[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016

bloodborne

Feb 12, 2019
Help me here:
- Does anything change if the king executes that guy who begs for mercy to him in prison?
- How do I produce paper on the war map?
- Those papers in the king's room gave me a quest about an orcs, and asked me to send
spies, the intelligence on the war map is already at its maximum, but the option
of sending spies does not appear.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Help me here:
- Does anything change if the king executes that guy who begs for mercy to him in prison?
- How do I produce paper on the war map?
- Those papers in the king's room gave me a quest about an orcs, and asked me to send
spies, the intelligence on the war map is already at its maximum, but the option
of sending spies does not appear.
- The game saves what decision you make for later. Originally I wanted to continue the events but as it's just a little side event it was put on hold for more important things and has never been touched again since. ^^" It might make a change at some point but currently it doesn't effect anything.
- The windmill that makes flour out of wheat can also be used to make paper out of wood.
- You require Kurohime and finish her training, then you can talk with her at the secret prison to send her to the orc camp.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
The new version 19.05.05 is now available as update files and for windows. Other versions will follow tomorrow.

- Changed the fullbody CG for the ghostgirl Shey
- You can now take the ship from Havaria port to the island resort Amaranthe (you need 1 ticket per party member)
- On Amaranthe you can rent a private beach if you have the royal crown and 150,000 gold.
- The beach on Amaranthe is another area where your group splits to allow to talk with group members privately.
- Event with Elly requires that you had her second scene (titfuck).
- Event with Mira, Vampire and Tsubaki requires that you have the event with Tsubaki at the beach first and then re-enter the map.
- Event with Sandra in the dressing room.
- Event with Mirel and Ryoko when you have both in your group.
- Bikini CG with Kayelinth on the Amaranthe beach. If your relationship is high enough you can ask her to take off a part or undress completely.
- The good path CG scene with Miyako is finally done!!!
- If you had the scene with Hellhound in a maid uniform you can go back to the cave where she lives with Leneth for a new scene with her.
- I changed the structure of choices for main characters on the CG room screen to put it all in the catergories of "Pre-sex scenes", "Sex scenes", "Full body CGs" and "Bonus scenes" to make the overview better compared to the "No .1" "No. 2"....
- Fixed the construction of the second mine on the overview map.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

Reactions: swickdick

Tyx

Jun 2, 2018
How can I update my android version? I downloaded the apk, but it's treated as a new app.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
How can I update my android version? I downloaded the apk, but it's treated as a new app.
To my shame I have to admit that I messed up the previous android version and made it not compatible with the version now or before it. All following android versions should hopefully work again to be installed over another and keep their saves but that's not working with the 19.04.05 version. Sorry about that.

Tyx

Jun 2, 2018
To my shame I have to admit that I messed up the previous android version and made it not compatible with the version now or before it. All following android versions should hopefully work again to be installed over another and keep their saves but that's not working with the 19.04.05 version. Sorry about that.
Oh. Ok got it.

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
Christmas%20special.png

After several delays, the christmas update is finally done.
default_smile.png

Content:
  • A change of the tilesets to make everything in Central and Amagal covered in snow and ice. [Will look strange at places, since not everything was changed and the maps were not made for it obviously.]

• Presents were placed all over the world, mostly outside but in a few rare cases inside.

• Special CG scene, which can be slightly altered by two special presents. If you can’t find where the CG scene starts, maybe sleep a night over it.
    default_wink.png

• The new warmap system is working but not bug-free yet. I’ll continue to work on it and take care of all problems in the next days. My apologize for the inconvinient in the meantime.

• Elly’s titfuck CG was updated with the new CG version. If you already played the scene, you can check it at the CG room.
    default_smile.png
The changes for christmas, including the snow, presents and special CG scene, will be removed in an update early next year. Make sure you get everything while you can. ;)

Download only available at https://my.hidrive.com/share/ijp41t-our for now. Upload to Mega and Mediafire will follow.

