A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
On their sides with only the sound of their sloppy kissing and the smack of his balls against Erica's rump as they began fucking, Orval takes full lead in their kissing. His tongue, much like him, dominates the less experienced male's tongue as it wrestles and wrangles as he both swaps spit and learns the taste of his bird-bitch. His hand on the nipple tweaked harder and faster in-tune with a much harder and faster pace. The bed at least kept them comfortable as the new rutting began, his cock bulging and trying to expand from the utmost pure of satisfactory lust build-ups he had yet. Of all the conquered holes he'd got so far, this was turning into the sweet. He even released the leg, expecting Erica to keep it raised or held herself to keep fucking away while his hand moved to grab her hip. It was to steady the feathered submissive, of course, but it was also to let him focus on throwing his own hips harder to fuck with more power behind the thrusting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Erica moans as her ass is once again claimed, but this time she seems to be enjoying it greatly. her ass remains tight and when Orval lets go of her leg she is quick to keep it up on her own lest the thrusting stop. The pinching of her nipple is driving her further and further into the lust depths of being submissive and her tongue gently pokes and licks at Orval's while still letting him have full reign of her mouth. Feeling his hand on her hip and the increased power behind each thrust pulled sweet lewd moans out of her throat and she actually gives little pushes back in hopes of getting more cock inside her ass. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Mfwuah~... greedy slut..."

Kissing harder at the pushing back to his cock, he was really getting into their sex session. The lewd smacking grew louder as his tongue enjoyed the domination of both Erica's ass and her mouth. With the bed shifting beneath them, he finally released the nipple to clutch the one he'd not been tweaking and messing with the whole while and tug on it. Their position hindered his true ability to fuck the bottom, but Erica's eagerness was at least letting him slide in and out from tip to base. A few moments of anal boy-pussy pounding later, however, and he finally broke the kiss to lustfully growl while meeting Erica's gaze. The twitching prick and balls made it clear to the well-filled bitch-bird what was nearing, but he wanted to meet his eyes and see the face of his newest hole.

"I'm going to fill you up one more time... how do you want to take your gut-filling? Or maybe n-ngh~... I should cum outside and cover you head to toe for once? Truly mark you..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Erica's ass squeezed even harder at such amazing suggestion. her moans grew deeper as her other nipple was shown some affection and her tongue hangs out of her mouth while looking at Orval with lusty eyes.

"Cover me in your seed, mark me as yours, make it so the smell will never come off my body...please...I want it...I need it." Erica's eyes are not broken, she is not some mindless slut that normally comes out of such rapid changes. No, her eyes shine with honesty for once, as she finally accepts what she wants and who she desires to me. A cum hungry submissive to a bigger man.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"G-Good choice!"

Reconnecting their mouths for a moment, he gave a powerful thrust to put a final end to the gaping experience he'd been dishing out. Pulling out of the needy hole with an almost wet pop, his arms and hands left Erica's body for all but a moment as he rose up onto his knees on the bed. Moving to the edge of the bed, he'd take hold of one of the fluffy legs and roll Erica onto her back before slipping between her legs. Rather than just jerk off normally, however, he grabbed both their cock in both his hands with the two pricks together and aimed toward Erica. Stroking and giving small moves of his hips to frot with his bottom as the dick throbbed closer and closer. As he neared cumming, he finally laughed and released Erica's cock to take hold of her hips and frot while thrusting. As a result, as his spunk began to get released, he would keep stimulating the worthless cock while ensuring his own gained sensations from the rubbing that might help produce and even bigger load!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Like a giant damn breaking down, a flood a cum fired from Orval's cock. In just a few seconds Erica is losing her blue tone for a cloudy white coating of cum. Her mouth hangs open so she catch some of her favorite food while the rest plasters her body completely. Her own cock spasms and squirts its load, but it is nothing compared to the torrents of baby batter being released from Orval. By the time his orgasm finally comes to an end, there is no sight of Erica's normally blue feathers. She lays in a pool of cum on the bed, far too much to soak into the sheets. Only a vague outline of her body even lets Orval know someone is under all that jizz. Despite that...he gets the feeling that Erica could not be happier right now. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While his cock had spent its load, it remained nice and erect above the spent cock of Erica. Bathed in his cum like this, the bird-boy was no doubt in bliss. Orval's hand moved to stroke his own cock, crawling over and through the cum surrounding his bluejay slut. He only stopped as he straddled her chest and reached a hand to grab a handful of spunk-covered head feathers. The dom ran his cock across the cum-smeared face, getting a nice layer before patting the cum-covered head of his cock above Erica's mouth to let it fall inside. Over and over he did this, the smirk on his face growing as he fed cum to reveal the face of his newest cumdump-in-training.

