Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As the wanderer promised, she was waiting for Tori from the crack of dawn at the coziest of places in town. Yesterday had been utter chaos after rushing to the town, and helping with cleaning up the town after whatever had passed by and wrecked the place.

Sitting on a stool inside the longhouse, she waits, a tied-up horsetail occasionally giving a little twitch, but otherwise just sitting still, listening to everything going on around her.

Last edited:

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher after sometime of roughing it out in the wilds had finally reached a small little town that had clearly seen some better days, from first glance it looked as if it had suffered from attacks from bandits maybe? Or it could of been some inside work...I guess it really didn't matter,Asher sighed as he pulled the hood of his cloak off of his head as he looked toward the distance. Asher stood at around 5 feet 5 inches as he stared into the distance scanning his surroundings with his gorgeous almost crystal like blue eyes, Asher was always assumed female for his nice full lips,button nose and semi long eyelashes. He had a fair complexion with a nice rosy glow to it his skin was much more smoother than most due to his genes which makes diplomatic affairs a bit more easier. As an desperate effore to show some form of masculinity (Although small) Asher takes the time outta his hands to cut his hair short, normally he would have long flowing hair that just reached his tailbone but he grooms it often giving himself a nice short haircut which only makes him look tom boyish at best. As one would look at his hair however they would see something that's probably the most noticeable about the little fem boy which are his large bunny ears, they stand tall but droop at the very top due to how over sized they can be as he naturally listens around his surroundings. If one were to try and have a look at the fem bunny boy's ass they would notice a medium sized fluff ball of a tail with naturally twitches by itself its warm to the touch and dreamily soft, a further look at his ass shows that it jiggles every step he takes slightly showing it off even when he hadn't intended to. His frame is thin with muscle showing just at his midsection with thick thighs to compliment his nice ass. When it comes to clothing it seems that Asher prefers to wear concealing clothing with a nice cloak to match most of his clothes are dark to better serve him if he ever needed to avoid detection his weapons are well hidden within his clothing yet close enough to pull out if he needed to get at them within an instant.

(Boy that looked much smaller in my head when I wrote it out XD)

Asher put his cloak back on and continued his way into the town his ears passing through the slits he had made into the hood so they stood even when he had a hood on, he asked locals within the town for a place to stay and rest for at the very least a night and he was soon pointed in the direction of an elders longhouse, not wanting to sleep outside for tonight her thanked the passerby before making his way down the street toward this longhouse. He approached the door and knocked on it a bit confused on if he was allowed to just enter on it..better to be safe than sorry I suppose.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Ok so just to do a little house keeping, did you read the little bit I wrote for you in my last post, I'm assuming not. It's fine if you don't wanna go with it, we could just say its some other strikingly feminine lagomorph that the heroes recoved from the gnoll camp, personally I can always use more npcs. Just let me know, you know? Also great introductory post btw, great opening character description]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Oh my apologies I didn't even see that I can change that if it makes things easier..so sorry!]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The wanderer that sits in the longhouse, peering into the fire at the center is equine, of some kind. She's a very tall woman, around 6'5, and is currently wearing a suit of scale-mail armour, with padded clothes beneath to make it less uncomfortable. She has her hair bound into two long braids, which run down the front, past her shoulders. A pair of slightly-tapered ears peek out from underneath her hair. Her skin is tanned brown, and her eyes are ocean-blue. A bound-up horsetail sticks out from a cut-out between her pants and armour. Her build is very well-toned, with rock-hard abs and reasonably large muscles. On her back is a simple, wooden shield, and she carries an arming sword in a leather sheath on her side. Lastly, she's wearing a pair of steel-capped leather boots.

She keeps switching between looking at the fire, and the entrance, waiting for the person she bumped into yesterday to arrive. She's starting to get restless.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori entered the elder's house after hearing that the stranger who had helped with the cleanup efforts the night before wanted to speak to her. It was good news, as she had much she wanted to talk to them about as well, but had been denied the opportunity last night by the tearful reunion of her lovers. She pushed the door open, after a quick knock, surveying the room inside.

