... and as she pulled away from the kiss, she simply smiled as if nothing was happening.

"Cum a lot, okay? I've been really hungry... really, really hungry. The lady said I couldn't leave, so I didn't... but now that you're here, you'll feed me lots. Then I can let you out... but don't worry, I'll feed you, too!"

The water shifted and the level dropped, the absorption of it clear. As it sank, it revealed her shoulders, arms, body, tits... it sank lower and simply fleshed her out. As it stopped and barely more than a meager two or three inches deep, she'd be pushed to her back by a slime easily the same size as her. Her tits were a massive G-cup, pushing against the drake's nipples and latching on as they began to suckle every part touching her form. Her ass was nice and plump, devoid of holes. It didn't matter much, obvious from the cock that was buried in her gooey stomach and her groin grinding and half-collapsed as her malleable form shifted to allow her to ride the genitals as hard as she could. Her legs weren't formed, instead forming a mass puddle that wrapped around Essril's own to keep her strangely warm.

"Cum lots... lots and lots."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The strange new feelings over her entire body was quickly pushing her to orgasm. The sight of such a busty body that was thenn pressed up against her own makes her moan happily and buck her hips into the slimes body, setting up a rapid fucking pace as she sought even more pleasure.

With a sudden moan she hits orgasm blowing her load inside the slimes body. All the use of her cock must have amped up her production as she stuffs the girl enough to make her lower half milky white!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The amount of cum in the blue form, though large, slowly dwindles away. The slime breaks the kiss, smiling as she shook in satisfaction.

"Good girl... you can cum again, right?"

A pressure formed on her backdoor, the sealed cunt feeling pressure but protected. The slime pushed into her ass, filling her deep as she began bouncing and smacking from top to bottom of her cock. She'd push into her mouth, her form lapping at the saliva within. As their lips smacked and the slime smiled to her, she was left with dry mouth. This girl was willing to pleasure her every inch, trying to empty her improved balls. Gentle was a personal cumdump who smiled and rewarded her... and was now pushing on her prostate eagerly for the second load!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Pushing against her prostate was certainly new and teh sudden bouncing also brought her cock right back to life. "Hey... don't steal my spit... I need that to feel comfortable." She whines while thrusting up into the good again. "Fine, one more load but that is all you get... I still need breakfast myself!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Gentle smiled, pushing the goo in and out of Essril as she bounced to ensure the thrusting was even better. This slime was a seasoned cock-milker, no doubt part of the reason she had been tolerated by the humans. The smacking grew harder, her form finally landing hard as she gave a single flop down.

"Make it big... cum. Feed me... and I'll love you forever~."

The last part sounded a lot like the blonde slave, her riding resuming at the hardest and fastest possible cock-milking she could go with. Up and down, hard and tight, she used her gooey form and the thrusting mass inside Essril to try and drive her to the promised second orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It only takes a few more minutes at such a fast rate and experienced motions to bring her to a second orgasm... though due to the high demand for her seed recently, it isn't as big as the first one. It would likely be a few hours before she was back at full production again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Though it wasn't as large, this load is rewarded with another kiss and a gentle teasing twist of the well-used cock and emptied balls.

"Thank you... you can use me whenever you wish. You taste good... perfect."

She'd feel the goo slip up and off of her cock, the goo girl slowly sitting back and up. Once she was seated between her legs, Essril would feel her cock grabbed in her gooey hands, strings hanging from the wet slime as she cleaned the cock with a brief handjob. She wrought out the cum within the shaft, expertly releasing the herm as she at last pulled out of her ass and formed her legs. She sat there, smiling with her legs apart.

"Any time you come here... I will clean you for your cum. I don't want to be hungry again. Maybe I can finally divide... unless you love me this big. She loved me large, where I could have fun with her friend... but I have not seen the lady in a while."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is likely that lady is gone by now." She said while getting out of the tub "I certainly do like you this big though. If you want more cum... I have a friend who has lots to give" She says with a smirk, thinking of Ostia. "Anyway... thanks for the cleaning!"

Making her way out of the bathroom, she throws on some clean clothes and goes to wake the others "Juni... Konni... we have to get up now."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni groaned, opening his eyes and slowly sitting up. Konni, however, simply wagged her butt and tail feathers.