"Not bad... you really were born for this. I want you to keep scooping this cum off and doing your best to drink it up. I've got a date with Delilah in that bathroom. One you're presentable, join us."

With a final smack of his cock against her lips, he'd get up and off the bed with a chuckle. Even with cum on parts of him, he made his way toward the bathing area with no disgust. Next up on his fuck list was the submissive tigress, who was no doubt bathing still...

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
While Orval cock feeds his cum slut, Erica would pucker her lips to kiss the tip and suck the cum off of him. She nodded lazy at his order and began to feed herself the rapidly cooling cum, one messy handful at a time.

In the bathroom, Orval was treated to a lovely sight. Delilah's pussy on full display as she bent over in the tub to scrub her paws clean of cum and other such imperfection. Her ass swayed from side to side as she worked, her tail playfully waving around in the air. she was completely oblivious to his entrance and simply kept on working at cleaning herself up.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
From one cum slut to the cleaning submissive woman, Orval was glad that his day was being spent so well. While the food had likely cooled enough to rub and place on her body for some fun, the idea of a nice bathroom fuck was too great to pass up. Walking over to her, the man gently took her tail and delivered a nice smack to her ass, knowing full well that the best way to surprise his newest slave was the erect cock he pushed between her legs to poke out from the front of her thighs.

"Still busy cleaning, eh? Those paws might have to be turned into human feet if they're really taking this long for you to clean up. I finished with Erica in there, so maybe it's time to pick up where we left off with this soft tail and ass of yours. Let's go ahead and sit down with you in my lap... I could use a good rinse after marking bird-bitch in there..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks at the sudden grabbing of her tail and the swat to her ass, let alone the cock suddenly between her thighs. She quickly stands straight and looks at him over her shoulder with slightly worried eyes. "But...but sir, I like my paws...I" She stops and swallows heavily. "If..if that is what sir wants, then yes, I will change them if I can." She waits for him to get into the tub and turns on the water again, filling the tub with fresh hot water. Once he is sitting down, Delilah slowly sits on his lap, his cock rubbing up agaisnt her clit between them.

"Is...this satisfactory sir?" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once they were seated and the warm water began to wash at the cum on his body, Orval had set about to feeling the chef up. Whether or not he was serious about her paws or not, the man was dead serious about getting to use the tigress. Wrapping his free hand around her, he took a handful of one of her nice tits and gave it a grope while twisting her tail up slowly around the hand he held it in. Using it like a leash, he'd lean her back against his muscled chest, licking her neck while moving the tail-tangled hand to rub the ass on his lap.

"It'll do...now, my submissive star-chef, let's see if I can find out what sort of sex you prefer..."

All of his slaves so far had switches or types of sex they enjoyed, perhaps barring Selena, and the cock gently rocking up against her clit and pussy between her legs was hopefully going to tease and help him find out. Probing the girl's breasts and nipples with one hand, using her tail and groping her ass with the other, and then his kissing of her neck were all attempts to seemingly probe the loyal slave. Unlike Erica who he had given a love for cum on her face and in her mouth, he wanted to explore the sexuality of this different sort of slave.

