Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Give her a throatful of your jizz, Asher. I bet you can make her cum from just having to swallow you." Alex smirks, delivering a hard, firm smack to the troll's rear as she continually bottoms out in her. "I know I'll definately be drowning her cunt in my semen!" She grins, pulling out so only her flare is inside, and then ramming herself back in with full force, causing the troll's legs to twitch and her pussy spasm around her dick. Up top, her three eyes are rolled back in orgasm as she eagerly sucks off Asher's fat bunnycock. "Won't be much longer until I'm gonna bust one in this bitch..." Alex grunts, rutting away at the cock-drunk troll.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher completely lost in pleasure picks up his already rapid pace as he begins to pump in rapid succession her throat not exactly having much time to gasp air as he nears his orgasm, he humping goes on for a couple of seconds before he seizes up his cock wedged deep inside the troll before he explodes depositing his lust within the trolls throat as Asher's eyes roll into the back of his skull. He must of gotten pretty worked up too because as he pulls out he even manages to cover her face some a bit in accurate with his feverish pumping as some hits her hair some shots even fly past her hitting the soil below, he shoots his remaining spurt however right of her tongue letting her have a good taste of his delicious semen. Asher pants hard before he reinserts his cock within her mouth the troll happily suckling on it getting whatever droplets left of his member before he pulls out to a nicely spit shined cock that he begins to tease her with by rubbing on the tip of her lips. Asher coming back from his orgasmic high looks to her and blushes "Hope I didn't get too carried away there" He squeaks as he goes back to the task of teasing the troll pulling at her nips, Asher smiles looking back where Alex was working her over and gets an idea his cock twitching due to his lewd thoughts "Alex move over some i'm filling that other hole.." Asher announces blushing a bit at his forwardness "That is if its okay.." He whispers awkwardly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ha... gimme a second here, Asher..." She grunts, slamming hard and fast into the giant's cunt for a few more seconds before hilting herself with a loud, pleasured cry. Her flare bulges outward inside the troll, and her balls contract as she fires off a torrent of cum inside of her, gushing out thick, warm and musky cum in large streams, filling her birth canal and forcing the excess amount into her womb through sheer pressure. After 30 or so seconds, she pants. "Yeah... you can take my place. I'm gonna have a go at her gob..." She pulls out of the giant, letting the backed-up jizz leak out from her pounded pussy. She re-positions herself above the giant's head, holding onto her soft tits as she slides her cum-coated prick into her mouth, and further down her throat until her nose is buried firmly in Alexandra's sweaty, musky ballsack. The horse-girl grins as she begins to throatfuck the giant, looking down and seeing her flare bulge out the giant's neck.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher merely nods his eyes staring directly at the ass of the troll, he had already fucked her mouth and he was dead set on satisfying this troll and that ass hadn't gotten its fill yet. Asher quickly positioned himself not taking the time to apply any lubricant due to his cock already being well polished he presses his tip against her dark star, this gets the troll's attention but she merely makes an intrigued noise as she currently had a mouthful of horse cock. It doesn't take long for Asher to penetrate her backdoor he gasps as he didn't expect her to be as tight though for someone as big and strong as the troll she was bound to have some strong muscles indeed. After a couple of seconds of slowly feeding the troll the rest of Asher's length he settles in for a moment giving her passage some time to adjust to his invading cock before he began to fuck her, Asher grips onto the hips of the giant and begins to rock his hips at a moderate pace a moan escaping his lips as he began to pound the giants heinie "Tighter than I expec-ohh!" Is all the bunny boy could to get out before he continued to smash into the giant battering her asshole.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... give her that nice cock of yours, boy!" She grins, rutting away at the giant's throat, and covering her face in the fluids leaking from her dark-lipped sex, aswell as the musky sweat from her massive balls. "I think she's in cock heaven right now, Asher. Her eyes are completely rolled back, and her throat's begging for more!" She chuckles, looking back at the ecstatic troll's face. Girl's probably had 3 or 4 orgasms already, and with each new one, Asher catches the sloppy mixture of horsecum and girl juices pooled in the giant's cunny.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori couldn't stop herself as her hand drifted down between her spread legs. Gently wrapping her finger around her super-sized clit, she nearly toppled over as the sudden shock of sensation shot through her. No matter how many times she played with her new joy buzzer, it never failed to amaze her just how good it felt. Despite how large it had become, her clit had lost none of its sensitivity, and now there was a lot more of it to play with. As she stroked it, her entire body shuddered with pleasure, and her pussy began dripping even more, until the steady patter of droplets hitting the ground could be heard underneath her.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
