Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Well truth be told I was born an ogre, well part ogre at any rate, mah was a hill giant. You don't really get to be a proper troll unless you drink some Ichor. Not too much, but enough to get the fast healing and stuff. It's always a mixed bag, but ever since the fuckening me and my ilk have used the Ichor to gain more power and wealth. Seems like all the oger chieftains are trolls these days. The tricky part is finding the raw Ichor without getting fucked to death by a demon."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So that explains why you took up residence here... there were leftovers of Ichor laying about... and it smells wretched." Alex scrunches her nose. "Is it worth drinking that shit when... you know, third eye and antlers happen?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Are you kidding? My horns have never looked so good! and the extra eye thing is kinda neat,"
She said brushing a lock of hair aside to reveal her extra optic endowment and look around at stuff with it.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Right..." The druid could barely believe there were people purposefully taking corruption within themselves like that. "You do know that ichor also warp your mind, right? That stuff could drive you insane just as easily as it gives you... erm... cool extra eyes."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I agree with Kaelys... it might sound neat, but I kinda like people being... sane and... friendly. Though I won't tell you what to do like some domineering parent..." She adds. "Just offering my perspective, that's all. But you seem nice enough, Tilde... though you'd best know I did give you a big load in the babymaker." She grins, like a naughty child.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Jokes on me? I don't really mind if you end up getting pregnant. It's not *that* uncommon for bastard children to be born back home, when there's so much group-sex going on." She smiles.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Anyway," said Tori, loud enough to get everyone's attention. "We don't mind introducing you to the village, but weather you stay or not depends on the elder's decision, not to mention how you behave."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, they're already in a bad spot, so could you please be good? We're trying to help them find a new place to settle down, and all this stuff with the gnolls plays into that." She says, walking around the clearing before walking up to Tori and, leaning close, she adds "Also, Tori, can we speak privately for a few minutes?"

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"Hmm," Agatha said to himself as an off chance idea came to mind. He wondered if Tilde had any extensive knowledge of other cave systems given the fact that she lived in one. "Tilde," he said looking up at the troll "do you know just how extensive your cave was? On that matter, do you know of any cave systems with in a week's journey from our location that might house an entire village?" Agatha had to say he rather liked the thought of a cave village. The inhabitants would've been shielded from many a dangers and he could only imagine the ingenious housing structures one might create in a cave to fit many.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Agatha began talking, getting Tilde's attention, Tori took a few steps back, pulling Alex along with her before whispering. "Yes?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She sighs. "It's about Sophie... after that last expedition, I've come to the conclusion that I cannot train her. She's just not tough enough to handle the stuff expected of a fighter. And... I'm not sure she's really ready for anything. The two boys did well, but she's just lacks their tenacity and willpower. She can't force march, she's not strong enough to fight with neither sword and board, nor a two-handed weapon. She's just too... soft and delicate. She's a good person, and quite nice-looking, but a warrior she is not. I'm sure you've seen the same problems, right?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Thank you captain obvious," Tori said, nonchalantly. "I know she's not cut out for the warrior's life, and after that expedition, hopefully, she realizes it to. Physical prowess was never her strong suit, her skills lay more in the mind; more towards magic. With a little help, she might even make a good cleric. I was going to wait until after the exodus to talk to her about it, but maybe sooner is better than later."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Right... of course. Too bad, though... it sounded like she genuinely wanted to learn, but alas, she just wasn't up to the task." Alex nods. "With Tilde's help, I think we have a much better shot at getting this done."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Hmm, this cave is comfortable enough for someone of my size, there is another cave not far east of here, but it looked like it was already occupied"
The troll replied

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Pfff, fat chance. The entrance was a little narrow so I passed it up, could be anything in there really, I couldn't quite nail down the scent."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Would you mind leading us there, Tilde? If you can remember where it lies, that is. You've piqued my interest."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Suppose I could, it's only about a day's hike."
[Just FYI it's around mid-day presently, if you under take another dungeon crawl it could leave the village vulnerable]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Good point]

"Not to be a party popper but shouldn't we deal with the gnolls first? The cave isn't going anywhere, right?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, but whatever's inside might be... but you're right, we need to take care of the gnolls first, don't we? Ah, it will be a glorious battle, I can feel it!" Alex grins, clenching her fists.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Agatha keeps his protest about not going to see what opportunity the new cave could offer quiet, seeing the need to keep the village safe. He makes a mental note to ask Tilde about this second cave.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they turned to head back to the village, Tori spoke up. "By the way, Kaelys, you said you spotted things that looked like nagas in the camp as well, right? Does anybody know anything about nagas? I don't recall running into anything like them before."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[You have seen a Naga or two in Alfhime, they existed long before the fuckening but the new wave of transformation magic made them much more common. Tho many of the new breeds were much more agreeable than their older more draconian kin. They are extremely quick & nimble and make formidable skirmishers. The ones you saw in the camp were more reptilian than some of the ones you've seen in Alfhime. Given their numbers and the other troops in the camp attacking them now could be costly. At the very least getting to a firing line of archers that mobile will mean wading through a lot of shocktroops]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well then, if attacking the camp directly looks to be too costly, maybe we should wait for them to come to us," Tori offered, cryptically.