"Moan, beg, cry out... whatever you do, I'm not leaving this tub until I find out what to do with you when you're not cooking for me and the others..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Delilah squirms in his embrace, clearly not appreciating the twisting of her tail or the heavy amounts of attention she was receiving. Her ass did not get any special reactions despite the slaps and gropes. Neither her tits nor her neck seemed to be very sensitive either. The combined efforts over her total body were paying off though, as her pussy twitches against his cock and her clit is on full display in the hot water that they sit in.

"I'm sorry sir...I...I don't know what excites me. Everything has been blow jobs and hand jobs to just get by...I have never had any real sensual sex before."

She spreads her legs a tad wider to give him more room to play with while leaning back against his chest, doing her best to try and get a reaction to please her new master. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Is that so...? Well, I guess it's time to give you a cock to fall in-love with, huh?"

His kissing slowed until he was simply resting his head on her shoulder, the tail-tangled hand releasing its hostage while the hand on her tit left the average-sized breast alone. Left hand moving to push one leg a bit further and grant him full access to her cunt, his other hand slipped between his cock and her holes. Between her legs, he'd gently push and rub along the click while kissing her neck deeply as if trying to give her a hickey. The rubbing would swap between a slow top-to-bottom brush and a faster circling-rub of the pleasure bead. As much as he wanted to just fuck her brains out, this was a goal he was committing himself to in trying to find just what sets off his new kitty.

"Mmmf~... now you just have to suck and jerk off cock when I'm horny or you want to. Try your hardest to help me find out how you'll be best rewarded, lest I end up just fucking you whenever you earn it." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment Orval touches her clit her eyes wide as dinner plates, she arcs her back and instantly cums. Her pussy squeezes at a cock that isn't there and a few spurts of girl cum land in the bath water. She twitches and shudders in bliss before slowly coming down to reality again. Panting and with bleary eyes, she finds his hand with hers and holds onto it. "What...was that? My mind..went blank." It seems this girls clitty is hyper sensative to stimulation the moment the hood pulls back.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And just like that, he'd found the method to reward his new pussycat. In her post-orgasmic state, it was enough to release her leg and move a hand to guide his cock into her cunt. A quick but tight insertion later, his hand moved to her hip while the other hovered over her love bead.

"You came pretty hard... seems this clit was built for playing with. A nice and slow fuck will do for this cunt as long as I push and play with this to make you cream your brains out."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Delilah mewls pathetically as his cock pushes into her deliciously tight cunt. Her eyes roll up a bit as her still sensitive body is once again subject to his pleasure. Gritting her teeth, she manages to pull herself back down to reality again and actually start to grind her hips against his crotch. "Does this feel good sir? Should I do more?" She stutters as she tries to talk, awash in a sea on sensations new to her previously ignored body. 

Soon after, Erica walks timidly into the bathroom. She bashfully approaches the tub, still covered in a thin layer of cum. "M-master? I cleaned up as best I could...may I wash up now?" her voice is soft spoken and very unsure of her actions...she is filling this role nicely. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his dick buried in Delilah's cunt, he'd lean back to fuck her deeply. Unlike before, the thrusts weren't using all of his cock's length but rather the end of it. After all, he was going to start rubbing the clit to make this tigress spasm and tighten around him. The arrival of Erica brought his attention toward the cum-soaked bird-slut, drawing a smile to his lips at how timid she seemed now.

"You can bathe... but only if you put a chastity cage on your dick, right here and now. So either smell like cum until I allow you to wash, or lock that prick up and give me the key."

He'd touch the clit of the tigress to start getting her going, a smirk coming to his face misheviously. Using something like a cock-cage would help him train the bird to not get hard. Such a thing would ultimately train Erica to stay soft when getting fucked, lest she suffer from being trapped in the tight confines of such a toy. Maybe he could make it a part of Erica's special attire...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Erica's was conflicted. Part of her really wanted to get clean even if it meant putting the cage over her dick. The other half was scared, a chastity cage could get really painful if she didn't control her lust and at the same time...cum smelled so good and tasted even better...why wash it off at all? She stood there looking confused for a moment before choosing the safe option of keeping her body clean. She looks around the room before coming back with a chastity cage. She carefully puts it around her cock and locks it in place, holding the key out for Orval to take. The cage was designed to keep a cock pushed back, so if she did get hard, she would only get uncomfortable tightness rather than a pleasent erection.

