[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Thank you so much for the release of new version. Just noticed that Im forced to start a new game, is there anyway to transfer save files from old version (android). There is around 90 hours of game time. Please tell me.
Sadly I'm not aware of the save folder location on android or how to transfer it. The previous system allowed to keep save files to remain when installing a newer version of the game, but I had to switch to a completely new programm to make the apk file, thus it doesn't regain the save of the older version. Maybe someone who knows more about gaming on android phones than me can help, but I fear it's not possible to get your saves back on the new version.
My apologize for this inconvenience.

Reactions: Kaixero

bloodborne

Feb 12, 2019
Do you have plans to add princesses to the game? Like, princesses who give you to marry them, have children ... make alliances and etc ... The fetish of being able to impregnate a woman in this game is wonderful ... but, it still has no consequences ... could have, for an example of a consequence of becoming pregnant such a woman (from some kingdom, for example), you have to be part of something of your kingdom for her kingdom, if she did not want to marry you, etc ... And could have hidden relations of the people with princesses (like you and a princess from a kingdom that is at war with you if you like, and decide to have hidden relations, for example, always with that risk of becoming pregnant, with that emotion) and thus nourish in a certain way the hidden relationships, thus making relationships very exciting! This is my ideas feedback for now.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Do you have plans to add princesses to the game? Like, princesses who give you to marry them, have children ... make alliances and etc ... The fetish of being able to impregnate a woman in this game is wonderful ... but, it still has no consequences ... could have, for an example of a consequence of becoming pregnant such a woman (from some kingdom, for example), you have to be part of something of your kingdom for her kingdom, if she did not want to marry you, etc ... And could have hidden relations of the people with princesses (like you and a princess from a kingdom that is at war with you if you like, and decide to have hidden relations, for example, always with that risk of becoming pregnant, with that emotion) and thus nourish in a certain way the hidden relationships, thus making relationships very exciting! This is my ideas feedback for now.
You can already have sex with the young queen of Begus and impregnate her.
Currently pregnancy in all cases is just a trigger saved for later. Once I've finished the events of the "current" time, I'll add a time jump in the main story which will advnace the time by several years and show you the result of your actions including your children. Deeper political options like war and alliances are planned, but I have a very long to-do list and have a lot on hold until I get the time for it. ^^"

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
You can already have sex with the young queen of Begus and impregnate her.
Currently pregnancy in all cases is just a trigger saved for later. Once I've finished the events of the "current" time, I'll add a time jump in the main story which will advnace the time by several years and show you the result of your actions including your children. Deeper political options like war and alliances are planned, but I have a very long to-do list and have a lot on hold until I get the time for it. ^^"
Wait, a time jump? So preggo sex scenes aren't part of the deal? That's no fun!

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Wait, a time jump? So preggo sex scenes aren't part of the deal? That's no fun!
The details aren't fix yet, but I can imagine some small time jumps with limited areas to show the things that happen during the time that is skipped. This would also allow to see and interact with pregnant characters. ;)
Another option would be to give the player a bunch of choices for scenes that happen in the skipped time to watch those.
It's still a long time until I get to this part of the game, so I can give it some thought and make sure the final design is as good as possible. ^^

The dumb child

Mar 15, 2019
May I ask but I think I encountered a bug. Since I almost complete all the mission and yet I wasn't able to get grey's quest at the aldryn's board. I remembered fighting him at thremten and defeating him but I don't see it but he's in the red keep thought and even though I walked to much at thremten I cannot fight him again. I am using this as https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/12/212950_Renryuu_Ascension_-_Walkthrough_18.12.16.pdf and also I looked at your blogs however I didn't see any changes after the guide was made in your quest.

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
I would like to know if it is possible helping developing, I would like to help with the story

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
May I ask but I think I encountered a bug. Since I almost complete all the mission and yet I wasn't able to get grey's quest at the aldryn's board. I remembered fighting him at thremten and defeating him but I don't see it but he's in the red keep thought and even though I walked to much at thremten I cannot fight him again. I am using this as https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/12/212950_Renryuu_Ascension_-_Walkthrough_18.12.16.pdf and also I looked at your blogs however I didn't see any changes after the guide was made in your quest.
You need to build the bathhouse (second public health update on the overview map, after the clinic) and go to it in the top right of Aldlyn. You meet a girl at the mixed outdoor bath there whose events are necessary first before you get the note from Grey on the city board.