I was just reading posts and found there were presents placed all over the world?? But i guess, not anymore, because its not chrismas? o,o

Edit: hmm i started playing again and got to that half-elf half-demon and i got one question...How would Ryan even be relative to the king? Because Ryan seems like really old, but Ofc if you think like that Ryan father/mother was King's tenth-greats grandfather or something like that... xD

@RyenSaotome hmm New general Lind ask for 1 000 000 gold, it does help with something as right now?

edit: oky it did something. o,o

Attachments

• Talsiman of Protection - Talisman.png
    Talsiman of Protection - Talisman.png
    286 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I was just reading posts and found there were presents placed all over the world?? But i guess, not anymore, because its not chrismas? o,o

Edit: hmm i started playing again and got to that half-elf half-demon and i got one question...How would Ryan even be relative to the king? Because Ryan seems like really old, but Ofc if you think like that Ryan father/mother was King's tenth-greats grandfather or something like that... xD

@RyenSaotome hmm New general Lind ask for 1 000 000 gold, it does help with something as right now?

edit: oky it did something. o,o
- Correct, the presents were part of a christmas event and can't be found in the current version anymore.
- I guess you didn't pay attention to the dialogs at the start of the game, mostly the part where Ryen lies about being the new king after the real one dies.
- After giving Lind the gold it takes some time (real in-game time, not steps or sleeping for a few times) before she announces that the troop are now upgraded and gives you a CG scene.
- I'll correct the spelling mistake. ;)

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
- Correct, the presents were part of a christmas event and can't be found in the current version anymore.
- I guess you didn't pay attention to the dialogs at the start of the game, mostly the part where Ryen lies about being the new king after the real one dies.
- After giving Lind the gold it takes some time (real in-game time, not steps or sleeping for a few times) before she announces that the troop are now upgraded and gives you a CG scene.
- I'll correct the spelling mistake. ;)
@RyenSaotome I meant to that relative stuff, because nobody really seems to care if he is really relative to the old king.. At the beginning Trey said something at first meeting, but after that.. nothing really :D.

edit: @RyenSaotome first time going to Dorgania today o,o.

Last edited:

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
oky didnt Expect Hijikata.. Historical japanese lord or army commandor? I dont remember? xd but nice one.. :D

I wish Nobunaga would be here too.. :D

edit: @RyenSaotome I have problem.. When I have done everything with Elly, but when I travel to Dorgania on ship and talking with her, she is talking as if I have done nothing with her? Like how she is virgin and stuff? o,o

Ryoko has similar story. I have done everything, but still feels like same old, when I first met her.

Last edited:

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
@RyenSaotome about that cambling, Would it not be better if 3 big cups would appear on screen and be like real mini-game? Like that quest win 20 times and more wins you have in quest the faster the cups change places? o,o

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome about that cambling, Would it not be better if 3 big cups would appear on screen and be like real mini-game? Like that quest win 20 times and more wins you have in quest the faster the cups change places? o,o
It's not worth the trouble for a silly minigame. ^^" Especially since my "to-do" list is already long enough to reach to the moon and back.

The dialogs on the ship are all on a level that they work even when the character hasn't been in your party for long. I plan to make alternative dialogs for them eventually when all characters are far enough in their events and relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakelEst

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
It's not worth the trouble for a silly minigame. ^^" Especially since my "to-do" list is already long enough to reach to the moon and back.

The dialogs on the ship are all on a level that they work even when the character hasn't been in your party for long. I plan to make alternative dialogs for them eventually when all characters are far enough in their events and relationship.

@RyenSaotome maybe when you finish the game than, but I had one question, will you change earily game scenes in future or keep same? Earth spirit and etc.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome maybe when you finish the game than, but I had one question, will you change earily game scenes in future or keep same? Earth spirit and etc.
Some old CGs, including the scene with the Earthspirit, are likely to get updated at some point.

Reactions: JakelEst

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
@RyenSaotome So I have to make everyone pregnant before story will continue? nice..

And Final battle will be.. Ryen and his children vs Titans xD

edit: found best place in Dorgania... Dark Elf village or Just Elf village.. :D

Last edited:

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
@RyenSaotome how can i trigger 106. Royal Invitation Quest? Doesnt seem like it will appear on that desk where i got some quests before.

and What about that Wolfgirl in Spire of Courage challenge mode, does she move somehow and we can go behind her?

Everything else done, atleast as much as i found stuff to do.

Attachments

• no new paperwork.png
    no new paperwork.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome how can i trigger 106. Royal Invitation Quest? Doesnt seem like it will appear on that desk where i got some quests before.

and What about that Wolfgirl in Spire of Courage challenge mode, does she move somehow and we can go behind her?