Delilah squealed as her clit was teased once again, her pussy squeezing down tight on his cock and her movements getting faster and shorter as her pleasure buzzer as pushed once again. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Good," he said while taking the key in the hand that had holding Delilah's thigh, "Now you can bathe."

With that taken care of and his clit-oriented session getting going, he let out a moan and thrusted harder up into her tightening slut-box. With how she was going to be squeezing and jumping with the hyper-sensitivity to her clit, he was more than content to fuck her. Waiting just long enough for Erica to get into the bath, he figured he'd make things more interesting by picking up his cat-slut and rushing forward to pin Erica against the tip with a bent-over Delilah. Her head was forced to go over Erica's shoulder while his face came close and he locked lips with her. She had a new cage and with Delilah hunched over him getting fucked and rubbed to climax and his lips against her cum-smelling mouth, he was dead-set on getting the cum-covered bird-bitch to understand the new cock cage entirely. With the change of position, of course, the fuck turned audibly lewd and loud as he gave Delilah a proper dicking to go with her bean-flicking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Erica didn't so much as get one arm clean before she found herself pinned under Delilah and Orval's mouth pressed against hers once more. She gave a delighted moan and pressed back into the kiss, her arms resting on Delilah's ass only to slide further down and hold her pussy open for Orval's cock. So lost was she in the pleasure that she already forgot about her cock cage...but that didn't last long as her cock was stopped as a mere three inches with no more room to grow. Her eyes went wide as she realized her new plight but dared not break the kiss without permission.

Delilah on the other hand was being taken for the ride of her life and was loving every second of it. Her pussy kept squeezing and milking Orval's cock and Erica's hands keeping her spread open only made things better. Every flick of her clit brought on a new rush of juices and a fresh tightening around Orval's member. Slowly, her tail wraps around hips to try and keep him close.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There was no intent to let Erica break the kiss, Orval pushing into it as he thrusted harder and more thoroughly into the quivering and juice-expelling cunt. The tail around him was almost like an incentive to do what she hadn't been looking forward to before. It'd be a few painful moments longer before the man broke the kiss and smiled as he tossed the key out of the bathroom and into the main room. Both hands moved to clutch the tigress' breasts and pull her up against his chest as he lightly raised her out of the water. But not once did he miss a beat as his cock smashed into her cunt again and again, balls and the manhood throbbing in unison as he finally let out a dominant moan. And just as he had done so many times today, he pumped the gut-filling cum right into that needy cunt with the intent to set his female slave over the edge he'd been throwing her off already with the hot sensation of cum flooding her womb and inner most sacred chamber.

"Fuck... yes! Delilah, take it! You submissive pussy-nnnngh~!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Delilah's eyes shot wide open at the new position, her breasts becoming the point of focuse for a while as her pussy was pounded so thoroughly. However, her bliss turned to fear as she felt him throb and begins spraying the largest load of cum she has ever seen or felt directly inside of her. Thoughts of beging knocked up and tossed aside flooded her mind as she looked behind her in fear. Despite what her mind was thinking her body was loving it. Her cunt viciously squeezed at his cock and her legs quivered as she silently hit a third orgasm since Orval entered the room.

Poor Erica could do nothing but watch as someone else was stuffed full of cum and not her. What made it worse was the fact that her poor cock could not reach full mast and she was already feeling rather frustrated from it all. She licked her lips and stared at the scene in front of her, though her eyes did flick to where the silver key had landed, wondering if she should try and obtain freedom.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his likely insemination of Delilah complete, Orval would lower her against Erica to stop any hope of slipping out. With her gut weight, he'd hinder the male-bodied bitch long enough to pull out and let the water get stained with a trail and gush of cum. While his cock and stamina had improved, it didn't change his post-sex movement as he shakily rose from the soon to be dirty bath, his cock just above their head level.