"Nnnngh~... bred... so good~..."
"Mmm... lover, she seems out of it... let's let her sleep in."
Her favorite salamander got up and out of bed, giving a nude stretch before looking toward the bathroom to where the large goo girl was smiling from the tub.

"Uh... who... is that? And why is she licking her lips?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That... is Gentle, and she is far from gentle." She grabs Juni under the arms and lifts him up, walking him over to the tub and putting him down inside it with her. "Gentle, please clean up this dirty little mander of mine! Feel free to suck some cum out of him too... but really focus on his butt, he loves that!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The slime laughs while Juni seems uncertain and confused. That ends when she hefts his legs up and puts him on his back, pushing her mouth against his ass as she seemed to embrace and wrap him. Juni was moaning as she ate his buttcunt out, reaching a hand over to his cock to surround it. As Essril made her way out, she would hear the sounds of her salamander lover getting the slime's full attention. She'd likely come back to a clean room and a tired out bitch, but she could officially start her day... to the sounds of a salamander getting sucked of his cum and pumped with gooey goodness.

Outside, her mutt was over with Ostia, hand on Baz's head as he fucked his throat and the horse-kin plowed the demon from behind. He was really receiving no mercy. Her elf friend wasn't too far away, sitting on a chair he got up onto the fort's walls. His blonde slut was beside him on her knees, though for once she wasn't sucking his dick. It seemed he was simply enjoying the view and had dragged his bitch up there. The fact she could shove him didn't seem to matter... which meant he had finally broken the human woman down into a far more tolerable and obedient bitch. Karma had won out and punished her, not it was a clean slate...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at the sight of her fortress... could still use more people about but this was her home now and it was really starting to feel that way.

Making her way over, she gives Ostia's ass a slap "Still working over little Baz here I see, good work there. Have a good night?" She asks innocently.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ostia has to fight off kicking, obvious from her discomfort at being spanked, but keeps her demeanor by thrusting into Baz harder.

"Well enough. Your friend is strong... he's kept our little bitch silent. He's going to be broken by nightfall."

Gio grunted, forcing his knot against Baz's tear-streaked red face and gumming down his throat. By the time he pulled out, the demon had swallowed quite a bit... and licked the cock and spoke at a whisper.

"Th-thank you... f-for... the cum~..."

Baz was almost trained... she'd have a submissive demon soon, to fuck and do with whatever she wished!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good work... do you need Gio right now or can I borrow him for a bit?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"He's good to go... little cocksleeve here will keep quiet now that he has a belly full."

A thrust sends Baz moaning, Gio wiping his cock off on the male's face before turning to face the drake.

"Yes... need?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes his hand and leads him a bit away beofre facing him. "Look... I appreciate the help with Baz... but I need something kind of important from you."

She undoes her belt and pulls her pants down to let her cock flop out. "Prove to me that you know your place... suck my cock or bend over."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The male seemed to hesitate, his mutt ears even rising a bit in a mix of fear and anger. She'd see him flash his teeth, shoving her back and against one of the fort's walls. She'd feel his hands on her wrists tighten, as if he were getting ready to fight her with every fiber of his strength. She'd see the cockring strain against the prick it bound. It was possible she might get raped or forced to fight for her life... but he instead released her and spoke.

"Bitches... suck. Sluts... bend. Not... bitch. Not... slut."

It was clear she was going to have to either back down on the subject or fight for dominance... and given how strong the dog-kin was, it wouldn't be a easy fight. She had to worry about more than just herself... after all, she was carrying a new life inside her. If she wasn't careful, that life could be stolen from one stray hit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see.... we might have to change that then." She pulls her pants back up and fastens her belt. "This isn't over then Gio... just a new page has been turned." She walks away from him, making her way up the wall and to her elf friend.

"Hey, got a moment?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Gio grumbled, but thankfully didn't rape her when she turned her back. There went peaceful options, at least for a while.

Coming up, she'd see her the elf with one hand petting his bitch and the other writing. He looked to her, smirked, then looked back.

"Sure... I was just telling my little Ayo here that she has a new name to fit her purpose... right Ayo?"

The blonde blushed, looking down as she nodded.