The Immolator stared wide mouthed at the entrance to the cave. Who woudl've thought visiting the troll would've ended in a 3 way? He certainly didn't and he looked around himself to his companions for confirmation that the sight before him was actually happening. 'Where's Tori?' He thought to himself as he looked over to where she should have been. Letting his eyes fall down he said "Oh!" At the masturbating woman. The sight made it hard to ignor the rising lust inside himself and with a strug and a quick glance around Agatha found a comfy spot at the base of a tree. He moaned lightly as he brushed a nipple with his thumb. Before long his hand was under his robe gripping the base of his average cock. He started to stroke it, trying to match the pace that Asher and Alex were pleasuring the troll.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"G-good so good!" Asher moaned as he continued to push his cock into her asshole not exactly going at the pace that he liked but after a couple of more pumps the trolls asshole loosened just enough for the bunny boy's hips to kick up a notch, his thrusts now beginning to echo through out the cave as he began to really fuck that ass. To be honest Asher never really thought he'd be fucking something this large in his life time...but with the size of his cock and the scenarios he luckily finds himself in he supposed it was bound to happen one way or the other he was just glad he wasn't just being used as a pet against his will and instead just trying to sate the beast. He smiled at the thought but was pulled back to reality when he head the troll make a muffled cry before she came again he juices spraying against Asher, at this point he reeked of the musk of Alex and the troll but he didn't mind one bit in fact it only turned him on further as his hands went to work on her pussy as her humped away at her. Asher's began to finger the troll leading to two fingers in her until eventually Asher was fisting the troll as his other hand teased her clit, he did all of this in sync with his quick thrusting so it was only a matter of time before the troll would cum again...which was now he suppose case she began to shoot like a broken faucet her juices flying past him this time as she continued to cum around his hand. Asher smilled as his hand felt her pussy contract and it also increased his lust as his cock grew thicker and his thrusting became more feverish "W-wont be long now!" Asher announced as he pounded the woman getting a couple more grunts outta the boy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"S-speaking of which!" Alex grunts, hilting herself inside the troll's throat with a loud cry of ecstacy as she dumps a thick, sticky load straight down the giant's esophagus, feeding the girl's hungry belly with her cum. She pulls her dick back out after she's done cumming, and lets the troll breathe again, though only in the musky scent of her balls and cunt. The thoroughly-fucked-silly troll can only meekly suck on her balls as her body is drowned in sex-induced endorphins, as Asher continues to ream her pucker. "Go get her, bunny boy! Cream this slut!" She shouts to Asher, before once again slipping her slick dick inside Tilde's throat.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher doesn't take long from the sheer tightness of the troll and just worked up he was getting in the moment he pumped her a couple more times before slamming into her getting as deep as possible into her before his sack clenched as he shot his semen into her utterly creaming her insides, his face spoke louder than anything as his mouth was agape with his tongue hanging limply as he continued to deposit his cum in her ass. He continues for a couple more seconds her asshole doing its best to wring all of the cum outta his cock as he finally finishes Asher doesn't even mind when she cums again sending a nice torrent of girl spray right into his open mouth, he just laughs and wipes his mouth after it runs down his throat. After a bit of Asher merely thrusting weakly into her just to get any last droplets of cum out her finally pulls out causing his cum to come just as fast as he popped up a good majority of it pooling on the ground beneath him mixing with the other juices courtesy of Alex and the troll. "That...that was great.." Asher gets out wiping a bit of sweat from his brow as he rubs his hard length staring at his handiwork with pride.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alexandra keeps going for another orgasm, humping away at Tilde's throat with her fat nuts slapping against her face, covering her with musky sweat and femcum. Her hand rests on the troll's neck, so she can feel her flare through the skin whenever it passes by. But when she cums, instead of dumping it down her throat, she pulls back and lets it all into her mouth, bulging out the troll's cheeks and sending large splatters of cum out from between her lips and nostrils with each new jet of cum stemming from Alexandra's horsedick. She struggles to swallow the large load, and alot ends up on her face, or running down to the ground beneath her head.