"Ha... g-good work, Delilah. If you get pregnant, I think I'd enjoy seeing a tiger-kin child running around. A prize chef, a vaginal monster, and maybe another mother among my slaves? When I get a place of our own, you're sleeping with me alongside Byra for sure..."

Stepping out of the tub, his bare form for both to see as he even let his cock finally settle down, Orval didn't bother getting a towel as he took the key from the floor. Moving to the bed, he'd dig through a nightstand until he found a blue thick string. Running it through the key, he tied it around his neck before sitting down with a chuckle.

"I need one of you to finish up and get my clothes for me. The other can feed me what's left of the food. After that, we can take a trip to visit your previous owner. Then we'll come back to rest before going to find the others!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Orval can hear the water turn back on as the two exhausted slaves start to get themselves cleaned up from the cum water. In two minutes, they both come out clean and mostly dry. Erica quickly gathers his clothes and brings them over to Orval, presenting them to him in both hands. 

Delilah pushes the trolley over and begins feeding him spoons full of chowder with bites of bread to go along side it. The food has mostly cooled off by this point but still holds some of it's heat which is good. Both slaves look satisfied but also distracted. Most likely Delilah is worried that she will soon be pregnant while Erica is still squirming in her cock cage, her member having not calmed down yet.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he took the clothes and pulled them on, he tried his best to eat and study the two. The cock cage certainly wasn't coming off of Erica for a while longer, but the concern over her pregnancy wasn't something he could do much about. Beyond caring for the child and her, which he fully intended to do, he had no ability to prevent pregnancies or abort them without the proper mixes. But once he'd finished getting dressed and had the last spoonful of chowder he could tolerate, the man finally rose and moved to grab a handful of both of their asses. It was tough to get one of Erica, but Delilah's rump was easy enough as he pulled the duo onto either side of him.

"Alright... both of you, let's go pay a visit to Eleanor. I might take that cock cage off if you act properly, Erica, but Delilah... try to cheer up. Having my kid is far from the worst thing that could happen."

Groping and walking, he'd try to keep them as snug to his form as he could. Walking around with two naked slaves was something he was growing more and more accustomed to. A tiger-kin and a bird-kin, two more slaves to his growing harem, made him look quite exotic even in a place like this imagined. But as he'd lead them to Eleanor's office and finally knock, he knew full well that this wasn't the time to rub it in too hard.

"Eleanor, mind if I come in? I brought two to change up a bit, if you don't mind!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Come in!" came a cheery response from behind the door. 

Inside the office was Eleanor of course, a smile on her face as she appraised the two freshly broken slaves. 

"Ah, Ericson and Delilah. You two are already looking better! I must say Orval you do make a good slave breaker." She crosses her legs and rests her hands in her lap.

"So, what changes can I help you make today? Oh, and we start your magic training today Orval."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Er... today? I was planning on heading to visit your tailor... but if it can't be helped, then I suppose I'll just send them along when we're finished."

Taking a moment to kiss Erica and Delilah one after the other, he'd give them both a squeeze of their rumps before looking to his employer.

"I'd like Delilah to receive human feet. She's earned a lot of favor from me, but I think this change will help her clean herself quickly and help her be more precise in her footing than her paws might when she cooks. As for the newly dubbed Erica... I'm allowing her to keep the cock, but I need her ass plumped up a bit. Her face could also undergo some feminine change... but the ass and hips need to be more in-line with the proper kind."

Releasing Delilah, he'd instead move behind Erica and move her over toward the desk. The submissive bird-boy was completely at his mercy thanks to the collar, of course, and couldn't do a thing as Erica over the desk and face-down against it. It left the rump he'd been fucking on display for all but a moment before he pulled his pants down and let his cock flop out between those cheeks. Taking all but a moment, he would align his cock and push into Erica's recently-claimed boypussy until he was nice and hilted. His cock wasn't fully hard, of course, but it was hardening as he spanked the bird-boy and looked to Eleanor while patting just above the rump.