I would like to know if it is possible helping developing, I would like to help with the story
Not much I need help with story-wise at the moment. My list of ideas and plans is already way to long and will take some years to make. :D The only thing I urgently need right now is a pixel artist, mostly to make sprites for monstergirls based on their CGs and such things. I assume you don't happen to be skilled in such an area? ^^"

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
You need to build the bathhouse (second public health update on the overview map, after the clinic) and go to it in the top right of Aldlyn. You meet a girl at the mixed outdoor bath there whose events are necessary first before you get the note from Grey on the city board.

Not much I need help with story-wise at the moment. My list of ideas and plans is already way to long and will take some years to make. :D The only thing I urgently need right now is a pixel artist, mostly to make sprites for monstergirls based on their CGs and such things. I assume you don't happen to be skilled in such an area? ^^"

The best sprite I could do is like a chair xD

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2080(1).png

New content:

- New event with Mira after her previous events. Starts at the sleeping chamber by talking to her.
- Additional new event with Mira at the temple island where she couldn't fly over a cliff. Requires the other new events with her to be done before.
- After defeating Hellhound in the advanced floor of the Spire of Courage, a note will appear on the Aldlyn city floor anouncing a new dungeon to be available in the Spire.
- Added a new teleport stone in the first battle floor of the Spire of Courage to teleport to the different floors after you've had the events with Mekboss Mashgul in the easy floor.
- The new teleport stone in the first room will turn green and bring you to the new challenge area after you read the note mentioned before.
- There are currently three maps added for the new challenge area, but that content isn't finished yet. New floors and enemies will get added over time. The crystals you can get there also have no use yet.
- Wendy asks you to meet her at the Inn in the new dungeon. The meeting there isn't done, it'll get added in the next update.
- You can now enter the battle areas of the Spire of Courage with all party members.
- Maid Louise will now move away from your bedroom to the treasury after a certain trigger is activated.
Downloads:
https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
or
https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Also the magic sprit can be accessed by following a thief to ying tower but I can't for the thief.
You "can't for the thief"? What do you mean?
The thief is in the bottom right of Parverhill. Depending on how the event plays out, she opens the portal either at the place you meet her, at the top right behind a house or in her prison cell below the fort in the town. After following her and having the events with the Spirit, you get the teleport stone Amagal which brings you back to the Spirit.

KyleTheJedi

Mar 24, 2019
I wanted to ask, are there a limited amount of gold and gold bars because I can't find anymore. Mines don't make and mines only sell iron and the supply trade to the slave country doesn't give.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I wanted to ask, are there a limited amount of gold and gold bars because I can't find anymore. Mines don't make and mines only sell iron and the supply trade to the slave country doesn't give.
Yes, there is only a limited supply as you can't farm it like iron or mithril so far.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2081.png

The new version 19.04.05 is now done.

Content:
- New elf village Orchel south in Dorgania. Includes a bunch of new girls with full body CGs.
- Sex scene with Wendy starting at the inn/bar of Calterburry in Begus
- Good path Mai now has a new event with a short dialog about her past.
- Bad path Mai now has a new event to walk around the prison area after you left her out of her cell and walked out of the area as Ryen via the left exit back to the secret bedroom.

Patreon changes:
The patreon stretch goals have been updated. As I informed all patrons ahead of time in the "Beach CG preview and stretch goal changes" post, all goals have been changed since the elf village was fully funded and the new floors for the Spire of Courage don't need to be supported for a while anymore.
The new goals are:
$580: A CG scene with Jaylin, Kayelinth' mother, will be added to the game.
$650: A new scene with 2 or more girls with be added to the secret onsen. What scene exactly will be added for each month this goal is met will be decided with a voting between the patrons.
$700: The goal for the hellhound village was reduced from $800 to $700. I think the smaller gaps between the goal make them feel more realistic and not "unreachable" due to big jumps between them.

Download the newest version at:
Hi-Drive: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

Rockstar

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, really enjoy the game ryan. I have played it for the entire month and i for one want to say thanks for the awesome game. I was also wondering how do you do the white silver quest and find newkungu. Also where do I find the singing mountain?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Hi, really enjoy the game ryan. I have played it for the entire month and i for one want to say thanks for the awesome game. I was also wondering how do you do the white silver quest and find newkungu. Also where do I find the singing mountain?
Thank you for the praise. I'm happy to hear you enjoy the game so much. :)

The white silver quest is only necessary when you pick a certain choice when helping the queen of Begus. During the quest you need to find a guy in Kagangui, the capital of Dorgania. Usually the questlog from the menu should tell you what you need to do. Let me know what step you're struggling with if you still can't find the solution.