Finally, Alexandra gets off, with her flared dick pointing down in a half-chub. Her brow is glistened with sweat, and she smells like three brothels. "That... was a long time coming..." She pants, as she slings an arm around Asher's shoulders, letting him catch a massive whiff of her musk. "Gotta admit, wasn't expecting a small guy like you to pack a fat dick like that... good job on her, by the way." She smiles, ruffling his hair.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
As Alex was finishing up Asher figured he might as well contribute to caking her in semen as she finished her mouth off, he pressed his hard prick between her thighs and began to pump more in sync with Alex until eventually he was shooting off another healthy load on the troll's mid section and tits. Asher lets out a satisfied sigh and wobbles backward barely keeping his footing before Alex approached him palling him up, he face grew bright pink from the musk of her smell which he may of inhaled a little too audibly yet he played it off with a cute giggle as he looked at the Troll "Y-yeah so did you..I'm just glad I was of some help.." Asher said timidly his cock semi flaccid at the moment but it twitched happily.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You were a big help." She says, picking him up like a little doll and giving him a kiss on the cheek, before setting him back down. "You think she's gonna be out for a while, or what?" She chuckles, as her cock begins to slowly retract back into it's sheath. "It felt really good to relieve all that pressure... and it looks and smells like you got some of you, too. Don't worry, the scent comes off with a good washing." She reassures him, before grabbing her pants and putting them back on. A dark patch spreads from between her legs, due to the fluid she was leaking onto her balls. She's probably going to be musky for a while.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher eyes widen at the little peck which makes his face looked lie the color of a tomato he couldn't help but give a bit of a cute squeak before she sat him back down, "Huh..wuh?" Asher asks looking at the troll before realizing that he probably should put his pants back on, Asher smiles at the thought of washing up some he did reek of sex and it didn't help that his cock continued to twitch just from it "Yeah it'd be nice to wash up some...a river would be freezing cold though!" Asher said shivering just at the thought as he put his undies and pants back on. He looked back at the Troll to see of she had finally come down from her orgasmic high though to be honest it was pretty hot to see her just lying there right after Alex and him had finished getting off with her, it made him smile with pride as he looked to Alex and then to the troll his ears lowering "You don't think we got a little bit carried away did we?" Asher asks sounding a bit worried.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Asher, I've seen a girl half her size take twice as much dick, and I've certainly taken bigger than I just gave her." She smiles, pondering if she's having some effect on the cute bunny boy. "Don't tell you're getting all worked up by a little kiss." She giggles, before looking back at the troll. "I wonder whether that first load got her knocked up. Probably best if neither of us ever find out, eh?"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"W-what uh no I'm just...uh" Asher ponders his thoughts for a moment as he blushes a bit biting his lower lip as he shrinks in embarrassment, his ears droop a bit as he scratches at his ear at the thought of pregnancy "Yeah p-probably" He says giving a little awkward laugh before looking around the cave "Hmm I wonder.." He says a bit aloud as he walks to see just how deep the cave was...maybe the troll had a neat little stash hidden away she wouldn't notice if the little bunny boy swiped a couple of things...if there were anything here right?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex shrugs and turns to head outside, where the rest of the gang was holed up. "You guys really missed some fun!" She grins. "Girl was just spacious enough to slip in without much trouble, but without being too loose. I wouldn't mind another session like that in... tomorrow!" She laughs heartily.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori did her best to muffle her moans as a blast of femcum drenched the ground beneath her as she came. Panting, she leaned back against the trees and waited for Alex and Asher to finish up. When they finally did, she readjusted her clothes and headed into he clearing. "Well, that was... unorthodox, but you two managed to bring her down," she said, looking at the insensate troll. "Well, time to get to business," she said, pulling her waterskin from her belt and pouring the contents onto the troll's face. "Rise and shine sweetheart."