Standing in the doorway, anyone who cared to could get a good look at Tori. She stood six feet tall, with an athletic build and generous curves. Her raven hair was tied back in two thick braids that snaked down her back to just above her hear ass, and her eyes were a deep hazel. While she still looked mostly human, she clearly possessed some bovine features, including a small set of horns that poked out of the sides of her head, just above the temples, and curved up until the points were flush with the top of her head. Her ears were also those of a cow, covered in white fur with black splotches, and flopped down to her shoulders. From just above her heart shaped ass sprung a long cow's tail as well, complete with the same white and black pattern as her ears.

Tori's most striking feature, however, was easily her chest; or rather, the four breasts that rested upon it. Her topmost pair sat high on her chest, and seemed to bounce with the slightest movement; they could easily fill a DDD-cup bra. Her second set emerged just below the first, and while smaller that her top pair, were still hefty DDs. As she entered the house, the short blue kimono shirt she wore strained to keep closed over the prominent mounds forcing her to keep it partially open and show off a considerable amount of cleavage from both sets thanks to the super-low V-neck that was barely held closed by the black sash around her waist. Her legs were entirely bare, save for a pair of sandals, the short skirt of the garment barely coming down below her crotch. As she took a seat at the table across from the stranger, her tail seemed to lift of its own volition, giving everyone a quick peek under her skirt, and revealing that she was wearing no underwear.

Once she was seated, she gave the stranger her best friendly smile, before speaking. "Hello, I heard you wanted to talk to me. I'm Tori."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Aye, that I did, lass. Tori, eh? Pleased to meet you, I'm Alexandra." She says in an unfamiliar accent, and gives her a little smile. "Right, so let's just get to it. What happened here yesterday? I come in, following the paths leading west from here, and the whole place has just gone to heck, and everyone's in a panic trying to put the pieces back together." She continues, leaning over the table with her arms resting on the wood, only moving them briefly to gesticulate.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The village was attacked by gnolls," Tori replied. "We tracked them to their camp, and managed to put them to fight, while recuing the villagers they took. Sorry about drawing my bow on you last night. Aside from the tanooki everyone else I've met since I left the keep has been either a monster, or a rapist, or both," she said, glumly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Why is that? Pardon the curiosity, but... I haven't been much outside of my village. And while I may have been a little insulted by the accusation, I can see why you would be hesitant... Speaking of which, who are "we"?" She asks, only giving the bovine-looking woman's chest a passing glance.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My companions... or companion, Kaelys, a druid from these parts. All the other people that escaped the keep with me have either disappeared, or just left." Tori's mood continued t darken as she spoke, until all of a sudden her eyes lit up. "But, hey, you're here. That means there must be some amount of civilization left out there, right?" she asked, hopefully.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, yes? I had always thought the outside world had more civilisation... my home is only a few hundred people, way out to the west. Why are you asking, has anything major happened?" She asks Tori, with a hint of genuine concern in her voice. "It's gotta be within the last few years, right? Everything was pretty stable until... give or take 10 years ago. Then everything just ground to a halt. I don't think we have had a single outsider visit for that period of time."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"That would be me." The elf said as she approached the duo with a spring on her step on the mention of her name. She was a small thing when compared to either of the women, with a slender, athletic body modest in curves but quite pleasant to look at. She wore a dress made of leather and fur that seemed to offer very little protection for the elements but also fit her so well and looked so natural on her that it would be easy to imagine it being like a second skin to her. The druid wore nothing else other then a long fang on a cord around her neck and many white feathers adorning her long braided golden hair. Every single motion of her body evoked lightness and grace and the very air around her felt different, unnaturally breezy even. Her whole being seemed like a panting drawn mostly in white gold.

"I'm not exactly from these parts either... but I guess I never had the chance to tell you that, Tori." She looked far into the horizon as if feeling the skies for directions before pointing northeast. "I come from a mountain range village from over there and it was quite a walk to get here, mind you. Though the trek was quite eventful and not at all in a straight line. Hunting demons, saving people, you know? Family business." She added with a sly grin.

