Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"You got horse musk"
She replies frankly.
"But now you got a problem short stack, see cause your on my turf."
"You know what that means?"
She clenches her big meaty hand into a mallet sized fist
"Means you pay tribute, else I gotta beat you like a rented mule"
She says very flatly not even reaching for her club.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, your call pony, what's it gonna be?"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher goes to try and stop Alex before she rises but is a bit too slow he sighs and peeks out a bit before deciding that he might as well join her in this conversation and besides its not like he'd really be spooking anyone so he did the best he could to pop out of the shrubbery and put on a gently smile despite his lingering fear of confrontation. "U-uh Hi there.." Asher began looking towards Alex for a second for reassurance.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex crosses her arms. "And what "tribute" is this?" She asks, facing this giant down without flinching.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher looks back and forth between the two as his mind raced through things that he could say to avoid battling it out with a large troll lady, he pondered the thoughts for a second before waving his hands trying to get the large troll's attention "But don't you want to hear what we haft to say..we didn't just come here to say hi you know there is a reason why we sought you out!" Asher exhales hoping that that'll change the topic of squashing us at least for a second.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The troll looked flatly at Asher,
"Nah I don't much care why your on my turf, don't change the facts none. You got a pretty mouth tho."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You're right, Asher does have a pretty mouth. Though I get the feeling I'm the only one here with a dick to wrap them around." She quips. "And speaking of dicks, whatever happened to that beast that hang around this cave before? Don't tell me you ate it, though it would explain the extra bits and pieces." She says, now aware of ichor, and trying to goad stuff out of the giant before the inevitable fight.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Oh your packing meat eh stud?, no wonder I smelled you a good 6 meters off, been a while has it? Anything that can satisfy a real woman? You can pay it forward in installments, I don't mind"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"16 inches and proud." Alexandra smirks. "And yeah, it's been a long time. Bet I'm backed up like a clogged drain... could probably fill a bucket... or two."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher fidgets a bit his face a bit pink due to Alex's small comment before he looked to her and whispered "I think its safe to assume whatever beast was in there wont be bothering anyone anytime soon.." Asher commented before frowning a bit and considering his options he then came up with an idea and spoke to the troll "What if I told you a large band of folk were planning on attacking your turf to take themselves... that sound like some important means of conversation?" Asher asked his ear twitched in response to the breeze that whizzed by causing him to shiver a bit.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Hey Chica, zip it."
She says looking at asher while making a rude mouth shutting jesture with her hand.
"The men are talking, like I care about some limp dick Gnolls"
Seite said muttering the second half.
"And you horse lord, put up or shut up,"
She said unbuckling her frock to reveal the enchanted forest that was her feminine troll muff.

[This scene will have a special requirement that you need to roll to defy the danger of leaving the troll unsatisfied, same rules apply use any Stat you can justify but I'll say you take a +1 forward for your epic wang. Ash yout may also roll to aide since you are on the low end of satisfactory size for troll loving, much to her suprise.]

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Right, so if I do Constution, and basically try to wear her out, I can do the +2 from CON and the +1 forward?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Sure but wait for ash to post cause if they do aide with a +1, that puts you at 10+ meaning you Fuck her silly and get her as a "mate"/follower. And then you two can just tag team the whole scene.]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[I think Asher would aid outta fear and trying to get the troll off so she could listen to what they haft to say am I required to rolls as well?]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[When it comes to frantically trying to subdue a Troll I think a frantic fuck is what Asher is gonna give so lets say Dex 5+2+3 I think he did okay!]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[ Fucking Awesome, take it away troll slayers. Obviously letting Alex open up the scene makes sense, but take turns trading off until you reach a satisfying climax. The troll catches feelings and joins you as a hireling. Here name is Tilde'. just like the ~]

Last edited:

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"Well well," Agatha thought to himself as he hid in the trees just at the end of the clearing, "What a find." His job was to act as an attacker should what the group found be dangerous. The Immolator had never seen a Troll before but now that he had he was impressed. The she-troll's swaying breasts were impressive and so to were the tusks jutting from her mouth. When he finished his admiring he felt inadequate in the situation of the creature becoming violent. He was almost certain that a burning-brand (a weapon of flame that is conjured) wouldn't be enough to take her down. He looked at Alex's back and hoped that her strength would compliment any burning-brand he brought forth.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, I'm gonna fucking put up." She says, before deftly removing her pants. As soon as they come off, a pair of dark-brown, grapefruit-sized nuts drop down between her legs, along with the unmistakeable musky, pheromonic smell of unwashed, sweaty horsecock and balls, which she begins to gently massage. After a moment of this, Asher is treated to the view of her blunted cock telescoping it's way out of her leathery sheath. It's as thick as her forearm, and has a weird mottled brown and pink colour to it. And it's huge, even bigger than his. Once a full 16 inches is out and proudly standing erect, she grabs hold, not even able to fit her hand around the girth, and idly strokes herself whilst looking at the troll. "And you're just gonna get fucked." She grins, striding towards the giant with her baloney pony bobbing hypnotically in front of her. "Missionary or doggy-style?" She asks, as dollops of pre dribble from the blunt, flared head of her member.

(Gonna have to go to bed though, sadly. Have work in the morning.)