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Agatha was surprised with his ability to keep up with Asher and Alex's pace. He was so intone with them that when they made their final orgasms so to did the Immolator. He laid at the foot of the tree breathing heavily and with a sated smile on his face as his cream cooled on the ground beside him. 'I could use more of that,' thought the Immolator as he relived what he considered to be highlights of the encounter in his mind. He was brought from his revelry when Alex came from the opening of the cave. Trying to be discreet, Agatha quickly redid his robe and came out of hiding to rejoin the team. "We managed," said Agatha to Alex with a knowing smile on his face and a quick glance to Tori. He crouched next to the troll's head. Dragging a palm across her forehead and waited for Tori to finish her words he said "Yes, we have use for you."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, you guys were definately getting off to that..." Alex chuckles, following them over and giving the troll a few light slaps on the cheek. "Probably wasn't the best idea to empty all your water on her, Tori." She says, trying to rouse the giant.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Oh uhhh, what now? oh right. .... um yeah, that was a pretty good down payment, I suppose you could pay off the principle with a few more installments. That goes double for all you other peeping toms out here, with interest of course. In fact I might just need to follow you around for a while, just to make sure you don't welch on you payments. I'm Tilde by the way. Lemme just jab my stuff encase their are any other shysters skulking about."

She said getting up and wiping the excess jizz of her. She retrieved a large bulging leather sack from the cave and slung it's single strap across her shoulder so it rested on her back. Still bare chested it crossed over her torso and near to her waist where she re-fastened her frock.

"Well lead on then, just pretend like I'm not even hear,"
She added doing her level best to sound nonchalant about it while still looking a bit flustered.

[Everyone take +1 seXP for a great scene, I've also added an entry for Tilde on the hireling tab]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright! I think we have a good handle on what to do after this. Tori... Kae... do you mind filling Tilde in? You've probably got a better grasp of the situation, since you've been here the longest." Alex asks, while looking over at the now-agreeable troll. "And you're welcome, Tilde."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Oh she's awake." Asher says a little too quiet as he reappears from the little corner that he was hiding in, his eyes widen after hearing her speak "R-really your gonna follow us...just like that?" He says a little but in disbelief but smile slowly forms on his lip more outta relief that the troll didn't want to smash us out right. Asher approaches the group his face finally returned to its normal color as he gives a friendly smile and goes to look up and wave at the troll "I-it'll be nice to have you along.." He looks at the others for confirmation of his thoughts but then goes back to looking at her "I'm Asher by the way!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kae was having a hard time trying not to show how excited she was but as the others approached the smell of ichor overpowered the poor druid.. "Ewww... erm... good job, you two. Not what I had planned but I'm not going to complain." She took in Tilde's visage for a moment, clearly not very comfortable with the idea of having a giant corrupt troll following them around even if she might be of use. "I'm so happy I won't need to be the one to tell the elder she might be around for a while."

"Long story short, there is a band of gnolls that want to raid our village and since we don't want that to happen we came here looking for an ally." She tried to hold on a cough before she continued in what could be almost construed as a patronizing tone. "If you fight as well as you fuck we still have some hope. Feel like crushing some gnoll skulls?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't know, haven't had the chance to face them." Alex chimes in, before turning to Kae and her belly. "Hey, how's the baby situation coming along, Kaelys? Excited or scared? Maybe both..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Just praying I don't have to get too close to danger. I could not forgive myself if anything happens to my little one." The elf says as she slowly caressed her large baby bump.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't risk it, Kaelys... Don't take any chances with your baby, we'll make sure to fill in for your skills." Alex says, planting a firm hand on her shoulder, as she reaches down to give her belly a light few pats.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"So Tilde," began Agatha, sneaking peaks at her large swaying ass, "what can you tell us about trolls? Anything interesting?" Ever since coming out since the fuckening Agatha hadn't gotten much info on how the world changed. He was curious about it all but tended to keep that curiosity subtle.