Newkungu is a city south in Dorgania.

The singing mountain can be found when you enter the fort of Witton and follow the path up north.

Sally3277

Apr 20, 2019
Can somebody please help me? I've been searching for a way to get Sandra in my party and have had no luck for the past day.

bloodborne

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, I wondered why some people in the castle and in the kingdom do not treat the king as king, but rather as any person ...
For example those nobles who are in the castle.
I was wondering if there's going to be any interaction with the Linvingsten family, like, the king marrying some noble woman there.
And I also wanted to know if there's going to be any scene with Clerk (the woman who sells potions, magic water, etc ...).

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Can somebody please help me? I've been searching for a way to get Sandra in my party and have had no luck for the past day.
You can find Sandra at the dungeon below the fort in Witton. If you allowed the soldiers to take her away, she's at the Ironholm prison in Begus and you need to pay the officer there to release her.

Hi, I wondered why some people in the castle and in the kingdom do not treat the king as king, but rather as any person ...
For example those nobles who are in the castle.
I was wondering if there's going to be any interaction with the Linvingsten family, like, the king marrying some noble woman there.
And I also wanted to know if there's going to be any scene with Clerk (the woman who sells potions, magic water, etc ...).
People normally don't automaticly know Ryen is now the King. For people that know Ryen is the king I often use Trey to introduce him or have people recognize Trey and conclude from it that Ryen is the new King rather than let people automatically recognize someone they never met before.
Marriage and more interaction with character is planned, but due to the absurd huge amount of female characters it's going to take a long time and not everyone might get an equal share. We have to wait and see. ^^"
I don't have a scene with the Clerk planned. She's more like a "faceless" character that is used in several locations rather than a unique character.

Sally3277

Apr 20, 2019
You can find Sandra at the dungeon below the fort in Witton. If you allowed the soldiers to take her away, she's at the Ironholm prison in Begus and you need to pay the officer there to release her.

Thank you for helping me, but the problem with this is I don't know where the dungeon is specifically. If it is in the hole below the guards chambers, then I have not found a way to advance to a deeper portion of the dungeon to find her.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Thank you for helping me, but the problem with this is I don't know where the dungeon is specifically. If it is in the hole below the guards chambers, then I have not found a way to advance to a deeper portion of the dungeon to find her.
Yes, it's the dungeon below the guards chambers. On the first map of the dungeon is a small room in the middle and a hole to get to the lower level in the top left. On the second floor you just have to go to the right and the event with Sandra triggers automaticly.
If the events doesn't trigger, maybe you already had the event with Sandra but let her go with the guards to Begus. In that case you should check the building on the left inside the Ironholm Prison in Begus. There is no way to get there from the dungeon, so you need to go back out and walk to the prison on the worldmap.

bloodborne

Feb 12, 2019
After the first scene with Sia she says I can call her again, but when I go to call her, the option does not appear.
And how do I unlock the second scene with her?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
After the first scene with Sia she says I can call her again, but when I go to call her, the option does not appear.
And how do I unlock the second scene with her?
I assume she is currently in your castle saying "Are you...here to call me to your bed again? I'll come whenever you need me. Just say it and I'm all yours, my love."? In that case you need to upgrade the bar in Aldlyn on the overview map to advance.

bloodborne

Feb 12, 2019
I got the second scene with Sia.
But even so, when I talk to her, there's no option to repeat the scene with her. Is this a bug?
I can only see the two scenes again on the CG screen.
And I believe I found a bug: When you ... with Ryia after the first time,
the same dialog appears, and the same scene (the bleeding was only to occur once).
With the other maids, if I'm not mistaken a different dialogue will appear after the first time.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I got the second scene with Sia.
But even so, when I talk to her, there's no option to repeat the scene with her. Is this a bug?
I can only see the two scenes again on the CG screen.
And I believe I found a bug: When you ... with Ryia after the first time,
the same dialog appears, and the same scene (the bleeding was only to occur once).
With the other maids, if I'm not mistaken a different dialogue will appear after the first time.
It's normal that not all scenes are repeatable in dialogs. Quite a few can only be viewed again by using the CG room, especially if I only have a CG image with virgin blod and not a version without. :D
I sometimes slightly change the dialogs for when you repeat the scene, but that's a rare treat, not something you'll get every time. The scene with Maid Ryia is also quite old, so it might have a lower quality standart than newer scenes.