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher looks back and forth from Alex to the giant woman before he realizes that large troll has removed her garments, Asher slowly takes in her form for a moment from her large chest to her nice forest in her crotch that hid her...secretions. Asher gulped audibly before his nose caught the smell of of something quite familiar to the little bunny boy which made his face flush even more, he looked to his right and caught the sight of Alex's nut sack hanging not far from his face he couldn't help but take in the smell of it which caused his loins to finally come to life despite the cold his foot long cock becoming a bit uncomfortable in his pants. All that can come outta Asher's mouth is a slight 'O' as he watches her large penis come to full length right before his eyes which causes him almost on instinct to lick his lips. Asher finally comes to when he sees that Alex was approaching the troll woman to do quite the obvious which causes the little bunny boy to squeak some in alarm before he goes to undo his belt and drop them, anyone standing directly behind him would catch sight of his cute poofy bunny tail which constantly twitched and his thick large bubble butt that jiggle unintentionally as he bent over to remove his trousers. Asher called out to Alex in a hurry reaching for her wrist letting her know that he was there to help he didn't really haft to say much for his rod did most of the talking with how turned on he was due to smell of sex, he was always curious on why his libido was so high he didn't let his mind dwell on it for to long and just prayed to the heavens that he could do his part in sating this troll.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex grins as the troll lays on her back and spreads her legs, her unkempt sex bared for the equine woman and her animalistic endowment. The horse-woman walks up and digs her hands into the muff, spreading the large labia before slipping the wide head of her cock between the oversized cuntlips, and thrusting further inside once she's situated. "Asher... you just do whatever you want." She winks to the hung bunny-boy, before turning her attention back to the greenish beast she was now a dozen inches deep in. She pulls back and hammers home, sending her balls slapping into the lower part of her snatch with a wet *smack*.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori didn't know why she was surprised by the turn of events that had unfolded. As she watched from a copse of trees on the opposite side of the clearing from which the others had approached, she lowered the arrow that she'd had trained on the back of the troll's head when she saw the giant woman lay down. Deciding to let Alex finish what she started, Tori leaned back against a tree and tried to get comfortable. As she watched the well-built horse woman begin thrusting into the giantess in earnest, not to mention the Asher's now naked form looking for a good place to dive in, she began to feel the all too familiar heat welling up in her loins.

Looking down, Tori watched as her enhanced clit began swelling out, growing to its full four inches in length and inch in thickness. At the same time, her womanhood became so moist that she was glad she was squatting, lest her juices begin trickling down her legs. Instead, thick drops began to fall from her sodden pussy. "Epona, give me strength, If they don't finish quickly," she whispered.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"So... that's a thing that is happening." The elf muttered more to herself than to anyone else. She had to admire Alex's courage and straightforwardness, not many would be able to simply walk up to a troll and go for the fuck it silly strategy. She would have to remember to spread a few rumors about how Alex had used her club like cock to slap a troll in the face once they get back to the village, that was going to be fun. Her internal laughter stopped cold once little Asher got into to fray himself, Kae could barely believe how hung the small bunny boy was. She had half expected him to be sporting a little lollipop like cock but after seeing his "weapon" she knew she would have to stop with some of her teasing.

As both of her companions started doing their deed, the elf felt her body start to respond to the stimuli as well. "Argh... pregnant hormones acting up again. Tori, you might have to hold me back if I start getting to frisky.... Tori?" It took the druid a couple of seconds to realize just what was going on on Tori's end of the bargain. "So... that's happening too."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher merely nodded as Alex began to ravage the troll woman and it didn't take him very long either to get started, seeing as Alex was busy fucking the troll Asher made use of whatever else was left it was quite the amusing sight seeing the small bunny boy climb atop of the woman as he set his cock against her face giving her a nervous smile before pushing it along to have her suck on it while his base remained smothered in her tit flesh as he began to buck his hips and fuck her face and tits "N-now i'll be the on to sh-shut you up.." Asher says timidly sounding as threatening as a new born child as a moan escaped from his lips when the troll began to get into things rewarding her mouth with some pre as he humped away at her face that familiar goofy smile plastered on his face as if this was the first time he had ever experience such a sensation. He does what can with his hands generally tugging at her nipples roughly as he fucked her from pinching to pulling and occasionally giving it a rough suckle.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, give that slut a good titfuck, Asher... damn, this pussy is nice..." She moans, running a hand through the troll's bush as she ruts away at the monstrous snatch. It's been way too long since she's last slipped her dick somewhere it could reasonably fit, and this green monster-woman is definately satisfying enough. She can feel the vaginal walls contract around her invading cock, caressing and squeezing the thick, warm horseflesh probing her cunt. "I could just do this for hours..." She grunts, her tail swaying behind her as she thrusts balls-deep into the giant. "Everybody enjoying the show!?" She calls out, as the giant moans and slurps on Asher's footlong, thoroughly enjoying being fucked by giant dicks.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher's face flushes but his hips don't let up and he makes it clear to the troll that he wouldn't be letting up until each hole was filled thanks to Alex that only left one more which he would get to soon enough once he was done getting nice and acquainted with her tits and mouth. "I can tell you've done this before...that's real good...oh right there!" Asher squeaks when he feels her lengthy tongue run on his sack causing his bunny tail to seize up for a second before relaxing, he grabs a handful of her hair to have her look at him as he brings to rest of his length within the depths of her maw. He gasps when he feels her throat tighten around his dick his only eggs the bunny boy more to move his hips faster "Its...its really good!" Asher pants grabbing at her tit to forgetting to pinch at those fleshy nipples