"And I want a feather tail right here. I'd like to ask, though, if you could bring Erica's old friends in to join us while I fuck her. Compared to Delilah, who has amazing skills as a chef, I've not figured out what to do with Erica. I'd like to ask them if they remember their friend here doing anything particularly useful when they were bandits or even before that."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm. Let me see what I can do. Delilah, sit down please." She moves around her desk and kneels down in front of Delilah, lifting her paws up in her hands. The green glow consumes her paws as they slowly shift and change, the bone structure reforming and the fur pulling back to her ankles. When Eleanor stands back up, a fair of dainty human female feet now adorn the ends of Delilah's legs. She stares down at them, wiggling her new toes in both shock and awe.

"There we go, that was easy enough. So now your little Erica needs some softening of her features huh? I can do that easily."

She steps over to Erica and pushes her up into a standing position so she leans back against Orval's chest. Her hands glow green and she slowly traces them around Erica's face. Then down to her neck, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, stomach, hips, ass, thighs, legs and finally her feet. The changes are lovely and make every part of her body much softer and more feminine. Erica's face is now softly featured with plush lips, a button nose, soft cheeks and thin eye lashes. Her chin is smooth and small, her neck thinner and more delicate. Once broad shoulders are now slimmer and more feminine, while her arms lack any hair at all and her hands are dainty, small and smooth. Her chest looses tone and rounds out more like a flat chested woman. Her stomach pulls in slightly, smoothing out and giving her better curves. Her hips widen and broaden and her ass fills out into a nice soft heart shape, perfect for grabbing. Her legs thin down, loose muscle, smooth out and end in dainty human feet. Finally, a poofy feathered bird tail pushes out at her tail bone. When all is said and done, she rivals Byra in feminine appearance.

"Phew...that one was....a lot." She sits back down. "Now, as for your second request...I can not fulfill it. All her old companions don't remember who they once were. To bring those memories back would be harmful to them. It is up to you to make Erica something special."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the now much more feminine bird-bitch on his cock and against his chest, Orval can barely contain himself as he pushes Erica face-down back against the desk. The dick inside Erica practically throbs as it grows fully hard and fills her hole, Orval taking hold of her feathered arms before pulling all the way out to the tip of his meatstick. Then, with a thrust that audibly smacks with impact against the much more plush ass, he starts properly fucking Erica over the desk with Eleanor nearby to watch. With such a feminine body, it allows him to feel even more dominant of the big-dicked bird-trap. Each clap of their hips draws more pleasure from him while the sudden and rough anal occurred. At least, up until he pulled free and sat his cock atop Erica's new ass.

"Haaa~... is that so? It's unfortunate... but I think with these feathered limbs, the smooth girly body, and how she loves my cum? Erica might just be another personal maid like Byra. Keeping two male-bodied females as personal maids and lovers could be nice..."

More and more he understood why people like the Madam and Eleanor existed, especially with the power of possessing or simply having someone so submissive to you that you could fuck them without pause and they'd enjoy it even with their family or strangers watching. Giving a smack to Erica's new ass, he'd withdraw his cock and pull the feathered slut up off Eleanor's desk. With a look back to see Delilah, he'd finally move to kiss Erica's neck before squeezing a handful of her new ass while the other arm brushed over her new feminine body.

"You did good, Erica. I want you to take Delilah and find someone in the halls to guide you to the tailor. If I get there and hear you acted nice, I'll take the cage off tonight... tell the others I might be late, and if it turns dark to bring the clothes back to our room and wait for my return."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Erica moans as her new ass is squeezed and her asshole is used so freely. her hands roam down her body, taking in her new appearance and...she smiles. The kiss to her neck makes her croon into the air and lean back against Orval, finally having a body that matches how she felt inside. 

"Master Orval...if it isn't too much to ask...could...could I have breasts as well? I want to be soft all over and my chest is still flat and hard. Also....if it isn't too bold...may I kiss you as thanks for this lovely new body you have given me?"

Delilah slowly gets to her new feet and takes a few unsteady steps toward the door. They are not too different to her old paws so she quickly gets the hang of them, wiggling her toes against the smooth floor.