For the first time after her little entrance, she took stock of the stranger. She seemed strong and her armor looked imposing but somehow the elf still looked quite capable of staring down at her, a trick taught to every one of her kin at child birth. "As Tori said, the name is Kaelys... Kaelys Dawnmourne but feel free to call me Kae. Who are you again?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"My name is Alexandra... I came here from the lands far to the west, and happened across the village, burning after what I've now learnt was an attack by "gnoll", whatever that is."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The elf offered a short but somewhat polite bow. "Gnolls are... like hyena people. Loud, violent and very smelly."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That doesn't help much, I don't know what a hyena is either, but based on your description, they sound like nasty brutes. Though "loud" and "violent" could describe the warriors back home, aswell. Just add "hard-drinking" and "hard-bodied" into the mix." She smiles coyly at the two of them.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
The little bunny boy made his way into the long house and scanned the room, from the looks of things it had seemed that the house hadn't contained many folk at least at the moment but that could change within time he supposed, he looked around to converse with someone or anyone he thought might prove helpful to him before he spotted a group of individuals speaking. He didn't catch much of what they were saying due to him just entering but he heard something about hyena's which worried him a bit, Asher removed his hood his snow white bunny ears leaving its slits and standing a tad bit taller as he walked to approach the individuals doing his best to put on a decent smile. "H-hello?" Asher began speaking just a tad bit loud enough to get their attention some, once he was close he looked at the gear most of them were sporting and he swallowed they must not be from around here...and they looked pretty strong too best to be as polite as possible. "Uh...would you lot know where a bunny could stock on some food around here? You see I was out traveling and I haven't been very lucky with hunting soo..." He paused on his thoughts as his tummy groaned when he mentioned food his rosy cheeks getting a tad bit redder.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Hyenas are pretty much puppies gone wrong. Nasty, nasty creatures. I wish I could change into one for you but..." Kae's long ears perked as she noticed a new comer. She turned on her heels facing the arriving bunny boy. "Finally! Someone that isn't freakishly tall for a change." She took a few steps towards Asher with curiosity stamped on her face. It wasn't often that she felt like hugging someone she just met but he looked so damn adorable! "Hi! I'm Kae and yes, I do indeed know where said bunny could get some food but the real question is... does that bunny have a name?"

Even before he was given a chance to answer, the elf turned her head at said to Tori. "So much for keeping this village a secret. I do hope the elder won't go livid with all the new people arriving."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"As if your fault the village was bellowing more smoke than my furnance on a cold winter afternoon. On a side note, it's still absolutely boiling hot to stand by a furnace in winter. And I have supplies if you wish to trade for some, stranger." She smiles, turning to the lagomorphic person.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher looked at the elven woman his cheeks remaining red as he looked up to her "Oh I'm Asher and hungry...that's not apart of my name though its Just Asher...without the just!" Asher didn't think he could get any redder but he proved himself wrong as usual he rubbed the back of his head his shoulder length black hair moving over his eye as he did, His ears also drooped a bit lower as he laughed awkwardly until he made eye contact with the other who had offered trade "O-oh I simply don't have much to trade with..I usually don't carry much coin.." Asher admitted looking a little guilty as he said this.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Don't worry for now, cutie. As you can see, the village needs some helping hands. I am sure they will be more then willing to provide some food as a reward for it.". She smiles to both her new acquaintances. "These are good people, simple people and for as long as you treat them well, they will treat you well in return. But I will offer you some advice, if you decide to stay among us be sure to be on your best behavior, they have already suffered plenty so should you cause them suffering, I assure you it won't be for long." She still kept her angelic smile on her lips.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher nodded to her words agreeing that the village was in rough shape, he pondered on what could of caused this to happen before setting the thought aside when Kae mentioned for them to remain civil within the village..or suffer consequences. Asher just gave a simple nod to this not really expecting to run into much trouble with the people here so long as they didn't give him a reason to do anything rash, he also didn't want to be on the blond elf's bad side..scary. Asher looked toward the the exit where the village was and questioned "So what exactly happened here anyway? Was this recent?" Asher asked a bit curious on what happened he shuddered a bit when he realized exactly what he said, that wasn't rude was it? I mean he was just curious he didn't think pestering them with questions would hurt right?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alexandra shrugs. "They don't seem to have what I'm here for, to begin with... Probably just going to move on, and look for some bigger cities, to see if I can find what I need. And Kaelyn is right, you should be able to find some way to get some. If the village won't give you any for some help, then just come back to me, I'm sure we can figure something out." She smiles.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Kaelys." The elf corrected still with a smile on her face. "Looking for something? I might be able to help if you're okay with telling me what is it that you're searching. I have traveled around for quite a while."

