Shou's TiTS Busts

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
That has got to be the least sexy thing so far in the game. Not knocking the artwork, because it's just as good usual, but the design is just... ew. Reminds me of a Wendigo from Until Dawn crossed with The Fly.

Eee! I love those Wendigo's they're so well designed! >///<

@Shouyousei Thanks for soliciting suggestions off me when doing this. I think it came out really well.

Thanks! I'm really glad! I had a lot of love for the armor, and getting to color it and get it all done the way I wanted.

Nice see more stuff, been a while since shou lasted posted stuff here.

Unfortunately yeah. I got really sick and was in the hospital, and then I ended up with pneumonia. On the plus side - I'm better now!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Not attracted to him by any means...but holy crap does this guy look freaking awesome! Especially with the armor. One of your best Shou in terms of detail, color contrasts, and all around vibrancy.

That has got to be the least sexy thing so far in the game. Not knocking the artwork, because it's just as good usual, but the design is just... ew. Reminds me of a Wendigo from Until Dawn crossed with The Fly.

Personal taste dude. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Not attracted to him by any means...but holy crap does this guy look freaking awesome! Especially with the armor. One of your best Shou in terms of detail, color contrasts, and all around vibrancy.

I second this. Cock is a huuge turn off for me, that form is just not sexing me up in any galaxy. But I guess that is

Personal taste dude. 

Everything else looks awesome, as already mentioned. Specially the nude torso. <3 it.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com

Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun working with the colors and figuring out how to make it contrast nicely! I enjoyed this bust a lot.

I second this. Cock is a huuge turn off for me, that form is just not sexing me up in any galaxy. But I guess that is

Everything else looks awesome, as already mentioned. Specially the nude torso. <3 it.

Thanks! I'm really pleased! I tried to make him buggy looking. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoopy Bust - Commander Henderson!

Henderson.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Oh My God! That one is so over-the-top. I mean that in a good way.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Some tentacles look flat, but I don't know if it's meant to be that way. But I approve of those eyes and that sack.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Some tentacles look flat, but I don't know if it's meant to be that way. But I approve of those eyes and that sack.

I think a lot of that came from staring at it for so long trying to get the curve to look right in shading and then fucking it up with the highlights, or surrounding shadows. Tentacles are something I need to practice one of these evenings.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun working with the colors and figuring out how to make it contrast nicely! I enjoyed this bust a lot.

Thanks! I'm really pleased! I tried to make him buggy looking. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoopy Bust - Commander Henderson!

View attachment 4593

Aka Red Lawleious. So many tentacles, holy shit. I would almost imagine his balls being tentacles, too. Testicle tentacles... Tenstacles...

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
He has like a boss feel to him.

Iunno, I don't see it.

6AW62dkc.jpg

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
My male Steeles want to back away slowly...My fem and herm Steeles want to break him like a pony.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Unfortunately yeah. I got really sick and was in the hospital, and then I ended up with pneumonia. On the plus side - I'm better now!

I would posit that you are not better necessarily, just healthy again :p but that's my grammar nazi trying to be rehabilitated into being a grammar kind-of-nice person.

My male Steeles want to back away slowly...My fem and herm Steeles want to break him like a pony.

It's always funny to me how people, usually boys, think men can break women when it usually takes multiple boys to even properly please a woman :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I would posit that you are not better necessarily, just healthy again :p but that's my grammar nazi trying to be rehabilitated into being a grammar kind-of-nice person.

It's always funny to me how people, usually boys, think men can break women when it usually takes multiple boys to even properly please a woman :p

And more than one partner to properly please a guy, too, if you're referring to all possible ways at once. Oral, anal, penile/vaginal for both.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
And more than one partner to properly please a guy, too, if you're referring to all possible ways at once. Oral, anal, penile/vaginal for both.

I'm not. I simply mean taking a person to something even close to the limits of their psychological sexual limits, in whatever kinkspace or loving depth or whatever. It takes longer and more work to get women "off" "out of it" "broken" whatever than it does a man.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not. I simply mean taking a person to something even close to the limits of their psychological sexual limits, in whatever kinkspace or loving depth or whatever. It takes longer and more work to get women "off" "out of it" "broken" whatever than it does a man.

Guess you've seen some fucking machine vids where women are strapped into the machine and fucked until they are insensate eh?