Everything else done, atleast as much as i found stuff to do.
Did you have the first two political meetings with Begus? They're required before you get the invitation on your desk. You need to talk with Sir Theremis at the throne room to arrange meetings with other countries.

The wolf girl marks the current end of what is done in the dungeon, you can't get behind her until I made more floors. :D

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
Did you have the first two political meetings with Begus? They're required before you get the invitation on your desk. You need to talk with Sir Theremis at the throne room to arrange meetings with other countries.

The wolf girl marks the current end of what is done in the dungeon, you can't get behind her until I made more floors. :D

ohh Thanks, I thougth that if i wanted meeting it would be like first one, just talk one time with Sir Theremis, but it seems i needed to speak 2 times for second meeting. Thank you! :)

Edit: Lol i was waiting for that to happen.. marriage between Queen of Begus and Ryen.. and Ryen would be King of both countrys.. o,o but i didnt expect what queen suggested.. :D

edit: Kayelinth mother.. lol.. One of the kind! xD It seems daughter took after her mother.. :D

edit: oky everyone is pregnant and found every single girl for now and done all quests, I hope! but not Gambling.. 3/20... and Last chance can't do, because Ryen has yet to make Varea pregnant.. Only girl who aint pregnant is Grime, because i choose good path..

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2083.png

The new version 19.05.21 is now available! :)

Changes:

- The size of the sleeping chambers was increased. I added four rooms at the bottom of the map (which don’t have any new events in them yet).

- You can now find the woman Pharah in Lalizan in Dorgania. She will teach you about teleportation through stone plates which unlocks a new system. You can use the plates to teleport between all plates that you have interacted with after this new dialog. The locations with working plates are:
~ In Dorgania: Lalizan, Kagabangui, Lualombo and Orchel
~ In Central: Aldlyn (stone plate is new on the map on the right side near the main road), Havaria Port, Parverhill, Red Keep, Calbridge Stronghold and the Singing Mountains.
~ In Amagal: Manastyr In Begus: Diminus Castle, Spire of Courage and Calterburry
~ Bonus: Amaranthe
I turned some stone plates, like on top of the castle of Aldlyn, to broken stone plates as they were just for decoration and not intended for this use. Please let me know if I forgot any stone plates somewhere.

- The events about Amagal continue! Next step starts with a dialog with Chiyo in Aldlyn after her previous events are done, the main story is finished to the point where Varea is in your castle, and you freed King Merius of Amagal (the guy that is now standing at the broken fort in Amagal)

- New CG scene with Chiyo. Enjoy~

Upload on Hi-Drive is still in the works, but all versions are available at MEGA:

https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I presume one can't continue the Amagal quest with the Diplomat yet, as his dialogue hasn't changed here.

Also, any plans for when will the next event at the bath house be?

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
I presume one can't continue the Amagal quest with the Diplomat yet, as his dialogue hasn't changed here.

Diplomat quest? o,o Ohh you mean quest between Real king and the guy who runs country right now? o,o

edit: I hope there will be quests to take over all 3 countrys... but ofc Begus is closest to that...

Or maybe new country will Join soon? :eek:

Edit: @RyenSaotome Can you make shortcut key to open full map or menu button and map gets bigger each time you find each new map piece?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016

No and no. ^^

@JakelEst The reason I splitted the map items to different parts is because they would be too small otherwise to properly display everything together with location names. But the world is not that big that it should be hard to find places, especially since you have names floating above all major areas. :)

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
No and no. ^^

@JakelEst The reason I splitted the map items to different parts is because they would be too small otherwise to properly display everything together with location names. But the world is not that big that it should be hard to find places, especially since you have names floating above all major areas. :)
@RyenSaotome I meant like map is as zoomed in as it is right now, but if you hold mouse button down you can move the map to different map area. like google map maps are.

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
I can't progress the Amagal succession quest because when I try to talk to the king he just asks me if made a decision about his offer. ( I used the update only file)

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I can't progress the Amagal succession quest because when I try to talk to the king he just asks me if made a decision about his offer. ( I used the update only file)
You need to talk with both the earl and the king before you can make the choice.

Zarqupang

May 28, 2019
First off love the game. Great story and art work just one question how to get the good path with the police chick.

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
First off love the game. Great story and art work just one question how to get the good path with the police chick.

@Zarqupang I think its not possible, atleast right now, because there is no option to tell who you are from the start and you get little annoyed, because of her actions and so you get on dark path with her I guess.