"And yes." She answered to the bunny boy's inquiry. "The village fell under attack by some gnoll slavers a couple of days ago. Terrible affair, really, but we managed to rescue most of their captives." Her face turned a little sour, memories still fresh. "We lost a few good people and as you can see, the village was also hit hard. It might take a while to rebuild."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sorry Kaelys... And what I'm looking for is... well, fuel. I'm not sure what the exact properties of it are, but I know it's called "Anthracite", and we usually got it from traders coming from the east, hence why I'm travelling in this direction. It's like a better form of coal, that we can make last a lot longer than the soft stuff. A single shipment could last me for a decade." She explains. "And I'm sorry you lost friends. Did they atleast go out in glorious battle?"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher frowned seeing the seeing the grief on her face, "I hope those slavers got what they deserved...no one deserves to get pushed around by someone who's stronger and put in chains...it's not right..it never will." Asher said his voice growing quieter as her spouted his sentence, he never liked the idea of slavery it made his blood boil the fact that it was a thing no matter where he ran to made no sense to him. He looked toward Kae and nodded his head as if making some sort of decision "I wanna help the folks here as much as a bunny could I have an...interesting set of skills I only hope i'll be of some help." Asher said his eyes flaring with determination.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And what might they be?" Alexandra asks, partly out of genuine curiousity, and partly because she expects Asher to respond with something related to lewdness. "And if you're interested, I'm a blacksmith by trade, and a warrior by tradition."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"O-oh...well I'm really good with my h-hands....wait n-not like that though!" Asher blurted as he returned his his fidgety embarrassed state laughing slightly and avoiding eye contact, "I-I mean I'm really..uh resourceful...yeah that's the word!" Asher said pressing both of his fingers against each other looking around the room trying his best not to be completely awkward.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Look Asher, if you're trying to tell us that you're good at pleasuring others, just say so. There's nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly fine to be good at that, or find enjoyment in it. We have a few people at home who work with that, and who are really, really good at it. Some can even do oral." She smiles, genuinely trying to make him feel better.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"N-no that's not it at all!" Asher shouted his face growing red, it wasn't her fault in thinking that though in truth Asher wasn't unaware of the act of selling himself to make some extra coin its just that it wasn't his true art. He furrowed his brows trying to figure out how to explain it without making it sound too weird before he sighed and gave up "I'm good at getting into areas i'm not supposed to be...keeping things from folks...the art of not being detected that kinda thing it's something that I've come to be pretty good at when you travel alone." Asher says his general mood switching like a switch from embarrassed to completely neutral he didn't like talking about the things he was capable of..it made him seem untrustworthy and he didn't want to be seen in that sort of light at least not in this village at least.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You're a thi...I mean... treasure hunter, right?" She quickly corrected herself trying to spare the poor bunny's feelings. "Nothing wrong with being of a more furtive persuasion if you use your gifts for the good of others." The druid nodded in affirmation to the boy's wishes. "Most of them paid for their raid with their lives. Ask Tori to tell you a story about her lethal use of office-ware some time...oh, right. Tori is this fine specimen of... cowgirl? over here."

Turning to Alex she completed her previous line of thought. "Some fought to the very end others were taken and we could not find them." For some reason she took a hand to rest over her lower belly as if comforting herself by petting it. It was the first time she did that but it felt natural. She would wonder about that later. "I do not think I ever heard that name but we could easily call it something else around here."