"Good girl... I'm writing her name in my home language. Once we find the tools, I'm getting her a collar made... she actually enjoys the feeling of being grabbed on her neck or wearing one. A proper slave... hard to believe I'm not her abuse toy anymore."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heh, I guess so huh?" She sits next to him and her smile drops "Taht new guy... Gio... I want you to keep a close eye on him for me ok? He isn't going to fall in line and I doubt he will play nice either. If he tries anything you have full permission to turn him into a dog Popsicle ok?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Mm... of course. Not sure I can take him down, though. That tacky cock ring... it's a magic ward. Those aren't supposed to exist still... they're angelic artifacts made by the gods to fight demons."

His eyes shifted to her, his hand moving from his slave's head to instead motion toward the distant sun.

"Somewhere out there you found him... I think it's because Gio is one of the human empire's old guardians. Kinfolk who were sealed in an alternate realm as a last resort to crush the most extreme of our kind. His ring.., he asked you to get it, right? It's because he couldn't... he was disguised as some other beast, too, I imagine. He's dangerous... but not unless we give him a reason to be. His old masters are gone... likely why he was abandoned. His inability to speak is a side-effect of sealing magic. Once it wears off, he will be able to fully communicate in our modern language. But it also means that he's not just some ordinary mutt. If you piss him off... we could all end up bent over like your demon friend. Our best bet is to use him... and slowly earn his loyalty. If we fight... then it'd force us to remove that ring and hope he's not strong in his sealed form."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How strong can he really be?" She asks with a raised brow "you talk like he is some sort of unstoppable force just waiting for a reason to strike. I don't like having time bombs sitting in the same room as me."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I suspect Ostia and you could possibly overpower him... but he's strong. And he's only a bomb if we make him our enemy."

Carefully bringing his blonde slut to look up to him, he'd meet her gaze.

"But like my slut here, we just need to slowly break him. Once he's bent, made your bitch? I'd think he'd suck you off and kill someone at the same time if you asked."

Letting her chin go, Ayo slowly moving around to pull his pants down and start preparing his cock, he looked to her.

"Just... leave him here for now. I'll try to think of something, if you can't trust him. But putting that ring on him meant you now take care of him. Just hope he stays content to fucking the demon... otherwise we will have to fight him."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would like to deal with it sooner than later but as I am now... fighting is out of the question." She stands up and nods "But thank you all the same, just watch him incase he tries anything."

With that she heads back down to Ostia.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she arrives back, Ostia let's out a grunt and fills Baz, the belly-expanding cum tightening his hole as she slowly slipped out and let it hush out with a grunt.

"Fucking slut... ugh... Essril, before I forget?"

She pointed to a vial on the table, thrusting deep into a Baz as the cum sputtered to a drip. He cried out, his virgin-tight hole split wide as she resumed the messy pounding.

"That-guh~... will start the speed-up. Drink it... it won't taste good. Unless you like my semen. Don't... ask!"

A hard smack of her balls made Baz raise his ass, wiggling it briefly before she began rapidly railing him. She punished him for eagerness, clear by how fast she broke the tightness. If that had been Essril, she'd be a cocksleeve in hours...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... that is exactly what I was going to ask about. Is it just this one vial or do I have to take several?" She walks over and picks it up, popping the cork out and drinking it down with a grimace.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She waited until it was drank to finally smile.

"Daily. My cum isn't addictive, so no worries. I'm just glad that you're so eager to breed. We will need to give you contraception next time... fucking you without worry will leave you the most kissed out dragonmander alive."

The horsekin pulled away from the table, forcing Baz to follow and clutch her for support. A nice mini thrust to pound her balls against him set him to slowly moving back and forth.

"You heading out today? If not, your ass could use a stretching... unless you're chicken."

Ostia's prodding showed she had at least grown softer from constantly fucking. She wasn't as abrasive, since she was merely joking... but it was certainly a better change than insults and attempted rape.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and shakes her head, patting Ostia on the shoulder "My goodness, you are straight forward huh? I honestly don't know what I am doing today since I don't was to risk the childs safety with my reckless adventures."

She looks around before suddenly hugging Ostia... and using it to whisper into her ear "Keep an eye on Gio... I don't trust him yet."